Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Modern Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

CyHra is a brand new band with former members from In Flames, Amaranthe and Rhapsody. Cyhra, the new band featuring former In Flames members Peter Iwers (bass) and Jesper Strömblad (guitar) alongside ex-Amaranthe singer Joacim "Jake E" Lundberg and Luca Turilli's Rhapsody drummer Alex Landenburg, will release its debut album, "Letters To Myself", via Spinefarm Records. The disc was recorded at Top Floor Studios in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Album:

Boosted by the success of their 2017 debut "Letters To Myself", modern melodic metal highflyers Cyhra are using that momentum and pushing forward with a new album. The sophomore "No Halos In Hell" will see the light of day on November 15 via Nuclear Blast.
Founded by vocalist Jake E (ex-Amaranthe) and guitarist Jesper Strömblad (ex-In Flames), Cyhra has gone from being reminiscent of the duo's former bands to having a unique identity. In fact, "No Halos In Hell" is one of those rare albums that defies being neatly placed in a genre box. Coming out heavy and dynamic, the record is loaded with melodic vocal hooks that stay nailed to the brain for days, achieving maximum impact throughout. Fusing a relentless energy and heaviness the best way possible was Cyhra's main focus this time out. The addition of guitarist Euge Valovirta (ex-Shining) as a full member has raised the creative process to a level where, according to Jake E, everyone is playing to the point of what is best for the song.

Line Up:

Jake E - Vocals (2016-present) - See also: Dreamland, ex-Infinity, ex-Dream Evil, ex-Kamelot (live), ex-Dignity, ex-Amaranthe, ex-Avalanche
Jesper Strömblad - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Ceremonial Oath, Dimension Zero, ex-Desecrator, ex-HammerFall, ex-In Flames, ex-Nightrage (live), ex-Sinergy, ex-The Resistance, ex-All Ends
Euge Valovirta - Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Godsplague, ex-Blake, ex-Shining, ex-Lullacry (live), ex-Suburban Tribe
Alex Landenburg - Drums (2016-present) - See also: Angels Cry, Kamelot, Light & Shade, Mekong Delta, Starchild, Universal Mind Project, Timo Tolkki (live), ex-Broken Grace, ex-Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, ex-Symfonia (live), ex-Broken Glass, ex-Annihilator, ex-At Vance, ex-Axxis, ex-Bonfire (live), ex-Masterplan (live), ex-Sandalinas (live), ex-Stratovarius (live), ex-21 Octayne, ex-Blind Faith, ex-Jamie's Gone, ex-Meera Fé, ex-Memento, ex-Philosophobia

Tracklist:

01. Out Of My Life
02. No Halos In Hell
03. Battle From Within
04. I Am The One
05. Bye Bye Forever
06. Dreams Gone Wrong
07. Lost In Time
08. Kings Tonight
09. I Had Your Back
10. Blood Brothers
11. Hit Me
12. Man Of Eternal Rain

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Cyhra (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Apr 2023, 10:04

Cyhra - Letters To Myself (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 175 mb

Bio:

CyHra is a brand new band with former members from In Flames, Amaranthe and Rhapsody. Cyhra, the new band featuring former In Flames members Peter Iwers (bass) and Jesper Strömblad (guitar) alongside ex-Amaranthe singer Joacim "Jake E" Lundberg and Luca Turilli's Rhapsody drummer Alex Landenburg, will release its debut album, "Letters To Myself", via Spinefarm Records. The disc was recorded at Top Floor Studios in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Album:

Comprised of a star-studded cast of some of Sweden’s finest metal musicians including two-fifths of former In Flames members as well as Jake E. from Amaranthe, CyHra are a unique and frankly, promising outfit. As we know, there’s plenty in a name and CyHra’s is memorable, but what of the music itself? Well, on their debut record, ‘Letters To Myself’, a solid foundation of catchy melodic guitar passages, trance-influenced synths and gliding vocal lines is formed to create the basis of the band’s sound. And while this isn’t alternative metal approach isn’t a new sound by any means, it works cleverly in the context of the musicians’ paths with their previous projects while creating something that stands out completely.‘Letters To Myself’ is rooted in catharsis. The album opener, “Karma”, gives this away pretty fully with a message about leaving the past behind and refusing to stay held down. Whether either of these things are an implication of past musical transgressions remains to be seen, but even if they aren’t, the message is painted clearly and in a way that makes the song addictive. Thankfully, the record follows this trend from start to finish and much of that is owed to the divine combination of Jesper Stromblad‘s well-known, by now legendary melodic sensibilities on guitar and Jake E’s surprisingly smooth and vast range as a singer. The guitar tends to add energy, as in the aforementioned “Karma”, while the keyboards create mood. This is exemplified in “Closure” as well as “Inside A Lullaby”.The best moments come when the sound is both emotional and still driving. “Here To Save You” is possibly the record’s best moment in that way. Combining dramatic vocal delivery with huge guitar lines and drums make this song balanced and exceptional without playing it safe. That’s not to say this record is heavy. Heaviness is not CyHra’s goal despite its members’ experience in playing extreme metal. No, I would say ‘Letters To Myself’ could nestle itself in between ‘A Sense of Purpose’ and ‘Sounds of a Playground Fading’ stylistically as a means of gauging its direction. It’s hook-driven in an enjoyable way, but it doesn’t skimp on musicality either. For instance, “Rescue Ride” and “Black Wings” experiment a bit by adding darker, driving sensibilities and textures to CyHra’s sound and successfully so at that. This is an emotionally heavy record however, seeming to touch on the tough moments of human struggle such as break-ups and coming to terms with the self. And while I wouldn’t consider CyHra gothic by any stretch of the imagination, the moodier moments add a tinge of its influence. The guitar solos, Jesper’s signature, bring things back to fun and over-the-top though, never letting things get too overly serious. I find it worth adding that it seems too that there is more than one voice that contributed to the lyrical process, so the cathartic aspect of the record ends up being its most prevalent theme from multiple perspectives. Addiction specifically is touched on a few times.Despite its perfect ordering and smooth sound, I did find that ‘Letters To Myself’ dragged during the softer, ballad moments. Though this only made me further appreciate the more upbeat songs the album had to offer. “Muted Life”, “Rescue Ride” and the like had the sound down to a science. I simply felt that the softer songs had more room to progress that wasn’t taken advantage of. This didn’t affect the messages conveyed rather it made me hopeful that bigger songs in this format are yet to come.It’s cool to see that after years of making music in more established projects, the excellent musicians here are still raring to go and clearly excited about making new music. Perhaps cooler that the project itself plays like a best-of their combined efforts: In Flames’ huge guitar-driven melodies, Amaranthe’s infectious vocal hooks and both’s tendency to write huge anthems. CyHra, as it is, comes from the heart and the possibilities of its future direction are potentially more of a hype point than this awesome debut. A more frontal CyHra or an industrial CyHra that could naturally be birthed from ‘Letters’ To Myself’s wide direction? Maybe even both on the same record? Now that’s something to drink to.

Line Up:

Vocals: Jake E (ex-Amaranthe)
Guitar: Jesper Strömblad (ex-In Flames)
Bass: Peter Iwers (ex-In Flames)
Drums: Alex Landenburg (ex-Annihilator)

Tracklist:

01. Karma
02. Heartrage
03. Here to Save You
04. Muted Life
05. Closure
06. Letter to Myself
07. Dark Clarity
08. Holding Your Breath
09. Rescue Ride
10. Black Wings
11. Inside a Lullaby
12. Dead to Me
13. Forever (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Karma" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Cyhra (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Aug 2023, 08:36

Cyhra - The Vertigo Trigger (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Album:

Swedish modern melodic metal torchbearers Cyhra - featuring ex-Amaranthe singer Jake E. and guitar hero Jesper Strömblad (ex-In Flames, The Halo Effect) - are back with 11 brand-new tracks filled to the brim with soothing melodies, anthemic vocals and hard hitting riffs! "The Vertigo Trigger" will be the perfect successor to the band's extremely successful previous album, "No Halos In Hell" (2019).

Line Up:

Jake E - Vocals (2016-present) - See also: Dreamland, ex-Infinity, ex-Dream Evil, ex-Kamelot (live), ex-Dignity, ex-Amaranthe, ex-Avalanche
Jesper Strömblad - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Ceremonial Oath, Dimension Zero, ex-Desecrator, ex-HammerFall, ex-In Flames, ex-Nightrage (live), ex-Sinergy, ex-The Resistance, ex-All Ends
Marcus Sunesson - Guitars (2020-present) - See also: ex-Crown of Thorns, Engel, ex-Night Crowned, ex-The Crown, ex-The Haunted (live), ex-Notre Dame (live), ex-Dobermann
Euge Valovirta - Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Godsplague, ex-Blake, ex-Shining, ex-Lullacry (live), ex-Suburban Tribe
Alex Landenburg - Drums (2016-present) - See also: Angels Cry, Kamelot, Light & Shade, Mekong Delta, Starchild, Universal Mind Project, Timo Tolkki (live), ex-Broken Grace, ex-Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, ex-Symfonia (live), ex-Broken Glass, ex-Annihilator, ex-At Vance, ex-Axxis, ex-Bonfire (live), ex-Masterplan (live), ex-Sandalinas (live), ex-Stratovarius (live), ex-21 Octayne, ex-Blind Faith, ex-Jamie's Gone, ex-Meera Fé, ex-Memento, ex-Philosophobia

Tracklist:

01. Ready To Rumble
02. Let's Have My Story Told
03. Live A Little
04. Fahrenheit
05. Buried Alive
06. The Voice You Need To Hear
07. Life Is A Hurricane
08. If I
09. Fear Of Missing Out
10. Ashlight
11. Too Old For Fairy Tales

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných