Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Neoclassical Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 126 mb

Bio:

Amberian Dawn is a Finnish metal band that honed their trademark sound with expert precision, making highly polished albums of symphonic melodic metal. Their songs and unique style are sure to be heralded as future classics by fans of the genre. The music is based on songwriting of the founder member of the band, guitar & keyboard virtuoso, Tuomas Seppälä.They've brought more songs to the Rock Band Network than any other band, and have become a fan favorite. That's why Harmonix, the game developer have chosen them as the Rock Band Network Artist of the Month for July 2011.Amberian Dawn have released four studio albums since 2008 and during these years they have already toured in Europe three times with bands like Epica, Van Canto, Tristania, done several festival shows and opened for bands like Kamelot and Dream Evil. Their latest studio album Circus Black (2012), is widely appraised with excellent reviews by critics all over the world.In 2013 they released a re-recorded compilation album Re-Evolution with their new singer, Capri.Year 2014 started with a new record deal with Napalm Records. Magic Forest album will be released in June 2014.

Album:

Circus Black is the fourth full-length album by Finnish symphonic power metal band Amberian Dawn.Stratovarius vocalist Timo Kotipelto provides lead vocals on "Cold Kiss" and keyboardist Jens Johansson (Stratovarius, Dio, Yngwie Malmsteen’s Rising Force) contributed a keyboard solo on "Crimson Flower."The band commented on the album: "Circus Black is the most impressive AD album so far. Musically it represents the most sophisticated and most symphonic edge of AD-music. There’s more diversity on this album than never before. This is the first time we used a real choir and we gathered some really excellent professional opera singers together to be able to achieve the best sounding choir possible. This choir was conducted by Mikko P. Mustonen from Pathos Music. He also arranged the choir and orchestral parts. We managed once again to get some world-class guests on this album. So, the production is our biggest so far and the final polish on this album was given by Teropekka Virtanen (mixing engineer) and Mika Jussila (mastering engineer) at legendary Finnvox Studios in Finland." This album also marks the final album of the band to feature lead vocalist Heidi Parviainen as well as lead guitarist Kasperi Heikkinen and drummer Heikki Saari

Line Up:

Heidi Parviainen - Vocals (2006-present) - See also: ex-Agonia, ex-Iconofear
Tuomas Seppälä - Guitars (2006-2008), Keyboards (2008-present) - See also: Conquest, ex-Atheme One, ex-Twisted Silence, ex-Virtuocity
Kasperi Heikkinen - Guitars (2007-present) - See also: Conquest, Merging Flare, ex-Iconofear, ex-Gamma Ray (live), ex-Elenium
Jukka Koskinen - Bass (2010-present) - See also: Cain's Offering, Norther, Wintersun, ex-Medieval Art
Kimmo Korhonen - Guitar (2010-present) - See also: Coventhrall, Helion, Solacide, Waltari (live), ex-Dim Moonlight, ex-Jumalhämärä, ex-Nowen
Heikki "Joey Edith" Saari - Drums (session) (2006-2008), Drums (2010-present) - See also: Exsecratus, Naildown, Norther, Tuoni (live), ex-Atheme One, ex-Force Majeure, ex-Virtuocity

Tracklist:

01. Circus Black 03:48
02. Cold Kiss 03:30
03. Crimson Flower 04:23
04. Charnel’s Ball 04:26
05. Fight 03:19
06. Letter 04:28
07. I Share With You This Dream 03:36
08. Rivalry Between Good and Evil 03:59 instrumental
09. Guardian 05:09
10. Lily of the Moon 04:07

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Amberian Dawn (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Feb 2023, 15:57

Amberian Dawn - Magic Forest (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Japan)
Style : Symphonic Power Metal , Female Vocals
Size : 141 mb

Bio:

Amberian Dawn is a Finnish metal band that honed their trademark sound with expert precision, making highly polished albums of symphonic melodic metal. Their songs and unique style are sure to be heralded as future classics by fans of the genre. The music is based on songwriting of the founder member of the band, guitar & keyboard virtuoso, Tuomas Seppälä.They've brought more songs to the Rock Band Network than any other band, and have become a fan favorite. That's why Harmonix, the game developer have chosen them as the Rock Band Network Artist of the Month for July 2011.Amberian Dawn have released four studio albums since 2008 and during these years they have already toured in Europe three times with bands like Epica, Van Canto, Tristania, done several festival shows and opened for bands like Kamelot and Dream Evil. Their latest studio album Circus Black (2012), is widely appraised with excellent reviews by critics all over the world.In 2013 they released a re-recorded compilation album Re-Evolution with their new singer, Capri.Year 2014 started with a new record deal with Napalm Records. Magic Forest album will be released in June 2014.

Album:

My oh my, have things been back and forth with these Finn metal wunderkinds...we were all on a great upswing with them with "End of Eden", but in the years to follow something came undone; Heidi's departure was a serious bummer, "Circus Black" was good but uneven, and then, a bout of silence, all of which didn't sit well with this reviewer. I was thrown by what they have to offer, good honest sympho-metal that made me forget the unpleasantness that I can only refer to as "The Olzon Fiasco" if you know what I mean, and as such I was still able to continue checking them out, hoping for as grand a return to form I know they're capable of. Could this very well be it?Things this time around seem a bit more "End" than "Circus", though much of the latter's modern vibes remain (the goth-tinged keyboard movements and odd-ball Disney-like sections), leading to a grand yet pleasant listen that doesn't reinvent the Amberian wheel but can still maintain focus and attention from the listener. Nothing wrong with that at all. As before, if not more than before, the keys and lush neo-classical harmonies become the main musical focal point, even to the point where the guitars and bass are just plain drowned out by everything else time and again, but this ends up really working with the group's/album's benefit. The whole of "Magic Forest" comes out swinging and doesn't let up, adding an ebbing, almost whimsical energy with each successive track like it really has something to prove. Well, maybe it does, in the end? All's I can say is that this got under my skin is a really good way, more so than "Circus" and maybe even a tad deeper than "End of Eden", though it's still a whole other level of appreciation.Things are still shadowy treks and searches through pagan woods, but there's also modern-meets-80s arena rock hooks that rears their ugly heads to keep the snares on the listener nice and tight (I dare you to go through the damn-near pop movement sensibilities of the synths through "Cherish My Memory: and resist the urge to head bob!). The group is in fine form here, teeming with potent renewal, but truly at the front of it all, willing or not, new vocalist Capri has a good, earthy tone and timbre, working on coming into her own yet somehow containing a touch of restraint from really going with it. It feels like she can sing rather well but hasn't reached that certain level of proper cohesion with the group just yet; no need to hold back, let your skills out and speak for you! But...that's another query for another day, and I'm certain there will be plenty more from here on out.All in all I was very impressed with this affair, showing that there's still plenty of life within the dawn, if not more with the infusions of new and old blood into the musical form. It seems like the band is finding, if not already found, their voice and particular blend of styles, and if this keeps up the future will continue to shine brightly.

Line Up:

Capri - Vocals (2012-present)
Tuomas Seppälä - Guitars (2006-2008), Keyboards (2008-present) - See also: Conquest, ex-Atheme One, ex-Twisted Silence, ex-Virtuocity
Emil "Emppu" Pohjalainen - Guitars (2008-2010, 2012-present) - See also: Epicrenel, Thaurorod, ex-Dotma, ex-Nailed Coil
Kimmo Korhonen - Guitars (2010-present) - See also: Coventhrall, Helion, Solacide, Waltari (live), ex-Dim Moonlight, ex-Jumalhämärä, ex-Nowen
Joonas Pykälä-aho - Drums (2006-2010, 2012-present) - See also: Azaghal, Dotma, Epicrenel, Hautakammio, Sawhill Sacrifice, Thaurorod, ex-Lathspell, ex-Atheme One (live)

Tracklist:

01. Cherish My Memory
02. Dance of Life
03. Magic Forest
04. Agonizing Night
05. Warning
06. Son of Rainbow
07. I'm Still Here
08. Memorial
09. Endless Silence
10. Green-Eyed
11. Firefly (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Feb 2023, 07:58

Amberian Dawn - Innuendo (Digipak Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Size : 141 mb

Info:

Album:

Finnish symphonic metallers AMBERIAN DAWN will release their new album, "Innuendo", on October 23 via Napalm. The follow-up to 2014's "Magic Forest" is being produced by composer Tuomas Seppälä, who also plays keyboards and guitar, and Mikko P. Mustonen, known for his work with DELAIN, ENSIFERUM and SONATA ARCTICA. The CD will be mastered by Svante Forsbäck at Chartmakers.AMBERIAN DAWN will hit the road in October and November with DELAIN and Anneke van Giersbergen of THE GENTLE STORM.Commented Seppälä: "This is one of the most melodic and vocal-driven album in AMBERIAN DAWN's history. I've composed these songs in a little bit of a different way than I've used to do before. I have worked with these songs without any limitations. Some of the elements I've used have been quite unusual in the heavy metal genre and there's going to be a fresh new sound for AMBERIAN DAWN. Musically, these songs are still very much influenced by classical music but also by electro-composers like Jean Michel Jarre and Vangelis, for example. Our new vocalist, Capri [Päivi Virkkunen], was able to bring tons of emotion with her sound and lyric writing and I'm sure that this album will be our best so far!"AMBERIAN DAWN released a compilation album of songs that originally appeared on their first four albums — "Circus Black" (2012), "End Of Eden" (2010), "The Clouds Of Northland Thunder" (2009) and "River Of Tuoni" (2008) — to showcase Virkkunen after the departure of Heidi Parviainen. "Re-Evolution" was made available on June 14, 2013 in Finland, distributed by Suomen Musiikki.AMBERIAN DAWN parted ways with vocalist Heidi Parviainen in November 2012. Her final appearance with the band was at the Metal Female Voices Fest at the end of October 2012 in Belgium.

Line Up:

Emil "Emppu" Pohjalainen - Guitars (2008-2010, 2012-present) - See also: Epicrenel, Thaurorod, ex-Dotma, ex-Nailed Coil
Jukka Hoffrén - Bass (2015-present) - See also: Adamantra, Bride Adorned, Coventhrall, Epicrenel, Grudge's Claw, ex-Divercia, ex-Darcane, ex-Holochaust, ex-Lost in Twilight, ex-Mind-A-Stray
Joonas Pykälä-aho - Drums (2006-2010, 2012-present) - See also: Azaghal, Dotma, Epicrenel, Hautakammio, Sawhill Sacrifice, Thaurorod, Wyrd (live), Lathspell, ex-Atheme One (live)

Tracklist:

01. Flame & Gloria 04:25
02. Ladyhawk 04:35
03. Innuendo 03:38
04. The Court of Mirror Hall 04:12
05. Angelique 05:08
06. Rise of the Evil 03:45
07. Chamber of Dreadful Dreams 03:45
08. Knock Knock Who's There 03:56
09. Symphony Nr 1, Part 1 - The Witchcraft 05:56
10. Your Time - My Time 04:31
11. Fame & Gloria (Instrumental Version) (Bonus Track)
12. Sunrise (Re-Recording) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Feb 2023, 07:59

Amberian Dawn - Innuendo (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Info:

Album:

Finnish symphonic metallers AMBERIAN DAWN will release their new album, "Innuendo", on October 23 via Napalm. The follow-up to 2014's "Magic Forest" is being produced by composer Tuomas Seppälä, who also plays keyboards and guitar, and Mikko P. Mustonen, known for his work with DELAIN, ENSIFERUM and SONATA ARCTICA. The CD will be mastered by Svante Forsbäck at Chartmakers.AMBERIAN DAWN will hit the road in October and November with DELAIN and Anneke van Giersbergen of THE GENTLE STORM.Commented Seppälä: "This is one of the most melodic and vocal-driven album in AMBERIAN DAWN's history. I've composed these songs in a little bit of a different way than I've used to do before. I have worked with these songs without any limitations. Some of the elements I've used have been quite unusual in the heavy metal genre and there's going to be a fresh new sound for AMBERIAN DAWN. Musically, these songs are still very much influenced by classical music but also by electro-composers like Jean Michel Jarre and Vangelis, for example. Our new vocalist, Capri [Päivi Virkkunen], was able to bring tons of emotion with her sound and lyric writing and I'm sure that this album will be our best so far!"AMBERIAN DAWN released a compilation album of songs that originally appeared on their first four albums — "Circus Black" (2012), "End Of Eden" (2010), "The Clouds Of Northland Thunder" (2009) and "River Of Tuoni" (2008) — to showcase Virkkunen after the departure of Heidi Parviainen. "Re-Evolution" was made available on June 14, 2013 in Finland, distributed by Suomen Musiikki.AMBERIAN DAWN parted ways with vocalist Heidi Parviainen in November 2012. Her final appearance with the band was at the Metal Female Voices Fest at the end of October 2012 in Belgium.

Line Up:

Jukka Hoffrén - Bass (2015-present) - See also: Adamantra, Bride Adorned, Coventhrall, Epicrenel, Grudge's Claw, ex-Divercia, ex-Darcane, ex-Holochaust, ex-Lost in Twilight, ex-Mind-A-Stray
Joonas Pykälä-aho - Drums (2006-2010, 2012-present) - See also: Azaghal, Dotma, Epicrenel, Hautakammio, Sawhill Sacrifice, Thaurorod, Wyrd (live), Lathspell, ex-Atheme One (live)

Tracklist:

01. Flame & Gloria 04:25
02. Ladyhawk 04:35
03. Innuendo 03:38
04. The Court of Mirror Hall 04:12
05. Angelique 05:08
06. Rise of the Evil 03:45
07. Chamber of Dreadful Dreams 03:45
08. Knock Knock Who's There 03:56
09. Symphony Nr 1, Part 1 - The Witchcraft 05:56
10. Your Time - My Time 04:31
11. Fame & Gloria (Instrumental Version) (Bonus Track)
12. Sunrise (Re-Recording) (Bonus Track)
13. The Darkest Times (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Fame and Gloria" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Feb 2023, 08:00

Amberian Dawn - Darkness Of Eternity (Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Size : 163 mb

Bio:

Album:

Amberian Dawn is never at a loss for symphonic metal that moves your deepest soul. With the ear-piercing dramaturgy of incredible songstress Capri, their eighth record, entitled "Darkness Of Eternity", is studded with stupendous fanfares.Mastermind Tuomas Seppälä unveils: "'Darkness Of Eternity' is one of the most emotional AD albums so far. It's got some really bombastic songs in mood of dark & symphonic melodic metal and in contrast to that also some really poppy songs too. For me it's really hard to stick in one genre only and I constantly want to compose different kinds of songs!” The “Magic Forest” story continues and Tuomas explains: “The song 'Symphony Nr.1. Part 1 - The Witchcraft' told the story on the last record 'Innuendo' before the time of 'Magic Forest'. The little girl is a healer and village elders buried her alive in a coffin. The track 'Symphony Nr.1. Part 2 - Darkness Of Eternity' on our upcoming record 'Darkness Of Eternity' tells the story of the girl lying in the coffin trying to get out. Darkness is asking her to dance the waltz of eternity. The story will continue in Part 3 and we will tell you how she became the Magic Forest's evil witch!” Tuomas Seppälä on the recording process: “We did a lot of production at the legendary Finnvox Studios in Helsinki, Finland: drum recordings, mixing by Mikko Karmila and mastering by Mika Jussila. We also used a live string section on orchestral parts and that added nice colour on the sound. It's easy for me to say that this album is without any doubt the best sounding AD album ever! It's a kind of monument for me and it introduces the many sides of me as composer. I still feel very lucky that I've got Capri on this band, because she's probably the only singer capable singing all of those different styles with superior sound & feeling." Fall 2016 & spring 2017 I had the honour to visit Abba's Benny Andersson’s studio in Stockholm, Sweden and was allowed to play his personal vintage keyboards & grand piano to be able to catch some of that Abba vibe on a couple of pop metal songs. I know there's really a huge contrast to those symphonic songs, but I just needed to go even further with this style I started with 'Court Of Mirror Hall' and 'Knock Knock Who's There' on our previous album. So, if you liked those, you're going to love 'Maybe' and especially 'Sky Is Falling'.”

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. I’m The One
02. Sky Is Falling
03. Dragonflies
04. Maybe
05. Golden Coins
06. Luna My Darling
07. Abyss
08. Ghostwoman
09. Breathe Again
10. Symphony Nr. 1, Part 2 – Darkness Of Eternity
11. Anyone (Bonus Track)

+ Video "I’m The One" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Feb 2023, 08:01

Amberian Dawn - Darkness Of Eternity (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Size : 176 mb

Bio:

Album:

Amberian Dawn is never at a loss for symphonic metal that moves your deepest soul. With the ear-piercing dramaturgy of incredible songstress Capri, their eighth record, entitled "Darkness Of Eternity", is studded with stupendous fanfares.Mastermind Tuomas Seppälä unveils: "'Darkness Of Eternity' is one of the most emotional AD albums so far. It's got some really bombastic songs in mood of dark & symphonic melodic metal and in contrast to that also some really poppy songs too. For me it's really hard to stick in one genre only and I constantly want to compose different kinds of songs!” The “Magic Forest” story continues and Tuomas explains: “The song 'Symphony Nr.1. Part 1 - The Witchcraft' told the story on the last record 'Innuendo' before the time of 'Magic Forest'. The little girl is a healer and village elders buried her alive in a coffin. The track 'Symphony Nr.1. Part 2 - Darkness Of Eternity' on our upcoming record 'Darkness Of Eternity' tells the story of the girl lying in the coffin trying to get out. Darkness is asking her to dance the waltz of eternity. The story will continue in Part 3 and we will tell you how she became the Magic Forest's evil witch!” Tuomas Seppälä on the recording process: “We did a lot of production at the legendary Finnvox Studios in Helsinki, Finland: drum recordings, mixing by Mikko Karmila and mastering by Mika Jussila. We also used a live string section on orchestral parts and that added nice colour on the sound. It's easy for me to say that this album is without any doubt the best sounding AD album ever! It's a kind of monument for me and it introduces the many sides of me as composer. I still feel very lucky that I've got Capri on this band, because she's probably the only singer capable singing all of those different styles with superior sound & feeling." Fall 2016 & spring 2017 I had the honour to visit Abba's Benny Andersson’s studio in Stockholm, Sweden and was allowed to play his personal vintage keyboards & grand piano to be able to catch some of that Abba vibe on a couple of pop metal songs. I know there's really a huge contrast to those symphonic songs, but I just needed to go even further with this style I started with 'Court Of Mirror Hall' and 'Knock Knock Who's There' on our previous album. So, if you liked those, you're going to love 'Maybe' and especially 'Sky Is Falling'.”

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. I’m The One
02. Sky Is Falling
03. Dragonflies
04. Maybe
05. Golden Coins
06. Luna My Darling
07. Abyss
08. Ghostwoman
09. Breathe Again
10. Symphony Nr. 1, Part 2 – Darkness Of Eternity
11. My Only Star (Re-Recorded) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Dragonflies" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Feb 2023, 08:02

Amberian Dawn - Looking For You (Limited Edition Digipak) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

Album:

Amberian Dawn is reaching an ultimate career high with studio album #8, "Looking For You". Refined and immaculate songwriting full of catchy melodies and epic keyboard passages send shivers down your spine on the first single, "United". Singer Capri Virkkunen enchants in a duet with Fabio Lione (ex-Rhapsody Of Fire) in the breathtaking symphonic metal summit "Symphony No.1 Part 3 - Awakening"! The diverse and emotional lyrics provide a suitable background for soaring guitars and elegant classical interludes. "Looking For You" is a highly addictive cocktail topped off by a cover version of ABBA's "Lay All Your Love On Me"!.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. United
02. Eternal Fire Burning
03. Looking For You
04. Two Blades
05. Symphony Nr. 1 Part 3 - Awakening (ft. Fabio Lione)
06. Go For A Ride
07. Butterfly
08. Universe
09. Lay All Your Love On Me (ABBA cover)
10. Au Revoir
11. Cherish My Memory (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Feb 2023, 08:06

Amberian Dawn - Take A Chance - A Metal Tribute To Abba (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Album:

Introducing ABBA-Metal, the band does not shy away from experimenting with genres while still staying true to their metal origins. Earworms combined with characteristic AMBERIAN DAWN elements truly metallicize the ABBA legacy and transform it into a metal experience like never heard before. With skillfully implemented synthesizers to create vintage sounding keys, guitar riffs and vocalist Capri’s angelic voice, the original lines immerse perfectly with rocking instrumentals. Dashing drums ensure a high-paced experience that expresses their band identity without losing the catchy ABBA-reminiscent keyboards, renowned lyrics and nostalgic feeling of the original. Including evergreens like “Mamma Mia” and “Super Trouper”, AMBERIAN DAWN enchants with a variety of tracks. Representing a wide array of ABBA songs from high energy to moving metal ballads like “Like An Angel Walking Through My Room”, the band delivers astounding ABBA-Metal to a broad audience. So Take A Chance on AMBERIAN DAWN’s new album and get lost anew in the glorious new metal world of ABBA.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. Super Trouper
02. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
03. SOS
04. Head Over Heels
05. The Day Before You Came
06. Angeleyes
07. That's Me
08. Mamma Mia
09. Under Attack
10. Like An Angel Passing Through My Room
11. Lay All Your Love On Me (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných