Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Symphonic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

In automn 2005 Ermes (prev. drums) and Eddie (prev. guitar) decided to form a symphonic metal band. In the rehearsal room at Schönenwerd «1 Hour» came into existence. Shortly after Eros Di Prisco (guitar) came along on board. He is the last remaining founding member until today and the good soul of the band.However, the search for more band members proved to be very tedious and exhausting. Only in October 2006 Tom Hiebaum (keys) joined the band and provided the needed symphonic touch. He since shapes the music of Deep Sun with his keyboard melodies and compositions like no other. Also in fall of 2006 Sunny (prev. vocal) was discovered to complement the melodic and symphonic music with her singing.Due to job-related changes Eddie left the band in July 2008. A few months later Sunny also went her own ways. Nonetheless, these setbacks did not discourage the boys and they decided to start anew. The bandname was then changed to «Deep Sun».In November 2008 Sabrina (prev. vocals) joined to take over the voice of Deep Sun. In August 2009 a more than equivalent substitiution for Edde could be found in Pascal Töngi (guitar). He since is responsible for the heavy guitar riffs along with Eros and also contributes with his compositions to the rocking sound, which provides a great diversity to the musical spectrum of Deep Sun. The line-up changes did not stop yet, however. A year after her joining Sabrina left the band. This change should prove to be a stroke of luck for the band’s future, though, as in December 2009 Debora Lavagnolo (vocals) applied for the job on the microphone. The classically trained soprano singer immediately convinced not only the band members, but also the fans with her intense voice and stage presence.In May 2010 an excellent addition could be made with Angelo Salerno (bass), a very skilled musician with lots of experience. Angelo since established himself along with Tom and Pascal as one of the most dilligent songwriters in the band and furthermore embodies the technical insurance of Deep Sun.In September 2011 it came to the latest line-up change so far. Ermes left the band and was replaced by the well-experienced Tobias Brutschi (drums) on very short notice. His first assignment was to learn the complete set within four weeks in order to play the upcoming gigs. Tobias passed his baptism of fire and since marks the sixth member of Deep Sun.In 2011 and 2012 Deep Sun played more than a dozen concerts and in January 2013 the debut album «Flight of the Phoenix» was recorded at Greenhorn Records Studio at Schupfart and was released in October 2013. Prior to the album release show Deep Sun reached another milestone by playing at the «Masters of Symphonic Metal», taking place at the famous concert venue Z-7.Over the next three years the band performed at various smaller and bigger gigs. Also some larger and renowned venues could be played. The «Race Against Time»-Tour, starting in fall of 2015, brought the musicians from Argovia to places like «Club L‘Amalgame» at Yverdon and the «Undertown» at Geneva. In April 2016 Deep Sun provided a musical highlight at the «Palazzo» in Chur, opening for Eluveitie.For their second ouput «Race Against Time» Deep Sun went all-in. They worked with renowned producer Markus Teske (Bazement Studio) to produce the eleven tracks for the new record. Therewith the sound was brought to a whole new level. The artwork was created by Stefan Heilemann, who already made album covers for bands like Kamelot, Epica or Rhapsody and shooting promos for Nightwish. «Race Against Time» was released in September 2016.

Album:

Deep Sun are a symphonic metal band from Olten, Solothurn in Switzerland. And I might say, these individuals are exceedingly underrated as a group. But I can easily say I fell in-love with this band right away. You know how you find those bands, that are actually good, and you love them as soon as you hear then, yeah, this band is a prime example of just that. And it's okay if you think I'm a liar, because what do you idiots know? Nothing, obviously. So... It's time we move forward with this review and do our best to explain some results of how it presents itself.The female has an incredible voice, like, amazingly-incredible. Like, even more incredible than The Incredible Hulk. That's how incredible she sounds. Her performance is very powerful, majestic and mighty. Even mightier than some other female vocals, who I thought were on their own level (which, in some respect still, are, but this singer, she's really made a dent). And again, from another band that's underrated, but with a female vocalist. She has a lot of vibrato and skill to be an opera singer, without a doubt. Such a clam-like voice at times, too. It's thrilling to witness such a (underrated) talent. I always enjoy underrated groups more, for reasons like this... It always seems that underrated groups are better than popular groups, because after awhile, seems that big bands get lazy because they've made enough cash to live off of to the point it's where their name is selling but not so-much their music anymore, which is dumb. But this band and their vocalist, stunning. She's very talented, too. Pretty attractive, too.The guitars in this album are crisp in quality, a tad thin for being distorted though, but it's just a small detail that doesn't take away from the album's perfect rating, for me, anyways. The guitars have a very technical, groovy and prolonged style with some melodic solos and higher-pitched guitar parts as well. Most songs only seem to be about between 110-130 BPM in speed, so a bit in the "medium" category in regards to the speed of the tracks. The bass in this album has a decent mix, actually. You can hear the bass behind the instruments, even if it's faintly. But it's there, totally there. You can eve feel it with quality headphones. Now, I'm going to take a little poke at the drum patterns... I feel they're too repeatitive, and have a bit of a boring grasp to them. But it's not terrible. I mean, it'll be one of those things that can grow on a listener, of course. But I think that's my least favourite part of this album, which isn't hamping, honestly. The keyboards are nice, gentle and mystic-like with good volume, production-and-clarity.I would be thrilled to call this release a "masterpiece", because it really is. A lot of love, compassion, ideas, creativity-and-concept, went into this album's creation. And each musician did their part individually, but of course, some a little bit better-and-noitceable than others, in all fairness. I'm glad I found this band by myself, and by mistake, too. Seems that good bands, like this, never get the love or appreication they deserve. All of them are quite talented to a very fine degree, easily-speaking. Even the artwprk is beautiful. It's perfection, really. A lot of detail, background story, colour, poses, objects, something you'd expect in a good book. Please, please keep making music, you guys. Because if you continue to release albums like this without one that has poor taste, you'll have a wide-range of respect from current and potential fans of your work. Great job. It's artists like you that give me hope that metal will thrive for mazny generations to come!

Line Up:

Debora Lavagnolo (Vocals)
Angelo Salerno (Bass)
Eros Di Prisco (Guit.)
Pascal Tongi (Guit.)
Tom Hiebaum (Keys)
Tobias Brutschi (Drums)

Tracklist:

01. Race Against Time
02. Riders Of Death
03. The Believer
04. Good Old Times
05. Dreaming Leprechaun
06. Nostalgia
07. Deep Sun
08. For Eternity
09. Des Konigs Krieger
10. Dark Ravine
11. Whispering Screams

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Deep Sun (SWT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jan 2023, 13:19

Deep Sun - Das Erbe Der Welt (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Size : 122 mb

Bio:

In automn 2005 Ermes (prev. drums) and Eddie (prev. guitar) decided to form a symphonic metal band. In the rehearsal room at Schönenwerd «1 Hour» came into existence. Shortly after Eros Di Prisco (guitar) came along on board. He is the last remaining founding member until today and the good soul of the band.However, the search for more band members proved to be very tedious and exhausting. Only in October 2006 Tom Hiebaum (keys) joined the band and provided the needed symphonic touch. He since shapes the music of Deep Sun with his keyboard melodies and compositions like no other. Also in fall of 2006 Sunny (prev. vocal) was discovered to complement the melodic and symphonic music with her singing.Due to job-related changes Eddie left the band in July 2008. A few months later Sunny also went her own ways. Nonetheless, these setbacks did not discourage the boys and they decided to start anew. The bandname was then changed to «Deep Sun».In November 2008 Sabrina (prev. vocals) joined to take over the voice of Deep Sun. In August 2009 a more than equivalent substitiution for Edde could be found in Pascal Töngi (guitar). He since is responsible for the heavy guitar riffs along with Eros and also contributes with his compositions to the rocking sound, which provides a great diversity to the musical spectrum of Deep Sun. The line-up changes did not stop yet, however. A year after her joining Sabrina left the band. This change should prove to be a stroke of luck for the band’s future, though, as in December 2009 Debora Lavagnolo (vocals) applied for the job on the microphone. The classically trained soprano singer immediately convinced not only the band members, but also the fans with her intense voice and stage presence.In May 2010 an excellent addition could be made with Angelo Salerno (bass), a very skilled musician with lots of experience. Angelo since established himself along with Tom and Pascal as one of the most dilligent songwriters in the band and furthermore embodies the technical insurance of Deep Sun.In September 2011 it came to the latest line-up change so far. Ermes left the band and was replaced by the well-experienced Tobias Brutschi (drums) on very short notice. His first assignment was to learn the complete set within four weeks in order to play the upcoming gigs. Tobias passed his baptism of fire and since marks the sixth member of Deep Sun.In 2011 and 2012 Deep Sun played more than a dozen concerts and in January 2013 the debut album «Flight of the Phoenix» was recorded at Greenhorn Records Studio at Schupfart and was released in October 2013. Prior to the album release show Deep Sun reached another milestone by playing at the «Masters of Symphonic Metal», taking place at the famous concert venue Z-7.Over the next three years the band performed at various smaller and bigger gigs. Also some larger and renowned venues could be played. The «Race Against Time»-Tour, starting in fall of 2015, brought the musicians from Argovia to places like «Club L‘Amalgame» at Yverdon and the «Undertown» at Geneva. In April 2016 Deep Sun provided a musical highlight at the «Palazzo» in Chur, opening for Eluveitie.For their second ouput «Race Against Time» Deep Sun went all-in. They worked with renowned producer Markus Teske (Bazement Studio) to produce the eleven tracks for the new record. Therewith the sound was brought to a whole new level. The artwork was created by Stefan Heilemann, who already made album covers for bands like Kamelot, Epica or Rhapsody and shooting promos for Nightwish. «Race Against Time» was released in September 2016.

Album:

Combining the best elements from the height of Symphonic Metal - NIGHTWISH’s “Wishmaster” and Austrian Symphonic Metal band VISIONS OF ATLANTIS came to mind when I gave this album a listen - DEEEP SUN’s “Das Erbe der Welt” (Heritage of the World) is a powerful, melodic ride containing electronic ambiance and symphonic elements that transport you to another world and time. This is the third release from the Swiss symphonic band, and it’s a powerhouse of rich concepts and storytelling.The electronic ambiance on songs like “Relentless Resistance” and “Worship the Warship” was a welcome addition to the album and gave the songs a more contemporary touch without being too overpowering. “Relentless Resistance” is the opener and starts the album off with a bang.My one complaint is that the opera can sound forced in some parts of the album (first verse of “Heroes” comes to mind). Throughout most of it, the vocals are stunning and smooth, and the lead singer, Debora Lavagnolo has great range and control of her voice. She also wrote most of the lyrics, and with her bandmates, created a well-balanced album with strong concepts and the atmosphere to match.Their ballad title track “Das Erbe der Welt”, made me wish for more interludes or slower spacesto breathe on the album as a whole, but as I covered in another review, we’ve moved past the era of listening to an album and are into picking up tracks on Spotify playlists, so it’s a moot point. It’s still a nice anthemic song that picks up nicely throughout the song.The mood was strongest on tracks like “Abandon Cyberspace” and “Vertigo” (my favorite track on the album). The former was fast when it needed to be and re-created the concept of leaving a fast-paced world where there is so little time to think, you can’t question the simulacrum of the digital world. Aptly named, the latter gave a feeling of disorientation with different movements and pace changes that worked incredibly well. The heavy-hitting track “My Darkness” carried gothic elements and the final track, “The Raven”, was an eerie ballad where the range of their instrumentation came out full-force.While the band reminded me of the music I listened to in high school, it’s fresh and unique enough to stand on its own. I’d listen to this album at the gym (it’s fast and upbeat enough for running or a good workout) or if I want to get pumped.

Line Up:

Debora Lavagnolo (Vocals)
Angelo Salerno (Bass)
Eros Di Prisco (Guit.)
Tobias Brutschi (Drums)
Pascal Tongi (Guit.)
Tom Hiebaum (Keys)

Tracklist:

01. Relentless Resistance 04:48
02. Heroes 04:01
03. Insurrection of Technology 03:54
04. Worship the Warship 05:41
05. Abandon Cyberspace 03:43
06. Das Erbe der Welt 04:31
07. Super New World 04:40
08. Vertigo 05:05
09. Go for the Kill 03:55
10. My Darkness 03:40
11. Frozen Sea 04:13
12. The Raven 15:26

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Deep Sun (SWT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jan 2023, 13:20

Deep Sun - Dreamland: Behind The Shades (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Album:

The 3rd studio album.DEEP SUN were formed in 2005 and they come from Olten, Switzerland. They are a symphonic Metal band with Folk elements and so far they released one EP and now their third full-length album. “Dreamland – Behind The Shade” was produced, mixed, and mastered by Frank Pitters (DRAGONY, EDENBRIDGE, VISION OF ATLANTIS). The album as a length of more than 48 minutes and it was released by German label Massacre Records which has a number of Death, Black, and Heavy Metal bands among their roster.For a band with a history of around 17 years, DEEP SUN have only a few releases. In fact, it took them until 2014 for releasing their debut EP and until 2016 for their debut full-length album “Race Against Time”. That might have really been the starting point for the career of the Swiss symphonic Metal band, since that album was much acclaimed by the press. It earned them the label contract with Massacre Records and it was followed by extensive touring and a second album “Das Erbe Der Welt” in 2019, which was similarly successful. Now, being an established outfit, releases seem to come in a three years cycle.After an orchestral intro that is driven by the piano, the album starts with “Behind The Shades” and with heavy guitar riffing which quickly is joined by the orchestra. Initially starting at mid-tempo, the track slows down towards a measured tempo. While the guitars and the piano are the leading instruments, the vocals keeping it all nicely together. Debora Lavagnolo uses mostly higher pitched notes, but there is a lot of variation in her voice. “Behind The Shades” is with more than seven minutes the longest track of the album and it means that the textures are pretty complex, there are rhythm changes throughout and several solos including a Folk inspired one. “Dream Master” opens up with the symphonic instruments, where the leading melody has also a few Folk vibes. The track is subsequently mainly driven by the guitars and bass, but with a few symphonic episodes. The vocals are highly pitched and operatic at times and Debora Lavagnolo makes use of her huge vocal range for the first time. “Dream Master” is the official video and the YouTube link is given below.“Living The Dream” is one of the album highlights. It has all the attributes of an excellent symphonic Metal song: the melodies, the catchiness, the good harmony between guitars, bass, drums, and the symphonic elements, a cool lead guitar solo, and an excellent vocalist who leads the track. I am sure that “Living The Dream” has the potential to become a fan’s favorite. “Killer In A Dream” is dominated by the guitars and the vocals, while the orchestral arrangements are in the background. There are a few changes in rhythm and tempo with tight guitar riffing. Highlight of the track is the versatility of the vocals. The ballad on the album is “In Silence”. It starts with the keyboards and the vocals, while the guitars and bass join in later on. Halfway through the track, all the instruments join in and the guitar riffs are very powerful. The orchestral parts are kept in the background mainly. Towards the end, the strings have a more dominant contribution.“Secret Garden” starts heavy with the guitars at mid-tempo and transitions into a slower tempo. The vocals include a few lower and more rock oriented notes. The orchestra with the strings drive the track forward and during the down-tempo break, there is another very contributing lead guitar solo. “Mitternachtstanz” is another Folk inspired song and the lyrics come in German. The Folk melodies are catchy, and so are the chorus melodies. “Mitternachtstanz” is another album highlight, also because of the excellent lead guitar solo. It is a simple song without any complexity in textures and I am sure it becomes also a fan favorite.“Hands In Anger” is the heaviest and fastest track on the album. The guitar riffing is powerful and dark, there is double-bass drumming, and Debora Lavagnolo has growling vocal support. “Hands In Anger” sounds different compared to the other tracks on the album and it is a welcomed change of the sound. “Rogue Dreaming Leprechaun Part 2” is a continuation of the track “Dreaming Leprechaun” from the 2016 album “Race Against Time”. It is a classical symphonic Metal song with epic melodies, bombastic orchestra, and the leading melody has again plenty of Folk vibes. The album closes with “Euphoria” and, after a quiet start, DEEP SUN let loose the best elements of symphonic Metal with an epic end to the album.There were surely high expectations on the new release from fans and public, and DEEP SUN delivered. “Dreamland – Behind The Shade” is an excellent symphonic Metal album, which has its strengths in the diversity of the sound, the melodies, and an outstanding vocalist. The songs on the album are all well composed with the songwriting being very mature. Most of the songs have a certain complexity and I like the way how different elements of symphonic Metal and traditional music are combined. “Dreamland – Behind The Shade” is not an easy-to-listen album and it was never meant to be. The album is very well produced. DEEP SUN leave their mark with the new album and “Dreamland – Behind The Shade” should be part of the collection of every symphonic Metal fan.

Line Up:

Debora Lavagnolo - Vocals
Stephan Riner – Guitars
Angelo Salerno - Bass - See also: ex-Green Labyrinth, ex-Dystera, ex-Mezkalin
Tom Hiebaum - Keyboards
Tobias Brutschi - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Prologue
02. Behind The Shades
03. Dreammaster
04. Living The Dream
05. Killer In A Dream
06. In Silence
07. Secret Garden
08. Mitternachtstanz
09. Hands In Anger
10. Rogue (Dreaming Leprechaun Pt. II)
11. Euphoria

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných