Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Dark Sarah (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Sep 2021, 09:57

Dark Sarah - Behind The Black Veil (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Symphonic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

Dark Sarah is a new project of Heidi Parviainen (ex- Amberian Dawn) that combines elements of metal music, film music and music theater.The debut album "Behind the Black Veil" is published in May 8th in Europe and May 12th in North America.

Album:

Dark Sarah´s- debut album "Behind the Black Veil" tells the story of Sarah, a nice young woman, who faces one of the biggest crises in her life when her husband leaves her at the altar and leaves with another woman straight from church. Sarah thinks she's going to die and after spending some time at home alone, watching the rain outside, she collapses on the floor. After a while there is only silence, only darkness, until she rises, trembling. Scattered mascara has formed the character of Horus around her eye.With glassy eyes, she writes a letter:"I used to look at the world with blue eyes, I used to love with an open heart but I was naive, the world needed to show that to me. I got angry for my weakness and angry with the world. In the darkest swirls of my mind I got stronger and meaner and started to change. I worked with my fear and I became DARK SARAH. I'm not bitter; I'm just bittersweet. "and she signs the letter.

Line Up:

Heidi Parviainen alias Sarah - vocals (Ex-Amberian Dawn)
Sami-Petri Salonen - guitar
Erkka Korhonen - guitar
Rude Rothstén - bass
Thomas Tunkkari- drums

Guests:

Manuela Kraller (Xandria)
Inga Scharf (Van Canto)
Kasperi Heikkinen (U.D.O., Merging Flare)
Jukka Koskinen (Wintersun, Amberian Dawn)
Heikki Saari (Tuoni, Naildown)

Tracklist:

01. Save Me (04:23)
02. Poison Apple (04:17)
03. Hide And SeeK (05:13)
04. Memories Fall (feat. Manuela Kraller) (05:13)
05. Evil Roots (feat. Inga Scharf) (04:29)
06. Violent Roses (05:03)
07. Hunting The Dreamer (05:32)
08. Fortress (05:36)
09. Silver Tree (04:45)
10. Sun, Moon And Stars (04:13)
11. Light In You (feat. Tony Kakko) (03:58)
12. Sarah's Theme (02:35)
13. Memories Fall (Orchestral Version) (04:24)
14. A Grim Christmas Story (03:27)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Dark Sarah (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Sep 2021, 09:58

Dark Sarah - The Puzzle (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Symphonic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 203 mb

Bio:

Dark Sarah is a new project of Heidi Parviainen (ex- Amberian Dawn) that combines elements of metal music, film music and music theater.The debut album "Behind the Black Veil" is published in May 8th in Europe and May 12th in North America.

Album:

The cinematic metal band DARK SARAH will release its new album, "The Puzzle", on November 18 in Europe and North America through Inner Wound Recordings.DARK SARAH is a music project by Finnish metal band AMBERIAN DAWN's former vocalist Heidi Parviainen. During the years with AMBERIAN DAWN, she released four studio albums and did several European tours. After parting ways with AMBERIAN DAWN in late 2012, she started to build up her solo career and formed DARK SARAH.The debut album, titled "Behind The Black Veil", was released in May 2015 and led you through the psychological adventure of Sarah, who was hovering between her two personalities and changed to her evil side persona, Dark Sarah.The Puzzle" is a concept album and it continues the story from "Behind The Black Veil". "The Puzzle" tells a story of Dark Sarah who has been send to an island where the banished souls live. To get off the island, she needs to solve the puzzle and find three keys.DARK SARAH's music combines metal, film music and theatrical elements.On "The Puzzle" album, Dark Sarah's thoughts are best depicted in the dialogues (duets) with the guests:

Line Up:

Erkka Korhonen - guitar
Rude Rothstén - bass
Thomas Tunkkari- drums

the guests:

Fate: Manuela Kraller (ex-XANDRIA)
Evil Siren Mermaid: Charlotte Wessels (DELAIN)
Dragon: JP Leppäluoto (CHARON, NORTHERN KINGS)

Tracklist:

01. Breath
02. Island In The Mist
03. Little Men
04. Ash Grove
05. For The Birds
06. Deep And Deeper
07. Dance With The Dragon (feat. JP Leppäluoto)
08. Cliffhanger
09. Aquarium (feat. Charlotte Wessels)
10. Rain (feat. Manuela Kraller)

+ Video "'Dance With The Dragon' feat JP Leppäluoto" (Official Video)
+ Video "Little Men" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Sep 2021, 09:58

Dark Sarah - The Golden Moth (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Symphonic Metal , Male & Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 131 mb

Bio:

A Finnish symphonic metal outfit founded and fronted by lyric soprano Heidi Parviainen, Dark Sarah came into existence in late 2012, shortly after Parviainen left her previous job as the lead singer for Amberian Dawn. The group's 2013 debut album, Behind the Black Veil, offered up a compelling blend of shredding and musical theater, and a narrative that revolved around a woman left at the altar and her transformation into a force of vengeance. In 2016, the band looked to crowd-funding site Indiegogo to help fund their much-anticipated sophomore release Puzzle.

Album:

Finnish cinematic metal band Dark Sarah will release their new album, "The Golden Moth", in Europe and North America via Inner Wound Recordings. "The Golden Moth" is the last part of the first Dark Sarah trilogy (The Chronicles). The trilogy tells about Dark Sarah's travel through three worlds: The Middle World ("Behind The Black Veil" album), The Underworld ("The Puzzle" album) and The Upper World ("The Golden Moth" album). On "The Golden Moth", Dark Sarah has to face the final test and find her way to The Gods in the Upper World. After she had solved the puzzle in The Underworld and found the three keys, the Iron birds came there for her and took her to the Upper World, a deserted wasteland where The Gods rule. But also a trespasser, The Dragon, came with her. In the heat of the desert, they meet again and there is something The Dragon wants from her ...JP Leppäluoto (Charon) has joined the official line-up as The Dragon for the upcoming album. Also in the roles of The Gods you will hear featuring artists as Zuberoa Aznarez (Diabulus In Musica), Marco Hietala (Nightwish) and Netta Skog (ex-Ensiferum) as Fortune Teller.

Line Up:

JP Leppäluoto (as Dragon) - vocals
Erkka Korhonen - guitar
Rude Rothstén - bass
Thomas Tunkkari- drums

the guests:

+ Zuberoa Aznarez (v) Marco Hietala (v) Netta Skog (v)

Tracklist:

01. Desert Rose
02. Trespasser
03. Wheel
04. My Beautiful Enemy
05. I Once Had Wings
06. Pirates
07. Sky Sailing
08. Wish
09. Gods Speak
10. Promise
11. Golden Moth
12. The Gate Of Time

+ Video "'Sky Sailing" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Sep 2021, 09:59

Dark Sarah - Grim (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

A Finnish symphonic metal outfit founded and fronted by lyric soprano Heidi Parviainen, Dark Sarah came into existence in late 2012, shortly after Parviainen left her previous job as the lead singer for Amberian Dawn. The group's 2013 debut album, Behind the Black Veil, offered up a compelling blend of shredding and musical theater, and a narrative that revolved around a woman left at the altar and her transformation into a force of vengeance. In 2016, the band looked to crowd-funding site Indiegogo to help fund their much-anticipated sophomore release Puzzle.

Album:

Dark Sarah cordially invites you to step into the web of their fourth conceptualized album, ‘Grim’. The strands of which weave stories of ravens, rabbit-headed people, and a mythical, surreal dreamscape into a story in which a terrified city, and its willing hero, takes on the monster that’s been terrorizing the citizens. Here, as on their previous three offerings, the Finnish quartet shows a flair for the mythic in what they refer to as Cinematic Metal. Since their formation in 2012, they’ve never been short of ideas, active imaginations, and a hunger to tell such stories through music. Granted, they might sound like New Age Metal does Musical Theatre, played to an eighties cinematic soundtrack, with Heidi Parviainen’s vocals lacking operatic range and sounding a tad thin at times. But what they lack in-depth they make up for with a sort of kitsch sweep and scale, ensuring an abundance of replay value.Because of this, “Grim’ takes a moment to warm up as “My Name Is Luna” introduces our champion amidst an array of woodland sounds. The dark landscape is made alive with chirping crickets and howling wolves before the album truly launches with “The Chosen One.” A riff-heavy piece that’s bound to burn itself into your mind and commit itself to memory. As will other numbers, such as contemporary folklore effort, “Iceheart.” A crying out monologue in a moment of sorrow pulled off beautifully by Parviainen, topped off with a harmonious solo between Parviainen and the string section. In such moments the band musicianship truly shines through. In others though, not so much.Narratively, “All Ears!” follows the storyline as a powerful spell is put on the citizens of the city Grim. This gives Luna her incentive to fight the evil monster, Mörk, who is determined to envelop the city in fear. Musically, “All Ears!” attempts to create a feeling of menace, but instead invokes images of Mörk hurriedly stomping his way toward the nearest bathroom to a clumsy rhythm. Mörk, portrayed by Jasse Jatala (best known for his performance in The Voice of Finland), is slightly better realized in his own title track, for no other reason than he features on it. A lengthy epic with too many moving parts, its consistent single note chugs its way to its misplaced sombre interlude; its quirky piano sections sounding as if they were lifted from a saloon in Red Dead Redemption. Fortunately, ‘Grim’ ends with a satisfying finish thanks to “The Dark Throne.” A synth-based climax that swells and swoons, with a chorus hook you’d kill to sing from a snowy mountain summit.When we hear the word cinematic, it conjures something visual in most of our minds. Yet trying to translate the detail and feel of Luna’s journey proves no easy task. Initially, ‘Grim’ blows hot and cold, showing too much style, often borrowed style, over substance. Even so, Dark Sarah create some vivid moments as well as some powerful songs. But the two rarely work hand in hand. Like listening to an audiobook read by Patrick Stewart and Kim Kardashian, the methods of delivery seldom align. Yet when they do, like that Eurovision entry you cannot help but fall in love with, ’Grim’ proves wonderfully addictive, despite its obvious inconsistencies.

Line Up:

Heidi Parviainen - Vocals (ex-Agonia, ex-Amberian Dawn, ex-Iconofear)
Rude Rothsten - Bass (Hammerhed, Stoner Kings)
Sami-Petri Salonen - Guitars
Erkka Korhonen - Guitars (Raskasta Joulua, ex-Ari Koivunen, Urban Tale)
Thomas Tunkkari - Drums (ex-Anaktorian)

Tracklist:

01. My Name Is Luna
02. The Chosen One
03. Illuminate
04. Melancholia
05. Iceheart
06. La Folie Verte
07. The Wolf and the Maiden (feat. JP Leppaluoto as Wolf)
08. The Hex
09. All Ears!
10. The Devil's Peak
11. Mork (feat. Jasse Jatala as Mork)
12. The Dark Throne

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Jan 2023, 10:49

Dark Sarah - Attack Of Orym (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Album:

Finnish symphonic metal band Dark Sarah, around former Amberian Dawn singer Heidi Parviainen, presents its fifth studio album "Attack Of Orym". New in the line-up is keyboarder Henrik Airaksinen.Labels can be deceiving, especially self-imposed ones. The Finnish cinematic metal band DARK SARAH calls its oeuvre ‘retro horror fantasy’ and their latest album “Attack Of Orym”, their fifth, continues the tale of its predecessor “Grim”.The Orym of the title is ‘the king of the forest folk’, the villain of the story, sung by Mark Jansen of Epica. The members of Dark Sarah are singer Heidi Parviainen, guitarist Sami-Petri Salonen, keyboardist Henrik Airaksinen, bassist Rude Rothstén and drummer Thomas Tunkkari.Its plot is described thusly in the bio: “After Mörk was killed, Malevolent – the evil orb – needed a new host. It cast a spell over Luna (voiced by Heidi) with the ancient sleeping thorns, Svefnthorns, and Luna fell into a sleep like state. For years, Darkness dwelled upon Grim. When the word of the passing of the monster reached Orym, the king of the forest folk, he started his attack. Orym and his troops started to roam into the city – destroying everything on their way”.Sounds like dark stuff indeed. But the innate sweetness of Heidi’s voice and the rather pop-metal sensibility of the music belies all this insistence upon darkness and ‘retro horror’. And the story itself isn’t that terribly horrific, to be honest.A brief orchestral intro heralds the self-explanatory first track, “Attack Of Orym” (featuring Jensen). Heidi as Luna warns of the coming threat (“Hear the marching rumble in the hills”) and the stomping groove of the track is exactly that – ominous and vaguely evil. The catchy chorus, though, is sweetly defiant, Luna urging the Grims to “Stay down, fight for your freedom” By the bridge, things don’t look good (“We’re prisoners, we’ve fallen under”) and Orym snarls his purpose to “Retaliate, annihilate”.DARK SARAH bandpic“Invincible” (featuring a guitar solo by Kasperi Heikkinen of Beast In Black) is a scene in which́ Malevolent “tries to convince Luna to stay on the dark path”. Interestingly, though, it has a light, bright, almost dance-pop feel – the supremely self-confident Malevolent is so convinced of his superiority that he feels no need to bluster or threaten. He brags “I’m invincible”, promising Luna “All the things you wish are yours,” noting “The weak, they shall be lost forever”.“B.U.R.N.”, subsequently, is “the dark manifestation of Luna” who “knows that the devil can only be beaten with his own weapon, fire”. It’s a standout track – the sweeping, terse tempo at the start, midway and end builds terrific tension. Luna knows she has to sacrifice herself (“Set me on fire / Burn me to cinder”, Heidi sings in the solidly memorable chorus), “clinging to what is left of me” and knowing there’s “no being again like we used to be”. And she knows the fire is a necessary cleansing – “I’m diseased, set me free / Destroy the evil chains that bind me”, that the “fire and burning” is part of her “destiny that’s meant to be”.“Warning Sign” is described as Luna choosing “a powerful weapon of bewitched flowers to fight against Orym” – “a missile gun from a camellia”, as the song goes. The eerie keyboard melody and hectic groove give this battle-scene track a decidedly gothic bent as Luna and “the foul chameleon” that is Orym duke it out – the verses desperate, the chorus a call to arms (“Hear the voice… close your eyes and struggle to stay alive”).The oddly-titled “Goth Disco” sees our villagers dancing before their doom, having one last hurrah before it’s all over, and the creepy keyboards and slashing guitars establish that sense of foreboding. The first verse sets the scene (“It’s almost full moon when all the creatures arrive”), the second describes the pending conflict (“All nearby villagers / Creatures join to take arms”). The chorus really gets across that sense of letting go, that “ecstasy before termination”, when the “streets are filled with the creatures dancing”. The bridge continues that idea, urging the villagers to “Take the chances / Think of every deed / Frantic and romantic… feel your powerful roots”. Jansen as Orym seems to be watching all this and his sinister spoken section repeats what Luna says in the second verse as if to mock her – that’s effective. It’s a clever concept, but the title kind of stops you short: would these characters even know such a term?“Delirium”,which also features a Heikkinen solo after the bridge, appears to be Luna trying to get her troops, as it were, to focus on the mission at hand (“I’m facing changes, fighting strangers / To beat their foolish minds”) because Orym is “As lethal as enticing/ So venomous and devious”, a “ruler who’s humming your favorite tunes”. Sounds pretty serious, right? But it’s set to a shimmering ABBA-esque, almost 1950s sounding melody (when you hear it, you’ll know what I mean) – it’s so antithetical to the action of the lyrics as to be off-putting. Definitely different.DARK SARAH Heidi“Piece Of My Heart” has Heidi as Luna duetting with frequent guest JP Leppäluoto, returning in the Dragon role. A sparkling keyboard melody accompanies this bit of reminiscing about their relationship and subsequent parting – she sings “In my hollow chest / Lies a dragon’s nest” and notes “We share a piece of heart” even though “one needs the shadows and one seeks the light”. It’s a bit unclear why this is necessary plot-wise, though, since he doesn’t appear to be involved in the story thus far. But perhaps he serves as her anchor in some way – she hints in the bridge that she “ended up descending into this darkness”.“Breaking Free” then, is the logical next step. This is Luna reflecting on how she ended up in that darkness after having “the weight of the universe on my soul”, that is, all this pressure to be the hero – “This is how villains are made”, she muses, turning that label onto herself. The chorus is, well, her breaking free of those feelings, “taking my liberation”, she says. In the bridge, though, she realizes that ultimately the struggle was worth it: “I turned into a monster / To be stronger”.The logical next and final step in this idea, then, is the final track, “Hero And A Villain”, with its Amaranthe-like synthesizers and sinewy groove. The first verse might be Orym speaking ; the second is Luna voicing her own fall: “One day, you’re playing your part right / Then one day, it’s nothing but a fight”. In the chorus, she admits to being both, hero and villain, and says in the bridge “I am a maniac / I’ve been waiting for this for years / The villain wearing black / Makes the hero kneel”. It’s an unclear resolution – so what happened to the Grim citizens? Were they obliterated because she abandoned them, as she hints – “I’m not coming back / I’m the one to blame”? Is Orym now in charge?The songs on “Attack Of Orym” are noteworthy in their economy. All the songs are variations on pretty much the same tempo ; all have a modulated chorus at the end like clockwork. You should be at least somewhat aware of the story ahead of time, since the songs can be fairly vague. But it is that saying they’re one thing – ‘retro horror’ – and sounding like quite another – ‘sweetness and light’ – that is the DARK SARAH conundrum.
Source: napalmrecords.com

Line Up:

Heidi Parviainen - Vocals (ex-Agonia, ex-Amberian Dawn, ex-Iconofear)
Rude Rothsten - Bass (Hammerhed, Stoner Kings)
Sami-Petri Salonen - Guitars
Henrik Airaksinen - Keyboards (2022-present) - See also: Feridea
Thomas Tunkkari - Drums (ex-Anaktorian)

Tracklist:

01. Intro - Choose Your Weapons
02. Attack Of Orym (ft. Mark Jansen)
03. Invincible (ft. Kasperi Heikkinen)
04. B.U.R.N
05. Warning Sign
06. Goth Disco
07. Delirium (ft. Kasperi Heikkinen)
08. Piece Of My Heart (ft. JP Leppäluoto)
09. Breaking Free
10. Hero And A Villain

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných