Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock , Rock'n'Roll ála Motorhead
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 78 mb

Bio:

New band Road Crew from Schweinfurt, Germany.First debut abum "Rock'n'Roll Train" (2023).The sound is based on classic rock'n'roll, but much more overdriven ála Motorhead.

Album:

The author of these lines has always admitted without shame that the death of former Motörhead boss Lemmy Kilmister (R.I.P., ex-Hawkwind, ex-Sam Gopal, among others) had hit him quite hard emotionally at the time. And if there was one thing he couldn't do anything with from 28 December 2015 onwards, it was bands that tried to sound exactly like Motörhead. But well, the old saying that time heals many, if not all, wounds probably applies here too. How do I even come to this? Because I now have the album "Rock'n'Roll Train" by the band Road Crew from Schweinfurt. The three musicians seem to have felt the same way as the reviewer when 'Uncle Rotter' passed away, because the combo formed exactly on the aforementioned anniversary of the Brit's death, probably spontaneously.And as expected, almost every ingredient here sounds like Motörhead. It's all there: the thundering drums, the hearty, merciless bass, the guitar firing off riffs like hailstones, as well as Micky Wehner's rough yet melodic vocals. The total of ten tracks come across quite convincingly and also go fantastically into the ear. The Franconians come closest to the "Best 'Worst Band in the World'" (as Motörhead was once called by an English music magazine) with songs like "Hey, Hey", the opener "FCKU", "Killers" and "On The Road", whereby the title track is also fantastically catchy. Funnily enough, guitarist Mario even manages to incorporate stylistic elements of both Phil Campbell and 'Fast' Eddie Clarke (R.I.P.) in some of the numbers. And of course, a song called "Tribute To Lemmy" must not be missing on this record.If you take a closer look at the record, however, you will notice some of the Road Crew's own trademarks (for example, the vocals on "Rock'n'Roll Train") or other influences (Saxon, Iron Maiden). Funnily enough, one line from "Raising Hell" even reminds one of Kiss ("I'm a dancer, a romancer, I'm a capricorn and she's a cancer" becomes "I'm a rager, another pager [?], I'm a motherfuckin' freak of nature..."). But these are rather subtleties that the listener takes note of and enjoys with a broad smile. Because the trio does its job so well that you don't even feel like criticising anything here or there. Rock'n'roll is the order of the day, fast, hard, loud and uncompromising.In the end, "Rock'n'Roll Train" has become a very cool record, if you don't mind but rather enjoy that Road Crew sound almost exactly like Motörhead. Which, of course, was entirely intentional. Short and crisp, dry to the point and with a lot of power, joy of playing and positive energy, the fun is unfortunately over after half an hour. The reviewer's right index finger automatically moves towards the repeat button, because this album is worth listening to more often (and preferably out loud!).

Line-Up:

Micky (bass, lead vocals, guitar solo – 4, 10)
Mario (guitars, background vocals)
Michi (drums, background vocals)

Tracklist:

01. FCKU
02. Rock’n’Roll Train
03. The Day That You Die
04. Killers
05. Tribute To Lemmy
06. Hey, Hey
07. Voice In The Sky
08. Power Of The Soul
09. Raising Hell
10. On The Road

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných