Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 131 mb

Bio:

We are Screamer – straight up heavy metal n’ roll from Sweden.Starting out in early 2009 with the intention of deliviering the best heavy metal there is Screamer fast grew in to one of the hardest touring demo bands in Sweden. Recording the ground setting demo “Never Going Down” after only two months as a band the path was set and shows came pouring in.The hit song “Can You Hear Me”, even in a demo version, got aired on national Swedish radio, local radio channels as well as a load of international web radio stations.More than 100 shows have been performed in both Sweden and Europe, including our first headliner tour in 2012. The high octane heavy metal n’ roll has made Screamer into a adrenaline breathing live machine that always deliver.In late 2010, early 2011 the recording of our debut album, “Adrenaline Distractions” began, and was released November 11th on German label High Roller Records. An album that made quite a fuzz all over Europe, some critics even nominated the record for “Album of the year 2011”

Album:

Now where did I put my black leather jacket? And where is my studded belt and buckskin gloves? Probably left them back in the 80s, but thinking about it, I was born in 1982, after the fury already started back in England where NWOBHM continued a musical phenomenon that in the 70s no one projected, and the world was powerless to stop, and it still does, it is called Metal music. However nowadays only a few bands really had something to say when it comes to the revival of NWOBHM. Actually, today this tremendous subgenre that reshaped 70s Rock and Punk, provided a fine measure of technical abilities and elevated singing, is under Swedish hands that took away the old British superiority. SCREAMER, a rather new Swedish band I had the honors to take on their debut album, “Adrenaline Distractions”, which introduced me to their old-fashioned sound and auspicious musical direction that led me back decades ago when I was little, luckily fell into my lap once again with their second release, “Phoenix”, again via High Roller Records, to start 2013 with a wicked kind of flash bang encouraged by old school Heavy Metal. Just for the first kick, I have to add that this baby turned out levels up from their debut so you can step right in for the next paragraph.As like plenty of NWOBHM in the past, especially those that arose right in the first years of the 80s, slowly diminishing the remainders of old British Punk in the vein of the PLASMATICS or SEX PISTOLS along with a few Rock attributes, SCREAMER follows the same criteria and aspects such as the insanely classic sound production. Straightforward material that consists of immensely catchy, yet exceedingly choral choruses, crispy sounded guitars bearing vintage Metal riffing along with a few Rock prickles, absolute beats of steel and rhythm based bass, is the key in order to recapture the once glorious British moments al’a IRON MAIDEN, early SATAN, TOKYO BLADE, BUDGIE among others and trivial UFO and LED ZEPPELIN sways. Song after song on “Phoenix” SCREAMER proved the title, rising from the deep sand with a show of determination that nearly diminished their debut material two years ago.“No Sleep 'Til Hamilton” blasted my face with a fine sense of mid tempo Heavy Metal telling the story about touring, heading from place to place to show a group’s worth to play the true music and the experience of playing it live. At first I thought that it was some tribute to MOTORHEAD that hold the title of their live performance “No Sleep ‘Til Hammersmith”, yet it came to be much more in the picture of a six minute tracks of simple crafted Metal with an attractive long C part and crazed soloing that made it number one. “Demon Rider”, “No Regrets”, “Slavergrinder”, the first three songs, can be gauged together as shining highlights as if made years ago and forgotten about. Such enthusiasm to compose those vintage exemplifications should be awarded. “Demon Rider” is a flash in the dark, amazing chorus and a wonderful main riff. “No Regrets”, like galloping on a horse towards the green horizons of the English land, perfectly made chorus, great work on the thumping skins, clearly a MAIDENish song with no regrets. “Slavegrinder” sprinting in heavy as hell, tougher than it gets, providing great vocal performance and a crude main riff running away evil. “Lady Of The River” setting itself as a great specimen of the mixture of late 70s Hard Rock showing a fine vintage groove along with brittle Heavy Metal. At first I was sure it would end up being a ZEPPELIN type track but rather fast I came to notice that Metal will forever rule the day. A truly inspiring song filled with an emotive sagacity that is hard to shake.In a nutshell, this is an amazing album that every NWOBHM fan should press hard to his / her chest, never let go and not ever loose. Surely this is one my first candidates for the 2013 top crown.

Line Up:

Christoffer Svensson - Bass, Vocals
Dejan Rosic - Guitars
Anton Fingal - Guitars
Henrik Petersson - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Demon Rider 04:35
02. No Regrets 04:34
03. Slavegrinder 04:07
04. Far Away from Home 04:18
05. No Sleep 'Til Hamilton 06:04
06. Phoenix 04:17
07. Mr. Noman 06:24
08. Red Moon Rising 03:55
09. Lady of the River 07:25

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Screamer (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Okt 2021, 07:02

Screamer - Hell Machine (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock , Rock N Roll
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

We are Screamer – straight up heavy metal n’ roll from Sweden.Starting out in early 2009 with the intention of deliviering the best heavy metal there is Screamer fast grew in to one of the hardest touring demo bands in Sweden. Recording the ground setting demo “Never Going Down” after only two months as a band the path was set and shows came pouring in.The hit song “Can You Hear Me”, even in a demo version, got aired on national Swedish radio, local radio channels as well as a load of international web radio stations.More than 100 shows have been performed in both Sweden and Europe, including our first headliner tour in 2012. The high octane heavy metal n’ roll has made Screamer into a adrenaline breathing live machine that always deliver.In late 2010, early 2011 the recording of our debut album, “Adrenaline Distractions” began, and was released November 11th on German label High Roller Records. An album that made quite a fuzz all over Europe, some critics even nominated the record for “Album of the year 2011”

Album:

Swedish hopefuls Screamer started out in Ljungby, Småland, in early 2009, with Christoffer Svensson (bass/vocals), Martin Hallberg (guitars), Anton Fingal (guitars) and Henrik Petersson (drums). In 2011, they released their debut album »Adrenaline Distractions« for High Roller Records. The record received rave reviews all over the world (especially in Germany's leading metal magazine Rock Hard). After a European tour (“The 'Full Pull Tour”) along with Swedish friends Bullet and 77 from Spain in autumn 2012, Screamer recorded their second album »Phoenix«, which was even better received than the début.Now, in early 2017, after a few line-up re-shuffles, it’s time for the band’s “difficult third album”, entitled »Hell Machine«. With singer Andreas Wikström (originally hailing from Umeå in the far north of Sweden) and bassist Fredrik Svensson Carlström (from Falköping) two new guys have entered the Screamer fold.This infusion of new blood has rekindled the enthusiasm within the band. Drummer Henrik Petersson can’t hide his joy about how the new album turned out: “The song ‘On My Way’ is probably one of the strongest songs we’ve ever made, along with ‘Monte Carlo Nights’, which we’re pretty sure will satisfy every fan of the band out there. But the most epic piece we’ve ever written must be ‘Lady Of The Night’! ‘Hell Machine’, the title track, on the other hand, is pure heavy metal euphoria. I can go on and list every track of the album here, that’s how proud we are of this album!”

Line Up:

Andreas Wikström Vocals (2015-present) - See also: ex-Cruoris, ex-Nasheim, ex-Stoneload
Henrik Petersson Drums - See also: Night (live), ex-Erottica
Anton Fingal Guitars - Dejan Rosic Guitars
Fredrik Svensson Carlström Bass (2016-present)

Tracklist:

01. Alive
02. On My Way
03. Hell Machine
04. Lady Of The Night
05. Warrior
06. Denim And Leather
07. Monte Carlo Nights
08. The Punishment

+ Video "Monte Carlo Nights" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Okt 2021, 07:03

Screamer - Highway Of Heroes (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

When it comes to the New Wave Of Traditional Heavy Metal, there have been a fair amount of bands that have struck true and got it right as well as having a fair amount of bands that have lost the forest for the trees. SCREAMER Is a band that fits into the former category. This Swedish quintet is poised to release their new album and for many Traditional Metal fans, it is likely to be a contender for Album of the Year. “Highway Of Heroes” showcases a band in a great spot. First, the lineup has been solidified with individuals that are completely Invested in what the band is aiming to do, and it translates into stellar performances from start to finish.Secondly, for the first time in the band’s history, they had a proper producer at the helm (BULLET’S Gustav Hjortsjö) to refine their songs and make them as keen as a surgical scalpel. Having toured with BULLET twice, it is plain to see that everyone went into the studio as kindred spirits with the sole intention of creating a great record. I can truthfully say that they have thoroughly succeeded. Prior to this coming across my desk, I had been listening to a lot of THE SCORPIONS’ breakout album “Love At First Sting” as well as watching the music videos that went along with it. I enjoyed reviewing all of the Black Metal albums that I listened to recently, but I’m Dad-Rawk 80’s kid to the core. In my mind, SCREAMER would have been a great opening act for THE SCORPIONS on that world tour. Not only because they play similar music, but because both bands are like-minded in making music that’s the perfect soundtrack for a Friday night full of great tunes, fast cars, and exquisite feminine scenery.In regards to the songs, it’s hard to pick out a song that stands out from the rest. Typically when a band says they are “all killer and no filler“, it’s almost guaranteed that they are overcompensating for a lack of quality material. Truthfully, this is not the case here. Whether it be the guaranteed show-opener of the “Intro” setting up “Ride On” to the epic title track of “Highway Of Heroes” or even the JUDAS PRIEST-inspired harmonizing dual guitar assault of “Rider Of Death”, there are so many great tunes on this record that you just can’t listen to it once. The replay value of this album is incredibly high and I have found myself listening to it multiple times without it coming off as boring or redundant.The production skills of Gustav Hjortsjö Really do a great job of capturing this band firing on all cylinders. In my mind, the trademark of a good mix is that if you want to focus your listening in either on the vocals or any particular instrument, but it is very easy to do so without straining your ears. It’s a lot of fun to hear Anton and Dejan Trading guitar riffs and solos, and to me, the entire band is more and more becoming the heirs apparent to JUDAS PRIEST. I am well aware of how bold of a statement that is, and part of the reason why I make that claim is due to the fact that SCREAMER does what JP does in writing heavy metal music that has elements of fantasy and a little bit of horror without completely coming off as ridiculous.Overall, I will be honest with you and say that this album is going to get a lot of listens out of me because it’s that great. Within the first few minutes of pressing play, I seriously reacted like the Vince McMahon meme that has gained popularity over the past few years. My expressions went from “Hmm. Impressive!” to “Yeah! Sounds great!” to “OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!” SCREAMER has earned themselves a new fan, and it is well merited. I was somewhat indifferent to the NWOTHM before, but now I get why it appeals to so many people. It’s less of a yearning for nostalgia and more of a yearning for great music, and I will definitely be keeping my eyes on them as the years unfold.

Line Up:

Andreas Wikström - Vocals (2015-present) - See also: ex-Cruoris, ex-Nasheim, ex-Stoneload
Anton Fingal - Guitars
Dejan Rosic - Guitars
Fredrik Svensson Carlström - Bass (2016-present)
Henrik Petersson - Drums - See also: Night (live), ex-Erottica

Tracklist:

01. Intro 01:11
02. Ride On 03:26
03. Shadow Hunter 03:07
04. Rider of Death 03:41
05. Sacrifice 04:40
06. Halo 04:17
07. Highway of Heroes 03:43
08. Out of the Dark 03:22
09. Towers of Babylon 02:55
10. Caught in Lies 05:01

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Okt 2021, 07:03

Screamer - Live Sacrifice (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

Recorded live at various venues in Europe fall 2019 and early 2020. Pre-pandemic.In these new times that has turned our thundering heavy metal world upside down, we are very eager to try new ideas and formats.For our first-ever live streamed show, we have teamed up with our favourite YouTube channel, NWOTHM Full Albums, to help us deliver the goods all the way in to your living room.

Line Up:

Andreas Wikström - Vocals (2015-present) - See also: ex-Cruoris, ex-Nasheim, ex-Stoneload
Anton Fingal -Guitars - Dejan Rosic Guitars
Dejan Rosic - Guitars

production:

Mixed and mastered by Dennis Åhman
Cover art by David Paul Seymour
Layout & graphic design by Robin Utbult

Self-released on Steel Dragon Records

Tracklist:

01. Intro/Ride On
02. Demon Rider
03. Shadow Hunter
04. On My Way
05. Keep on Walking
06. Rider of Death
07. Highway of Heroes
08. Monte Carlo Nights
09. Towers of Babylon
10. Can You Hear Me
11. Halo
12. Out of the Dark

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Jan 2023, 10:49

Screamer - Kingmaker (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 102 mb

Bio:

Album:

It's the enthusiasm, the physically tangible intensity of the songs and the irrepressible drive that has always set Screamer apart from other acts. The Swedish band surrounding vocalist Andreas Wikström benefits no end from the group's amazing energy in combination with the musicians' inspiring and diverse songwriting. This rewarding mix has already produced four studio albums and one live recording since 2011. Screamer's latest offering "Kingmaker" is scheduled for release on Steamhammer/SPV. As its predecessors, "Kingmaker" sparkles with a wealth of songs in the catchment area of classic heavy metal, the kind that has been an integral part of our lives since the early 80s.

Line Up:

Jonathan Aagaard Mortensen - Guitars (2021-present) - See also: ex-The Embodied, Shakedown Suzies, ex-Golden Warriors, ex-Osiris, ex-Prewar
Dejan Rosic - Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Kingmaker 3:26
02. Rise Above 3:31
03. The Traveler 4:26
04. Hellfire 3:27
05. Chasing The Rainbow 4:15
06. Ashes And Fire 5:18
07. Burn It Down 3:23
08. Fall Of A Common Man 4:21
09. Sounds Of The Night 3:26
10. Renegade 3:45

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných