Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Delain (HOL)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Feb 2015, 09:46

Delain - We Are The Others (Limited Edition) (2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Symphonic Heavy , Gothic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 216 mb

Bio:

Delain is a Dutch symphonic metal band formed in 2002 by former Within Temptation keyboardist Martijn Westerholt, and Charlotte Wessels. The name of the band comes from the Kingdom of Delain in Stephen King's novel, The Eyes of the Dragon.In 2001, Westerholt was forced to leave Within Temptation after contracting Pfeiffer's disease. In 2002, he formed Delain. In the same year, they independently released the demo Amenity. After the demo, Westerholt left the project behind for a bit, but continued to write music. In 2005, he joined with Charlotte Wessels, and was signed to Roadrunner Records. At the time, the band was envisioned as a musical project featuring a host of guest musicians, and not as a live band.Lucidity brought to fruition Westerholt's dream of a musical project, featuring many well-known musicians from the metal community: Marco Hietala from Nightwish and Tarot (bass, vocals), Liv Kristine from Leaves' Eyes (vocals), Ariën van Weesenbeek from ex-God Dethroned, Epica (drums), Ad Sluijter from ex-Epica (guitar), George Oosthoek (growling) and Guus Eikens, both former members of Orphanage, Sharon Den Adel from Within Temptation (vocals) and Jan Yrlund from Imperia (guitar).Despite many delays, Lucidity was released in September 2006, to generally positive reviews. The album spawned three singles:Frozen, See Me In Shadow and The Gathering, and the response to the album allowed Delain to tour in support in the Netherlands and neighbouring countries. Rob van der Loo, Ronald Landa and Sander Zoer were added on bass, guitar and drums respectively to round out the live band.On 23 January 2014, Delain announced that they will release a new album entitled "The Human Contradiction". It was released on April 5, 2014 in Europe, and on April 8, 2014 in North America.On June 4, 2014, it was announced that drummer Sander Zoer would step down from the band due to personal reasons; he would continue working behind the scenes of Delain. The replacement drummer was announced to be Ruben Israel, who had stepped in for Zoer during Delain's tour with Kamelot. Zoer will continue to perform until September.The band brought with them Merel Bechtold (MaYaN, Purest of Pain) as a second guitarist for their UK tour in November 2014. Bassist Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije suffered an injury on November 26, 2014, when he was accidentally hit by a streamer cannon, causing his left testicle to rupture. This incident was said to be caused by uncertain stage positioning, as there were six people onstage instead of the usual five. While he was recovering, the band used pre-recorded bass parts. No permanent damage was done, and as of January 12, 2015, Schimmelpenninck van der Oije has resumed touring.Delain is currently touring with Sabaton and Battle Beast, and will tour North America with Sabaton as support for Nightwish. Merel Bechtold will fill in for guitarist Timo Somers until February due to Somers' full schedule.

Album:

We Are the Others is the third full-length album by the Dutch symphonic metal band Delain. It was released in the Benelux and Germany on June 1 and in the United Kingdom and France on June 4, 2012, by CNR Music,who took over Delain when Warner Music refused to release We Are the Others. The first single, "Get the Devil Out of Me", was released on April 13. The second single "We Are The Others" and its video was released on September 11, 2012. This is the only album by Delain without any studio songs with guest vocalist Marco Hietala. Live versions of "The Gathering" and "Control the Storm" are featured on the special edition of the album with Marco singing his parts live.During their 2011 live shows, Delain debuted three new songs from the album – "Manson" (which was later renamed to "Mother Machine"), "Get the Devil Out of Me" and "Milk and Honey".In an interview with Sonic Cathedral, vocalist Charlotte Wessels discussed the inspiration she drew from the Sophie Lancaster case:“I remember when I first heard about it … it wasn’t on Dutch news, I just heard about it through Internet networks and the goth scene … there was this movie made about it, a short film of about four minutes. I saw it, and I just cried. It’s so incredibly sad! After seeing the movie, I didn’t really DO anything with it until we were working on “We Are The Others.” But the basic idea of the lyrics was there. It was just supposed to be a song about “we are the others” and a feeling of togetherness. On the one hand, being proud of whoever you are, whether you divert from the norm in whatever way you divert from the norm. But on the other hand, it is also kind of a song for “others”. We just wanted a song about acceptance.”—Charlotte Wessels, SonicCathedral.com interview...Originally intended for release in early 2012,the album's release date was unknown after Warner Music's purchase of Roadrunner Records but it was announced via a Facebook message on the band official page that the album would be released on the 1st June 2012 with the album's first single, "Get the Devil Out of Me", being released on 13 April 2012.The song was released for listening online on April 3 on their official website.The second single from the album was announced as the title track, "We Are the Others", and a music video was filmed.

Line Up:

Martijn Westerholt Keyboards See also: ex-Infernorama (live), ex-Within Temptation
Charlotte Wessels Vocals See also: ex-To Elysium
Sander Zoer Drums See also: ex-Nemesea
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije Bass See also: ex-Detonation
Timo Somers Guitars (lead), Guitars (ambience) See also: Vengeance

Additional musicians:

Timo Somers - ambience and solo guitars
Oliver Philipps - ambience and solo guitars, keyboards and vocals arrangements
Henka Johansson - additional drums
Burton C. Bell - guest vocals on "Where Is the Blood"
Anders Wikström - backing vocals

Production:

TriPod (Jacob Hellner, Fredrik Thomander, Anders Wikström) - producers, mixing
Tom van Heesch - engineer, mixing
Ulf Kruckenberg - engineer
Svante Forsbäch - mastering

Tracklist:

01. Mother Machine 04:34
02. Electricity 04:14
03. We Are the Others 03:17
04. Milk and Honey 04:26
05. Hit Me with Your Best Shot 03:59
06. I Want You 04:52
07. Where Is the Blood 03:16
08. Generation Me 03:43
09. Babylon 04:06
10. Are You Done with Me? 03:05
11. Get the Devil Out of Me 03:21
12. Not Enough 04:43
13. The Gathering (live) (Bonus Track) 04:02
14. Control the Storm (live) (Bonus Track) 04:14
15. Shattered (live) (Bonus Track) 04:20
16. Sleepwalkers Dream (live) (Bonus Track) 04:32

+ Video "We Are The Others" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Delain (HOL)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:11

Delain - Interlude (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Symphonic Metal , Gothic Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

From left to right: Otto Schimmelpenninck Van Der Oije, Martijn Westerholt, Sander Zoer, Timo Somers and Charlotte Wessels.Delain was formed by Martijn Westerholt, the former Within Temptation keyboard player, who quit Within Temptation because of health reasons. While his brother Robert remained in Within Temptation, Martijn had to watch the band's break-through from the sideline.During his sickness (he suffered Pfeiffer's disease for four consecutive years) Westerholt still kept on writing music. This project evolved into Delain. He got some respected Dutch metal musicians (e.g. Sharon den Adel) to help him with the project. Westerholt send demo-tapes to Marco Hietala (Nightwish), Liv Kristine (Leaves' Eyes) and got them involved in Delain as well.Martijn contracted the unknown Charlotte Wessels for vocal duties. And although there's a clear link with Within Temptation's older material the music does in fact differ, Delain being less bombastic. Delain looked destined to remain a studio band, but now does go on tour with their new members.

Album:

It seems like the Dutch Symphonic Metal band DELAIN is unstoppable. In the last years they got more and more attention from all over the world. Beside Europe and Japan they will tour together with Kamelot in the USA in September! You see, they are very busy and maybe this is the reason why they haven’t the time to record their fourth regular album. In order to shorting the waiting time to their new studio album they released “Interlude” – a collection of cover songs, new versions of older Delain songs and of course live material.When it comes to such releases, the first thing to ask is always: does it make sense to record this compilation, because often we have to deal with loveless compilations. That means we get just bonus tracks, which appeared already on older special editions and so on.But I can say: Delain made a very pleasant and sympathetic package with “Interlude”.“Interlude” starts with two totally brand new songs: “Breath On Me” and “Collars And Suits” will please every Delain fan! These two tracks deliver everything what you love about this band: nice melodies, beautiful orchestration and powerful guitars. And all this is topped by the unbelievable voice of Charlotte Wessels. I can’t help myself, but to me she is the best female singer in metal, because her voice is so strong, but also so lovely and Charlotte as a person is so sympathetic and likable and you hear that in each line she sings here. She makes each song very enjoyable.Next song is a single mix of the song “Are You Done With Me”. This song appeared already on Delains last album “We Are The Others”. I like the album version a bit more, because the single mix is more polished and not so punchy like the original version. This was the same with the single remix of “We Are The Others”. Sounded a bit too trendy to me. But anyway – a good song is still a good song and “Are You Done With Me” is one of my favorite Delain tracks.It’s the same with the new ballad version of “We Are The Others”: I liked the album version the most, but nevertheless Delain made a really beautiful symphonic ballad version of this song.You’ll also find three cover songs on “Interlude”: “Such A Shame” (Talk Talk), “Cordell” (The Cranberries) and “Smalltown Boy” (Bronski Beat). Yeah and Delain show, how cover versions should be done in 2013! They make each song their own and I like their versions more than the originals. Then you know, it’s well done! Especially “Cordell” shows Charlotte again in top form. Great ballad, which invites you to dream.The other six songs are all live versions of previous Delain songs and here you see how great this band sounds on stage. All the live-tracks are also pretty well mixed. So sound wise everything is perfect. By the way: most of the live tracks are taken from Delains latest album “We Are The Others”. I think here they should have chosen some more songs of their first two albums.But there is also something to complain about: In my opinion there is too much live stuff on this release. I would have liked some unreleased demos from all the previous albums or something like that. Live material always seems to be the easiest way to fill up such compilations and this is a bit sad, because I think Delains archives certainly have much more to offer.Like I said in the beginning: “Interlude” is a really good compilation for die-hard-fans, who can’t wait for the next studio album and it’s also a good start for those of you, who haven’t heard of this fantastic band before. The whole package is completed with a DVD, so you get enough value for your money.Symphonic Metal fans can buy this blindly, as well as people who love female fronted metal/rock bands. Well done!

Line Up:

Charlotte Wessels - Vocals (2005-present) - See also: ex-To Elysium
Martijn Westerholt - Keyboards (2002-present) - See also: ex-Infernorama (live), ex-Within Temptation
Sander Zoer - Drums (2006-present) - See also: ex-Nemesea
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije - Bass (2010-present) - See also: ex-Detonation
Timo Somers - Guitars (2010-present) - See also: Vengeance

Tracklist:

01. Breathe on Me 03:30
02. Collars and Suits 04:41
03. Are You Done with Me (New Single version) 03:08
04. Such a Shame (Talk Talk cover) 03:39
05. Cordell (The Cranberries cover) 03:50
06. Smalltown Boy (Bronski Beat cover) 03:09
07. We Are the Others (New Ballad version) 03:42
08. Mother Machine (Live) 05:47
09. Get the Devil out of Me (Live) 03:44
10. Milk and Honey (Live) 04:37
11. Invidia (Live) 04:04
12. Electricity (Live) 05:06
13. Not Enough (Live) 05:01

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:13

Delain - The Human Contradiction (2CD) (Limited Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Symphonic Metal , Gothic Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 235 mb

Bio:

From left to right: Otto Schimmelpenninck Van Der Oije, Martijn Westerholt, Sander Zoer, Timo Somers and Charlotte Wessels.Delain was formed by Martijn Westerholt, the former Within Temptation keyboard player, who quit Within Temptation because of health reasons. While his brother Robert remained in Within Temptation, Martijn had to watch the band's break-through from the sideline.During his sickness (he suffered Pfeiffer's disease for four consecutive years) Westerholt still kept on writing music. This project evolved into Delain. He got some respected Dutch metal musicians (e.g. Sharon den Adel) to help him with the project. Westerholt send demo-tapes to Marco Hietala (Nightwish), Liv Kristine (Leaves' Eyes) and got them involved in Delain as well.Martijn contracted the unknown Charlotte Wessels for vocal duties. And although there's a clear link with Within Temptation's older material the music does in fact differ, Delain being less bombastic. Delain looked destined to remain a studio band, but now does go on tour with their new members.

Album:

Delain will enchant you with their fourth album "The Human Contradiction" not only symphonic metal fans, but also inspire listeners away from the genre! Incredibly catchy choruses and beguiling hooks and melodies, symphonic bombast and to a good deal of Metal! Thus, Symphonic Metal must listen to them in 2014! The exceptional singer Charlotte Wessels and her bandmates have outdone themselves with the new compositions and even out the genre without a doubt to new shores.A redefinition of Symphonic Metal!

Line Up:

Charlotte Wessels - Vocals (2005-present) - See also: ex-To Elysium
Martijn Westerholt - Keyboards (2002-present) - See also: ex-Infernorama (live), ex-Within Temptation
Sander Zoer - Drums (2006-present) - See also: ex-Nemesea
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije - Bass (2010-present) - See also: ex-Detonation
Timo Somers - Guitars (2010-present) - See also: Vengeance

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Here Come the Vultures 06:05
02. Your Body Is a Battleground 03:50
03. Stardust 03:57
04. My Masquerade 03:43
05. Tell Me, Mechanist 04:52
06. Sing to Me 05:09
07. Army of Dolls 04:57
08. Lullaby 04:56
09. The Tragedy of the Commons 04:31

CD2: (Bonus CD)

01. Scarlet (Brand new song) (04:37)
02. Don't Let Go (Brand new song) (03:57)
03. My Masquerade (Live) (05:01)
04. April Rain (Live) (04:46)
05. Go Away (Live) (03:42)
06. Sever (Live) (04:54)
07. Stay Forever (Live) (04:32)
08. Sing to Me (Orchestra version) (03:43)
09. Your Body is a Battleground (Orchestra version) (03:21)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:14

Delain - Lunar Prelude (EP) (Limited Edition Digipak) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 175 mb

Bio:

Delain is a Dutch symphonic metal band formed in 2002 by former Within Temptation keyboardist Martijn Westerholt, and Charlotte Wessels. The name of the band comes from the Kingdom of Delain in Stephen King's novel, The Eyes of the Dragon.In 2001, Westerholt was forced to leave Within Temptation after contracting Pfeiffer's disease. In 2002, he formed Delain. In the same year, they independently released the demo Amenity. After the demo, Westerholt left the project behind for a bit, but continued to write music. In 2005, he joined with Charlotte Wessels, and was signed to Roadrunner Records. At the time, the band was envisioned as a musical project featuring a host of guest musicians, and not as a live band.Lucidity brought to fruition Westerholt's dream of a musical project, featuring many well-known musicians from the metal community: Marco Hietala from Nightwish and Tarot (bass, vocals), Liv Kristine from Leaves' Eyes (vocals), Ariën van Weesenbeek from ex-God Dethroned, Epica (drums), Ad Sluijter from ex-Epica (guitar), George Oosthoek (growling) and Guus Eikens, both former members of Orphanage, Sharon Den Adel from Within Temptation (vocals) and Jan Yrlund from Imperia (guitar).Despite many delays, Lucidity was released in September 2006, to generally positive reviews. The album spawned three singles:Frozen, See Me In Shadow and The Gathering, and the response to the album allowed Delain to tour in support in the Netherlands and neighbouring countries. Rob van der Loo, Ronald Landa and Sander Zoer were added on bass, guitar and drums respectively to round out the live band.On 23 January 2014, Delain announced that they will release a new album entitled "The Human Contradiction". It was released on April 5, 2014 in Europe, and on April 8, 2014 in North America.On June 4, 2014, it was announced that drummer Sander Zoer would step down from the band due to personal reasons; he would continue working behind the scenes of Delain. The replacement drummer was announced to be Ruben Israel, who had stepped in for Zoer during Delain's tour with Kamelot. Zoer will continue to perform until September.The band brought with them Merel Bechtold (MaYaN, Purest of Pain) as a second guitarist for their UK tour in November 2014. Bassist Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije suffered an injury on November 26, 2014, when he was accidentally hit by a streamer cannon, causing his left testicle to rupture. This incident was said to be caused by uncertain stage positioning, as there were six people onstage instead of the usual five. While he was recovering, the band used pre-recorded bass parts. No permanent damage was done, and as of January 12, 2015, Schimmelpenninck van der Oije has resumed touring.Delain is currently touring with Sabaton and Battle Beast, and will tour North America with Sabaton as support for Nightwish. Merel Bechtold will fill in for guitarist Timo Somers until February due to Somers' full schedule.

Album:

Dutch symphonic metallers DELAIN will release a new EP, "Lunar Prelude", on February 19 via Napalm Records. Mastered by Grammy Award-winning engineer Ted Jensen, the set offers two brand new songs in the shape of the catchy "Suckerpunch" and the melancholic "Turn The Lights Out". "Don't Let Go" (taken from 2014's "The Human Contradiction") comes in a brand new version, while the EP also contains four incredible live cuts, as well as an orchestral reprise of "Suckerpunch", all of which proving once again how DELAIN are blatantly known for their extremely catchy hooks, bewitching melodies, symphonic bombast, and, of course, a good solid dose of metal! DELAIN states: "Our latest album, 'The Human Contradiction', has taken us on a great ride, performing hundreds of stages around the globe for all of you. We barely managed to catch our breaths from our most recent tours, yet we've already got some new music that we simply can't wait to share. In preparation of our next full-length studio album, we'd like to present to you 'Lunar Prelude', a collection of several brand new tracks, a new version of a familiar one, and live versions of some our favorite 'The Human Contradiction' tracks. Today, we reveal the songs and face on 'Lunar Prelude'. Check out the track listing below and Glenn Arthur's cover art! We hope you enjoy this new release, Delainers. Thank you for inspiring us and sharing amazing moments with us. See you at the next gig!"DELAIN recently announced the addition of guitarist Merel Bechtold to the group's ranks.Bechtold said: "I'm excited to become a permanent DELAIN member and hugely looking forward to the upcoming tours and albums. See you on the road!"

Line Up:

Martijn Westerholt Keyboards (2002-present) - See also: ex-Infernorama (live), ex-Within Temptation
Charlotte Wessels Vocals (2005-present) - See also: Karmaflow, ex-To Elysium, Phantasma (Int)
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije Bass (2010-present) - See also: Detonation
Timo Somers Guitars (2010-present) - See also: Vengeance, ex-Carthagods (live)
Ruben Israël Drums (2014-present) - See also: Lesoir
Merel Bechtold Guitars (2015-present) - See also: Karmaflow, Mayan, Purest of Pain, The Gentle Storm (live)

Tracklist:

01. Suckerpunch
02. Turn The Lights Out
03. Don't Let Go
04. Lullaby (Live 2015)
05. Stardust (Live 2015)
06. Here Come The Vultures (Live 2015)
07. Army Of Dolls (Live 2015)
08. Suckerpunch Orchestra

+ Video "Suckerpunch " (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:15

Delain - Moonbathers (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 181 mb

Bio:

Album:

Dutch symphonic metallers DELAIN will release their fifth studio album, titled "Moonbathers", on August 26 via Napalm Records.Comments DELAIN: "We have never had so many milestone events in one year. The release of our EP, 'Lunar Prelude', our fifth studio album, 'Moonbathers', our upcoming 10-year anniversary celebrations and live registration, and there is still more to come. All of this while playing our most heavy touring year ever. We are on a roll, and our new album, 'Moonbathers', is here to embody that. We hope you will enjoy this new effort and join us on our endeavors making 2016 the biggest year for DELAIN ever!""Moonbathers", mastered by Grammy Award winner Ted Jensen, will satiate your hunger for the symphonic greatness, catchy hooks and a solid dose of metal that the band is known for. It showcases DELAIN from both their most extravagant and sensitive sides as they explore all things nocturnal through an especially varied set of tracks, including a surprising cover of classic rock legends QUEEN as well as a reappearance of Alissa White-Gluz (ARCH ENEMY) as a special guest on opening track "Hands Of Gold".The visual counterpart comes courtesy of longtime collaborator and neo-Victorian romantic Glenn Arthur.DELAIN singer Charlotte Wessels told Xpress Radio about the songwriting process for "Moonbathers": "For this new album, we cut up… Normally, you would like to take a few months to go into writing mode, to go into recording mode, and then go and put it all together. But we never really had the time for that this year. We kind of did a few writing blocks and a few recording blocks and a few production blocks. I really like the way that has allowed us to keep touring and to not take a break on anything else we were doing. On the other hand, I do also like the feeling of really immersing yourself in that creative process, and for my taste, we've been having to move on very soon. It's not really saying that one is better than the other, but everything comes with a price. And last time we were really, really busy touring, and I wouldn't have done anything else, but you do notice that for everything that you want to do, there's something else that you cannot do. So now we solved that challenge by kind of cutting up that whole production of the new album in different blocks. And I think it was a creative solution that worked."Regarding the musical direction of the new DELAIN material, Charlotte said: "Listening to the album now, I think that in the style of the songs, it really goes in… It's more varied than our… Like, the production is a lot like our last album, because we really like the mix and we really like the master, so we chose to handle some of those the same, with the same people. But at the same time, if you listen to the songs… For example, on the last album, there wasn't like a real 'ballad ballad,' and there is on this record, but also it has probably some of the loudest tracks. Amd then there is like a really uptempo rock kind of track. There's really a lot of different stuff there, but the overall feel is really dramatic, and I like that. There's not one particular thing that I can pinpoint as being different, but I think in a way that the album is kind of going from one end of the style spectrum to another on this record, I think that's pretty interesting."As previously reported, DELAIN will celebrate its tenth anniversary with a special show in Amsterdam on December 10 that will also be recorded and filmed for a release on CD, DVD and Blu-ray.DELAIN released a new EP, "Lunar Prelude", on February 19 via Napalm Records. Mastered by Grammy Award-winning engineer Ted Jensen, the set offered two brand new songs in the shape of the catchy "Suckerpunch" and the melancholic "Turn The Lights Out". "Don't Let Go" (taken from 2014's "The Human Contradiction") came in a brand new version, while the EP also contained four live cuts, as well as an orchestral reprise of "Suckerpunch".DELAIN recently announced the addition of guitarist Merel Bechtold to the group's ranks.

Line Up:

Martijn Westerholt Keyboards (2002-present) - See also: ex-Infernorama (live), ex-Within Temptation
Charlotte Wessels Vocals (2005-present) - See also: Karmaflow, ex-To Elysium, Phantasma (Int)
Merel Bechtold Guitars (2015-present) - See also: Karmaflow, Mayan, Purest of Pain, The Gentle Storm (live)

Tracklist:

01. Hands Of Gold
02. The Glory And The Scum
03. Suckerpunch
04. The Hurricane
05. Chrysalis - The Last Breath
06. Fire With Fire
07. Pendulum
08. Danse Macabre
09. Scandal
10. Turn The Lights Out
11. The Monarch

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:16

Delain - Lucidity (2006) (Anniversary Edition 2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2006 (Anniversary Edition 2016)
Size : 188 mb

Bio:

Album:

Dutch symphonic metal act Delain are having a very active 2016 and we will be releasing a brand new anniversary edition of their 2006 album Lucidity.All tracks have been remastered and we have included previously unreleased live versions of "Silhouette of a Dancer," "Shattered," and "Pristine," a medley of songs from the album, and updated artwork.Lucidity is the debut full-length album by the Dutch symphonic metal band, Delain. It was released on 4 September 2006 by Roadrunner Records. It was released in the USA by Sensory Records on 22 June 2010.In 2016 the band celebrated their 10th anniversary by re-releasing the album.After the disbandment of the band which had recorded the Amenity demo, the keyboard player and main composer Martijn Westerholt decided to retain lead vocalist Charlotte Wessels and to record an album with the best session musicians available, without the perspective of bringing the songs on tour. He recruited for the project Marco Hietala (Nightwish, Tarot) on vocals and bass, Ad Sluijter (Epica), Guus Eikens (Orphanage) and Jan Yrlund (Imperia) on guitars and Ariën van Weesenbeek (God Dethroned) on drums. Guest vocalists on the album were Sharon den Adel (Within Temptation), Liv Kristine (Leaves' Eyes), and George Oosthoek.The album was recorded in different periods during 2005 and 2006 to accommodate the availability of the many musicians involved, often on tour with their bands.Lucidity peaked at No. 43 in Dutch charts and the success of the album pushed Westerholt to reorganize Delain as a touring band with new musicians.

Line Up:

Martijn Westerholt Keyboards, Orchestrations

Tracklist:

01. Sever (2016 Remaster) 04:53
02. Frozen (2016 Remaster) 04:43
03. Silhouette of a Dancer (2016 Remaster) 05:25
04. No Compliance (2016 Remaster) 05:10
05. See Me in Shadow (2016 Remaster) 04:41
06. Shattered (2016 Remaster) 04:20
07. The Gathering (2016 Remaster) 03:35
08. Daylight Lucidity (2016 Remaster) 04:36
09. Sleepwalker's Dream (2016 Remaster) 04:27
10. A Day for Ghosts (2016 Remaster) 03:37
11. Pristine (2016 Remaster) 04:31
12. (Deep) Frozen 04:46
13. Silhouette of a Dancer (live) 05:50 (Bonus Track)
14. Shattered (live) 04:23 (Bonus Track)
15. Pristine (live) 05:11 (Bonus Track)
16. Medley 03:27 instrumental (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Frozen" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:17

Delain - A Decade Of Delain - Live At Paradiso (2CD) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Size : 248 mb

Bio:

Album:

Just in time for the 2017 Holiday season comes a delicious Dutch treat: Delain present the special two-disc live concert offering A Decade of Delain: Live at Paradiso on Friday, October 27th thanks to Napalm Records.Dutch Symphonic Metal outfit Delain began their lengthy journey nearly fifteen years ago when Keyboardist Martijn Westerholt returned to writing and recording music following his departure from Within Temptation, a move that was spawned from Westerholt contracting Pfeiffer’s Disease (a form of infectious mononucleosis). As he poured his heart and soul into this new music and the project developed, Vocalist Charlotte Wessels came on-board and the new group was officially born in 2005. Over the next ten years (and some change), the band would release five epic albums – from 2006’s Lucidity to 2016’s Moonbathers – paving the way for the group to cross the Atlantic and win over a vast array of Metal fans’ heart with their stellar live show.Now that marvelous live show is coming front-and-center with the release of Delain’s double-disc A Decade of Delain: Live at Paradiso. Recorded live at the Paradiso concert venue in Amsterdam, this collection covers two CDs and twenty-three songs. Concocting a dream set-list that spans the band’s decade-long, five-album career, Delain present a live show that – even when experienced from the comfort of your living room – will bring a smile to your Rock-loving heart and an emphatic display of the Metal horns to accompany your joy.Of course, any band that has experienced success have friends in high places and Delain – Westerholt, Wessels, Guitarists Timo Somers and Merel Bechtold, Bassist Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije, and Drummer Ruben Israel – are absolutely no different. They bring out all their musical besties for this special event, including Vocalist Alissa White-Gluz of Arch Enemy, Vocalist Burton C. Bell of Fear Factory, Vocalist Marco Hietala of Nightwish, Vocalist Liv Kristine Elianne (ex-Theatre of Tragedy, ex-Leaves’ Eyes), Vocalist George Oosthoek of Orphanage, Cellist Elianne Anemaat (Celestial Season, Adoma), as well as former Delain bandmates Guus Eikens, Rob van der Loo, and Sander Zoer.So how does Live at Paradiso play-out? Disc One – containing thirteen tracks – begins with the gorgeous introduction “The Monarch,” from 2016’s Moonbathers. It brings the band to the stage and sets the scene for the glorious performance that is about to follow, flowing into an immediate stand-out offering, “Hands of Gold.” This killer assault allows Wessels’ soaring soprano to absolutely shine alongside the venomous growls of guest Vocalist Alissa White-Gluz. These two amazing Metal mavens feed off one another’s energy, creating the perfect atmosphere to allow the band’s fantastic talents to shine; and the sound here is massive.Delain continue to prove that every ounce of magic that they bring to the studio is but a snippet of their possibilities when performing live. “The Glory and the Scum,” also from their most recent album, begins with a beautiful fairy twinkle of keyboards from Westerholt before exploding into that deliciously massive Symphonic Metal sound. Between songs, Wessels banters with the crowd, taking her time to introduce the band’s next offerings. She does so with “Army of Dolls,” from 2014’s concept album, The Human Contradiction, getting the crowd clapping along before her band-mates kick in with their gorgeously evocative sonics.“April Rain,” from the 2009 album of the same name, sees delicate keyboards leading the charge into that bewitching Delain sound and, with the crowd in a complete hush, it seems to prove that they have in fact been entranced. It paves the way for “Where Is The Blood,” which features Burton C. Bell dueting alongside Wessels in the song’s chorus. This amps the energy in the Paradiso, making way for “Fire With Fire,” a beautiful display of a talented band firing on all cylinders and a definite stand-out in the collection. “The Tragedy of the Commons” presents meandering guitar work from Somers and Bechtold, anchoring the performance for Wessels and returning White-Gluz to tackle the bittersweet yet pulverizing track. Fans will jump up and down and rock out, even if they are imbibing from their suburban living rooms!Disc Two – containing ten tracks – begins on a very special note: former Delain bandmates Guus Eikens (Guitar), Rob van der Loo (Bass), and Sander Zoer (Drums) return to share the stage and tackle the gorgeously enchanting “Sleepwalker’s Dream.” With some truly phenomenal drum-work from Zoer, this beautiful offering sees Wessels’ working her audience into a chant and the band showing off why Delain are a decade strong (and counting)! It moves them into the rocking “Your Body Is A Battleground,” which features Vocalist Marco Hietala soaring alongside Wessels in a superb Metal moment. Equally gorgeous is “See Me In Shadow,” a duet between Wessels and Liv Kristine Elianne that weaves around stellar keyboards and deep bass lines.Wessels introduces Lucidity’s “The Gathering” as the “party favorite” with driving guitars and more killer bass-lines from Schimmelpenninck van der Oije. It flows into “Pristine,” where the guest growls of George Oosthoek contrast superbly alongside Wessels’ soaring soprano. Hietala returns for the siren’s call of “Sing To Me,” contrasting deliciously with the seductive lilt of Wessels’ vocals and offering a stunning example of the endless musical possibilities of Delain. You can almost feel the crowd jumping along to “Don’t Let Go,” another stand-out, with Wessels’ and her bandmates inciting a frenzy. With the boundless energy flowing through band and crowd, Delain end with the anthemic “We Are The Others,” off the 2012 album of the same name. In closing, Wessels announces with glee: “Thank you for sharing this special moment with us, guys. You rock!”The truth here is that Delain rocks and they rock beautifully hard. Encompassing every nuance of what makes Symphonic Metal so truly entrancing, this band present operatic vocals set to labyrinthine melodies and heavy, epic rhythms. Some bands can only pull off their epic atmospherics in the studio, though with a decade of fantastical journeys under their belt – and now A Decade of Delain: Live at Paradiso as solid evidence – there is absolutely no doubt that these Dutch wonders can kick-ass and take names for Rock-n-Roll.With a killer live show that translates to happy eardrums across two CDs and an endless list of stellar guest musicians, how could you not want to hear Live at Paradiso? If there is a Delain or Symphonic Metal fan on your Holiday shopping list, then definitely gift them the sounds of this collection; or, better yet, simply treat yourself to the sound of musical perfection on CD!

Line Up:

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. The Monarch Intro
02. Hands Of Gold (feat. Alissa White-Gluz)
03. Suckerpunch
04. The Glory And The Scum
05. Get The Devil Out Of Me
06. Army Of Dolls
07. The Hurricane
08. April Rain
09. Where Is The Blood (feat. Burton C. Bell)
10. Here Come The Vultures
11. Fire With Fire
12. The Tragedy Of The Commons (feat. Alissa White-Gluz)
13. Danse Macabre

CD2:

01. Sleepwalkers Dream (feat. Rob van der Loo, Sander Zoer, Guus Eikens)
02. Your Body Is A Battleground (feat. Marco Hietala)
03. Stay Forever
04. See Me In Shadow (feat. Liv Kristine, Elianne Anemaat)
05. The Gathering
06. Pristine (feat. George Oosthoek)
07. Mother Machine
08. Sing To Me (feat. Marco Hietala)
09. Don’t Let Go
10. We Are The Others

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:18

Delain - A Day For Ghosts (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Size : 147 mb

Bio:

Album:

Good bootleg collection.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. A Day for Ghosts
02. Your Body is a Battleground
03. Here Come the Vultures
04. No Compliance
05. Mother Machine
06. Shattered
07. Go Away
08. Suckerpunch
09. Babylon
10. Turn the Lights Out
11. Get the Devil Out of Me
12. Don’t Let Go
13. Control the Storm

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:18

Delain - Hunter's Moon (Limited Edition Digipak) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Size : 191 mb

Bio:

Album:

Delain will release "Hunter's Moon", a stunning release consisting of exciting new studio tracks accompanied by a live Blu-ray from their sold-out Danse Macabre tour across Europe in 2017. "Hunter's Moon" is the final part in the trilogy, and follows on from their EP "Lunar Prelude" and their full album release "Moonbathers". It includes four brand-new tracks, ten live songs and a Blu-ray shot at the infamous Utrecht Tivoli, featuring many special guests including Nightwish's Marco Hietala. The Blu-ray truly encapsulates Delain's breathtaking stage performance and showcases their stunning stage production!Delain about the four new studio tracks: "Along with the live Blu-ray are four new studio tracks. Two of these offer a preview of what we are working on for our new full-length studio album, which we expect to release in 2019. "Masters Of Destiny" is a dramatic, cinematic track, that we're excited to shoot an equally dramatic video for. The title track has more of a catchy feel and will hopefully appeal to our fans featuring heavy riffs, orchestrations, a large chorus and as a novel feature, Timo's screams. Our guitarists stepped to the forefront on this release, in writing "This Silence Is Mine" (Timo Somers) and "Art Kills" (Merel Bechtold). With fond live memories, classic and new sounds, we're excited to present 'Hunter's Moon' to the world!".Marco Hietala (Nightwish) about the Danse Macabre tour: "I was really pleased to do the tour, because it gave me a chance to challenge myself in different surroundings and band dynamics. In the end it comes down to the same old but great thing. I love doing good shows with good people for good audiences. All for one and one for all!".Delain about the live Blu-ray: "The Moonbathers tour has been a hell of a ride and the Danse Macabre shows were an absolute highlight. We are excited to share the footage of our show at Tivoli Vredenburg with you on this brand new Blu-ray. It was great to finally perform all of our collaborations with Marco live, something our fans have been asking for for such a long time! Also gracing the stage were George Oosthoek who gave his signature sound to 'Hands Of Gold', and Elianne Anemaat who adorned 'Scarlet' with her beautiful cello tones. The Tivoli show had such an amazing atmosphere and was one of the highlights of our career. Plus a home match for some of us! We are thrilled to have this Blu-ray as a physical souvenir of the night and we hope that our fans will enjoy it as much as we did."

Line Up:

Charlotte Wessels - Vocals (2005-present) - See also: Karmaflow, ex-To Elysium, Phantasma (Int)
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije - Bass (2010-present) - See also: Detonation
Timo Somers - Guitars (2010-present) - See also: Vengeance, ex-Carthagods (live)
Joey Marin de Boer - Drums
Merel Bechtold - Guitars (2015-present) - See also: Karmaflow, Mayan, Purest of Pain, The Gentle Storm (live)
Martijn Westerholt - Keyboards, Orchestrations

Tracklist:

01. Masters of Destiny
02. Hunter’s Moon
03. This Silence Is Mine
04. Art Kills
05. Hands Of Gold (feat. George Oosthoek)
06. Danse Macabre
07. Scarlet
08. Your Body is a Battleground (feat. Marco Hietala)
09. Nothing Left (feat. Marco Hietala)
10. Control The Storm (feat. Marco Hietala)
11. Sing To Me (feat. Marco Hietala)
12. Not Enough
13. Scandal (feat. Marco Hietala)
14. The Gathering (feat. Marco Hietala)

+ Video "Masters of Destiny" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:19

Delain - Apocalypse & Chill (Limited Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Symphonic Heavy Metal , Gothic Metal , Female vocals
Size : 176 mb

Bio:

Album:

Dutch chart topping rock outfit Delain has spent the last several years increasingly taking the world by storm, one album at a time. Now, with five successful releases already under their belts, the heavy crossover icons reach new heights with their latest multi-faceted dystopian masterpiece, "Apocalypse & Chill", on which they leave all stereotypes and preconceived notions in the dust, exploring themes of impending doom and human indifference, making this their boldest, most daring and undeniable offering yet. "Apocalypse & Chill" is a refresher, carefully yet powerfully weaving violent riffs, synth heavy soundscapes and fully orchestrated compositions with vocalist Charlotte Wessels' unmatched vocal potency, while not straying too far from the band's established sound. "We think Apocalypse & Chill will surprise our listeners", they state. "It is heavy with new influences and we're really curious to find out how our audience will respond to that." For years, I viewed Delain as one of my biggest guilty pleasures since their fun and catchy songwriting style has always been a very reliable source of instant gratification, but the constant pop elements have prevented me from really getting into this band and I never bothered to stream a full album. However, a lot of people seem to regard them as one of the strongest symphonic metal acts in the business so one has to wonder what the fuss is about. And after their singles “Masters of Destiny” and “Burning Bridges” really put the pedal to the metal, I got increasingly more intrigued, because let’s face it, the level of headbang in those songs is downright majestic. With these things coming together, it became quite obvious that I was going to give their latest release “Apocalypse and Chill” a proper listen.As the opening track “One Second” kicks off, everything I know about Delain gets confirmed. The verse-chorus song structures are omnipresent, it’s incredibly catchy and melodic and some of the vocal tendencies and lyrics are so corny that I could eat a mountain of cheese. Then they get those pop electronic effects going and the full spectrum that defines why my pleasure of listening to this is guilty, becomes crystal clear. Listening to something that contains the word “pop” has always been a huge insult for my pissed off inner metalhead. However, they also constantly satisfy that angry fella because the chug in here is massive. While there’s not much going on in terms of compositional complexity and the songs are so pattern/template driven that it’s downright ridiculous, it’s somehow not that predictable. The effects they use from pop electronics to orchestrations, choirs and vocal layering all sound very professional and really give a unique “Delain fingerprint” to the sound that has it standing out from other general bland and boring pop metal. And the moments chosen to increase or tune down the energy, alternate between headbanging and groove or cutting out the metal and going full on emotional cheese actually caught this smug prog enthusiast off guard more than once. It wasn’t long before I realized that apart from the instant gratification, there’s some proper musicianship going on here.As far as technical prowess goes, I wasn’t expecting much and the truth is that for the most time that gets confirmed. The basic kick-snare patterns are quite abundant and the riffs are mostly simple and repetitive forms of chugging, but they pick certain moments to show their skill and then it’s really quite impressive. When there’s a change in the song (say verse to chorus or main riff to verse), the transitioning and sense of groove on the drums really comes through. And the solos reveal a decent amount of shred that is certainly not there just for the heck of it. The songs have a very pleasing way of moving forward and a cleverly maintained sense of fluidity that drove my attention away from the (in my honest opinion quite annoying) simplicity of the composition. And the full and punchy production sound really allows them to breathe life and energy into the instruments. Especially that kick drum is right in between disco oomph sound and heavy metal breakdowns. And yet the vocals, choirs and keyboard shine through in beautiful crystalline glow (that’s the cheese talking…).Now vocals are definitely a big deal here. Charlotte Wessels is an icon in the symphonic metal world and though her style is maybe a bit too pop for my taste (inner metalhead acting up again), it really falls in line with how the album feels, because at least for the first half it has a pretty strong pop/disco/party all night long sort of vibe. But she also brings this very childish, princessy sort of tone that really connects to the orchestral side of the sound and the stronger fantasy vibes that emerge from time to time. I definitely prefer the symphonic tendencies to the electronic ones but one thing that caught my attention is just how unique and surprising it sounds when they actually put those two worlds together. It has me feeling like I want to bring a disco ball in a fancy opera hall and aggressively breakdance. Let’s Dance!“Let’s Dance” is the seventh track and it is where the album throws a massive curveball. While the fun, fantasy and party mood is maintained in full, the lyrics and some rather ominous orchestrations become a herald of a much darker and somewhat imminent force. For 6 songs we’ve been living in the “Chill”. Now we enter the “Apocalypse”. From here, the album takes a downward spiral trajectory and the main concept of climate change and global warming starts gradually coming to the forefront. Yeah, I know some of you may find that a controversial topic that leaves room for contradictory opinions but you have to admire the artistry in how they deliver this concept through the music. All the party stuff in the first half of the record was the ignorance of humanity that chooses to look away but as the party vibe dims and the orchestral tone gains a stronger and darker voice, it becomes increasingly harder to avoid the truth. “Creatures” is epic but sad, “Ghost House Heart” is deeply melancholic with some violin melodies that sing a tragic tone, “Legions of the Lost” brings a bombastic “call to battle” marching effect and in the end it’s “Combustion” time. That’s my favourite song on the record and it’s where, if you can believe this, Delain turns instrumental djent, unleashing their heaviest, most technical and even slightly progressive side. Also in my interpretation, the fact that there are no vocals really puts an emphasis on how life comes to end.I came out of this album impressed and quite shaken despite going into it with a rather negative bias. The clarity of what they're trying to say and the accuracy at which they represent it is really the core of what makes this album worthwhile. And they somehow managed to be predictable and original at the same time. This is an album that you can use to relax, have fun or get energized but also a deeper emotional experience. So grab a drink, take a load off and give it a stream. Let's "Apocalypse and Chill" and chill.

Line Up:

Charlotte Wessels - Vocals (2005-present) - See also: Karmaflow, ex-To Elysium, Phantasma (Int)
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije - Bass (2010-present) - See also: Detonation
Timo Somers - Guitars (2010-present) - See also: Vengeance, ex-Carthagods (live)
Joey Marin de Boer - Drums
Merel Bechtold - Guitars (2015-present) - See also: Karmaflow, Mayan, Purest of Pain, The Gentle Storm (live)
Martijn Westerholt - Keyboards, Orchestrations

Tracklist:

01. One Second
02. We Had Everything
03. Chemical Redemption
04. Burning Bridges
05. Vengeance
06. To Live Is To Die
07. Let's Dance
08. Creatures
09. Ghost House Heart
10. Masters Of Destiny
11. Legions Of The Lost
12. The Greatest Escape
13. Combustion
14. Masters Of Destiny (orchestra) (Bonus Track)
15. Burning Bridges (orchestra) (Bonus Track)
16. Vengeance (orchestra) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:20

Delain - Moonbathers (2CD) (Limited Edition Digipak (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Size : 216 mb

Bio:

Album:

Dutch symphonic metallers DELAIN will release their fifth studio album, titled "Moonbathers", on August 26 via Napalm Records.Comments DELAIN: "We have never had so many milestone events in one year. The release of our EP, 'Lunar Prelude', our fifth studio album, 'Moonbathers', our upcoming 10-year anniversary celebrations and live registration, and there is still more to come. All of this while playing our most heavy touring year ever. We are on a roll, and our new album, 'Moonbathers', is here to embody that. We hope you will enjoy this new effort and join us on our endeavors making 2016 the biggest year for DELAIN ever!""Moonbathers", mastered by Grammy Award winner Ted Jensen, will satiate your hunger for the symphonic greatness, catchy hooks and a solid dose of metal that the band is known for. It showcases DELAIN from both their most extravagant and sensitive sides as they explore all things nocturnal through an especially varied set of tracks, including a surprising cover of classic rock legends QUEEN as well as a reappearance of Alissa White-Gluz (ARCH ENEMY) as a special guest on opening track "Hands Of Gold".The visual counterpart comes courtesy of longtime collaborator and neo-Victorian romantic Glenn Arthur.DELAIN singer Charlotte Wessels told Xpress Radio about the songwriting process for "Moonbathers": "For this new album, we cut up… Normally, you would like to take a few months to go into writing mode, to go into recording mode, and then go and put it all together. But we never really had the time for that this year. We kind of did a few writing blocks and a few recording blocks and a few production blocks. I really like the way that has allowed us to keep touring and to not take a break on anything else we were doing. On the other hand, I do also like the feeling of really immersing yourself in that creative process, and for my taste, we've been having to move on very soon. It's not really saying that one is better than the other, but everything comes with a price. And last time we were really, really busy touring, and I wouldn't have done anything else, but you do notice that for everything that you want to do, there's something else that you cannot do. So now we solved that challenge by kind of cutting up that whole production of the new album in different blocks. And I think it was a creative solution that worked."Regarding the musical direction of the new DELAIN material, Charlotte said: "Listening to the album now, I think that in the style of the songs, it really goes in… It's more varied than our… Like, the production is a lot like our last album, because we really like the mix and we really like the master, so we chose to handle some of those the same, with the same people. But at the same time, if you listen to the songs… For example, on the last album, there wasn't like a real 'ballad ballad,' and there is on this record, but also it has probably some of the loudest tracks. Amd then there is like a really uptempo rock kind of track. There's really a lot of different stuff there, but the overall feel is really dramatic, and I like that. There's not one particular thing that I can pinpoint as being different, but I think in a way that the album is kind of going from one end of the style spectrum to another on this record, I think that's pretty interesting."As previously reported, DELAIN will celebrate its tenth anniversary with a special show in Amsterdam on December 10 that will also be recorded and filmed for a release on CD, DVD and Blu-ray.DELAIN released a new EP, "Lunar Prelude", on February 19 via Napalm Records. Mastered by Grammy Award-winning engineer Ted Jensen, the set offered two brand new songs in the shape of the catchy "Suckerpunch" and the melancholic "Turn The Lights Out". "Don't Let Go" (taken from 2014's "The Human Contradiction") came in a brand new version, while the EP also contained four live cuts, as well as an orchestral reprise of "Suckerpunch".DELAIN recently announced the addition of guitarist Merel Bechtold to the group's ranks.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Hands Of Gold
02. The Glory And The Scum
03. Suckerpunch
04. The Hurricane
05. Chrysalis - The Last Breath
06. Fire With Fire
07. Pendulum
08. Danse Macabre
09. Scandal
10. Turn The Lights Out
11. The Monarch

CD2: Bonus CD

01. Suckerpunch (Live In The Netherlands)
02. Turn The Lights Out (Live In The Netherlands)
03. The Glory and The Scum (Live In The Netherlands)
04. Don't Let Go (Live In The Netherlands)
05. The Glory and The Scum (Orchestra)
06. Hands Of Gold (Orchestra)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Feb 2023, 08:04

Delain - Dark Waters (2CD) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 228 mb

Bio:

Album:

Dutch symphonic metal pioneers Delain break into new realms with their eagerly awaited, brand-new album, "Dark Waters". The pristine record marks a game-changing chapter in the band's history and presents the brainchild of keyboardist, founder and main songwriter Martijn Westerholt with a new line-up. Rejoining the fold and bolstering Delain's continuity are original guitarist Ronald Landa and original drummer Sander Zoer, while new members - terrific vocalist Diana Leah and bassist Ludovico Cioffi - continue to evolve their sound. "Dark Waters" follows the chart-breaking "Apocalypse & Chill" (2020), integrating the most refined sounds in the genre. Delain's renowned orchestral arrangements, highlighted by modern shadings, set new standards and manifest the five-piece on top of the scene. A sonic rollercoaster ride of catchy tunes with explosive elements - ranging from pop to film score inspired to blistering metal - merge perfectly with Diana's fantastic voice, showcasing her incredible talent and musical sophistication. Songs like the soaring previously released stand-alone single, "The Quest And The Curse", as well as "The Cold" (the latter featuring a real, epic choir), lure with a bombastic sound that skillfully combines orchestral melodies, epic heavy riffs and marvelous vocal performances. Delain magnificently manages to never lose touch of their characteristic sound, making them a constant without ever standing still. Pop-induced opening track "Hideaway Paradise" shows exactly that by inducing a dream-like feeling flirting with melodic metal guitars, while the ballad-like dark track "Mirror Of Night", featuring Within Temptation guitarist Ruud Jolie, entices the listener with unfathomably catchy lines and melodies. "Queen Of Shadow" merges the orchestral and synth-focused soundscapes Delain is known for as it weaves melodic heavy guitars that intertwine with orchestral lines and vocal melodies. The vocal department holds new adventures with guest singer Paolo Ribaldini, who also highlights the hauntingly beautiful "Beneath" as the ultimate hymn. Hovering close to the original Delain sound, it combines synth themes and metal riffs to create an incredible fusion between pop and heavy soundscapes, topped off with a brain-spinning guitar solo. "Tainted Hearts" is centered around Westerholt's keyboard arrangements, which skillfully showcase the creative roots of the mastermind. "Invictus" is nothing less than the magnum opus of the album - a rock opera in its own right with heavy riffing, choirs and vocal parts performed by Diana Leah, Paolo Ribaldini and Marko Hietala (ex-Nightwish), ending in a bombastic climax where everything comes together. Emerging as a brand-new start and safe haven alike, "Dark Waters", without any doubt, continues the legacy of this multi-million-streamed leading symphonic metal outfit and contains everything Delain is loved for and more.

Line Up:

Diana Leah - Vocals (lead) (2022-present) - See also: Diana Leah
Martijn Westerholt - Keyboards, Orchestrations, Vocals (backing) (2002-present) - See also: ex-Infernorama (live), Eye of Melian, ex-Within Temptation, ex-The Portal
Ronald Landa - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2006-2009, 2021-present) - See also: Autumn, ex-Infinite Dawn, ex-Hangover Hero
Ludovico Cioffi - Bass, Vocals (growls, backing) (2022-present) - See also: Carnality, Nightland, Sun of the Suns, The Modern Age Slavery, Neker (live), ex-Ne Obliviscaris (live)
Sander Zoer - Drums (2006-2014, 2021-present) - See also: ex-Antares, ex-Nemesea, ex-Secret Rule, ex-Tragul

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Hideaway Paradise
02. The Quest And The Curse
03. Beneath (ft. Paolo Ribaldini)
04. Mirror Of Night
05. Tainted Hearts
06. The Cold
07. Moth To A Flame (ft. Paolo Ribaldini)
08. Queen Of Shadow
09. Invictus (ft. Marko Hietala & Paolo Ribaldini)
10. Underland
11. The Quest And The Curse (piano version)

CD2: Instrumentals

01. Hideaway Paradise instrumental
02. The Quest and the Curse instrumental
03. Beneath instrumental
04. Mirror of Night instrumental
05. Tainted Hearts instrumental
06. The Cold instrumental
07. Moth to a Flame instrumental
08. Queen of Shadow instrumental
09. Invictus instrumental
10. Underland instrumental

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Feb 2023, 06:41

Delain - Dark Waters (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

Album:

Dutch symphonic metal pioneers Delain break into new realms with their eagerly awaited, brand-new album, "Dark Waters". The pristine record marks a game-changing chapter in the band's history and presents the brainchild of keyboardist, founder and main songwriter Martijn Westerholt with a new line-up. Rejoining the fold and bolstering Delain's continuity are original guitarist Ronald Landa and original drummer Sander Zoer, while new members - terrific vocalist Diana Leah and bassist Ludovico Cioffi - continue to evolve their sound. "Dark Waters" follows the chart-breaking "Apocalypse & Chill" (2020), integrating the most refined sounds in the genre. Delain's renowned orchestral arrangements, highlighted by modern shadings, set new standards and manifest the five-piece on top of the scene. A sonic rollercoaster ride of catchy tunes with explosive elements - ranging from pop to film score inspired to blistering metal - merge perfectly with Diana's fantastic voice, showcasing her incredible talent and musical sophistication. Songs like the soaring previously released stand-alone single, "The Quest And The Curse", as well as "The Cold" (the latter featuring a real, epic choir), lure with a bombastic sound that skillfully combines orchestral melodies, epic heavy riffs and marvelous vocal performances. Delain magnificently manages to never lose touch of their characteristic sound, making them a constant without ever standing still. Pop-induced opening track "Hideaway Paradise" shows exactly that by inducing a dream-like feeling flirting with melodic metal guitars, while the ballad-like dark track "Mirror Of Night", featuring Within Temptation guitarist Ruud Jolie, entices the listener with unfathomably catchy lines and melodies. "Queen Of Shadow" merges the orchestral and synth-focused soundscapes Delain is known for as it weaves melodic heavy guitars that intertwine with orchestral lines and vocal melodies. The vocal department holds new adventures with guest singer Paolo Ribaldini, who also highlights the hauntingly beautiful "Beneath" as the ultimate hymn. Hovering close to the original Delain sound, it combines synth themes and metal riffs to create an incredible fusion between pop and heavy soundscapes, topped off with a brain-spinning guitar solo. "Tainted Hearts" is centered around Westerholt's keyboard arrangements, which skillfully showcase the creative roots of the mastermind. "Invictus" is nothing less than the magnum opus of the album - a rock opera in its own right with heavy riffing, choirs and vocal parts performed by Diana Leah, Paolo Ribaldini and Marko Hietala (ex-Nightwish), ending in a bombastic climax where everything comes together. Emerging as a brand-new start and safe haven alike, "Dark Waters", without any doubt, continues the legacy of this multi-million-streamed leading symphonic metal outfit and contains everything Delain is loved for and more.

Line Up:

Diana Leah - Vocals (lead) (2022-present) - See also: Diana Leah
Martijn Westerholt - Keyboards, Orchestrations, Vocals (backing) (2002-present) - See also: ex-Infernorama (live), Eye of Melian, ex-Within Temptation, ex-The Portal
Ronald Landa - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2006-2009, 2021-present) - See also: Autumn, ex-Infinite Dawn, ex-Hangover Hero
Ludovico Cioffi - Bass, Vocals (growls, backing) (2022-present) - See also: Carnality, Nightland, Sun of the Suns, The Modern Age Slavery, Neker (live), ex-Ne Obliviscaris (live)
Sander Zoer - Drums (2006-2014, 2021-present) - See also: ex-Antares, ex-Nemesea, ex-Secret Rule, ex-Tragul

Tracklist:

01. Hideaway Paradise
02. The Quest And The Curse
03. Beneath (ft. Paolo Ribaldini)
04. Mirror Of Night
05. Tainted Hearts
06. The Cold
07. Moth To A Flame (ft. Paolo Ribaldini)
08. Queen Of Shadow
09. Invictus (ft. Marko Hietala & Paolo Ribaldini)
10. Underland
11. The Quest And The Curse (piano version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných