Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Symphonic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

Hailing from a land near Salt Lake City, UT, Prydain materialized from the mind of ex-Sonic Prophecy founding member and guitarist Austin Dixon. Inspired by his love of “classic” power metal from greats like Edguy, Hammerfall, & Blind Guardian, Austin set out on a quest to build on the solid songwriting foundations found in Sonic Prophecy and began the worldbuilding process of Prydain. The debut album “The Gates of Aramore” features the talents of many heroes of the power metal world, including Bob Katsionis (Firewind), Jonah Weingarten (Pyramaze), Jens Ludwig (Edguy), Mikael Dahl (Crystal Eyes), and Jimmy Hedlund (Falconer), amongst others. The album will take listeners on a fantastic, sonic journey through the legends of an ancient Kingdom and aims to bring back the glory of those early days of European power metal with dueling guitars, soaring keyboard solos, and that driving rhythm that veterans of the genre are sure to absolutely love!

Album:

Austin Dixon had been working on the song ideas for Prydain over several years, but the real work began to happen during the Covid pandemic. Since no suitable musicians with the talent and enthusiasm for melodic power metal could be found locally and the Covid lockdown was also having ist effects, Austin started approaching some of his favourite musicians via the internet in order to bring his songs to life. First guy aboard was Pyramaze keyboardist Jonah Weingarten. Austin says: "I've loved Pyramaze since their wonderful album 'Legend Of The Bone Carver'. His orchestrations really helped bring the visions of my guitar riffs and structures to life." Katagory V mastermind Dustin Mitchell, another local Utah musician, contributed some initial bass tracks and Firewind's Bob Katsionis "has been on my radar since he blew me away live in Salt Lake City a few years ago with his dual-shred solos between guitar and keyboard, so I reached out." Bob agreed to produce and mix Prydain. He also brought in fellow Greek countryman Mike Livas (Silent Winter, Keepers Of Jericho, Timo Tolkki) to sing. Next, Austin dared to approach three of his favourite guitarists to see if they would each contribute a solo: Mikael Dahl (Crystal Eyes), Jimmy Hedlund (Falconer) and Jens Ludwig (Edguy). "To my surprise, they were all up for it right away! This collaboration with so many of my heroes is the coolest aspect."

Line-Up:

Mike Lee - Vocals - See also: BlackSword, Sidë Effects, Silent Winter, Zix, Crusade of Steel, Keepers of Jericho, Maidenance, ex-Deified, ex-Fortress Under Siege, ex-Rhodium, ex-Timo Tolkki (live), ex-Accelerator
Austin Dixon - Guitars - See also: ex-Sonic Prophecy
Bob Katsionis - Guitars, Bass - See also: Bob Katsionis, Burnt City, Outloud, Stray Gods, Vass/Katsionis, Warrior Path, Wonders, ex-Encomium, ex-Imaginery, ex-Retrospect, ex-Revolution Renaissance, ex-Jade Lizard, ex-Zion, ex-Mirage, ex-Skyward, ex-Acid Death, ex-Casus Belli, ex-Firewind, ex-Karmic Link, ex-Nightfall, ex-Perpetual, ex-Serious Black, ex-Deviser (live), ex-Septicflesh (live), ex-Star Queen, ex-Fatal Morgana, ex-Lighthunters, ex-Νίπτω τας χείρας (NTX)
Jonah Weingarten - Keyboards - See also: Catalyst Crime, Pyramaze, Structure of Inhumanity, Universal Mind Project, ex-Echoterra, Arretohce, Dance of the Mourning Child, We Are Sentinels, ex-Malacoda, ex-Teramaze, ex-MindMaze (live), ex-Infernal Method, ex-Written in Blood, ex-Avian, ex-Lilitu, ex-Blood Promise, ex-Legion of Carcaroth

+ guests:

Mikael Dahl (g)
Jens Ludwig (g)
Jimmy Hedlund (g)
Dustin Mitchell (b)
John Yelland (v)
David Åkesson (v)

Tracklist:

01. Sword & Sorcery
02. The Gates Of Aramore
03. Lands Beyond
04. Sail The Seas
05. Quest Of The Fallen
06. Way Of The Forest
07. Ancient Whispers
08. Blessed & Divine
09. Kingdom Fury
10. Magic & Mystery

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných