Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 108 mb

Bio:

Inspired by early 2000's EU power metal bands like Power Quest, Crystallion, Dragonforce and Freedom Call, SKYBLAZER aims for uplifting high-energy melodic power metal.Based in the capital of Sweden, the sole member is baritone vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Johannes Frykholm (Symphonity, Palantír). Band founded by baritone vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Johannes Frykholm (, ) in late 2020, and is mainly focused on playing uplifting melodic power metal with catchy melodies and a lot of happiness.The groundwork had been laid several years prior as many songs were written long before the recordings began, but in late 2020 Johannes finally attempted to record the songs he had written. From the attempts, Skyblazer’s debut EP ”Time For Deliverance” was released in 2021.The EP featured guest musicians from several bands Johannes loved.The EP was met with acclaim from internet forums and power metal media alike, and Skyblazer was even briefly mentioned by the giant Sweden Rock Magazine in an interview with Johannes’ other band Symphonity. As of the future of Skyblazer, a debut full-length album has been recorded and any official announcements about the release of the album has yet to be announced.

Album:

Debut full-length album.Power metal from Sweden, an uplifting journey with catchy melodies, heavy riffs, double kicks and shred duels.2023 has barely begun and a certain album has given me that much needed kick up the backside to ensure this new year is a great one. The album in question Infinity’s Wings, the debut from SKYBLAZER.For those who don’t know SKYBLAZER is a musical project created by multi-instrumentalist and song writer Johannes Frykholm. He invited an array of talented musicians to partake in the debut EP Time For Deliverance that was released in 2021. Some of them have come back for this debut which I will go thorough in one of my rare track by track reviews.The powerful narration in Prologue makes you stand to attention immediately; it’s backed gallantly by the sci-fi sounds that take you to another universe. The last time that sort of opening track had that impact on me was Prologue in VAN CANTO’s Voices Of Fire.Shine Forth is the first full length track on the album. Immediately, the uplifting and triumphant sounds fill you with motivation and hope. The music itself brings Super Smash Bros Brawl to mind, in particular; the level in Skyworld with the character Pit in Story Mode. This triumphant music is a worthy ally to lyrics such as “Believe my words and break this curse”.Power Metal fans will be rejoicing to the song Eyes Of Serenity. Catchy and uplifting melody? Check. Fast rapid drum patterns that you can lose yourself into? Check. A guitar and keyboard solo that will bring out every air musician? Check. A chorus that you will know all the words to by the second or third listen? Check, check and check again. You will be grabbing the air as you sing or lip-sync to this track in no time.Across The Heavens was the first single released for this album. If MEMORIES OF OLD wrote a song for a video game, it would sound something like this. This was great when communicating the important lyric “our toxic past we leave behind to secure our future”.Turning Time is my personal favourite track on the album, and I will tell you why. It explains the important message of learning things over time through poignant lyrics such as “life full of sins, and mishaps of my past, can I redeem those crimes” and “I’m turning time, correcting all the wrongs”. These are backed by pumping melodies that wouldn’t be out of place in a Sonic The Hedgehog game. So huge rock horns from me on that one.If the battle music from Final Fantasy and Pokemon fused together, the melody of Under The Blazing Sky will give you a strong idea of what that will sound like. There is a bridge in the middle that slows things right down and allows you to reflect on what has happened; if this was part of a film, this would be the part where the protagonist is about to give up before getting that second wind of motivation to head back into battle.The soaring melody of One Million Ways wouldn’t be out of the place in the eighties, yet it has that modern tinge that ensures it will stand the test of time.You also better have your dancing shoes on as the moment the title track plays, you will be dancing in your seat or on your feet within seconds.It closes triumphantly with Eternalize The Dream. It may start out as your usual ballad but as the track progresses, you find out very quickly that it isn’t. I won’t give too much away here but one thing I will say, this is the track AVANTASIA wish they had written.Skyblazer is a pumping bonus track that will bring images of starring in your own video game. It’s one worth sticking around for.SKYBLAZER’s Infinity’s Wings is a strong debut with empowering lyrics and equally uplifting music. Want to partake on an epic adventure whilst gaining that much needed boost of motivation? Give this album a spin, it’s a great one to start the year off with.

Line-Up:

Johannes Skyblazer - all instruments - See also: Palantír, Symphonity, Blazon Stone (live), ex-Odin's Eye, ex-Starlight

+ guests:

Jack Stanley - lead guitar, guitar solos (track 3, 7, 10)
Fredrik E. Enochson - lead guitar (track 4, 6, 8)
Desiree Lind - lead vocals (track 6)
David Henriksson - lead vocals (track 9)
Vide Bjerde - lead vocals (track 4)
Libor Krivák - guitar solo (track 2)
Fabiel Perez - guitar solo (track 4)
Jeff Taft - guitar solo (track 5)
Jack L. Stroem - guitar solo (track 9)
Ollie Bernstein - narration (track 1)

Production:

Artwork by Petter Hjerpe
Logo by Frode Hovd
Mixing/mastering by Johannes Frykholm

Tracklist:

01. Prologue (00:49)
02. Shine Forth (04:23)
03. Eyes of Serenity (06:13)
04. Across the Heavens (04:46)
05. Turning Time (03:49)
06. Under the Blazing Sky (06:09)
07. One Million Ways (05:19)
08. Infinity's Wings (03:30)
09. Eternalize the Dream (08:06)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných