Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Saints´N´Sinners (TUR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2021, 18:43

Saints´N´Sinners - Saints´N´Sinners (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Power Metal , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Saints 'n' Sinners are a heavy power metal band from Turkey. Although formed in 2002, it was not until 2013 that the group released their debut album, a self-titled effort.

Album:

For two decades we have been waiting for a band from Turkey to finally surpass the mighty Pentagram, a.k.a. Mezarkabul in terms of both quality of output and fame & fortune on the international stage. I really wanted Saints 'n' Sinners to be the band with that promise. The material on this debut album, however, suggests that the feat may not be so easy to accomplish.I have mixed feelings about this album (though leaning towards the positive). If we look at what has worked, first of all these guys clearly know how to write a song. All ten entries have solid structures and catchy hooks and I found the melodies were in my head long after I had given the album its first couple of spins. While there are no real standout tracks, there are no fillers, either. I really like the production even though the drums, especially the ride cymbal, sound a bit "electronicy" at times. The keyboard player demonstrates his skills on the solos he plays on "One Glorious Night" and I wonder why he is not given the chance to play a solo on every song (this might actually be a good thing for the band - see the next paragraph for more on the topic of solos). The guitars sound heavy and rich and the album is mixed very nicely. However, the biggest highlight for me personally has to be their singer, Mehmet Kaya. Even though he sounds a bit too much like Kiske at times, he delivers with skill and it seems there isn't a note he can't hit. He would easily fit in in any world class band. Lastly, I should mention I liked the old school album cover artwork and logo.Moving onto what has perhaps not worked so well, I think the glaring shortcoming of this album is the "amateurish" nature of the guitar solos. While the solos on occasion keep up with the quality of the rest of the album, at other times we are subject to cringe-inducing ups-and-downs on the pentatonic scale and clumsy attempts at shredding. It is a shame because they have clearly dedicated much time and effort into creating a professional-grade record, and the solos are unfortunately a letdown. It may not be a bad idea for the guitarists to start taking lessons like there's no tomorrow and be ready to rip by the time they record their second album in the hopefully not too distant future. Leaving this aside, the only other issue I can see is that there is not much in the way of originality, but hopefully with time they will create their own signature style (like, perhaps, Mezarkabul, who have come a long way since their Slayer-clone beginnings). Oh, and the band's name creates the impression that they might be a Whitesnake cover band, but I suppose this will not matter much if they are able to grow musically and reach wider audiences in Turkey and internationally over the coming years.All in all, this is not a bad first record and is a generally enjoyable listen. However, it will require special effort on the group's part to produce an even better second release that can elevate them to the top of the Turkish metal scene and put them on the European power metal map.

Line Up:

Deniz Tuncer Guitars (2002-present)
Egemen Doğruöz Guitars (2004-present)
Erhan Sazlı Bass (2006-present)
Doğan Rekkalı Drums (2007-present)
Melih Yüzer Keyboards (2009-present)
Mehmet Kaya Vocals (2010-present) - See also: Cem Köksal, ex-Last Hour

Tracklist:

01. Renegade Lawmakers 04:03
02. Max Schreck 05:54
03. One for the Road 04:48
04. Lost Horizons 06:20
05. Doomsday Dreaming 04:59
06. One Glorious Night 06:02
07. Psycho Mansion 04:38
08. Snake Eyes 04:30
09. Seven Years in Hell 04:55
10. Saints 'n' Sinners 05:51

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Saints´N´Sinners (TUR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2022, 11:55

Saints 'N' Sinners - Rise Of The Alchimist (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Power Metal , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Saints 'n' Sinners are a heavy power metal band from Turkey. Although formed in 2002, it was not until 2013 that the group released their debut album, a self-titled effort.

Album:

Saints ‘N’ Sinners is finally breaking the silence with the long-awaited new album "Rise Of The Alchimist". Having kept the audience's curiosity fresh with small teasers for the last two years, the melodic metal quintet is preparing to start a new chapter. Recorded in Istanbul, Munich and Kiev, the album was once again produced by Deniz Tuncer while mixing and mastering duties were handled by the band's longtime friend Max Morton (Morton, Jinjer). The release of the concept album, in which all the lyrics and music were written by Deniz Tuncer, was delayed for two years due to the pandemic. The band has recorded 10 new songs for the album and 4 surprise cover songs for B-sides. The band was also accompanied by Max Morton on keys and backing vocals and Meltem Yumulgan on backing vocals. The band’s mascot, Virgil, appears once again on the cover of the album, which was done by Berker Sönmezler.Founding member Deniz Tuncer said the following about the album: “There is a quantum leap between the previous album and this one. The new songs, even if not symphonic per se, sound like they're straight out of a movie soundtrack and turned into metal. The new songs are more melodic, stronger and more layered than ever before ... almost bombastic! We are looking forward to sharing them with our fans and friends.""Rise Of The Alchemist", which is the first product to be released by the band's own label SNS Records, will meet the audience on April 8, 2022, in physical and digital formats.

Line Up:

Mehmet Kaya Vocals (2010-present) - See also: Cem Köksal, ex-Last Hour
Deniz Tuncer - guitar
Kivanç Kaytanli - guitar
Berkan Çakmak - bass
Dogan Rekkali - drums

Tracklist:

01. As Above So Below 5:42
02. Sign Of Things To Come 5:24
03. Sacred Ground 6:32
04. Saviour Of The Damned 4:56
05. Dreamer 4:17
06. Death Comes In Winter 7:43
07. Queen Of The Nile 5:23
08. Ivory Tower 5:28
09. Rise Of The Alchemist 11:45
10. Catch 22 4:40

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných