Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Male & Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 352 mb

Bio:

ECLIPTICA was founded originally as a solo project by Markus Winkler, since mid 2005 with constant line up. In December 2006 Ecliptica had their debut in front of 400 maniacs supporting DEAD SOUL TRIBE. In April 2007 ECLIPTICA successfully released their Debut-EP THE AWAKENING and presented it in front of 500 people at Planet Music Vienna.In Spring/Summer 2007 ECLITPICA won the “METAL BATTLE AUSTRIA 2007 Contest and therefore played a set at the world famous WACKEN OPEN AIR in Germany. They also got their chance to play at the biggest festival in Europe DONAUINSELFET 2007 and did their first show band acting at the Austrian BIG BROTHER AWARDS. Not to forget the support slot for the major US-Prog Metal gods SYMPHONY X. In January 2008 the band entered HINTERHOF STUDIOS VIENNA to record their first full length album IMPETUS.The release party for IMPETUS happened again at PLANET MUSIC Vienna in front of 500 people. After that ECLIPTICA opened the Vienna Show of IN EXTREMO, in front of 2000 people, very successfully. October 2008 Ecliptica were signed by the Italian label FRONTIERS RECORDS to release their debut album IMPETUS worldwide. After a lot of Shows with bands like Tim “Ripper Owens”, Axxis, etc ECLIPTICA played at the german BÖRSENCRASHFESTIVAL, as the first foreign band.In 2011 the next album JOURNEY SATURNINE was recorded at the WildoneMusic Studios and mastered at the FINNVOX studios. On December 5th ECLIPTICA released the first single to the upcoming album and reached #3 in the Austrian Rock Itunes Charts and #58 in the Austrian general iTunes charts. On January 20th 2012 the album JOURNEY SATURNINE was released.ECLIPTICA‘s third Album ECLIPTIFIED will be released on the 15th of January 2016.

Album:

The moment I read the name SERGENT STEEL, I simply had to listen to this and do a review. You see being a marketing student at an MBA level, even small things like name of a band has started to fascinate me, and I guess if you are a rare old school band in this day and age, you are bound to have Steel or its synonyms in your band’s name! But that apart, as I started to do this review the weird fantasy kinky artwork caught my eyes and also made me wonder if this was a Stoner band or a Grindcore band, you probably wouldn’t have seen any self-imposed censorship in the artwork. Anyways let’s get along with the “Riders Of The Worm” releasing later this year on November 25th on Boyz Tyme Records.With 14 songs on offer here and the album clocking 55 min, I did wonder if the album had enough in it to keep me interested through-out. Let me find out. The album starts out with a happy going song in the aptly named “Happy Time (Love On Demand)”, and you soon realize that the sound resembles lot of yesteryears Hard Rock bands while still having its uniqueness. The song gives a unique feeling as unlike most Hard Rock or Metal bands that I listen to daily, SERGENT STEEL brings a happy feel to the table and it actually works. The first song is almost like an adult rhyme! As I drive along with the album, “Dirty Habits” reminds me of AIRBOURNE due to its sharp rhythmic riffs. Kane Roberts of ALICE COOPER fame offers a guest appearance in “Silver Spoon” which sounds too simplistic for my liking. “Where My Heart Is” is more of a Classic Rock love song as the electric guitar only makes its presence during the juicy solos, though all in all an interesting and beautiful song. “Young And Hungry” gives a glimpse of what the lyrics are as the band attempts an anthem here and I must say it almost does work for the boys, especially with another guest appearance in the form of the Hard Rock legend Mark Slaughter as he makes his presence felt through his vocals. I hate to describe each and every song here, but I will probably end up doing just that as each song seems to be worthy of some description as they seem to bring something new to the table. “Only Good Girls (Love A Rock 'n' Roll Boy)” is a much faster song and offers much needed pace to the album. The next few songs like “Rock 'n' Roll Highway” offer happy go lucky Rock n roll songs (nothing like AC/DC or GUNS N ROSES) which are somewhat not-so-appealing to the metalhead in me. “Samsara” is a rather melodic Indian classical style soothing 3 min instrumental which I surprisingly liked for what it was rather than judging it in a larger context of the album. Call me weird, but “Promised Land” felt like a crossover of JAMES BLUNT and SABASTEIN BACH. The band tries to blast a punkish song with “Trouble Maker” but again, not just convincing enough, especially after some really amazing songs. The album ends with a 53 sec Hip Hop remix of “Dirty Habits”, well I will not say anything more!The core sound of the band itself is great and is very interesting, but with 14 songs and the band trying far too many things in a single album, the essence kind of got lost a bit. But having said that “Riders Of The Worm” is still an album worth at least one time listen.

Line-Up:

Sandra Urbanek - Vocals (2009-present)
Markus Winkler - Guitars (2004-present) - See also: ex-Subacid, ex-Drunken Angels
Thomas Tieber - Vocals (2005-present) - See also: ex-Vivian, ex-Steamer
Van Alen - Guitars (2009-present) - See also: ex-Eleftheria
Roman Daucher - Drums (2010-present) - See also: Sideburns
Petra Schuhmayer - Bass (2013-present) - See also: ex-Marbath, ex-Saturus

Tracks:

01. Welcome To The Show
02. Hate The Pain
03. Round 'n' Round
04. Road To Nowhere
05. One For Rock 'n' Roll
06. Need Your Love
07. Persephone
08. Hero Of The Day
09. Trip
10. Rock 'n' Roll Medication
11. No Surrender
12. For Good
13. We Rock
14. Sleeping In My Car (Roxette Cover) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Round 'n' Round" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Ecliptica (AUT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Apr 2021, 11:29

Ecliptica - 15 In A Row (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Male & Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 352 mb

Bio:

ECLIPTICA was founded originally as a solo project by Markus Winkler, since mid 2005 with constant line up. In December 2006 Ecliptica had their debut in front of 400 maniacs supporting DEAD SOUL TRIBE. In April 2007 ECLIPTICA successfully released their Debut-EP THE AWAKENING and presented it in front of 500 people at Planet Music Vienna.In Spring/Summer 2007 ECLITPICA won the “METAL BATTLE AUSTRIA 2007 Contest and therefore played a set at the world famous WACKEN OPEN AIR in Germany. They also got their chance to play at the biggest festival in Europe DONAUINSELFET 2007 and did their first show band acting at the Austrian BIG BROTHER AWARDS. Not to forget the support slot for the major US-Prog Metal gods SYMPHONY X. In January 2008 the band entered HINTERHOF STUDIOS VIENNA to record their first full length album IMPETUS.The release party for IMPETUS happened again at PLANET MUSIC Vienna in front of 500 people. After that ECLIPTICA opened the Vienna Show of IN EXTREMO, in front of 2000 people, very successfully. October 2008 Ecliptica were signed by the Italian label FRONTIERS RECORDS to release their debut album IMPETUS worldwide. After a lot of Shows with bands like Tim “Ripper Owens”, Axxis, etc ECLIPTICA played at the german BÖRSENCRASHFESTIVAL, as the first foreign band.In 2011 the next album JOURNEY SATURNINE was recorded at the WildoneMusic Studios and mastered at the FINNVOX studios. On December 5th ECLIPTICA released the first single to the upcoming album and reached #3 in the Austrian Rock Itunes Charts and #58 in the Austrian general iTunes charts. On January 20th 2012 the album JOURNEY SATURNINE was released.ECLIPTICA‘s third Album ECLIPTIFIED will be released on the 15th of January 2016.

Album:

The Austrian rock / metal formation ECLIPTICA is back with new material after almost five years: "15 In A Row" is the name of the new work and the title refers to the 15-year history of the band, which includes four partly great albums and numerous live shows (Wacken, Donauinselfest, as well as support shows for IN EXTREMO, SYMPHONY X, TIM RIPPER OWENS and many others). The musical direction has not changed much, once again an interesting mix of metal, hard rock, rock’n’roll and even melodic rock is offered, but by no means a mish-mash between the styles, it is precisely differentiated. And this is exactly the strength of the Viennese, so that the result is an extremely varied work. Particularly characteristic are the grandiose alternating chants of the male vocals by Tom Tieber and the female, often genre-typical in a rocky-smoky style, by Sandra Urbanek, often dueling or in a common choir. The instrumentation, especially the guitar work, scores with rich finesse and a perfect production.The title track describes and quotes the history of the band in typical fashion, a great opener.“Children Of The Universe” begins in a carrying style, increases to a mid-tempo rocker and is determined by an interesting guitar riff, the chorus is performed in a very nice choral singing, with a quiet part by Sandra in between.“Masterpiece Of Love” is rightly released as a single, wonderful heavy number! With "Fallin‘ "the Melodic Rockbase is served perfectly, a very melodic song with clear voices.“Speed ​​Kings” has the most tempo (what a surprise!) Of all the songs."The Enemy" is a varied reef monster with interesting lyrics.With the following tracks “Addicted To Life”, “Long And Wide Road” and “Travel Far Away”, all rock fans, some of them AOR, get their money's worth: beautiful, catchy melodies and choruses without falling into kitsch.No decent rock album without a ballad: “Deep Inside”, a terrific scrap of pecking with guitar accompaniment, even the hardest rocker's heart melts.A “straight forward rocker” (“Mighty Wings”) concludes one of the best albums that were released in this extraordinary 2020.

Line-Up:

Sandra Urbanek - Vocals (2009-present)
Thomas Tieber - Vocals (2005-present) - See also: ex-Vivian, ex-Steamer
Markus Winkler - Guitars (2004-present) - See also: ex-Subacid, ex-Drunken Angels
Van Alen - Guitars (2009-present) - See also: ex-Eleftheria
Roman Daucher - Drums (2010-present) - See also: Sideburns
Petra Schuhmayer - Bass (2013-present) - See also: ex-Marbath, ex-Saturus

Tracks:

01. 15 in a Row (03:42)
02. Children of the Universe (04:43)
03. Masterpiece of Love (03:11)
04. Fallin' (04:01)
05. Speed Kings (03:35)
06. The Enemy (03:17)
07. Addict to Life (03:52)
08. Long and Wide Road (03:33)
09. Travel Far Away (04:15)
10. Deep Inside (04:45)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných