Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Power metal voice Christian Eriksson (ex-Twilight Force, ex-NorthTale) is back with his new band Final Strike's debut album, "Finding Pieces", offering everything fans of the genre could wish for. The album was created with the premise that it should sound exactly like what the seventeen-year-old selves of the Swedes would have liked to have bought. Freely based on the psychological-philosophical motto "Perfection lies in imperfection", the quintet has pursued the original objective. "Finding Pieces" comes across in a relaxed, lighthearted and carefree manner. Groovy riffing as the basis for an extremely melodic guitar playing, which is underpinned by driving drums and bass lines as well as keyboard arrangements that expand the overall sound. Above all, the voice of Christian Eriksson reigns supreme, who has managed to convey the previously mentioned lightheartedness to the songs, which will delight all fans of melodic power metal, from teenagers to old hands.

Album:

It's well known that we've already experienced Christian Eriksson's vocals in TWILIGHT FORCE and NORTHTALE. Now he has formed his own band, FINAL STRIKE, and with Patrick Johansson (drums) and Jimmy Pitts (keyboards), two colleagues from his old band have joined him, along with Martin Floberg (guitar) and Jan Ekberg (bass).I don't want to beat about the bush. As soon as I heard 'Freedom', the first single from the debut album "Finding Pieces", I was hooked immediately! It was exactly my kind of music! I had to wait a little longer for the second single, 'Finding Pieces', but it confirmed my impression.So on the one hand, I was delighted when I was able to listen to the album for the first time, but on the other hand, there was also the question of whether "Finding Pieces" would live up to these expectations. From my point of view, the answer is a very clear, unequivocal YES. The fast-paced, melodic, captivating opening track 'Archers' is a joy to listen to, the rapid drumming and excellent guitar work are of course particularly pleasing, and the catchy chorus vocals are also very well received. In the aforementioned 'Finding Pieces', Christian sounds a bit like Joacim Cans in places. Here, too, there is a really catchy chorus, a guitar solo that leaves nothing to be desired and Patrick Johansson drumming like a wolf again. 'Fly' also has slight hints of HAMMERFALL and scores again with a top-notch string section. Did I already mention the drumming? Oh yes, perhaps I should also mention Christian Eriksson's great vocals again. Without taking a breather, the album continues with the snappy 'Freedom'. Actually, I can only keep repeating myself with every song in terms of vocals, drumming, choruses, choral singing, rapid interludes and string work.The haunting 'Heaven's Falling Down', a Christian song that gives you goosebumps in terms of vocals, as well as the instrumental interlude and the great choir vocals, is a little dark and balladic. 'Oblivion' brings back the speed and, sorry if I have to mention it again, drumming that simply thrills me. The same enthusiasm applies to the rousing, fast-paced 'Restless Mind', which once again features great choir vocals. And guys, Patrick's drumming (especially in the final third) is just great cinema! Christian also really turns up the heat here. I think this could become a real sing-along song. After the pleasing 'Spark From The Dark' and the melodic and catchy 'To The North', a lively 'Turn Of The Tide' closes a record that I really enjoyed.Finding Pieces" will probably polarise opinion again, perhaps the record will be too pop for some and too mainstream for others - for me, it offers everything that makes power metal for me: a singer with a great voice that he knows how to use excellently, mercilessly good drumming, a top-notch string section and interesting keyboard arrangements. The result is a fine mixture of wonderful melodies that quickly become ingrained in the ear canal, that don't make the record boring even after the umpteenth spin and that come across as relaxed and light.I would say that Christian Eriksson has done everything right with his men and his new band. FINAL STRIKE can confidently join the ranks of hip power metal bands.

Line Up:

Christian Eriksson - vocals - see also: ex-Twilight Force, ex-NorthTale
Martin Floberg - guitar
Jimmy Pitts - keyboards
Jan Ekberg - bass
Patrick Johansson - drums

Tracklist:

01. Archers
02. Finding Pieces
03. Fly
04. Freedom
05. Heaven's Falling Down
06. Oblivion
07. Restless Mind
08. Spark From The Dark
09. To The North
10. Turn Of The Tide

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 36 neregistrovaných