Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Reasons Behind (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Mar 2015, 13:35

Reasons Behind - The Alpha Memory (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Symphonic Power Metal , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Reasons Behind project officially came to life in 2010, when Elisa (vocals) and Dario (keyboards & piano) join Gabriele (guitarist and founder), adding classical and operatic elements to a power metal approach. Completing the line-up Enrico (bass).On April 2012 they published their debut EP Ouverture, a piece of classical symphonic metal receiving good reviews from Italian and foreign press just like Ravenheart Music, Femme Metal Webzine, Metalhead, Heaven Is Not Too Far and many more. Especially, Ouverture became demo of the month on Italian magazine Metal Maniac and let Reasons Behind to be nominated in the "Best Newcomer Of The Year" category at Metal Symphonique Awards (France). Thanks to this good press & audience reaction the band could share the stage with some acclaimed metal band like White Skull, Secret Sphere, Ancient Bards and Evenoire,playing several gigs along the country. Moreover Elisa took part in the "Divas del Metal" 2014 calendar.On September 2013 Reasons Behind start the production of their first full length, the concept album "The Alpha Memory", under the artistic supervision of Olaf Thörsen (guitarist and mastermind of Vision Divine and Labyrinth). The band's style evolved to a modern metal with strong electronic influences and a more aggressive sound. "The Alpha Memory" is recorded between March and May 2014 at the band's studios and is mixed and mastered by Stefano Morabito at 16th Cellar Studio (Fleshgod Apocalypse), while the artwork and booklet are realized by Gustavo Sazes (Angra, Arch Enemy, Amaranthe, Kamelot).On October 2014 the band signs a deal with Maple Metal Records for the distribution of "The Alpha Memory": the album will be released worldwide on December 1st and will be preceded by the official video of the first single, "With Your Light".

Album:

REASONS BEHIND is female fronted Symphonic Gothic Modern Metal band from Bologna in Italy. Band was formed in 2010 and has released debut EP "Ouverture" in 2012 and the debut album "The Alpha Memory" was released through Maple Metal Records on Dec 1st, 2014.Electronic and modern keys with Power Metal climate in “Under the Surface” have a little similarity to AMARANTHE tracks. I like single track “With Your Light” where melody together with power and Symphonic elements with Progressive changes rate and opera singing remind me of NIGHTWISH echoes. Stronger guitars with gentle singing in “1000 Fading Lives” sound nice, also key solo is terrific! Faster drums with melody singing in “The Chemical Theater” showing that band create music with potential. Their guitar and key solo here is really amazing!Each track on this album has powerful guitars and clear rhythmic section. I like so much symphonic echoes in their tracks mixing melody, harmony and heaviness.Melodic “The Ghost Under My Skin” together with pulp of drums, fine keys, heavier riffs and great guitar solo, make a great one track. Also “Starlight in the Shades” is interesting song opening by gentle piano and then heavier riffs surrounds listener's ears. Titled track “The Alpha Memory” is opening by gentle piano with singing in Symphonic style and then heavier riffs with excellent guitar solo couldn't give a peace to music lover. Worth to mention that on album is ballad “On Butterfly Wings” where vocalist singing with accompaniment of piano.Summing up, album of REASONS BEHIND is finely done. Musicians connecting Gothic Metal, Power Metal, Symphonic influences, melody and modern echoes. Every song has other scheme, other idea. Generally their music would be loved by listeners of NIGHTWISH, EPICA, WITHIN TEMPATION and female fronted bands. These Italian Metallers have potential. I wish them good luck on their music way.

Line Up:

Elisa Bonafè - Vocals (2010-present)
Gabriele Sapori - Guitars (2010-present)
Goya - Bass (2012-present)
Dario Trentini - Keyboards, Piano (2010-present)
Nicolò Bernini - Drums (2015-present) - See also: Blaze of Sorrow, Fogalord, Icethrone, Warshout

Tracklist:

01. A Broken Melody 01:51
02. Under the Surface 05:32
03. The Chemical Theater 04:07
04. With Your Light 06:49
05. Starlight in the Shades 04:58
06. On Butterfly Wings 01:36
07. The Ghost Under My Skin 03:49
08. 1000 Fading Lives 05:19
09. The Alpha Memory 05:26
10. In the End? 01:32

+ Video 'With Your Light' (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Reasons Behind (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Máj 2023, 11:23

Reasons Behind - Project: M.I.S.T. (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Reasons Behind project officially came to life in 2010, when Elisa (vocals) and Dario (keyboards & piano) join Gabriele (guitarist and founder), adding classical and operatic elements to a power metal approach. Completing the line-up Enrico (bass).On April 2012 they published their debut EP Ouverture, a piece of classical symphonic metal receiving good reviews from Italian and foreign press just like Ravenheart Music, Femme Metal Webzine, Metalhead, Heaven Is Not Too Far and many more. Especially, Ouverture became demo of the month on Italian magazine Metal Maniac and let Reasons Behind to be nominated in the "Best Newcomer Of The Year" category at Metal Symphonique Awards (France). Thanks to this good press & audience reaction the band could share the stage with some acclaimed metal band like White Skull, Secret Sphere, Ancient Bards and Evenoire,playing several gigs along the country. Moreover Elisa took part in the "Divas del Metal" 2014 calendar.On September 2013 Reasons Behind start the production of their first full length, the concept album "The Alpha Memory", under the artistic supervision of Olaf Thörsen (guitarist and mastermind of Vision Divine and Labyrinth). The band's style evolved to a modern metal with strong electronic influences and a more aggressive sound. "The Alpha Memory" is recorded between March and May 2014 at the band's studios and is mixed and mastered by Stefano Morabito at 16th Cellar Studio (Fleshgod Apocalypse), while the artwork and booklet are realized by Gustavo Sazes (Angra, Arch Enemy, Amaranthe, Kamelot).On October 2014 the band signs a deal with Maple Metal Records for the distribution of "The Alpha Memory": the album will be released worldwide on December 1st and will be preceded by the official video of the first single, "With Your Light".

Album:

There is a resurgence that has been happening in metal very recently. A resurgence that includes flashy neon colors, 90’s dance inspired synth lines over breakdowns. Merging two seemingly opposite genres of music in a weird and wonderful mix that somehow works. REASONS BEHIND are one of these bands that hope to lead that resurgence. While the band has released previous material, they have been hyping up this album a lot on their various social media pages. It seems like a new beginning for them, a moment for them to take that next step as musicians and release their magnum opus. The album artwork is trippy, weird and almost cyberpunk looking. Let’s find out if the hype has all been worthwhile."Unplugged”, the opening track, is a glitching, ambient, synth loaded introduction. The simple lead line and synth bass underneath are catchy and suspenseful, especially when the pounding drums come in with their marching army assertiveness. I am ready for the rest of this album. I also think I’m going to be saying synth a lot in this review. “Fireflies in the Wind” starts with a Motionless in White style lead synth line. The guitars chug with power, not being overtaken by the electronic elements like many songs of this nature usually would be. The vocals are almost operatic in nature. A slight nasality in the vocal tone reminds me of a very pop-centric style of singing. While the drums, bass and guitars take the bulk of responsibility with the heaviness, it is the vocals that accompany the synth in being the catchy memorable hooks. The solo section is uplifting and showcases very adept playing ability. The sound would be a crossover between synth pop and power metal, with the heaviness of melodic metal.“A Hidden Thread” begins as a much heavier track, clearly a headbanger. I wouldn’t be surprised if this would be a gig opener for tours to come. The intro highlights every instrument and each one gets a chance to shine throughout the track. Initially the vocal style did not appeal to me because it was so jarring and stand out. As I am now further into the album, I realize that it fits perfectly to the music. While the music has a lot of focus on electronics, the voice too seems very much in the style of an electronic singer, rather than metal.The fourth track, “Shades of Neon”, has an intro that tops the previous as being a headbanger. Every new song that is put on is my new favorite. It’s an album that grows on me with each song played. The intro exploded into an all-out riff. Excellent production is needed for anthemic songs such as these and the band did an excellent job, as they themselves were producers for the whole album. The dynamics of the song creates sections that are so obviously created to be crowd moments at shows and I’m not mad at it. Anyone who knows the words for this song and sees it played live has a treat in store for them. A soaring chorus, a pounding drum tone and crushing guitar lines.As the album enters track number five, “Ghostwired”, the listener may begin to notice a pattern in the songwriting. A quiet synth playing a line that will repeat throughout the verse, slowly a guitar will have a filter that builds up to the heavy guitar line with the massive drums. Although it may be repetitive to hear another song with this formula on a full album playthrough, it is still a very good standalone song and would definitely appeal to people interested in the style.Right as the album is about to become formulaic and repetitive, the next track, “Beyond the Black”, begins almost as though it were a post punk song. Lo-fi drums and a static laden vocal line. Of course, the song does eventually come back to the powerful, uplifting style that has been shown throughout the song thus far. But the intro gave the listener a palette cleanser in the meantime.The albums seventh track, “Living a Lie”, reveals something telling about the album. The production of the album is excellent, no debate there. But it feels as though the same synth/guitar tone/mixing techniques were used on every song. It’s very impressive that anyone would be able to achieve such a sonically powerful track but to replicate the same thing every time makes it feel as though the band is playing it safe with the whole album. Sticking to just what they know throughout. The song is undoubtedly very well written and well performed, but there lacks some experimentation in order to differentiate the songs from each other.The lead single for the album, “Binary Stars”, was released earlier this month along with a music video, with a very well shot and edited concept. The guitar riff is the heaviest sounding of the album so far. And the vocals in the chorus are more anthemic and impressive, which is a hard thing to achieve given that the vocals for the whole album so far have been incredible. This song is an indicator that this band wouldn’t be out of place on the main stage of a festival like M’era Luna someday.A haunting interlude plays a flashback of the album up to this point. “Between Here and Awake” implies that the subject of the album is living through the album asleep, and about to awaken. The rhythms and groove elements of “(E)met” are very catchy. The stop-start rhythms of the chorus stand it apart quite well. There are also some interesting production decisions that create some interesting transitions between sections. The breakdown section, especially along with the subdued synth play off each other very well.The final track, “No Dawn to Come”, is exactly what you expect it to be, with one exception. There is a different keys sound playing as the main hook over the heavy guitars. The bass tone is far more distorted and noticeable in the first half of the first verse. These two small changes are all it took for this to become one of the stand out tracks of the album, because it’s done something noticeably different to what came before it.The songs individually are all very well crafted, brilliantly engineered EDM infused metal tracks. Unfortunately, the main setback of the album is that every song is so similar that it makes it difficult for them to stand out from each other. Having said that, they are obviously very certain of the style they are playing, and they do it well. So, if EDM Metal is a genre you like, then you’ll really like this album. If you are sort of into some poppy modern metal type stuff, then listen to the lead single and skim through, you’ll like at least one of the songs a lot. And regardless of the album as a whole, songs like this were absolutely made for being played live, so let’s hope we get to see some live shows sometime soon from Reasons Behind.

Line Up:

Michele Cavalca - Bass (2017-present) - See also: Chain Collision
Andrea Gardani - Drums (2017-present) - See also: ex-Artkillery

Tracklist:

01. Unplugged
02. Fireflies In The Wind
03. A Hidden Thread
04. Shades Of Neon
05. Ghostwired
06. Beyond The Black
07. Living A Lie
08. Binary Stars
09. Between Here And Awake
10. (E)met
11. No Dawn To Come

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Reasons Behind (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Máj 2023, 11:23

Reasons Behind - Architecture Of An Ego (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 79 mb

Bio:

Album:

‘Architecture of an Ego’ takes a step deeper into the imaginative Reason Behind EDM-metal universe: a new musical & visual chapter where trance vibes enhance the heavy rhythms and catchy pop melodies.The final result is a journey where fast songs alternate with mid-tempos and heartbreaking ballads; the silky voice of Elisa Bonafè always fits perfectly, dancing between powerful chorus and soft emotional parts.I have a special relationship with Reasons Behind, not just because they are Italian like me, but because the first show I witnessed in 2022 was theirs (click here if you want to read my report!). And what an incredible opportunity I have here to review their third record, which will be released in 2023 (yes, I love the number 3). So without further ado, here is my review of “Architecture of an Ego”.“Architecture of an Ego” is a remarkable record that holds in it several surprises and many different stories. We are transported into another dimension as soon as it begins, and it looks like we are forced to obey some new, strange rules by the future.And as soon as the record starts, we are transported into another dimension: nothing is just like it is, and nothing is just like it seems. The technology and the future are becoming more and more prominent, and we are now forced to obey their laws. I have never listened to such a strong starting track like “The Fall Of Human Race“, at least not recently. Brilliant choice! The power of the instruments, in contrast with Elisa’s tone, is my favourite element.Notable and crystal clear (just like my preference) is the production: it is possible to appreciate many details of all the instruments and the voice. The songs are very homogeneous but the lyrics are direct, and they play an essential role in setting the atmosphere and the message. This is easily demonstrated because another great move was to choose “Heart Begins To Break” as the first single. It is the most distinguishable song so far; “… The world keeps turning around / as no one cares the future becomes the past“: these lyrics are magnificent and full of meaning!But the good is yet to come for “Architecture of an Ego”, with “I³” that features Grace Darkling (Nocturna) and Steva (Deathless Legacy) on it… I am still trying to find the right words to describe this masterpiece… maybe when it’s released, you’ll understand. The combination of these three completely different voices is glorious! Each of these incredibly talented ladies brings something totally unique and yet perfect to the music. Wow! This is the purest form of art.Some of the guitar solos were very good, others too similar, but they are more than good enough, given that EDM is a very specific and peculiar genre. It’s a bit difficult to hear the bass, but this is compensated with Andrea’s unstoppable drums. The closing track, “Letter To The Last Of Us“, encloses as a eulogy the pain, the loss, and the struggle like Reasons Behind was ready to return us to our present, and Elisa’s voice delivers in an outstanding way the sense of it all.I had very high expectations for this record and this band, and they absolutely didn’t miss the target. “Architecture of an Ego” is a step forward for Reasons Behind, showing how skilled these artists are. They have created a spectacular record, and I am sure that, when played in live shows, these songs will smash everything!

Line Up:

Michele Cavalca - Bass (2017-present) - See also: Chain Collision
Andrea Gardani - Drums (2017-present) - See also: ex-Artkillery

Tracklist:

01. Zero Dawn
02. The Fall of Human Race
03. A New Breed
04. Into the Break of a Better Day
05. Heart Begins to Break
06. The Phantom Pain
07. Seas of Grey
08. I³ (Feat. Steva/Deathless Legacy & Grace Darkling/Nocturna)
09. The Flame Inside
10. Letter to the Last of Us

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných