Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Symphonic Metal , Male & Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 131 mb

Bio:

The meaning of music, of tireless research and of the band’s continuous evolution are summarized in the name AEVUM.Formed at the beginning of 2008, their music is in perpetual inclination towards the union between the human being and the divine, between opposites, male and female, positive and negative, in a genre that is a bond between the neo-classical and gothic metal worlds.The band, for the moment, has self financed two EPs, “Celestial Angels” released in 2008 and “Nova Vita”, which came out in 2012. In March 2013 the band signed a recording contract with Wall Records for the production of their single record “My Vampire”, released in May 2013.Right after “My Vampire” was released, AEVUM locked themselves in the recording studio to give birth to what will be their first full-length, “Impressions – Il palcoscenico della mente”. An intricate album with musical influences that crosses over the usual “metal” tag; an explosion of refined acoustics that distinctively manages to directly reach the listener. The album is mixed and mastered by Ettore Rigotti (Disarmonia Mundi) at Metal Hous Studios.“Impressions” released on the 21st October 2014 after having signed for the label Fuel Records. Also, in September the band starts cooperating with RedCat Agency and Rockshots Booking Agency.In 2015 Aevum played throughout Europe during Haggard's tour as their support band.Sometimes melancholic, sometimes powerful, everyone of their concerts is an unforgettable experience, for their great showmanship and for the emotional charge that is beheld within their songs.

Album:

Since their formation in 2007, AEVUM have released four full-length albums. Made up of Italian and French musicians, they are a dark, symphonic, gothic metal band that loves to create cinematic soundscapes to haunt their listeners. “Glitch,” their latest offering, released April 15th, 2022, via DarkTunes Music Group.The album opens with a keyboard heavy song, “Lullaby,” that relies on ambient guitar tones to accompany the keys more than a heavy riff. There is a cool riff present, it just is not the focus. The rhythm is excellent. I really like how the vocals are all over the place. Clean male with distortion, growled male, ethereal female vocals and even scattered whispers. There is a lot to digest, and I love them for it. This is not cookie cutter Gothic Metal; it fills a massive space by using all eight musicians optimally.“Black Swan Theory” has a bit more focus on the heavy riff, letting the keyboards play the fills this time to compliment the guitars. There are a few progressive metal elements to this song, adding even more complexity and depth to the sound AEVUM builds. This is the sound AMARANTHE might have if they got out of their pop phase. This is heavier, darker and bigger. They use the instruments to support the vocals and the vocals to augment the instruments. It’s a symbiotic relationship that I support whole heartedly.Moving down to “The Traitor,” we have a song that starts with a seriously Bob Daisley keyboard intro. That could have opened an OZZY OSBOURNE song from the early 80s. Thank you for this. Those tones lead into the song beautifully. The drums shine through on this song with those shifts from near blast beats to the asynchronous fills. The clean and growled male vocals singing the same lyrics are worth noting as well.“Lucretia” opens with an almost techno piece on keyboards and those continue through most of the song. It took a few listens to get this one into my brain. I was thinking they were trying to cross genres and reach beyond their scope, but it actually works within their Gothic stylings. Then, they add more by throwing in some Industrial Metal. It still works.The surprise on this disc is “Poker Face.” Yes, a Gothic Metal band covered LADY GAGA, and did it well. They changed it up enough that it is distinctly theirs, yet still recognizable to those who know the song.This band has a lot more range than I originally thought they did. One listen to this record will not get you enough information. There is just too much to process. I had to give this one a number of plays, and I’m glad I did. Every trip through the track list gave me something new to hear. The music is complex, but also coherent. There is no randomness or chaos here. Everything is planned and executed with precision.AEVUM is a wild ride, but worth it. There are some massive roller coaster effects on this record, and that is part of the appeal. This is a band that can actually take you on the ride and make you like it.

Line-Up:

Lucille Nightshade - Vocals (soprano) (2016-present) - See also: ex-Sound Storm (live)
Lord of Destruction - Guitars (rhythm) (2007-present)
Paul Grey Hunter - Bass (2016-present) - See also: ex-Ade
Emanuel la Croix - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Genocya
Richard - Piano, Vocals (growls, backing) (2007-present)
Ian - Keyboards (2008-present)
Lorenzo Aimo Drums (2022-present)

Production:

Recorded At – Aurora Recording Studio
Mixed At – Aurora Recording Studio
Mastered At – Aurora Recording Studio
Artwork By – Roberta Cavalleri
Guest [Female Voice] – Valentina Tinetto (tracks: 4, 10)
Guest [Male Voice] – Fabio Privitera (tracks: 6)
Lyrics By – Aevum (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 14), Alessandro Shumperlin (tracks: 7)
Mixed By, Mastered By – Emanuele Viglietti
Music By – Aevum
Photography By – Aldo Antonietti

Tracklist:

01. Lullaby 03:04
02. Black Swan Theory 03:26
03. Desire 04:22
04. What's in a Name 03:37
05. Holy Alix 03:18
06. The Traitor 03:42
07. 7 04:05
08. Glitch 04:38
09. La signora dei libri 03:58
10. Lucretia 03:38
11. #Jump 03:38
12. Wings over the Ocean 04:00
13. Austerlitz 04:10 Show lyrics
14. I Wish I Had More Time 03:26
15. Poker Face (Lady Gaga Metal Cover) 03:10 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných