Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

The birth of euphoria at the beginning were drummer Miriama Hodoňová as a founding member of the band dates back to 2009. Post guitarist conquered her brother Stefan Hodoň. Initially dominated intention to euphoria formed as a revival groups playing mostly songs from the legendary Def Leppard. But the arrival of an experienced singer Ľuboša Senka in September 2009 to fill the empty place behind the microphone, the band began to move towards, say, a little harder Sound. At the turn of 2009 and 2010 to flourishing core of the band added another guitarist John Adámik. EUFOR group struggled with the problem of filling the post of bass guitarist. EUFOR to accept the offer very clever and purposeful Aďo Benca. In early 2014 guitarist Jano Adámik after a long hesitation, the band almost immediately and leaving him to his post and be replaced by an exceptional talented Peter Drábik. In spring 2014, the band takes the self-sacrificing manager Jarko Pliešovský and the end of the same year joins purposeful manager Stefan Dibdiak. In spring 2015, the band becomes the winner of Rock Off 2 in Kosice.

Album:

Debut album of Slovak power-heavy-metal band Eufory released 20 June 2015.

Line-Up:

Ľuboš Senko – vocals
Miriama Hodoňová – drums
Števo Hodoň – guitar , vocal
Peter Drábik – guitar , vocal
Aďo Benca – bass

Tracklist:

01. Chotar’s Intro
02. Flying Island Eufory
03. The Final Chime
04. Leave Me Alone
05. Cheers!
06. From The Other World
07. Book Of Life
08. Metal Is The Hero
09. Be My Brother
10. Melódia čierneho klavíra (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Slovak Heavy Metal Band" (Promo Video 2015)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Eufory (SLOVAKIA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Apr 2023, 11:53

Eufory - Higher And Higher (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

The birth of euphoria at the beginning were drummer Miriama Hodoňová as a founding member of the band dates back to 2009. Post guitarist conquered her brother Stefan Hodoň. Initially dominated intention to euphoria formed as a revival groups playing mostly songs from the legendary Def Leppard. But the arrival of an experienced singer Ľuboša Senka in September 2009 to fill the empty place behind the microphone, the band began to move towards, say, a little harder Sound. At the turn of 2009 and 2010 to flourishing core of the band added another guitarist John Adámik. EUFOR group struggled with the problem of filling the post of bass guitarist. EUFOR to accept the offer very clever and purposeful Aďo Benca. In early 2014 guitarist Jano Adámik after a long hesitation, the band almost immediately and leaving him to his post and be replaced by an exceptional talented Peter Drábik. In spring 2014, the band takes the self-sacrificing manager Jarko Pliešovský and the end of the same year joins purposeful manager Stefan Dibdiak. In spring 2015, the band becomes the winner of Rock Off 2 in Kosice.

Album:

It’s very interesting to see the origins and development of new groups today. Take for instance Eufory – who started in 2008 as a Def Leppard tribute act, developing through the years into more of a power/heavy metal band. Hailing from Slovakia they’ve released a debut album Flying Island Eufory in 2015 independently before signing to Sliptrick for the follow-up Higher and Higher. Gaining Roland Grapow as the mixing/mastering maestro aids the sonic punch and professionalism present – and based on first impressions, these four gentlemen (and one lady) serve up eight solid originals plus a Motörhead cover that possess appeal for multiple generations.Eufory explores conventional power metal themes musically and lyrically that are cut from the Helloween and offspring cloth – resounding guitar riffs that display huge hooks, steady double kick supplementation, and choruses that leap off the speakers into the hearts of the audience for vocal harmonization. Heavier guitar sequences give opener “Dragon Hearts” that Evergrey crunch at times, but this is a fairly standard mid-tempo opener with Stratovarius charm – although the surprising off-time instrumental break adds an original touch. Requisite back and forth choir background parts and a closing piped in audience aspect allows “Louder” to be an early record favorite – while the start of a fire and keyboard orchestration sets the stage for “On a Pyre” – a 6:37 cut that contains playful melodies, acoustic guitars, and a theatrical atmosphere that shines in Helloween-like splendor. What’s most enjoyable regarding Eufory’s approach is the fact that they aren’t aiming to be the speediest, flashiest, or most technically brilliant band – they play within their comfort zones, build a solid set of riffs and ideas and develop them into memorable, individual songs. Check out the 80’s-keyboard flashes against cascading bass/guitar riffs within “Dancing Star” or the closing Motörhead cover for “One More F***ing Time” to see the varied dynamics that keep these musicians from stagnation.Emphasizing the melodic side of power metal, Eufory could be a new diamond in the rough that polishes into that shining star if you are willing to take that risk.

Line-Up:

Ľuboš Senko – vocals
Števo Hodoň – guitar , vocal
Peter Drábik – guitar , vocal
Aďo Benca – bass
Miriama Hodoňová – drums

Tracklist:

01. Dragon Hearts
02. Louder
03. Karmic Eyes
04. What a Shame!
05. On a Pyre
06. Dancing Star
07. Soldier from Beyond
08. I Want Out
09. One More Fucking Time

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Eufory (SLOVAKIA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Apr 2023, 11:54

Eufory - Fifth Dimension (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 97 mb

Bio:

Album:

Everybody who has at least a little bit browsed the CS metal and music media must have met Slovak EUFORY recently. Their new release "Fifth Dimension" is definitely asking for attention, and not only thanks to the support from Smile Music. What first caught my attention was the emphasis on a pro approach and a more cosmopolitan genre approach, which are close to the Slovak music scene. Of course, curiosity also played a role, whether such a presentation is also justified by quality. Listening to the album now, it seems to me that it is. So the key question is answered. I would have a few remarks, but maybe I will talk about them later.I press play again, and after a while I nod again in approval. Because from the headphones comes thick power/speed/pop metal of the European school. I should add that it is clouded in nineties hardness made by DREAM THEATER, NEVERMORE, SYMPHONY X and lined with the ubiquitous keyboard line referring to the production of one of Frontiers Records' core composers, Magnus Karlsson. At times I even feel like the band wrote a few more classic cuts for him; and please take that as a compliment. I don't think the Czechs have come up with a similarly ambitious record at this early stage. That's not to say they haven't made better metal-melodic albums, no doubt they have.:-) However, only thanks to the strong accent of the otherwise excellent metal singer Ľuboš Senko, I would not classify EUFORY as a sophisticated Scandinavian production. However, it is among quality German (late ANGEL DUST, AVANTASIA, POWERWOLF, HELLOWEEN on "The Dark Ride").Instrumentation is undoubtedly the Slovaks' strong point. It easily reaches the level that is necessary for such a production. The guitar solos go even higher. The whole therefore gives a competent impression. The individual tracks are dominated by strong vocals forming the most perfect melodic lines. When Lubo sings, the others become enablers. The traditional "submissive" scheme is disturbed by an excellent solo and here and there by an effective entrance or interlude ("Afterglow"). On the positive side, the challenging shredding fulfils the role of the chosen spice. Incompatible and lengthy outbursts of guitar ego do not occur. The guitarists are fully realized in the construction of the songs. Quality rhythmics then fit into the perhaps unnecessarily dense backing concept.And now comes the second important question. Are EUFORA's instrumental skills above the ability to prepare a nice song? Not worth it! Since I'm listening to death metal the most at the moment, I have to work my way to the songwriting potential of harder melodic music through repeated listens. Otherwise, and somewhat ironically, I have to listen to the obvious hits. The band centered around the Hodon sibling pair has them. That's why I also sat down to write, and thus to listen, with more and more gusto.After the oriental intro "Nile" a thrash riff hits. The X variation on "Blackened", complete with keys, works well here too. Familiar moments arrive in some of the other entries as well, but it doesn't go beyond a reasonable level. In any case, the title track "Fifth Dimension" is an aggressive opener, in which the band very quickly show their skills and introduce their concept of melodic metal. The excellent "Afterglow" offers an even greater degree of hardness, a darker mood and catchy melodies. At the end of the third minute I hear the already mentioned NEVERMORE. A very good track, but at the same time a subtle progression challenge for fans of the classic "power of melody". The pressure continues with "Waiting for the Rain". Here the very hard "Evergrey" entrance is first accompanied by an aggressive verse and then balanced by a hit chorus, interestingly launched into a quiet passage embellished with sensitive keyboard touches.In the case of "Never Stay at Home" the approach is a bit reversed, the hardness gradually increases, but the anthemic chorus remains. Another concert sure thing, this time in that Frontiers style. Similarly, "Falling Into Nowhere" shines in the second half of the album. Again, I'd like to praise the guitar solo. It's time for the ballad. "The Scent in the Room" isn't bad, but with the exception of the solo exit and the "Savatage" canon at the end, it's not haunting either. "Promise of Tomorrow" only fulfills the ambition. The best song is serial number nine. Listening to the balladizing "Forever Too Late" must make any rock melodica's heart flutter. Lubo has forgotten his aggressive face and I suddenly hear the tearful speech of Tony Harnell (back on TNT). Everything fits 100%. At the very end we have "Day for Night", a technical riff, a sample raid and rolling melodic lines. A relaxed track, foreshadowing the end, but still a bomb energetically.

Line-Up:

Ľuboš Senko - Vocals (2009-2017, 2017-present)
Štefan Hodoň - Guitars (2008-present)
Peter Drábik - Guitars (2014-present)
Filip Andel - Bass (2020-present) - See also: ex-Within Silence, ex-Rightdoor
Miriama Hodoňová - Drums (2008-present)

Tracklist:

01. Nile 01:08
02. Fifth Dimension 04:46
03. Afterglow 05:04
04. Waiting for the Rain 03:55
05. Never Stay at Home 03:39
06. The Scent in the Room 06:02
07. Promise of Tomorrow 04:19
08. Falling into Nowhere 04:18
09. Forever Too Late 04:52
10. Day for Night 04:02

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných