Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

To spend eternity in the realms of the gods is the ultimate honor for all brave and courageous warriors. Odin himself selects the warriors worthy of entering his halls. And so these four heroes of war had a very unlikely meeting: a Roman tribune, a savage Nordic warrior, a determined crusader and a lethal Spartan. Secretly listening to their stories, the Allfather decided that all living human beings on the Earth should know about these true stories of war and heroism. So he is about to send them back with the mission to spread the stories of their battles upon mankind. The WARKINGS were born and pure and unadulterated heavy metal became their religion.

Album:

If there is one band that has been successful lately with the whole band shrouded in mystery, then of course it is Ghost. It seems like Warkings wants to copy this success, because on the internet I can not get beyond a Facebook page without recognizable pictures and even the powerful Metal Archives does not know this band. Who is playing in this band? These are the Crusader, the Viking, the Spartan and the Tribune. Sounds indeed like a collection of those stupid plastic figures that you get one from every twenty euros at the supermarket. That kitschy splashes from the album cover, which seems to be an inferior clone of Ken Kelly's artwork for Manowar. All that cheap outward display does not mean that there is nothing to enjoy musically.'Reborn' brings us nine songs that musically combine German metal with the Viking themes of Manowar and Amon Amarth. The first song 'Give' em War 'mainly lays a strong Freedom Call accent with the catchy vocals in the chorus. The vocals do creepy strongly to Georg Neuhauser of Serenity, which is also signed by Napalm. Would this also be the same man? 'Never Surrender' has a pretty Hammerfall content. 'Hephaistos' is a slow and heavy song, offering space for a more narrative character. 'Gladiator', containing a spoken piece of text from the film of the same name, has previously appeared as a video clip and has given the link in some internet circles the comparison with power rangers. A quick look tells us that the reasons for this are the packs of the band members. Due to the somewhat playful nature, Gloryhammer also emerges as a comparison material, which is also a musically excellent parody act. Whether Warkings is really meant as a parody act in that form, I find it difficult, because songs like 'Fire Falling Down' and also 'Sparta' where even in the giard is called by "the butcher" of Debauchery, sound deadly serious for the genre.This album has a nice balance between the serious side of heroic heavy / power metal and the light of a band that does not take that too seriously. The album is 37 minutes short for modern standards and with, for example, 'The Last Battle' there are also a few moderate fillers, which print the score a bit. But with excellent heroic metal crackers like 'Never Surrender' and 'Battle Cry', Warkings' album is still worth listening to.

Line-Up:

The Crusader - Steelwing
The Viking - Battle Axe
The Spartan - War Drums
The Tribune - War Chants

Tracklist:

01. Give Em War
02. Never Surrender
03. Hephaistos
04. Gladiator
05. Holy Storm
06. Battle Cry
07. Fire Falling Down
08. Sparta (ft. The Butcher from Debauchery)
09 . The Last Battle
10. Die Flut (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Gladiator" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Warkings (GREECE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2023, 10:37

Warkings - Revenge (Japan Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

To spend eternity in the realms of the gods is the ultimate honor for all brave and courageous warriors. Odin himself selects the warriors worthy of entering his halls. And so these four heroes of war had a very unlikely meeting: a Roman tribune, a savage Nordic warrior, a determined crusader and a lethal Spartan. Secretly listening to their stories, the Allfather decided that all living human beings on the Earth should know about these true stories of war and heroism. So he is about to send them back with the mission to spread the stories of their battles upon mankind. The WARKINGS were born and pure and unadulterated heavy metal became their religion.

Album:

I may or not be a spoiled Power Metal fan. Let's face it I was bombarded by bands and albums in the mid to late nineties. I might not have been the biggest Power Metal fan back them (my older brother was). I discovered so many bands back then and as a Metal fan since 1993, I was not keen on the style and it took me a number of years to truly appreciate some of the bands (lets be honest, not all bands are good). I may have been out of the loop a bit in the last few years in the genre. I have brodend my horizons so to speak and I do listen occasionally to some Power Metal and I do crank my stereo sometimes while listening to some of the classics I grew up with. So that may be one of the reasons why I tend not to be impressed with what is out there nowadays. Like I said, I may have been too spoiled for my own good.WARKINGS are a Power Metal band comprised of members from all over the globe. Their lead singer Tribune aka Georg Neuhauser is also the lead singer of the Austrian Symphonic Progressive Power Metal band, SERENITY. As for the other three members of the band, not much is known about the real identities and if they are part of other bands out there. This is their second full-length album in only two years of existence. I have seen countless posts about them on the internet and message boards and various videos posted on the Napalm Records YouTube page. I have always been quite curious about them and usually Napalm Records brings forth some quality bands and they don’t sign anyone to a contract. They are really a high maintenance record label that takes the cream of the crop in Hard Rock and Metal so I know I had some high expectations on the forefront. I was obviously not disappointed at all, and all the hype was real.The Queen of the Damned Melissa Bonny channeling her inner Angela Gossow on ‘’Odin’s Sons’’ is a sight to behold. On the first single off the new album, it breaks any misconceptions om the band itself. The contrast with her growls and the amazing Tribune is something else. The music is reminiscent of a mix of ARCH ENEMY and old school JUDAS PRIEST. It’s like if you added some Melodic Death Metal elements to a band like PRIMAL FEAR, it actually meshes really well together. I was pleasantly surprised.Tribune really shines on the other single called ‘’Warriors’’, he could have been a great singer for Yngwie Malmsteen back in the day and his such command in his voice. He is able to channel a lot of emotions, something lacking from a number of new Power Metal bands out there. You have to have a great singer in this genre, because if not, it’s going to be sluggish. He reminds me a lot of Tony Kakko from SONATA ARCTICA or Roy Khan from KAMELOT. There are times where he becomes a bit of chameleon and you can't even really even tell that the vocals are performed by the same person. In the song ‘’Mirror, Mirror’’ he hits the highest note on the album towards the middle of the track and sounds pretty much exactly like classic Tony Kakko.You have a number of these fist pumping melodic numbers that feel more driven, with high flying melodic guitars from Crusader and more intensity in the vocal delivery from Georg Neuhauser - and a shout out to speedy ‘’Warking’’ toward the end of the album as well; that's sweet epicness right there. Every song on the album is around four minutes making the listen kind of blocky and linear. While it’s fine in straightforward songs like ‘’Freedom’’ it makes others seem like they lack that climactic zenith they should have. So they’re obviously aiming for an epic sound, but meanwhile wanting to placate a short attention span audience making some songs stand out more than others.One of the more impressive Epic Power Metal albums I’ve heard in the last few years, insightful lyrics, emotion, passion and it passes so fast. It could have been longer persay, 40 minutes does pass by quite quickly but you tend to revisit some songs after your first listening, it’s that good.

Line-Up:

The Tribune - Vocals - See also: Serenity, Phantasma (Int)
The Viking - Bass - See also: Souldrinker, Watch Me Bleed, ex-Church of the Machine
The Spartan - Drums - See also: Souldrinker, Watch Me Bleed, ex-Symphorce, ex-Chinchilla
The Crusade - Guitars - See also: Mystic Prophecy, Souldrinker, Watch Me Bleed, Powerwolf (live), ex-Justice Inc., ex-Symphorce

Tracklist:

01. Freedom
02. Maximus
03. Warriors
04. Fight In The Shade
05. Odin's Sons (feat. The Queen Of The Damned)
06. Banners High
07. Mirror, Mirror
08. Azrael
09. Battle Of Marathon
10. Warking
11. Sparta (feat. The Queen Of The Damned) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2023, 10:38

Warkings - Revolution (Japan Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)
Size : 108 mb

Bio:

Album:

WarKings warriors beware! The mighty warriors return to the battlefield, armed with glorious weapons made of pure heavy metal - the time for "Revolution" has come! The third part of the WarKings saga will be unleashed via Napalm Records. Sharpen your weapons and join the WarKings revolution!The four ancient kings - a roman Tribune, a wild Viking, a noble Crusader and a martial Spartan - gathered in the golden halls of Valhalla, escaped from the realms of obscurity and fought the Monarchs of the dusk. Back on Earth, the kings forged new battle hymns and are ready to gather their warriors again for Revolution!Thundering drums, riffs made of steel and powerful vocals pave their way right from the start of "Revolution". The fanfares are set and album opener "We Are The Fire" bursts in with full power, taking their warriors with them back to the ancient battlegrounds of Sparta, Rome or side by side with the glorious Ragnar. The WarKings formed an alliance with the dark Lord Chris Harms (Lord Of The Lost) to tell about the heroic times of Spartacus. The reinterpretation of one of the most famous old protest melodies on "Fight" will be stuck in the head of every true revolutionary forever!Forging their musical steel in the tradition of Powerwolf, Sabaton, HammerFall and Running Wild, the WarKings burst onto the battlefields in 2018. They gathered their Warriors around the world, beyond others on the legendary battlefields of Wacken and entered the German album charts at #29 with "Revenge".

Line-Up:

The Crusader - Steelwing
The Viking - Battle Axe
The Spartan - War Drums
The Tribune - War Chants

Tracklist:

01. We Are The Fire
02. Sparta - Part II
03. Fight
04. Spartacus
05. Kill For The King
06. Deus Lo Vult
07. Ave Roma
08. Ragnar
09. By The Blade
10. Where Dreams Die

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2023, 10:38

WarKings - Morgana (Digipak Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Album:

WarKings warriors beware, the mighty warriors are back with an unexpected ally - none other than the legendary Sorceress Morgana Le Fay! The sister of Arthur and mistress of the lost souls has joined the four kings on the fourth chapter of the WarKings saga, "Morgana", to be unleashed via Napalm Records! Forging their musical steel in the tradition of PowerWolf, Sabaton, HammerFall and Running Wild, the WarKings burst onto the battlefields in 2018. They gathered their warriors around the world and entered the official German album charts 2021 at #13 with "Revolution". Gathered in the golden halls of Valhalla, the four ancient kings - a roman Tribune, a wild Viking, a noble Crusader and a martial Spartan - are now back with "Morgana", having already escaped from the underworld, fought the monarchs of the dusk and called for revolution.Back in the realms of the dead, they were captivated by the eerie and extraordinary chanting voice of 'evil' sorceress Morgana Le Fay. Obsessed with the idea of telling humanity her own version of her story, the witch inspired the WarKings to include Morgana in their circle as they fought their next battles - a covenant made for eternity!In their trademark manner, the WarKings - armed with weapons made of pure heavy metal - tell their stories in songs forged of pure steel. Morgana's haunting voice rises to tell her story in four acts: The first chapter "Hellfire", tells of her love-hate relationship with King Arthur, "Monsters" of the dark side in each of us, and "Heart Of Rage" of her desire to grant forgiveness to all who have hurt her, before revealing in "Immortal" how she and Arthur's immortal souls are reborn again and again. In the last two chapters of the battle, Arthur himself speaks out and implores Morgana not to give up, before he himself narrates the Arthurian saga in the crowning finale! Of course, the WarKings themselves raise their voices to tell their stories - recounting their battles with Hereward the Wake, the naval battle of Salamis and a man unjustly enslaved. As a special gift, the WarKings offer "To The King" - a hymn in honour of the most loyal of the faithful WarKings warriors, who stand side by side with the mighty kings in all battles!
Raise your swords and join the next fight in the WarKings saga with "Morgana"!

Line-Up:

The Crusader - Steelwing
The Viking - Battle Axe
The Spartan - War Drums
The Tribune - War Chants

+ guest

Morgana le Fay - vocals - See also: Thwart

Tracklist:

01. Hellfire (ft. Morgana Le Fay)
02. To The King
03. Monsters (ft. Morgana Le Fay)
04. Last Of The English
05. Heart Of Rage (ft. Morgana Le Fay)
06. Row (Into The Storm)
07. Immortal (ft. Morgana Le Fay)
08. Shame
09. The Rite
10. Legend Untold
11. Armata Strigoi (Bonus Track)
12. Cry Thunder (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní