Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Against Myself (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Feb 2023, 08:28

Against Myself - Odyssey To Reflexion (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Symphonic Heavy Metal, Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 228 mb

Bio:

Against Myself was formed in Argamasilla de Alba, Ciudad Real (Spain) in 2009.In 2010 they recorded their first studio album called “Sky Ashes” which was released in April 2011 by Santo Grial Records. The album got good reviews both internationally and nationally. After an intense tour for over a year they decided to begin with the composition of their second album.In November 2014 they announce their second album called "Odyssey To Reflexion" which will be released in January, 2015.

Album:

AGAINST MYSELF is a female fronted Symphonic Metal band from Argamasilla de Alba in Spain. The band was formed in 2009 and released album “Sky Ashes” in 2011 and "Odyssey To Reflexion" in January 2015.“Origin” is really calm opener with oriental influences and in “Beyond the Chains” are really nice Heavier guitars and Symphonic keys with great singing of Irene. I hear little similarity to EVANESCENCE in violins and trumpets! Melodic refrain is excellent and also strong Prog nuances with fine keys. Gentle calm ballad “Cross Eternity” has melodic chorus and catchy “God of Deads” with Symphonic elements and Progressive elements and even oriental sounds and mysterious keys sounds brilliant!I like so much “Through the End of Times” with gentle opener and then stronger kick-ass guitars and melodic Symphonic influences, with the gentle vocals of Irene driving this powerful track. Also here are obvious influences of NIGHTWISH in Symphonic elements and great guitars! Another highlight of the album is “Firebird's Flight” where a calmer opener shows the beauty of this track and then amazing NIGHTWISH and WITHIN TEMPTATION influences give nice power together with Progressive changes and melodic refrain! In catchy “Glory” are shameless Power Metal riffs, Symphonic Metal piano and Progressive Metal work of rhythmical section!On album are the two longest tracks: “Critical Situation” lasts almost 10 minutes and characterised by heavier guitars connecting with electronic sounds and Progressive musings and “When Words Kill” lasts over 14 minutes and inside are 5 different movements. In this second track is calmer piano, gentle guitars, ballad atmosphere, high stronger riffs and melody, also Progressive / Power Metal style and stronger riffs with incredible keys, Symphonic elementsand gentle singing with soaring atmosphere!Album of AGAINST MYSELF has power, energy and melody! Their music is Symphonic Metal with Progressive Metal modern echoes. They show new ideas without monotonous or repetitive patterns.Every song on “Oddysey To Reflexion” is a surprise! You never know what you can expect for a while; this album has no schematic or discernible, grand design. They perfectly connect different styles with energy and melody. Surely all fans of Symphonic Progressive Metal who like these mix of genres wouldn’t be disappointed with this CD. Sincere recommend to every fan of female fronted bands!

Line-Up:

Irene Villegas - Vocals (2009-present)
Carlos Carretón - Guitars (2009-present)
Luismi Heredia - Bass (2010-present)
Agustín Moya - Keyboards, Vocals (2009-present)
Roberto Cappa - Drums (2011-present) - See also: Dark Moor, Delyriüm, Inntrance, ex-Ánima Sola

Tracklist:

01. Origin 01:57
02. Beyond The Chains 05:14
03. Through The End Of Time 04:57
04. Firebird’s Flight 05:25
05. When Words Kill 14:45
06. Glory 05:17
07. The Crusade 02:29
08. God Of Deads 06:47
09. Cross Eternity 05:02
10. Shadows In My Head 04:18
11. Critical Situation 09:51

+ Video "Through The End Of Time" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Against Myself (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Feb 2023, 08:30

Against Myself - Unity (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Against Myself was formed in Argamasilla de Alba, Ciudad Real (Spain) in 2009.In 2010 they recorded their first studio album called “Sky Ashes” which was released in April 2011 by Santo Grial Records. The album got good reviews both internationally and nationally. After an intense tour for over a year they decided to begin with the composition of their second album.In November 2014 they announce their second album called "Odyssey To Reflexion" which will be released in January, 2015.

Album:

AGAINST MYSELF is a female fronted Symphonic Metal band from Argamasilla de Alba in Spain. The band was formed in 2009 and released album “Sky Ashes” in 2011 and "Odyssey To Reflexion" in January 2015.“Origin” is really calm opener with oriental influences and in “Beyond the Chains” are really nice Heavier guitars and Symphonic keys with great singing of Irene. I hear little similarity to EVANESCENCE in violins and trumpets! Melodic refrain is excellent and also strong Prog nuances with fine keys. Gentle calm ballad “Cross Eternity” has melodic chorus and catchy “God of Deads” with Symphonic elements and Progressive elements and even oriental sounds and mysterious keys sounds brilliant!I like so much “Through the End of Times” with gentle opener and then stronger kick-ass guitars and melodic Symphonic influences, with the gentle vocals of Irene driving this powerful track. Also here are obvious influences of NIGHTWISH in Symphonic elements and great guitars! Another highlight of the album is “Firebird's Flight” where a calmer opener shows the beauty of this track and then amazing NIGHTWISH and WITHIN TEMPTATION influences give nice power together with Progressive changes and melodic refrain! In catchy “Glory” are shameless Power Metal riffs, Symphonic Metal piano and Progressive Metal work of rhythmical section!On album are the two longest tracks: “Critical Situation” lasts almost 10 minutes and characterised by heavier guitars connecting with electronic sounds and Progressive musings and “When Words Kill” lasts over 14 minutes and inside are 5 different movements. In this second track is calmer piano, gentle guitars, ballad atmosphere, high stronger riffs and melody, also Progressive / Power Metal style and stronger riffs with incredible keys, Symphonic elementsand gentle singing with soaring atmosphere!Album of AGAINST MYSELF has power, energy and melody! Their music is Symphonic Metal with Progressive Metal modern echoes. They show new ideas without monotonous or repetitive patterns.Every song on “Oddysey To Reflexion” is a surprise! You never know what you can expect for a while; this album has no schematic or discernible, grand design. They perfectly connect different styles with energy and melody. Surely all fans of Symphonic Progressive Metal who like these mix of genres wouldn’t be disappointed with this CD. Sincere recommend to every fan of female fronted bands!

Line-Up:

Irene Villegas - Vocals (2009-present)
Sergio Culebras - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: ex-Forced Rejection, ex-The Thousand Faces
Raúl Plaza - Bass (2017-present)
Carlos Alcalde - Keyboards (2015-present) - See also: Biosfear, Midgar
Charly Carretón - Drums (2009-present)

Tracklist:

01. To The Unknown
02. Unity
03. Hero's Soul
04. Over The Clouds
05. Demons
06. The Wanderer
07. Crystal Tower
08. Kill To Live
09. Oniros
10. The Hidden Truth (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Against Myself (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Feb 2023, 08:30

Against Myself - Tides Of Insanity (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Album:

Line-Up:

Elizabeth Amoedo - Vocals (2019-present) - See also: Unliving Sin, Mägo de Oz (live), ex-In.verno, Selenia
Alejandro Fung - Bass (2021-present) - See also: Renegade
Unai Iglesias - Guitars (2022-present) - See also: Dravernue, Hiverland, ex-Mandrágora Negra
Francesco Antonelli - Keyboards (2021-present) - See also: Blood of Us, Mägo de Oz
Charly Carretón - Guitars (2009-2016), Drums (2016-present) - See also: Savage Messiah

Tracklist:

01. The Gathering
02. Providence
03. Beyond The Deep
04. A Fatefull Illusion
05. The Tempest
06. Huntress Of Assyria
07. Sweet Chants Of Death
08. Threnody
09. Tides Of Insanity
I - Cursed Lullaby
II - The Captain's Waltz
III - Worlds Collide
IV - Bound To Surrender
V - Mainland

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných