Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Wings Of Steel (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Máj 2023, 11:37

Wings Of Steel - Wings Of Steel (EP) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 55 mb

Bio:

Wings of Steel is a Los Angeles based hard rock/heavy metal band formed by vocalist Leo Unnermark and guitarist Parker Halub in 2019. Written and recorded in a bomb shelter turned studio, the band's self-titled debut EP delivers a loud and clear introduction to showcase the band's unique sound.

Leo Unnermark - Vocals - I was born in March 1997 in Stockholm, Sweden. I remember how music would be playing from the speakers in our living room, as my parents were huge hard rock and blues fans. This is where I first started to gain an interest in music. When I was seven years old, my family decided to move to the island of Gotland, which is located southeast of mainland Sweden. Gotland’s size is less than 1% of Sweden’s total land area and has approximately 59,000 residents. Although I believe that Gotland is one of the most beautiful places on earth, growing up there was quite restrictive in terms of musical availability as it was looked upon as merely a hobby.By the time I was 17 years old, I had been writing for a while and began to play acoustic live shows. What I was doing now was not only accepted but also appreciated and supported by the people who came out to watch the performance. By the time I joined my first band, I started playing less guitar and focused more on singing. Ever since I could remember I had been watching, copying, and trying to understand and achieve the very essence of what made my favorite singers as inspiring as they were to me. Whether it was the stage performance, vocal style, songwriting, clothes, or even makeup. I would learn and apply. I found that the stage was the only place where I really felt like I was meant to be, where I would not be alienated, and where I felt happy.After graduating high school, I began working in a factory. That’s when it became clear to me that what matters most in life is doing something you love doing, no matter what it is. For me, doing what I love to do means singing original music and performing in a live setting. I made this my mission.Although the band I was singing in at the time was playing shows and putting out music, it became evident that it was not going to go as far as I wanted to go. Playing shows in my hometown was not going to cut it. A friend of mine suggested that we should make our way to Los Angeles, where some of my biggest idols had made their own careers, and the music scene was thriving. We agreed that we were going to quit our jobs and pursue our dreams. In December 2018, I moved to Los Angeles to attend Musicians Institute in Hollywood, California.During my time in Hollywood, I’ve experienced the biggest growth in my life; vocally, musically, and personally. I’ve been able to have experiences and make connections that never would have happened had I stayed home.

Parker Halub - Guitar - Parker, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.I was born and raised north of Los Angeles in the suburb of Thousand Oaks, California. For as long as I can remember, music has always had a divine presence in my life. While I was fascinated by all kinds of music, nothing had (and still has) the same mystique and awe that the guitar has to me. Even at a young age, what I wanted to do was clear. By the time I was ten, I had already started playing and taking lessons. I made it my mission to become the greatest guitarist I could possibly be. I got my first taste of playing in a band when I was 13. The group consisted of my only two friends that played instruments on bass and drums, and myself on guitar. Our first performance was at our middle school talent show.Even though they only let us play one song, the feeling of performing live and of sharing my own music with an engaged crowd was unreal. It was then that I realized the incredible experience of performing your original music and connecting with an audience. The stage was where I belonged. The older I got, the more clear it became that the traditional path of society wasn’t going to get me where I wanted to go. So, during my sophomore year in high school, I passed a diploma equivalency test and effectively finished my time in high school two years early. Later that year, I began studying guitar performance at Musicians Institute in Hollywood, California. During my time at MI, I was able to grow and hone in on my craft, perform on various occasions, learn how to navigate the music business, meet some fellow amazing musicians, and essentially complete a foundation to get me where I’m going. I attended MI from October 2018 to March 2020, graduating with an AA in guitar performance (three months before I would’ve finished high school).

Album:

Super debut Ep album from Los Angeles based hard rock/heavy metal band.Formed by vocalist Leo Unnermark and guitarist Parker Halub in 2019.

Line Up:

Leo Unnermark - Vocals (2019-present)
Parker Halub - Guitars (2019-present)

Tracklist:

01. Stormchild 04:00
02. Wings of Steel 03:24
03. Rhythm of Desire 05:23
04. Khamsin Riders 03:29
05. Black out the Street 06:07

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Wings Of Steel (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Máj 2023, 11:37

Wings Of Steel - Gates Of Twilight (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

Wings of Steel is a Los Angeles based hard rock/heavy metal band formed by vocalist Leo Unnermark and guitarist Parker Halub in 2019. Written and recorded in a bomb shelter turned studio, the band's self-titled debut EP delivers a loud and clear introduction to showcase the band's unique sound.

Leo Unnermark - Vocals - I was born in March 1997 in Stockholm, Sweden. I remember how music would be playing from the speakers in our living room, as my parents were huge hard rock and blues fans. This is where I first started to gain an interest in music. When I was seven years old, my family decided to move to the island of Gotland, which is located southeast of mainland Sweden. Gotland’s size is less than 1% of Sweden’s total land area and has approximately 59,000 residents. Although I believe that Gotland is one of the most beautiful places on earth, growing up there was quite restrictive in terms of musical availability as it was looked upon as merely a hobby.By the time I was 17 years old, I had been writing for a while and began to play acoustic live shows. What I was doing now was not only accepted but also appreciated and supported by the people who came out to watch the performance. By the time I joined my first band, I started playing less guitar and focused more on singing. Ever since I could remember I had been watching, copying, and trying to understand and achieve the very essence of what made my favorite singers as inspiring as they were to me. Whether it was the stage performance, vocal style, songwriting, clothes, or even makeup. I would learn and apply. I found that the stage was the only place where I really felt like I was meant to be, where I would not be alienated, and where I felt happy.After graduating high school, I began working in a factory. That’s when it became clear to me that what matters most in life is doing something you love doing, no matter what it is. For me, doing what I love to do means singing original music and performing in a live setting. I made this my mission.Although the band I was singing in at the time was playing shows and putting out music, it became evident that it was not going to go as far as I wanted to go. Playing shows in my hometown was not going to cut it. A friend of mine suggested that we should make our way to Los Angeles, where some of my biggest idols had made their own careers, and the music scene was thriving. We agreed that we were going to quit our jobs and pursue our dreams. In December 2018, I moved to Los Angeles to attend Musicians Institute in Hollywood, California.During my time in Hollywood, I’ve experienced the biggest growth in my life; vocally, musically, and personally. I’ve been able to have experiences and make connections that never would have happened had I stayed home.

Parker Halub - Guitar - Parker, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.I was born and raised north of Los Angeles in the suburb of Thousand Oaks, California. For as long as I can remember, music has always had a divine presence in my life. While I was fascinated by all kinds of music, nothing had (and still has) the same mystique and awe that the guitar has to me. Even at a young age, what I wanted to do was clear. By the time I was ten, I had already started playing and taking lessons. I made it my mission to become the greatest guitarist I could possibly be. I got my first taste of playing in a band when I was 13. The group consisted of my only two friends that played instruments on bass and drums, and myself on guitar. Our first performance was at our middle school talent show.Even though they only let us play one song, the feeling of performing live and of sharing my own music with an engaged crowd was unreal. It was then that I realized the incredible experience of performing your original music and connecting with an audience. The stage was where I belonged. The older I got, the more clear it became that the traditional path of society wasn’t going to get me where I wanted to go. So, during my sophomore year in high school, I passed a diploma equivalency test and effectively finished my time in high school two years early. Later that year, I began studying guitar performance at Musicians Institute in Hollywood, California. During my time at MI, I was able to grow and hone in on my craft, perform on various occasions, learn how to navigate the music business, meet some fellow amazing musicians, and essentially complete a foundation to get me where I’m going. I attended MI from October 2018 to March 2020, graduating with an AA in guitar performance (three months before I would’ve finished high school).

Album:

Wings of Steel is a Los Angeles based hard rock/heavy metal band formed by vocalist Leo Unnermark and guitarist Parker Halub in 2019. New album “Gates of Twilight” is set to be released on May 19th and available for presale now!

Line Up:

Leo Unnermark - Vocals (2019-present)
Parker Halub - Guitars (2019-present)
Drums - Mike Mayhem - Drums

Production:

All tracks written by Parker Halub & Leo Unnermark ©2023
Lyrics written by Leo Unnermark ©2023
Mix & Master - Damien Rainaud
Artwork - Spencer Caliguiri

Tracklist:

01. Liar In Love
02. Fall In Line
03. Garden Of Eden
04. Cry Of The Damned
05. She Cries
06. Lady Of The Lost
07. Leather And Lace
08. Slave Of Sorrows
09. Gates Of Twilight
10. Into The Sun

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných