Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 97 mb

Bio:

LAZY BONEZ was formed in early 2012. Actually it was pure accident as some members from TAROT met some other cool metalheads from ETTR and D-CAYED. First it was meant to be only a short studiosession of two songs, but... As the result sounded way much better than expected, the guys then decided take the long way and make the full album. AND NOW IT'S READY!!!

Album:

LAZY BONEZ was found around 2012 and built on cooperation between some of the greatest Finnish names in Metal, including in the bands TAROT and ETTR and D-CAYED. The album is a pure Heavy Metal with several good songs yet the majority is no more than solid. As a matter of fact, there was one song that really made me “wow” and tear me a part. I had a feeling as if I have heard everything before and there is nothing to renew, even with the great participation of Udo Dirkschneider himself on the album.It's a bit sound like ACCEPT going Hard rock, a good example can be noticed with "Bring it all Now". For a an overdose of melodic Metal, you can listen to the song "Stainless Steel", which has nice melodic guitars section, is one of the best songs. "First To Go" is yet another one of the album’s elevation points, the cooperation with Dirkschneider make this song an immortal, old school Heavy Metal as if it was taken from the album “Animal House”.I don't have anything to say about the track "M.I.L.F" – Mother I Like Flowers, yet for the true meaning, I will leave that to you. "Got A Soul" is not bad tune, a reminder of some new EDGUY track, but the thing is that it combined several genres like on the next song "Free Ride", a simple Hard Rock track that has some DEEP PURPLE mixed with GUNS N ROSES. Nothing warned about the next track "Poker Face", which is actually a cover of Lady Gaga. I don't know the original song but it sounds that they did a great work. "Return to Me" is the closer of the album, nice ballad, very dramatic and has a strong chorus that delivers the song's message.The album is decent, as I explained earlier, nothing quite shocking and overwhelming, a solid Heavy Metal album and nice try of collaboration of great Metal musicians.

Line Up:

Tommi Salmela - : Vocals - See also: Raskasta Joulua, Tarot, ex-Mess, Tuple, ex-Cardiant, ex-Thunderstone (live)
Jaakko Kauppinen - : Bass, Back Vocals D-CAYED, Exception To The Rule
Mikko Niiranen - : Guitar, Back Vocals D-CAYED, Maiden Invasion
Markku Mähönen - : Guitar, Back Vocals Exception To The Rule
Janne Tolsa - : Keyboard - See also: Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Tarot, ex-Marenne, Turmion Kätilöt, ex-Warmath, ex-Virtuocity, ex-Twisted Silence
Pecu Cinnari - : Drums - Tarot (R.I.P. 2016)

Tracklist:

01. Bring It All Now (feat. Stefan Schwarzmann) (3:26)
02. Stainless Steel (4:24)
03. First To Go - Last To Know (feat. Marco Hietala & Udo Dirkschneider) (4:24)
04. Frozen Love (feat. Stefan Schwarzmann) (4:19)
05. Written In The Sky (feat. MC Raaka Pee) (4:26)
06. M.I.L.F. (3:27)
07. Got A Soul (4:36)
08. Free Ride (3:30)
09. Poker Face (3:20)
10. Return To Me (4:35)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Lazy Bonez (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Mar 2023, 12:01

Lazy Bonez - Alive (Digipak Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

LAZY BONEZ was formed in early 2012. Actually it was pure accident as some members from TAROT met some other cool metalheads from ETTR and D-CAYED. First it was meant to be only a short studiosession of two songs, but... As the result sounded way much better than expected, the guys then decided take the long way and make the full album. AND NOW IT'S READY!!!

Album:

Have you ever wondered what the 90’s rock music would have sounded like if the grunge movement never took off in popularity and what some of the bands coming out of the Sunset Strip era of the late 80’s would have evolved into? Then Lazy Bonez’s ‘Alive’ is probably a pretty good example of what music and bands from that alternate timeline would sound like today. With a bit of a European touch of course and more maturity.Lazy Bonez is a band comprised of musicians from various other bands here in Finland. One of the most notable members would be singer Tommi Salmela of Tarot and on this album his vocals and lyrical content really shine through and give the music a very intimate and magical touch and is one of the best highlights of the album. ‘Alive’ is the second album from Lazy Bonez and while their previous album ‘Vol. 1’ was a very solid and good album, ‘Alive’ is a much more well rounded album and the members sound more confident in the songs they have written and put on this album. I guess you could say that the band sounds like they have become more comfortable with each other and in the material they have put on ‘Alive’ because the songs are all very catchy, fun and very well structured.If I had to compare Lazy Bonez and ‘Alive’ to any of the bands from the Sunset Strip era, lyrically I would say they sound a bit like Blue Murder and musically I think maybe a more refined version of Whitesnake or Dokken with modern day production values. Also, while not a Sunset Strip band they sound a bit like Journey…especially when they cover Journey’s song ‘Lights’ which is one of the best cover songs I have ever heard and Tommi does a fantastic job singing this song which is not easy as Steve Perry has one of the best voices of the classic rock era.Another big difference I noticed with ‘Alive’ is that this album has a few more rocker tunes than I remember from the last album and some that lean a bit more to the metal side of things. Especially with songs like ‘Last Rites’, ‘Hard Times’ and ‘Evil Mind’. Also, as is the norm for European bands this album hosts special guest musicians on a number of songs, such as Tommi’s fellow Tarot band mate, Zachary Hietala doing solos on ‘Evil Mind’ and Bernie Shaw, vocalist of Uriah Heep, singing on ‘Devil’s Dice’. These are only a handful of the guest musicians on the album that help make ‘Alive’ a very robust and enjoyable listenable experience. You can find out some of the other guest musicians as a surprise when the album comes out.When ‘Alive’ drops on the 25th of September make sure you get out there and show this band some support by buying the album and if possible going to a show when they play live. Great album from a band that still knows how to capture that great rock and roll sound.

Line Up:

Tommi Salmela - vocals
Markku Mähönen - guitar & backing vocals
Mikko Niiranen - guitar & backing vocals
Jaakko Kauppinen - bass & backing vocals
Topi Kosonen - drums
Heikki Polvinen - synth
Janne Tolsa - synth

Tracklist:

01. Evil Mind
02. Sweet Girl
03. Alive
04. Jesus He Knows Me
05. Overload
06. Racing Heart
07. Lonely
08. Last Rites
09. Devil's Dice
10. Hard Times
11. Final Rhyme

+ Video "Sweet Girl" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Mar 2023, 12:01

Lazy Bonez - Kiss Of The Night (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

Album:

Finnish melodic heavy metallers LAZY BONEZ release their third album, set for January 11th, 2019. A new single titled “Run”.“Run” tells the story of a young woman named Jodi, who escapes from home to the bright city lights. Her suitcase is packed with dreams where she sees herself as a celebrity. Reality, however, does not match her dreams and the story ends very sadly. “It’s not that people shouldn’t have dreams, but it’s a good thing to be realistic about what you’re trying to achieve in your life”, says bassist Jaakko Kauppinen about the song.The upcoming album will be called “Kiss Of The Night” and contains 13 new original songs.Have you ever wondered how the '90s hard rock music would have sounded like if the grunge movement never took off in popularity and what some of the bands from the late '80s scene would have evolved into? Then Lazy Bonez’s "Kiss Of The Night" is probably a pretty good example of what music and bands from that alternate timeline would sound like today.Lazy Bonez mix pure Eighties styled hard rock sometimes leaning Euro hard 'n heavy from the same era, and contemporary melodic hard rock plus AOR touches with the traditional Scandinavian touch.Think a cool blend of Brother Firetribe, H.E.A.T and Kissin' Dynamite.

Line Up:

Tommi Salmela: vocals
Markku Mähönen: Guitar & backing vocals
Mikko Niiranen: Guitar & backing vocals
Jaakko Kauppinen: bass & backing vocals
Topi Kosonen: drums
Heikki Polvinen:synth
Janne Tolsa: synth

Tracklist:

01. Everlasting
02. Run
03. Kiss of the Night (ft. Antti Railio)
04. Calling the Wild
05. Slaves of the Dark
06. Tears of Gold
07. War of the Roses
08. Fire
09. Smile
10. Psych Ward (Under the New Management)
11. Forever Young
12. Poseidon
13. Follow Me

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Okt 2023, 08:09

Lazy Bonez - Eye Of The Sky (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

Album:

LAZY BONEZ 4th studio album "EYE OF THE SKY" introduced by the band. Release date 20th of October 2023.LAZY BONEZ was formed in early 2012. Actually it was pure accident as some members from TAROT met some other cool metalheads from ETTR and D-CAYED. First it was meant to be only a short studiosession of two songs, but... As the result sounded way much better than expected, the guys then decided take the long way and make the full album. AND NOW IT'S READY!!!

Line Up:

Tommi Salmela - vocals
Markku Mähönen - guitar
Mikko Niiranen - guitar
Jaakko Kauppinen - bass
Heikki Polvinen - keyboards
Topi Kosonen - drums

Tracklist:

01. Shining
02. Miss Gasoline
03. Burn For Me
04. Welcome To The World
05. Rain
06. Lay To Rest
07. Shield Of Pride
08. Eye Of The Sky
09. Screaming
10. Without You
11. Said And Done

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných