Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Civil War (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Dec 2021, 12:52

Civil War - The Killer Angels (Vinyl Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Vinyl Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

After leaving SABATON, the ex. members spent some time off playing finding the glow from past years. Not long after the seed to what would become CIVIL WAR was born.

FINDING A SINGER...
After getting back on track the search after the missing links that would complete the line-up started. But how to find a suitable singer and frontman? Mullback had a certain Nils Patrik Johansson in mind knowing from his band ASTRAL DOORS that he is one of the most acclaimed singers around, not knowing that Patrik had his eyes out for the ex. SABATON guys...

RUMBLE IN THE DJUNGLE...
Rickard met "Pizza", their old backline tech at the local food store finding about the split up. Pizza told them to give him a call if they would need a bass player, sometime later that call was made and things started to roll.

LAUNCHING THE NEW BAND
The news about the new band CIVIL WAR hit the world on May 25th 2012, ironically the same date as the release of the ex SABATON guys last performance in that band, "Carolus Rex".

THE EP TAKING FORM
With all positions filled the work with getting songs together started in a unprecedented tempo. Before the summer ended the foundation for 4 tracks had been put down on tape.

ARRIVAL OF THE EP
Starting off in middle of October with releasing their first Single "Rome Is Falling" got them a jump start and an overwhelming reception. The EP was released in the middle of November 2012 and it was nervous times for the old warriors from Sabaton how fans from the previous band as well as new fans would welcome the 5 track beast that was launched at them. Fortunate people around the world seemed to embrace it and with and the reception from fans and media was beyond anyone’s expectations. With this the work with putting together a bunch of new songs for the upcoming full length album.

THE KILLER ANGELS
The first album have borrowed the name from the novel by Michael Shaara about the battle of Gettysburg. The album will be released on May 23 and will hit the world with full force. Following the release the band will do a streak of festival shows in their native Sweden and later on a tour spanning from the autumn covering most of the Swedish winter months. What is beyond that is left for the future to tell.

Album:

Supergroups, there are many debates about the supergroups issue, mainly because of the expectations from such bands. What can you do, the moment you take many great and known artists in their field, putting them together, everyone develops major expectations. I wouldn’t want get to the debate about how successful are the supergroup in metal it’s off our topic.CIVIL WAR, formed in 2012 from the greater good of the mighty SABATON, Daniel Mullback, Oskar Montelius , Rikard Sundén and Daniel Mÿhr are all SABATON refuges that left in 2012. In addition, for the frontman position, an amazing vocalist was selected, probably one of the top voices in the past decade in Metal, and please excuse me Jorn Lande, but I’m talking about Nils Patrik Johansson, known of his earlier works with many bands including ASTRAL DOORS, LION’S SHARE, RUINED SOUL an WUTHERING HEIGHTS, at least for me WUTHERING HEIGHTS is the most important one. Furthermore, Pizza, the bass player, has his fair share of past bands, which some of them are known like CRYONIC TEMPLE. Closing these guys together in a room, what do you think will happen? “The Killer Angels” happened.As you probably guessed already from the SABATON connection what kind of music you are about to listen to, CIVIL WAR are playing what we like to refer to as War Metal, meaning Power Metal with traditional Heavy Metal spiced up with lyrics mainly about wars scouring the history of mankind. Also, as you probably guessed from the band name CIVIL WAR, the lyricism mainly focuses on the American Civil War.So let’s dive into the album, starting from the “King Of The Sun”. You can’t be mistaken with the sound engineering as it is very similar to SABATON’s and I don’t think that it’s a bad thing however the vocal line mattered so be prepared for the punch from Nils Patrik Johansson’s singing. In the past this guy was referred as the new DIO and I think that once again it didn’t lose its mark, such powerful vocals that molten into the classic guitar and keyboards reverberation. “First To Fight“ sounds like a copycat of SABATON until Johansson singing run, no doubt that his soaring vocals kept this one alive and well.The best song in the album is no doubt “Saint Patrick's Day”, maybe one of the best songs up to this time in 2013 at least for me, with a classic riff and then Johansson provides some versatility in his voice. The man is a god, and I will repeat that if necessary. This song reminds me the work he did on “Wuthering Heights”. “Saint Patrick's Day” is a definitive song in the making and will become an epic Metal hymn, trust me.My surprise came with “Rome Is Falling” with an offbeat so catchy you would start jumping over and over and yet again Johansson won’t stop his crazy act with awesome vocals. Furthermore, great riffing and catchiness, I will be happy to sing the chorus with the band in a live gig. Again and again Johansson fire all guns with amazing vocals, on “I Will Rule The Universe” and in “Lucifer's Court” he also goes even lower with amazing adaptability, wait a second he does it in each and every song and shows that he is a bulletproof vest for every band.Is this a debut album? It’s very hard to say because all the artists in the band are veterans in their field, so it’s like continuing their music from where they stopped. “The Killer Angels” is a killer album, however I do think that Johansson is overpowering the others channels and please guys do something with the drums they sound Dull and empty I am sure the those can sound better.

Line Up:

Nils Patrik Johansson - Vocals (2012-present) - See also: Astral Doors, Lion's Share, Wuthering Heights, ex-Richard Andersson's Space Odyssey
Pizza - Bass (2012-present) - See also: Hell Patrol, Volturyon, ex-Contortion, ex-Magog, ex-Cryonic Temple, ex-Evangeli
Oskar Montelius - Guitars (2012-present) - See also: ex-Sabaton
Rikard Sundén - Guitars (2012-present) - See also: ex-Deals Death, ex-Sabaton
Daniel Mÿhr - Keyboards (2012-present) - See also: ex-Sabaton
Daniel Mullback - Drums (2012-present) - See also: ex-Sabaton

Tracklist:

01. King Of The Sun [05:20]
02. First To Fight [04:13]
03. Saint Patrick's Day [05:04]
04. Rome Is Falling [05:18]
05. Sons Of Avalon [04:05]
06. I Will Rule The Universe [05:05]
07. Lucifer's Court [03:40]
08. Brother Judas [04:10]
09. My Own Worst Enemy [03:45]
10. Gettysburg [04:59]
11. March Across The Belts [03:47] (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Civil War (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Dec 2021, 12:53

Civil War - The Killer Angels (Digipak Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

After leaving SABATON, the ex. members spent some time off playing finding the glow from past years. Not long after the seed to what would become CIVIL WAR was born.

FINDING A SINGER...
After getting back on track the search after the missing links that would complete the line-up started. But how to find a suitable singer and frontman? Mullback had a certain Nils Patrik Johansson in mind knowing from his band ASTRAL DOORS that he is one of the most acclaimed singers around, not knowing that Patrik had his eyes out for the ex. SABATON guys...

RUMBLE IN THE DJUNGLE...
Rickard met "Pizza", their old backline tech at the local food store finding about the split up. Pizza told them to give him a call if they would need a bass player, sometime later that call was made and things started to roll.

LAUNCHING THE NEW BAND
The news about the new band CIVIL WAR hit the world on May 25th 2012, ironically the same date as the release of the ex SABATON guys last performance in that band, "Carolus Rex".

THE EP TAKING FORM
With all positions filled the work with getting songs together started in a unprecedented tempo. Before the summer ended the foundation for 4 tracks had been put down on tape.

ARRIVAL OF THE EP
Starting off in middle of October with releasing their first Single "Rome Is Falling" got them a jump start and an overwhelming reception. The EP was released in the middle of November 2012 and it was nervous times for the old warriors from Sabaton how fans from the previous band as well as new fans would welcome the 5 track beast that was launched at them. Fortunate people around the world seemed to embrace it and with and the reception from fans and media was beyond anyone’s expectations. With this the work with putting together a bunch of new songs for the upcoming full length album.

THE KILLER ANGELS
The first album have borrowed the name from the novel by Michael Shaara about the battle of Gettysburg. The album will be released on May 23 and will hit the world with full force. Following the release the band will do a streak of festival shows in their native Sweden and later on a tour spanning from the autumn covering most of the Swedish winter months. What is beyond that is left for the future to tell.

Album:

Supergroups, there are many debates about the supergroups issue, mainly because of the expectations from such bands. What can you do, the moment you take many great and known artists in their field, putting them together, everyone develops major expectations. I wouldn’t want get to the debate about how successful are the supergroup in metal it’s off our topic.CIVIL WAR, formed in 2012 from the greater good of the mighty SABATON, Daniel Mullback, Oskar Montelius , Rikard Sundén and Daniel Mÿhr are all SABATON refuges that left in 2012. In addition, for the frontman position, an amazing vocalist was selected, probably one of the top voices in the past decade in Metal, and please excuse me Jorn Lande, but I’m talking about Nils Patrik Johansson, known of his earlier works with many bands including ASTRAL DOORS, LION’S SHARE, RUINED SOUL an WUTHERING HEIGHTS, at least for me WUTHERING HEIGHTS is the most important one. Furthermore, Pizza, the bass player, has his fair share of past bands, which some of them are known like CRYONIC TEMPLE. Closing these guys together in a room, what do you think will happen? “The Killer Angels” happened.As you probably guessed already from the SABATON connection what kind of music you are about to listen to, CIVIL WAR are playing what we like to refer to as War Metal, meaning Power Metal with traditional Heavy Metal spiced up with lyrics mainly about wars scouring the history of mankind. Also, as you probably guessed from the band name CIVIL WAR, the lyricism mainly focuses on the American Civil War.So let’s dive into the album, starting from the “King Of The Sun”. You can’t be mistaken with the sound engineering as it is very similar to SABATON’s and I don’t think that it’s a bad thing however the vocal line mattered so be prepared for the punch from Nils Patrik Johansson’s singing. In the past this guy was referred as the new DIO and I think that once again it didn’t lose its mark, such powerful vocals that molten into the classic guitar and keyboards reverberation. “First To Fight“ sounds like a copycat of SABATON until Johansson singing run, no doubt that his soaring vocals kept this one alive and well.The best song in the album is no doubt “Saint Patrick's Day”, maybe one of the best songs up to this time in 2013 at least for me, with a classic riff and then Johansson provides some versatility in his voice. The man is a god, and I will repeat that if necessary. This song reminds me the work he did on “Wuthering Heights”. “Saint Patrick's Day” is a definitive song in the making and will become an epic Metal hymn, trust me.My surprise came with “Rome Is Falling” with an offbeat so catchy you would start jumping over and over and yet again Johansson won’t stop his crazy act with awesome vocals. Furthermore, great riffing and catchiness, I will be happy to sing the chorus with the band in a live gig. Again and again Johansson fire all guns with amazing vocals, on “I Will Rule The Universe” and in “Lucifer's Court” he also goes even lower with amazing adaptability, wait a second he does it in each and every song and shows that he is a bulletproof vest for every band.Is this a debut album? It’s very hard to say because all the artists in the band are veterans in their field, so it’s like continuing their music from where they stopped. “The Killer Angels” is a killer album, however I do think that Johansson is overpowering the others channels and please guys do something with the drums they sound Dull and empty I am sure the those can sound better.

Line Up:

Nils Patrik Johansson - Vocals (2012-present) - See also: Astral Doors, Lion's Share, Wuthering Heights, ex-Richard Andersson's Space Odyssey
Pizza - Bass (2012-present) - See also: Hell Patrol, Volturyon, ex-Contortion, ex-Magog, ex-Cryonic Temple, ex-Evangeli
Oskar Montelius - Guitars (2012-present) - See also: ex-Sabaton

Tracklist:

01. King Of The Sun [05:20]
02. First To Fight [04:13]
03. Saint Patrick's Day [05:04]
04. Rome Is Falling [05:18]
05. Sons Of Avalon [04:05]
06. I Will Rule The Universe [05:05]
07. Lucifer's Court [03:40]
08. Brother Judas [04:10]
09. My Own Worst Enemy [03:45]
10. Gettysburg [04:59]
11. Children Of The Grave [04:58] (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Dec 2021, 12:54

Civil War - Gods And Generals (Digipak Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

FINDING A SINGER...

RUMBLE IN THE DJUNGLE...

LAUNCHING THE NEW BAND

THE EP TAKING FORM

ARRIVAL OF THE EP

THE KILLER ANGELS

Album:

"Bay Of Pigs", the new video from CIVIL WAR — the Swedish metal band featuring former SABATON members Rikard Sundén (guitar), Daniel Mullback (drums), Daniel Mÿhr (keyboards) alongside singer Patrik Johansson (ASTRAL DOORS, LION'S SHARE), and guitarist Petrus Granar — can be seen below. The song is taken from CIVIL WAR's sophomore album, "Gods And Generals", which will be released via Napalm Records.Says CIVIL WAR: "Recorded and mixed by none other than Peter Tägtgren, we are extremely happy with the result. This is, without doubt, an album that takes off where 'The Killer Angels' left us 'n you! It's been in our treasure chest for a while and in May we're happy to share the result with you!"The band's debut CD, "The Killer Angels", was certified gold in Sweden by the International Federation Of The Phonographic Industry for sales in excess of 20,000 copies.(Note: The International Federation of the Phonographic Industry [IFPI] in Sweden has revised the sales requirements for albums to reach gold status in the country twice in the last 11 years — from the pre-2002 level of 40,000 to the current 20,000.)"The Killer Angels" was distributed in Sweden via the June 2013 issue of Sweden Rock Magazine and each copy of the magazine containing the CD was counted towards the certification; the album was also sold separately.CIVIL WAR's debut EP was released on November 13, 2012 via Despotz Records.

Line Up:

Petrus Granar - Guitars (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. War Of The World
02. Bay Of Pigs
03. Braveheart
04. The Mad Piper
05. USS Monitor
06. Tears From The North
07. Admiral Over The Oceans
08. Back To Iwo Jima
09. Schindler's Ark
10. Gods And Generals
11. Knights of Dalecarlia (Bonus Track)
12. Colours On My Shield (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Bay Of Pigs" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Civil War - The Last Full Measure (Limited Edition Digipak) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016

Bio:

FINDING A SINGER...

RUMBLE IN THE DJUNGLE...

LAUNCHING THE NEW BAND

THE EP TAKING FORM

ARRIVAL OF THE EP

THE KILLER ANGELS

Album:

IVIL WAR — the Swedish metal band featuring former SABATON members Rikard Sundén (guitar), Daniel Mullback (drums) and Daniel Mÿhr (keyboards) alongside singer Patrik Johansson (ASTRAL DOORS, LION'S SHARE), and guitarist Petrus Granar — will release its third album, "The Last Full Measure", on November 4 via Napalm.Commented Johansson: "After 'The Killer Angels' and 'Gods & Generals', we are extremely proud and can't wait to share the last part of the trilogy! This is our best work so far, at least this is what we think, but I'm sure you won't be disappointed!"Asked if the SABATON connection has made it easier for CIVIL WAR to get tours and recognition in the metal scene, Johansson told Sound The Charge! web site: "Of course, this whole SABATON thing has made it easier for us to achieve fame. No doubt about that. On the other hand it is tough for us to convince the 'real' music fans that we actually are a good band since most of the real metal fans hate SABATON. So it's both good and bad."CIVIL WAR's sophomore album, "Gods And Generals", was released in May 2015 via Napalm Records.CIVIL WAR's debut CD, "The Killer Angels", was certified gold in Sweden by the International Federation Of The Phonographic Industry for sales in excess of 20,000 copies."The Killer Angels" was distributed in Sweden via the June 2013 issue of Sweden Rock Magazine and each copy of the magazine containing the CD was counted towards the certification; the album was also sold separately.

Line Up:

Daniel Mullback - Drums (ex-Sabaton)
Rikard Sundén - Guitars (ex-Sabaton, ex-Deals Death)
Daniel Mÿhr - Keyboards (ex-Sabaton)
Nils Patrik Johansson - Vocals (Astral Doors, Lion's Share, Wuthering Heights, ex-Richard Andersson's Space Odyssey)
Petrus Granar - Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Road to Victory
02. Deliverance
03. Savannah
04. Tombstone
05. America
06. A Tale That Never Should Be Told
07. Gangs of New York
08. Gladiator
09. People of the Abyss
10. The Last Full Measure
11. Strike Hard Strike Sure (Bonus Track)
12. Aftermath (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Tombstone" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Civil War - The Last Full Measure (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

FINDING A SINGER...

RUMBLE IN THE DJUNGLE...

LAUNCHING THE NEW BAND

THE EP TAKING FORM

ARRIVAL OF THE EP

THE KILLER ANGELS

Album:

IVIL WAR — the Swedish metal band featuring former SABATON members Rikard Sundén (guitar), Daniel Mullback (drums) and Daniel Mÿhr (keyboards) alongside singer Patrik Johansson (ASTRAL DOORS, LION'S SHARE), and guitarist Petrus Granar — will release its third album, "The Last Full Measure", on November 4 via Napalm.Commented Johansson: "After 'The Killer Angels' and 'Gods & Generals', we are extremely proud and can't wait to share the last part of the trilogy! This is our best work so far, at least this is what we think, but I'm sure you won't be disappointed!"Asked if the SABATON connection has made it easier for CIVIL WAR to get tours and recognition in the metal scene, Johansson told Sound The Charge! web site: "Of course, this whole SABATON thing has made it easier for us to achieve fame. No doubt about that. On the other hand it is tough for us to convince the 'real' music fans that we actually are a good band since most of the real metal fans hate SABATON. So it's both good and bad."CIVIL WAR's sophomore album, "Gods And Generals", was released in May 2015 via Napalm Records.CIVIL WAR's debut CD, "The Killer Angels", was certified gold in Sweden by the International Federation Of The Phonographic Industry for sales in excess of 20,000 copies."The Killer Angels" was distributed in Sweden via the June 2013 issue of Sweden Rock Magazine and each copy of the magazine containing the CD was counted towards the certification; the album was also sold separately.

Line Up:

Nils Patrik Johansson - Vocals (Astral Doors, Lion's Share, Wuthering Heights, ex-Richard Andersson's Space Odyssey)
Rikard Sundén - Guitars (ex-Sabaton, ex-Deals Death)
Daniel Mÿhr - Keyboards (ex-Sabaton)
Petrus Granar - Guitars
Daniel Mullback - Drums (ex-Sabaton)

Tracklist:

01. Road to Victory
02. Deliverance
03. Savannah
04. Tombstone
05. America
06. A Tale That Never Should Be Told
07. Gangs of New York
08. Gladiator
09. People of the Abyss
10. The Last Full Measure
11. Strike Hard Strike Sure (Bonus Track)
12. Aftermath (Bonus Track)
13. Hjaltar Ifran Dalarna (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Tombstone" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2022, 12:40

Civil War - Invaders (Digipak Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

After leaving SABATON, the ex. members spent some time off playing finding the glow from past years. Not long after the seed to what would become CIVIL WAR was born.FINDING A SINGER...After getting back on track the search after the missing links that would complete the line-up started. But how to find a suitable singer and frontman? Mullback had a certain Nils Patrik Johansson in mind knowing from his band ASTRAL DOORS that he is one of the most acclaimed singers around, not knowing that Patrik had his eyes out for the ex. SABATON guys...RUMBLE IN THE DJUNGLE...Rickard met "Pizza", their old backline tech at the local food store finding about the split up. Pizza told them to give him a call if they would need a bass player, sometime later that call was made and things started to roll.LAUNCHING THE NEW BAND The news about the new band CIVIL WAR hit the world on May 25th 2012, ironically the same date as the release of the ex SABATON guys last performance in that band, "Carolus Rex".THE EP TAKING FORM: With all positions filled the work with getting songs together started in a unprecedented tempo. Before the summer ended the foundation for 4 tracks had been put down on tape.ARRIVAL OF THE EP: Starting off in middle of October with releasing their first Single "Rome Is Falling" got them a jump start and an overwhelming reception. The EP was released in the middle of November 2012 and it was nervous times for the old warriors from Sabaton how fans from the previous band as well as new fans would welcome the 5 track beast that was launched at them. Fortunate people around the world seemed to embrace it and with and the reception from fans and media was beyond anyone’s expectations. With this the work with putting together a bunch of new songs for the upcoming full length album.THE KILLER ANGELS: The first album have borrowed the name from the novel by Michael Shaara about the battle of Gettysburg. The album will be released on May 23 and will hit the world with full force. Following the release the band will do a streak of festival shows in their native Sweden and later on a tour spanning from the autumn covering most of the Swedish winter months. What is beyond that is left for the future to tell.

Album:

To the surprise of literally no-one, the third full-length studio release from Swedish historical power metal crew Civil War is all about fighting. Lots and lots of fighting. Battles, wars, heroism, rebellions, weapons and invasions, all the usual boxes remain firmly ticked by the band formed from Sabaton separatists.Having undergone a couple of changes in personnel since their previous album released in 2016, Invaders (Napalm Records) is the first record to feature hugely talented former Beyond Twilight and Darkology vocalist Kelly Sundown Carpenter. Also, continuing what is fast becoming a tradition, the Swedish war aficionados have also recruited another former Sabaton alumni, guitarist Thorbjörn “Thobbe” Englund.This latest metal battlefield begins with the appropriately titled ‘Oblivion’, an apocalyptic, sweeping biblical epic that sounds like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade meets Iced Earth. The seriously catchy ‘Dead Man’s Glory’ is the story of Irish resistance against the Vikings while the powerful title track recalls the Native American victory at the Battle of the Wabash in 1791. The Kamelot-style dark drama of ‘Heart of Darkness’ follows, the song based on the Joseph Conrad novel and Francis Ford Coppola movie Apocalypse Now.Emotive power ballad ‘Andersonville’ is about the horrors of life inside a Confederate prisoner-of-war camp as told through letters written to his wife by a Union soldier. As is usual for this brand of metal, the choruses to do much of the heavy lifting so it’s no surprise to find that the effervescent ‘Carry On’, the upbeat militaristic stomp of ‘Soldiers and Kings’ and the simply fantastic ‘Warrior Soul’ all boast hooks which are sure to stay in the memory long after the record has ended.Based on the Kurt Vonnegut novel of the same name, ‘Slaughterhouse 5’ possesses a methodical mid-paced crawl before the album ends with the anthemic and inspirational ‘Battle Of Life’ and a thumping new version of ‘Custer’s Last Stand’, a cut which first appeared on their self titled 2012 EP and still sounds suspiciously like Iron Maiden‘s ‘Powerslave’.Boasting a punchy production and compositions which allow Carpenter the room to shine while the rhythm section of bassist Petrus Granar (surprisingly not actually a former member of Sabaton) and drummer Daniel Mullback remains as solid as ever while keyboard player Daniel Mÿhr adds to the atmosphere and drama. Fist-pumping power metal of the highest order, Invaders is another great record by a band who deserve wider recognition than they currently receive.

Line Up:

Kelly Sundown Carpenter - Vocals (2017-present) - See also: Zierler, Adagio, ex-Inner Sanctum, ex-Darkology, ex-Iron Mask, ex-Firewind (live), ex-Beyond Twilight, ex-Outworld, ex-Moonchild, ex-Prophecy
Petrus Granar - Guitars (2014-present), Bass (2015-present)
Thobbe Englund - Guitars (2021-present) - See also: Rex Demonus, Thobbe Englund, Bloodbound (live), ex-Star Queen, ex-Winterlong, ex-Sabaton, ex-Endomorph, ex-Pavlovian Dogs, ex-Raubtier

Tracklist:

01. Oblivion
02. Dead Man's Glory
03. Invaders
04. Heart Of Darkness
05. Andersonville
06. Carry On
07. Soldiers And Kings
08. Warrior Soul
09. Slaughterhouse 5
10. Battle Of Life
11. Custer's Last Stand (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných