Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Symphonic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 142 mb

Bio:

There are two goals that we want to achieve with this project. Our first goal is to give lesser known musicians and bands a chance to get more recognition, by placing them next to bigger, and more well-known artists.Our second goal is to create unique music, by combining different genres. The main genre is symphonic metal, but there are some other genres (like blues-rock, rock, pop etc.) that we going to combine with it. This will create a variety of different sound that will have a different feel with every song. The songs and lyrics are focused on adults and childeren. We know that there are childeren out there who love metal but they cannot find themselves in adult oriented lyrics. So there it is, a compelling story which can be amusing for adults and childeren.Background story Woods of Wonders: The Woods of Wonders is a story based metal opera, about a boy and a girl, who get lost in the Woods of Wonders. In each song they will encounter a different realm (with a different genre of metal), and through the album(s) they will meet different characters. Each character will be sung by a different singer.

Gideon Ricardo - My name is Gideon Ricardo van Emmerloot and I am a music composer.Since I was a little child, music has always been my passion. I am a self taught keyboard player. My inspiration came from rock and metal music like Stratovarius, Marius Danielsen, Crimson Wind, Europe, Seventh wonder, Fairyland etc. Even in my younger years I grew up with music. My father used to play the bass guitar, and my uncle the electric guitars. They were both members of the local band No More Sorrow. That is how my passion for Rock/Metal started. Music is in my blood.I even started my own youtube channel for my keyboard solo’s. I have got some reactions from several bands and artists like Crimson Wind and Marius Danielsen. When I was 16 years old, I wrote my first epic orchestral on the keyboard.In 2020 I started to compose music. I always listen to metal opera's like Tobias Sammet's Avantasia and Marius Danielsen's Legend of Valley Doom. That is when it started for me. I thought to myself, why not try to make my own metal opera?

Album:

Gideon Ricardo's Woods of Wonders The Metal Opera is a symphonic metal project by Gideon Ricardo and his fiancée Charlaine van der Loon, with several guest musicians and singers. As two children are playing in the woods, they discover a different world far beyond their own. What creatures, civilizations and magic are hiding in this world? Lost is the debut album from Gideon Ricardo's Woods of Wonders The Metal Opera. Featuring a wide range of guest stars, from some of the best upcoming talents to legends of the metal genre. The story follows a boy and a girl, who get lost in the Woods of Wonders. In each song they encounter a different realm (with a different genre of metal) in a compelling story for both children and adults!

Line Up:

Music by - Gideon Ricardo
Lyrics by - Gideon Ricardo & Charlaine van der Loon

+ guests:

Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear)
Fabio Lione (Ex-Rhapsody, Angra)
Alessandro Conti (Twilight Force, Trick or Treat)
Blaze Bayley (Ex-Iron Maiden)
Laura Guldemond (Burning Witches)
Marius Danielsen
Alessandro Kelvin
Susy Eskarlett (Madame Morbid)
Archie Caine
Andrea Atzori (Tales and Legends)
James Delbridge (Lycanthro)
Philippe Giordana (Fairyland)
Armando De Angelis (Mindfar, Ghost City)
Christian Weber (Snow White Blood)
Guido Macaione (Crimson Wind)
Jack Reynolds (Battle Born)
Herbie langhans (Firewind, Avantasia)
Carys Serries (Dl Riata)
Zsolt Szilagyi (Dreamtale)
Max Rudolph (Snow White Blood, Toja)
Nitte Valo (Dreamtale)
Jon Pyres (Threads of Fate)
Thomas Schmitt (Snow White Blood)
Daniel Heiman (Lost Horizon)
Lilly Seth (Aeranea)
Ulli Perhonen (Snow White Blood)
Alina Lesnik
Zach Wojtowicz (Ageless Warrior)
Danny Meyer (Oversense)
Jon Soti (Floating Worlds)
Stefani Keogh
Luigi Soranno (Arcane Tales)

Production:

Mixed & Mastered by Sunway Studios
Logo & Album Cover by Thomas Ewerhard

Tracklist:

01. Woods of Wonders (feat. Stefani Keogh)
02. Owen & Emma (feat. Stefani Keogh, Archie Caine, Armando De Angelis, Luigi Soranno, Thomas Schmitt & Alessandro Kelvin)
03. Elvish Hell (feat. Stefani Keogh, Ulli Perhonen, James Delbridge, Guido Macaione, Marius Danielsen, Christian Weber, Thomas Schmitt, Alessandro Kelvin & Zsolt Szilagyi)
04. Inside a Dream (feat. Stefani Keogh, Herbie Langhans, Blaze Bayley, Carys Serries, Zsolt Szilagyi, Zachary Wojtowicz, Luigi Soranno, Alessandro Kelvin & Thomas Schmitt)
05. The Witch's Daughter (feat. Stefani Keogh, Alina Lesnik, Luigi Soranno, Thomas Schmitt & Max Rudolph)
06. Castle of Wisdom (feat. Stefani Keogh, Jon Soti, Alessandro Conti, Jack Reynolds, Ralf Scheepers, James Delbridge, Luigi Soranno, Thomas Schmitt & Alessandro Kelvin)
07. The Pirate Queens (feat. Stefani Keogh, Lilly Seth, Laura Guldemond, Susy Eskarlett, Zsolt Szilagyi, Luigi Soranno, Thomas Schmitt & Alessandro Kelvin)
08. The Dragon Slayer (feat. Stefani Keogh, Daniel Heiman, Fabio Lione, Danny Meyer, Zachary Wojtowicz, Luigi Soranno, Thomas Schmitt & Max Rudolph)
09. The Darkness (feat. Stefani Keogh, Daniel Heiman, Luigi Soranno, Jon Pyres, Archie Caine, Philippe Giordana, Andrea Atzori, Thomas Schmitt & Alessandro Kelvin)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných