Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Phoebus The Knight (FRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Jan 2023, 12:52

Phoebus The Knight - Ferrum Fero Ferro Feror (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Symphonic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

PHOEBUS THE KNIGHT was born in the mind of Axel de Montalembert, writer and singer. He created the story of Phoebus and his companions, the Knight Of Heliopolis, melting together heroic-fantasy and history.He then met Adrien Djouadou who plays the Guitar and composed the music and a great team of musicians : Noémie Allet on the Bass, Adrien Guingal on the Guitar and Guillaume Remih on the Drums.

Album:

"Ferrum Fero Ferro Feror" is the debut album of the french symphonic metal band Phoebus the Knight.The story starts when it ended in the previous EP, "The Last Guardian" ! The record will take you on a journey with Phoebus and the knights of Heliopolis through the forgotten dimension of the darkest woods, the barren plains of hell and the crucible of the Terror in Paris to witness the eternal fight between good and evil !.Some say the the devil is in them. Some say they are the spice that give flavor to things. Some other say they make all the difference. Well, to me here to write reviews they make a hell of a difference. They are exactly the thing that inspire me to write. That’s why each listening I give is to look for them.Alright. First things first as usual. The thing that initially raises one’s eyebrown is undoubtedly the vocals. It seems to me that today’s Metal music relies only on two kinds of vocals; the clean with its variations and the guttural with its variations. Such a pity as Metal music is known for having great vocalists with so original voices. Needless to make a list of all them. On the other hand, guttural vocals seem to have won the heart of so many fans. I won’t make the childish mistake to say that all guttual vocals are the same because they aren’t. Phoebus the Knight deliver here with “Ferrum Fero Ferro Feror” a not so usual kind of vocals. Maybe inspired by the operatic singing – not only by the singing, but also by the structure – vocalist Phoebus uses a imposed bass voice. Phoebus the Knight’s music relied on opera traits to be built up. I mean, songs here follow the opera melodic construction as they are written to be performed as opera pieces. That said, all the symphonic and orchestral movements here now make sense. There’s a theatric sense of music that leads the band. All this mixed altogether with a Power Metal sonic mass.To some extent, it’s fair to say that in “Ferrum Fero Ferro Feror” two situations prevail. One is the operatic and more thetrical as in “Semen Pessimorum” where those traits are clear. The same happen with “Darkness Will Prevail” that has more theatrical elements. There are moments that the song borders Black Metal. On the other hand, Some songs as “The Scarlet Dance” have more Power Metal elements and sounds a bit more conventional. Following track “Children of the Night” follows the same idea of conventional. Well, conventional isn’t a term that I would use for the music here in “Ferrum Fero Ferro Feror” for sure.“Ferrum Fero Ferro Feror” is the kind of album that my dear child of the night will love or hate. There’s no between. I love albums like that.Phoebus the Knight “Ferrum Fero Ferro Feror” was released on January 20th.

Line Up:

Phoebus - Vocals (2020-present)
Arkeuid - Bass, Vocals (backing) (2020-present) - See also: Hartlight
Oswald Croll - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2020-present) - See also: Hartlight, Nobelium, ex-SentinHell
Hadrian - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2020-present) - See also: Nobelium, ex-Frost
Robin of Locksley - Drums - See also: ex-No Fate, ex-No Roses for the Dead

Special guest :

Solo Violin in « Massacres de Septembre » : Marie-Sophie Baumgartner

Tracklist:

01. Ante Lux 02:19 instrumental
02. The Beast Within 05:03
03. The Iron Queen 04:43
04. The Scarlet Dance 06:46
05. Semen Pessimorum 02:39 instrumental
06. Darkness Will Prevail 03:56
07. Children of the Night 03:52
08. The Queen of the Black Sun 08:11
09. Para Bellum 03:22 instrumental
10. Massacre de septembre 05:43
11. Ferrum Fero Ferro Feror 04:46
12. The Sword of Justice 05:56

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných