Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Black Fate (GRE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Mar 2021, 14:28

Black Fate - Between Visions & Lies (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Power Metal , Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Black Fate was formed in 1990 in Larissa Greece by Nikos & Elias Tsintzilonis, Heracles Fanarakis and Stelios Papakostas. They released two demos called “Black Fate” and “A Piece of Dream” which earned great reviews from the Greek metal media and the band started playing their first shows.In 2000 after a few line-up changes the debut album “Uncover” was released by Secret Port Records and two years later the two first demos were also re-released together on an album with the title “A Piece of Dream”.In 2007 Nikos Tsintzilonis met Vasilis Georgiou and decided to put Black Fate back on track. They started working on new material and writing new songs for a new album and began to make plans for a new beginning of the band. The result of all this work was the album "Deliverance of Soul" that was released in 2009 by Asiral Records.After the album release the old line up couldn't follow the bands live obligations and the search for new band members started. After some searching Black Fate recruited guitarist Gus Drax known for his presence in the progressive metal band Biomechanical from the UK, and also from Sunburst and his solo album "In Search of Perfection". Vasilis Liakos from the band Innosense also joined Black Fate. Together with vocalist Vasilis Georgiou and founding member and drummer Nikos Tsintzilonis the band was full again and started playing shows in support for "Deliverance Of Soul".The shows went great, and Black Fate decided to keep on playing together and started working on the new album. After much hard work for 2 and a half years of composing and demoing ideas the band locked themselves in the studio and recorded 10 brand new songs for the new album.This time with 7 string guitars the band went for a heavier but still very melodic style, combining modern and old school influences like Kamelot, Iron Maiden, Conception, Dream Theater and others while striving to create their own identity and mark as a band.Black Fate recorded all drums, bass and acoustic guitars for the album in Warcry Studios in Larisa. All guitars and vocals were recorded at Gstudio and Hall studios. The album was mixed by Nikos Tsintzilonis in the Gstudio and was mastered by Eric Tordsson [End of September, Antestor] at Solid Mix Studios in Sweden.A deal was inked with the Swedish label Ulterium Records and the new Black Fate album “Between Visions & Lies” is scheduled for a released on November 28th in Europe and December 2nd in North America.Inspired by the giants in the genre, Black Fate have managed to create a very memorable album filled with crushing guitar riffs, haunting melodies, furious technical and melodic solos and songwriting that will satisfy even the most demanding metal fans. Led by the incredible vocalist Vasilis Georgiou and the very talented young guitar player Gus Drax, Black Fate are ready to make a mark in the metal scene!

Album:

BLACK FATE returns with their fourth album, Between Visions & Lies, out December 2 via Ulterium Records. This is actually my first go ‘round with the band; my good buddy Frank is the one who turned me onto them four days ago. But I can tell you with no uncertainty that I am a big fan now (so is Mini-Amps, btw!!), and this record has been the soundtrack to all kinds of driving adventures this week. I know some people make the KAMELOT comparisons, and I get that to an extent, but I got more of a progressive, Parallels from FATES WARNING vibe from some of these songs. And that’s good because that happens to be my favorite FW album. This is NOT to say that the group lacks originality, quite the opposite.As soon as Frank played me “Lines in the Sand” I was in sonic heaven and I had to hear more. It’s a terrific song and definitely one of the best this record has to offer. Opener “Rhyme of a False Orchestra” is another gem, as is “The Game of Illusion.” The biggest thing I took away from this band after only three songs is HOLY-SHIT-HOW-FUCKING-AWESOME-IS-GUS-DRAX-ON-GUITAR?!?!? The guy is such an amazing talent it almost hurts to listen to these tunes. From his riffs to his solos, the kid can PLAY, pure and simple. The solo on “Sand” should help convince any of you non-believers. Vasilis Georgiou is also a very good vocalist and he helps make these compositions come alive. The rhythm section of Vasilis Liakos on bass and Nikos Tsintzilonis on the drums hold down the fort admirably, while letting their obvious prog influences shine through over the course of the record.Speaking of FATES WARNING, look me in the eyes and tell me “Into the Night” wouldn’t be out of place on Parallels or Inside Out. You can’t, because it’s got that “The Eleventh Hour” quality to it that makes you say, “Holy shit, Maestro! You’re right!!” And by the way, it’s a fucking excellent song. I guarantee that chorus stays with you for days. “In Your Eyes” has one of the darkest riffs on the album while also having a more symphonic feel to it. I was especially enthralled with “State of Conformity” because the progressive grooves show up front and center making this the clear-cut winner for me.A lovely ballad “Without Saying a Word” has all the makings of a hit in metal circles if these guys decide to release it as a single. If the razor-sharp riffs come out swingin’ for “Perfect Crime” then they go into complete and total BEATDOWN MODE for “Weight of the World”, once again courtesy of Drax. I tell ya, this band is so talented, and this line-up is perfect. I sincerely hope nothing changes and that we are able to see BLACK FATE on U.S. soil in the very near future. Because I will be there, money in hand saying, “Let’s go!!” Thank you Frank for opening my eyes to this band! Grab your copy of Between Visions & Lies and go rock out, guys!!

Line-Up:

Vasilis Georgiou - Vocals (Destiny Dawn, Headshot, Innosense, ex-Victims Reborn, The Chronicles Project)
Gus Drax - Guitars (Gus Drax, Sunburst, ex-Paradox, ex-Biomechanical)
Vasilis Liakos - Bass (Innosense)
Nikos Tsintzilonis - Drums (X-Vital, ex-Gallows Tree)

Tracklist:

01. Rhyme of a False Orchestra 05:00
02. Line in the Sand 05:02
03. Games of Illusion 04:00
04. Into the Night 05:07
05. In Your Eyes 04:08
06. Call of the Wild 04:40
07. State of Conformity 04:43
08. Without Saying a Word 04:25
09. Perfect Crime 05:25
10. Weight of the World 05:20
11. In Fear 02:44

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Black Fate (GRE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Mar 2021, 14:29

Black Fate - Deliverance Of Soul (2009) (Remastered Reissue 2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (Remastered Reissue 2016)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Black Fate was formed in 1990 in Larissa Greece by Nikos & Elias Tsintzilonis, Heracles Fanarakis and Stelios Papakostas. They released two demos called “Black Fate” and “A Piece of Dream” which earned great reviews from the Greek metal media and the band started playing their first shows.In 2000 after a few line-up changes the debut album “Uncover” was released by Secret Port Records and two years later the two first demos were also re-released together on an album with the title “A Piece of Dream”.In 2007 Nikos Tsintzilonis met Vasilis Georgiou and decided to put Black Fate back on track. They started working on new material and writing new songs for a new album and began to make plans for a new beginning of the band. The result of all this work was the album "Deliverance of Soul" that was released in 2009 by Asiral Records.After the album release the old line up couldn't follow the bands live obligations and the search for new band members started. After some searching Black Fate recruited guitarist Gus Drax known for his presence in the progressive metal band Biomechanical from the UK, and also from Sunburst and his solo album "In Search of Perfection". Vasilis Liakos from the band Innosense also joined Black Fate. Together with vocalist Vasilis Georgiou and founding member and drummer Nikos Tsintzilonis the band was full again and started playing shows in support for "Deliverance Of Soul".The shows went great, and Black Fate decided to keep on playing together and started working on the new album. After much hard work for 2 and a half years of composing and demoing ideas the band locked themselves in the studio and recorded 10 brand new songs for the new album.This time with 7 string guitars the band went for a heavier but still very melodic style, combining modern and old school influences like Kamelot, Iron Maiden, Conception, Dream Theater and others while striving to create their own identity and mark as a band.Black Fate recorded all drums, bass and acoustic guitars for the album in Warcry Studios in Larisa. All guitars and vocals were recorded at Gstudio and Hall studios. The album was mixed by Nikos Tsintzilonis in the Gstudio and was mastered by Eric Tordsson [End of September, Antestor] at Solid Mix Studios in Sweden.A deal was inked with the Swedish label Ulterium Records and the new Black Fate album “Between Visions & Lies” is scheduled for a released on November 28th in Europe and December 2nd in North America.Inspired by the giants in the genre, Black Fate have managed to create a very memorable album filled with crushing guitar riffs, haunting melodies, furious technical and melodic solos and songwriting that will satisfy even the most demanding metal fans. Led by the incredible vocalist Vasilis Georgiou and the very talented young guitar player Gus Drax, Black Fate are ready to make a mark in the metal scene!

Album:

Originally released in 2009, Deliverance of Soul by Greek melodic metal outfit Black Fate has been remastered and also includes new artwork by Jan Yrlund.It would be easy (and somewhat lazy) to compare this album with the likes of Kamelot and Pagan’s Mind – even the new artwork has a touch of Nightwish to it, which itself is eye catching and visionary.Of the 11 tracks on offer here, there are few disappointments (if any). Each track is played and sung with great emphasis and an intensity that leaves you wanting more by the end.Rain of Paradise at the centrepiece of the album is a notable highlight. The album is a mix of melodic power ballads (If The Silence Was Grey, Wicked) and heavier symphonic metal (Angry Silent Scream, Thorn In My Hand). The overall production could have used a little more attention, particularly with the intro track Children of Aniramas, and how it leads into second track Dying Freedom – it generally sounds a bit messy.Aside from that, there’s a lot to enjoy about Black Fate’s music – the final track Fallen, a medium paced rock song finishing the album off quite neatly with a short acapella piece at the end.

Line-Up:

Vasilis Liakos Bass - See also: Innosense, ex-Sunburst
Nikos Tsintzilonis Drums - See also: X-Vital, ex-Gallows Tree
Gus Drax Guitars - See also: Gus Drax, Paradox, Suicidal Angels, Sunburst, ex-Biomechanical
Vasilis Georgiou Vocals - See also: Innosense, Sunburst, The Chronicles Project, ex-Victims Reborn, ex-Destiny Dawn (live)

Tracklist:

01. Children of Aniramas 01:31
02. Dying Freedom 04:24
03. Blood Red Sky 05:06
04. Angry Silent Scream 03:46
05. The Conscience of the Brave 04:06
06. Rain of Paradise 04:09
07. If the Silence Was Gray 04:41
08. Wicked 02:02
09. Thorn in My hand 02:50
10. Inner Warning of My Soul 04:28
11. Fallen 03:52

+ Video "Rhyme of the False Orchestra" (Official Video)

Obrázok

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Black Fate (GRE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Mar 2021, 14:35

Black Fate - Ithaca (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

Originally released in 2009, Deliverance of Soul by Greek melodic metal outfit Black Fate has been remastered and also includes new artwork by Jan Yrlund.It would be easy (and somewhat lazy) to compare this album with the likes of Kamelot and Pagan’s Mind – even the new artwork has a touch of Nightwish to it, which itself is eye catching and visionary.Of the 11 tracks on offer here, there are few disappointments (if any). Each track is played and sung with great emphasis and an intensity that leaves you wanting more by the end.Rain of Paradise at the centrepiece of the album is a notable highlight. The album is a mix of melodic power ballads (If The Silence Was Grey, Wicked) and heavier symphonic metal (Angry Silent Scream, Thorn In My Hand). The overall production could have used a little more attention, particularly with the intro track Children of Aniramas, and how it leads into second track Dying Freedom – it generally sounds a bit messy.Aside from that, there’s a lot to enjoy about Black Fate’s music – the final track Fallen, a medium paced rock song finishing the album off quite neatly with a short acapella piece at the end.

Line-Up:

Nikos Tsintzilonis - Drums (1992-present) - See also: X-Vital, ex-Gallows Tree
Vasilis Georgiou - Vocals (2007-present) - See also: Sunburst, The Chronicles Project, ex-Victims Reborn, ex-Innosense, ex-Destiny Dawn (live)
Vasilis Liakos - Bass (2009-present) - See also: Braveride, ex-Innosense, ex-Sunburst
Gus Drax - Guitars (2009-present) - See also: Gus Drax, Suicidal Angels, Sunburst, ex-Paradox, ex-Biomechanical
Themis Koparanidis - Keyboards (2019-present)

Tracklist:

01. From Ashes & Dust 01:35
02. Ithaca 05:30
03. Maze 03:55
04. Savior Machine 04:26
05. Fortress of Solitude 04:17
06. Nemesis 04:57
07. Secret Place 04:16
08. Reach for the Stars 04:36
09. Rainbow's End 03:49
10. One Last Breath 04:50
11. Queen of Shadows 04:38
12. Circle of Despair 05:33

Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných