Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Magnus Karlsson’s Free Fall (SWEDEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Apr 2023, 15:53

Magnus Karlsson’s Free Fall - Magnus Karlsson’s Free Fall (Japan Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

Magnus Karlsson is the mastermind behind several Frontiers Music Srl productions, including the successful initial ALLEN/LANDE trilogy, STARBREAKER, BOB CATLEY, KISKE/SOMERVILLE and several others. In 2008, he joined the German Heavy Metal icons PRIMAL FEAR and with them has toured the world and recorded three successful albums that climbed high on the charts in several countries.The Swedish guitarist, songwriter and producer Magnus Karlsson really gathered a dream team of singers for his first bombastic debut solo album FREE FALL!After listening to Iron Maiden's “Piece of Mind” in the early eighties, Magnus knew that he was destined to play and write metal. Influenced by the New Wave Of British Heavy metal, he started his first own band only at twelve years old. He grew up studying classical, metal, jazz and folk music and was finally awarded a master degree in music education.In 2000 Magnus got in contact with Frontiers Records and started his first critically acclaimed musical project LAST TRIBE which released three full-length albums. He was later asked by Serafino Perugino, Frontiers Records label President, to write and produce some of their artists. This started a successful journey of collaborations with some of the greatest singers and musicians in the Hard Rock/Metal world. The list includes the successful ALLEN/LANDE trilogy, STARBREAKER, BOB CATLEY, KISKE/SOMERVILLE and the list goes on and on. He finally joined the German Heavy Metal icons PRIMAL FEAR in 2008 and with them he toured the world and recorded two successful albums that climbed high on the charts in several countries.This time Magnus created his own album with his strongest melodic metal and hard rock set of songs ever and invited both old and new friends to sing them! The list includes RUSSELL ALLEN (Symphony X, Adrenaline Mob), RALF SCHEEPERS (Primal Fear, Gamma Ray), TONY HARNELL (TNT, Starbreaker), MARK BOALS (Yngwie Malmsteen, The Codex), RICK ALTZI (Masterplan, At Vance), MIKE ANDERSSON (Star One, Full Force), RICKARD BENGTSSON (Last Tribe), HERMAN SAMING (A.C.T), DAVID READMAN (Pink Cream 69, Vodoo Circle). Rounding up the line-up on the album is Daniel Flores on drums."I've had the honour to collaborate with some of the greatest singers and musicians in the world”, says Magnus. “Artists who have made my life richer with their magical music. On this album I got the chance to write tailor made songs for some of my absolute favourite singers. I was thinking, what would I really like to hear from this or that guy and then I wrote the songs. It’s like if I'm missing a song with my favourite singer in my record collection, then I just make that song for him! I listen like a fan and I write like a fan well…I am a fan!"

Album:

Free Fall is the first full-length studio album by Swedish heavy metal songwriter, guitarist, multi-instrumentalist and producer Magnus Karlsson.It was released under the project name Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall on June 11, 2013 in North America and June 14 in Europe by Frontiers Records and features many guest singers who worked with Magnus on his many previous projects, including Russell Allen (one of the singers of the duo Allen/Lande), Ralf Scheepers (vocalist of Primal Fear, Magnus current band), Tony Harnell (who worked with Magnus in the band Starbreaker), Rickard Bengtsson (former bandmate from Last Tribe), Mark Boals (who worked with Magnus in the project The Codex), Mike Andersson (who worked with Magnus in the project Planet Alliance) and some other famous friends like David Readman (Pink Cream 69, Voodoo Circle), Rick Altzi (At Vance, Masterplan) and Herman Saming (A.C.T).Magnus also sings three tracks on the album himself and Daniel Flores (who also worked with Magnus in the project The Codex) recorded the drums.

Line Up:

Magnus Karlsson - Guitars, Bass, Keyboards, Vocals (2011-present) - See also: Kiske / Somerville, Primal Fear, The Codex, Planet Alliance, ex-Last Tribe, ex-Midnight Sun, Starbreaker, ex-Allen - Lande, ex-Bob Catley, ex-Scheepers (live)
Anders Köllerfors - Drums

+ guests:

Russell Allen (Symphony X, Allen-Lande, Adrenaline Mob) - lead vocals on track 1
Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear, ex-Gamma Ray) - lead vocals on track 2
Tony Harnell (TNT, Starbreaker, Westworld) - lead vocals on track 4
Rick Altzi (At Vance, Masterplan, ex-Thunderstone) - lead vocals on track 5
David Readman (Pink Cream 69, ex-Voodoo Circle, ex-Adagio) - lead vocals on track 6
Mark Boals (The Codex, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen band, ex-Royal Hunt) - lead vocals on track 7
Rickard Bengtsson (Last Tribe) - lead vocals on track 9
Herman Saming (A.C.T) - lead vocals on track 10
Mike Andersson (Planet Alliance, Cloudscape, Full Force) - lead vocals on track 11

Tracklist:

01. Free Fall 05:34
02. Higher 04:35
03. Heading Out 04:17
04. Stronger 05:12
05. Not My Saviour 03:30
06. Us Against the World 03:15
07. Our Time Has Come 04:46
08. Ready or Not 04:11
09. Last Tribe 04:55
10. Fighting 04:57
11. Dreamers & Hunters 03:32
12. On Fire 03:57
13. Stronger (acoustic version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Magnus Karlsson’s Free Fall (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Apr 2023, 15:54

Magnus Karlsson’s Free Fall - Kingdom Of Rock (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Size : 141 mb

Bio:

Magnus Karlsson is the mastermind behind several Frontiers Music Srl productions, including the successful initial ALLEN/LANDE trilogy, STARBREAKER, BOB CATLEY, KISKE/SOMERVILLE and several others. In 2008, he joined the German Heavy Metal icons PRIMAL FEAR and with them has toured the world and recorded three successful albums that climbed high on the charts in several countries.The Swedish guitarist, songwriter and producer Magnus Karlsson really gathered a dream team of singers for his first bombastic debut solo album FREE FALL!After listening to Iron Maiden's “Piece of Mind” in the early eighties, Magnus knew that he was destined to play and write metal. Influenced by the New Wave Of British Heavy metal, he started his first own band only at twelve years old. He grew up studying classical, metal, jazz and folk music and was finally awarded a master degree in music education.In 2000 Magnus got in contact with Frontiers Records and started his first critically acclaimed musical project LAST TRIBE which released three full-length albums. He was later asked by Serafino Perugino, Frontiers Records label President, to write and produce some of their artists. This started a successful journey of collaborations with some of the greatest singers and musicians in the Hard Rock/Metal world. The list includes the successful ALLEN/LANDE trilogy, STARBREAKER, BOB CATLEY, KISKE/SOMERVILLE and the list goes on and on. He finally joined the German Heavy Metal icons PRIMAL FEAR in 2008 and with them he toured the world and recorded two successful albums that climbed high on the charts in several countries.This time Magnus created his own album with his strongest melodic metal and hard rock set of songs ever and invited both old and new friends to sing them! The list includes RUSSELL ALLEN (Symphony X, Adrenaline Mob), RALF SCHEEPERS (Primal Fear, Gamma Ray), TONY HARNELL (TNT, Starbreaker), MARK BOALS (Yngwie Malmsteen, The Codex), RICK ALTZI (Masterplan, At Vance), MIKE ANDERSSON (Star One, Full Force), RICKARD BENGTSSON (Last Tribe), HERMAN SAMING (A.C.T), DAVID READMAN (Pink Cream 69, Vodoo Circle). Rounding up the line-up on the album is Daniel Flores on drums."I've had the honour to collaborate with some of the greatest singers and musicians in the world”, says Magnus. “Artists who have made my life richer with their magical music. On this album I got the chance to write tailor made songs for some of my absolute favourite singers. I was thinking, what would I really like to hear from this or that guy and then I wrote the songs. It’s like if I'm missing a song with my favourite singer in my record collection, then I just make that song for him! I listen like a fan and I write like a fan well…I am a fan!"

Album:

For this new album – aptly titled “Kingdom of Rock” - Magnus enlisted again a dream team featuring some of the strongest melodic singers in metal and hard rock! Magnus says: “I didn’t plan to make a second Free Fall album at first but one album wasn’t enough for my wish list of singers… so after the summer last year I started on some ideas. Without pressure or a deadline… just for fun. So I started to look at the list with singers and thought if can I get these guys on board I will work harder than ever before to make the best album I could. I wanted not only some of the best singers I ever heard, but singers that meant a lot to me and that have given me inspiration. For example: Tony Martin and Joe Lynn Turner… I grew up with their music and that made me the musician I am today. It feels unreal to make music with them now!“.The final list includes TONY HARNELL (Skid Row, TNT, Starbreaker), RICK ALTZI (Masterplan, At Vance), DAVID READMAN (Pink Cream 69, Voodoo Circle), JORN LANDE, JAKOB SAMUEL (The Poodles), JOE LYNN TURNER (Rainbow, Malmsteen, Deep Purple), TONY MARTIN (Black Sabbath), HARRY HESS (Harem Scarem) and REBECCA DE LA MOTTE. Rounding out the line-up on the album is Jaime Salazar on drums with production duties handled by Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Primal Fear, Amaranthe, Pretty Maids and more).Magnus says, “There is a lot more work in this album. Normally I don’t throw away good ideas. This time I skipped great ideas and replaced it with something better. I don’t want to do the same thing over and over. I want to do something better. I also had a bigger budget for the production and was able to work in great studios. Jacob Hansen did a fantastic job with the mix and mastering and the sound is just what I always wanted. This is not about having big names on the album, this is simply about making the best music I possibly can for the best singers I know!”The final result “Kingdom of Rock” is a Melodic Metal blast which is truly one of the top releases of its kind in 2015!

Line Up:

Magnus Karlsson - Guitars, Bass, Keyboards, Vocals (2011-present) - See also: Kiske / Somerville, Primal Fear, The Codex, Planet Alliance, ex-Last Tribe, ex-Midnight Sun, Starbreaker, ex-Allen - Lande, ex-Bob Catley, ex-Scheepers (live)
Jaime Salazar - Drums (2015-present) - See also: Planet Alliance, ex-Blakk Totem, ex-Last Tribe, ex-Midnight Sun, ex-Opus Atlantica, ex-Allen - Lande, ex-StoneLake, ex-Timeless Miracle, ex-Moahni Moahna (live), ex-The Flower Kings

Special Guests:

Jorn Lande (Masterplan, Allen/Lande)
Jakob Samuel (The Poodles)
Joe Lynn Turner (Rainbow, Malmsteen, Deep Purple)
Tony Martin (Black Sabbath)
David Readman (Pink Cream 69, Voodoo Circle)
Rick Altzi (Masterplan, At Vance)
Tony Harnell (Skid Row, TNT, Starbreaker)
Harry Hess (Harem Scarem)
Rebecca De La Motte

Tracklist:

01. Kingdom Of Rock (feat. Jorn Lande) (5:25)
02. Out Of The Dark (feat. Jakob Samuel) (4:23)
03. No Control (feat. Joe Lynn Turner) (4:37)
04. When The Sky Falls (feat. Tony Martin) (5:58)
05. Angel Of The Night (feat. David Readman) (4:12)
06. I Am Coming For You (feat. Magnus Karlsson) (5:29)
07. Another Life (feat. Rick Altzi) (4:54)
08. Never Look Away (feat. Tony Harnell) (5:06)
09. A Heart So Cold (feat. Harry Hess) (4:40)
10. The Right Moment (feat. Rebecca De La Motte) (4:48)
11. Walk This Road Alone (feat. Magnus Karlsson) (5:16)
12. No Control (Acoustic Version) (4:44) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Apr 2023, 15:54

Magnus Karlsson's Freefall - We Are The Night (Japan Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Size : 147 mb

Bio:

Album:

Magnus Karlsson is well known as the mastermind behind several Frontiers productions, including the successful initial Allen/Lande trilogy and the recent spin-off album, Allen/Olzon as well as releases by Starbreaker (with Tony Harnell), Bob Catley and Kiske/Somerville. In 2008, he joined German heavy metal icons Primal Fear and with them has toured the world and recorded several successful albums which charted in multiple countries around the globe. In 2013, he launched his solo project Free Fall which was warmly received by the numerous fans of the Swedish mastermind and showcased Magnus’ songwriting and production skills with lead vocals provided by a varied cast of some the finest singers of the genre. For this new album, “We Are The Night”, Magnus enlisted a dream team of singers featuring some of the strongest melodic singers in metal and hard rock! The list includes the awesome Noora Louhimo (Battle Beast), Dino Jelusick (Animal Drive, Dirty Shirley), Ronnie Romero (Rainbow), the newest vocal star on the Frontiers’ label, Renan Zonta (Electric Mob), Tony Martin (ex-Black Sabbath), and Mike Andersson (Cloudscape). Rounding out the line-up on the album is Anders Kollerfors on drums with mixing by Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Primal Fear, Amaranthe, Pretty Maids, etc.). An absolute beast of a release which can’t be missed by all lovers of European melodic metal!

Line Up:

+ guests:

Dino Jelusick (v)
Renan Zonta (v)
Noora Louhimo (v)
Mike Andersson (v)
Ronnie Romero (v)
Tony Martin (v)

Tracklist:

01. Hold Your Fire (Dino Jelusick)
02. Kingdom Falls (Renan Zonta)
03. We Are The Night (Magnus Karlsson)
04. Queen Of Fire (Noora Louhimo)
05. Dreams And Scars (Renan Zonta)
06. All The Way To The Stars (Mike Andersson)
07. One By One (Ronnie Romero)
08. Under The Black Star (Dino Jelusick)
09. Temples And Towers (Tony Martin)
10. Don't Walk Away (Magnus Karlsson)
11. On My Way Back To Earth (Instrumental)
12. Far From Over (Tony Martin)
13. All the Way To the Stars (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Apr 2023, 15:55

Magnus Karlsson’s Free Fall - Hunt The Flame (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 141 mb

Bio:

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to present the fourth installment of Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall, "Hunt The Flame". Once again, the multi-talented Swedish guitarist, songwriter & producer has assembled a killer cast of incredible lead vocalists to lend their talents to his musical vision. For “Hunt The Flame”, Magnus once again enlisted some of the strongest melodic singers in metal and hard rock. Stunning performances are provided, in order of appearance, courtesy of Alexander Strandell (Art Nation, Crowne), Jakob Samuel (The Poodles), James Durbin (Durbin, Cleanbreak), Kristian Fyhr (7th Crystal, Ginevra), James Robledo (Sinner's Blood), Michael Eriksen (Circus Maximus), Girish Pradhan (Girish And The Chronicles), Raphael Mendes (Icon Of Sin), Terje Haroy (Pryamaze, Mantric Momentum), Jake E (Cyhra) and Antti Railion (Celesty, Diecell, The Wildfire). Rounding off the line-up on the album is Anders Kollerfors on drums with Magnus Karlsson handling all other instrumentation on this stunning slab of melodic metal. Magnus Karlsson is well known as the mastermind behind several productions associated with Frontiers Music Srl, including the successful initial Allen/Lande (Russell Allen and Jorn Lande) trilogy and the recent spin-off, Allen/Olzon (Russell Allen and Anette Olzon), that has released two albums thus far. Additionally, releases by Starbreaker (with Tony Harnell), Bob Catley and Kiske/Somerville have been guided by his talented hand. In 2008, he joined German heavy metal icons Primal Fear and with them he has toured the world and recorded several successful albums which charted in multiple countries around the globe. In 2013, he launched his solo project Free Fall which was warmly received by the numerous fans of the Swedish mastermind and showcased Magnus’ songwriting and production skills with lead vocals provided by a varied cast of some of the finest singers of the genre on each release.

Line Up:

+ guests:

Tracklist:

01. Hunt The Flame (ft. Alexander Strandell)
02. You Can't Hurt Me Anymore (ft. Jakob Samuel)
03. Thunder Calls (ft. James Durbin)
04. Break Of Dawn (ft. Kristian Fyhr)
05. Far From Home (ft. James Robledo)
06. Night Bird (ft. Michael Eriksen)
07. Holy Ground (ft. Girish Pradhan)
08. Following The Damned (ft. Raphael Mendes)
09. The Lucid Dreamer (ft. Terje Haroy)
10. Demons Of Our Time (ft. Jake E)
11. Summoning The Stars (ft. Antti Railion)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Okt 2023, 11:48

Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall - Hunt The Flame (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to present the fourth installment of Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall, "Hunt The Flame". Once again, the multi-talented Swedish guitarist, songwriter & producer has assembled a killer cast of incredible lead vocalists to lend their talents to his musical vision. For “Hunt The Flame”, Magnus once again enlisted some of the strongest melodic singers in metal and hard rock. Stunning performances are provided, in order of appearance, courtesy of Alexander Strandell (Art Nation, Crowne), Jakob Samuel (The Poodles), James Durbin (Durbin, Cleanbreak), Kristian Fyhr (7th Crystal, Ginevra), James Robledo (Sinner's Blood), Michael Eriksen (Circus Maximus), Girish Pradhan (Girish And The Chronicles), Raphael Mendes (Icon Of Sin), Terje Haroy (Pryamaze, Mantric Momentum), Jake E (Cyhra) and Antti Railion (Celesty, Diecell, The Wildfire). Rounding off the line-up on the album is Anders Kollerfors on drums with Magnus Karlsson handling all other instrumentation on this stunning slab of melodic metal. Magnus Karlsson is well known as the mastermind behind several productions associated with Frontiers Music Srl, including the successful initial Allen/Lande (Russell Allen and Jorn Lande) trilogy and the recent spin-off, Allen/Olzon (Russell Allen and Anette Olzon), that has released two albums thus far. Additionally, releases by Starbreaker (with Tony Harnell), Bob Catley and Kiske/Somerville have been guided by his talented hand. In 2008, he joined German heavy metal icons Primal Fear and with them he has toured the world and recorded several successful albums which charted in multiple countries around the globe. In 2013, he launched his solo project Free Fall which was warmly received by the numerous fans of the Swedish mastermind and showcased Magnus’ songwriting and production skills with lead vocals provided by a varied cast of some of the finest singers of the genre on each release.

Line Up:

+ guests:

Tracklist:

01. Hunt The Flame (ft. Alexander Strandell)
02. You Can't Hurt Me Anymore (ft. Jakob Samuel)
03. Thunder Calls (ft. James Durbin)
04. Break Of Dawn (ft. Kristian Fyhr)
05. Far From Home (ft. James Robledo)
06. Night Bird (ft. Michael Eriksen)
07. Holy Ground (ft. Girish Pradhan)
08. Following The Damned (ft. Raphael Mendes)
09. The Lucid Dreamer (ft. Terje Haroy)
10. Demons Of Our Time (ft. Jake E)
11. Summoning The Stars (ft. Antti Railion)
12. Break Of Dawn (Japan Exclusive Bonus Orchestral Version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných