Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Hevilan (BRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Mar 2021, 12:14

Hevilan - The End Of Time (2013) (Massacre Records Edition 2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Massacre Records Edition 2015)
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

Heavy Metal music, with a sensational production, virtuoso musicians, choir, strings, epic songs and special guest Aquiles Priester, the former drummer of Angra who did a test to enter Dream Theater in 2011.The Name Hevilan is derived from the Hebrew word HEVILA, wich means, full of treasures. So, one possible translation for Hevilan is: the Promissed Land Full of Treasures.

Album:

Hanging out in Brazil for nearly ten years is Hevilan, a heavy metal band. They had a three song debut EP, Blinded Faith, shortly after forming which lead to a modicum of decent press and more than a few gigs around their native country. Now the arrive with some international recognition with the release of The End Of Time on Germany's Massacre Records.For the sake of clarity and honesty, it should be said from the start that The End Of Time is not, technically, a new "new" album from the band. It was released in Brazil and the South American territory in 2013. It's essentially getting an European push at this time, which means a larger audience, and that's a good thing.Essentially, Hevilan's metal sound can be boiled down to certain key elements. First, their metal is heavy, like modern down tuned heavy. Then there's the riffage, and a lot of it, mostly thrashlike and pummelling, maybe bludgeoning is better. Then comes the pacing with most everything rushing along at a power metal speed. So there it is. Heavy. Intense. Fast. That pretty much sums up Hevilan. The reality is that that triumvirate does significant damage, like severely wounding the cause of melody. And for my money, gets old rather fast, no pun intended.But there's a few more things to mention. Hevilan uses three vocalist, their main man Alex Pasqualle with guests Vitor Rodrigues (Torture Squad, Voodoo Priest) and Warrel Dane (Nevermore, Sanctuary) on four songs. As a whole, all three deliver rough and raw vocals, so you could say there is some consistency. Dane shows up on a second version of Shades Of War as bonus track. After delivering bushels of blistering riffage, guitarist and band founder Johnny Moraes can lay down some terrific licks in his leads, generally of the neo-classical variety. His guitar lines are likely the best thing about the band and album.Outside of that element, in the end, I'm not sure I was all that impressed with or entertained by Hevilan or The End Of Time. Actually, the best song on the album, Loneliness, is nothing like the rest of the album. It's a fine metal anthem with some orchestration that significantly dails back the intensity. Like the constant oppressive heaviness that proceeds the song, I don't know if could handle a whole album of songs like Loneliness, but it was a nice reprieve from the former. But if you like your metal heavier, intense, fast, and generally beating your brain into mush, you'll like this album.

Line Up:

Biek Yohaitus Bass (2005-present) - See also: ex-Sinrise
Johnny Moraes Guitars (2005-present) - See also: Warrel Dane (live)
Alex Pasquale Vocals (2005-present) - See also: ex-Mysttral, ex-Sinrise
Rafael Dyszy Drums

Tracklist:

01. Regenesis 04:03
02. Shades of War 05:12
03. Minus Is Call 05:38
04. End of Time 05:48
05. Desire of Destruction 03:21
06. Sanctum Imperium 04:54
07. Dark Throne of Babylon 03:55
08. Son of Messiah 06:15
09. Loneliness 06:52
10. Shades Of War - Extended Version (featuring Warrel Dane) (Bonus Track)
11. Quest of Illusion 2014 (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Hevilan

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Mar 2021, 12:14

Hevilan - Symphony Of Good And Evil (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

Heavy Metal music, with a sensational production, virtuoso musicians, choir, strings, epic songs and special guest Aquiles Priester, the former drummer of Angra who did a test to enter Dream Theater in 2011.The Name Hevilan is derived from the Hebrew word HEVILA, wich means, full of treasures. So, one possible translation for Hevilan is: the Promissed Land Full of Treasures.

Album:

Notorious heavy symphonic metal outfit Hevilan return with their frantic new album ‘The Symphony of Good and Evil’. Due to be released by Brutal Records on March 19th, 2021.Aiming for spectacular and falling somewhere between magical and magnificent, Hevilan combine an old-school heavy metal feel with focused symphonic elements. Crushingly heavy head-bangers with meaty riffs and thumping percussion, backed up by soaring vocals that have plenty of growl to them when needed. The symphonic elements are not as prominently placed as you might expect either.In fact on the opener, Dark Paradise, the focus is on hyperactive guitars and chunky drums. A very heavy metal start. It’s with Rebellion of the Saints that the grandeur is exposed with choir singing that gives it a very epic feel. While still being heavy as balls. The groove of the guitars will get the neck muscles twitching.Great Battle and Here I Am are less exciting and interesting but deliver on the dark and thumping heaviness that Hevilan promise. Before we get a surprising ballad in the form of Always in My Dreams. A classy effort, the vocals absolutely shine here as they needed too, being so front and centre.Things then build back with the two parts of Devil Within. Part I: The Evil Approaches is an apt title as the guitar rhythm has a wicked feel to it. As though something is approaching from behind. As it begins to spike and get heavier, it’s clear that what follows is truly evil. Part II: Hammer of Gods goes the frenzied route with an all out assault of heavy metal proportions. A truly epic listen that buoys the spirit and energises the soul.Waiting for the Right Time is a mostly mellow listen (aside from occasional bursts) and needed as what follows is the 4-part title track that will drain all the energy left over. Beginning with Part I: Revelation, where operatic singing and grandiose orchestrations make for a gargantuan start. It leads into Part II: Dark Ages where the symphonic elements are still front and centre at first. Then it kicks up a notch but not as you might expect. The broken groove, djenty in a way, it’s a little hard to get into but Hevilan correct the course by getting faster and heavier. The track evolving in something truly wild.Continuing the perfect flow, Part III: Song of Rebellion is a very short build of epic symphonic music. Leading right into the finale of Part IV: Epilogue which is not at all what you might expect with such a title. For starters, it’s over 7-minutes long and brings back the metal with some serious gusto. The culmination of Hevilan’s story and the best example of how well their metal stylings and symphonic layers work together. One final glorious head-banger to end things on a high.There’s no doubt they’ve put in a ton of effort here and it has paid off. There’s a lot to take in and at around 54 minutes, there’s no shortage of music here. Aside from a few flat points, The Symphony of Good and Evil rises high and soars spectacularly through the sky.

Line Up:

Alex Pasquale - Vocals (2005-present) - See also: ex-Mysttral, ex-Sinrise
Biek Yohaitus - Bass (2005-present) - See also: ex-Sinrise
Johnny Moraes - Guitars (2005-present) - See also: Warrel Dane (live)
Rafael Dyszy - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Dark Paradise 04:58
02. Rebellion of the Saints 04:29
03. Great Battle 05:07
04. Here I Am 03:10
05. Always in My Dreams 05:15
06. Devil Within "Part I Evil Approaches" 02:42
07. Devil Within "Part II Hammer of the Gods" 04:53
08. Waiting For the Right Time 05:15
09. Symphony of Good and Evil "Part I Revelation" 04:16
10. Symphony of Good and Evil "Part II Dark Ages" 04:39
11. Symphony of Good and Evil "Part III Song of Rebellion" 01:17
12. Symphony of Good and Evil "Part IV Epilogue" 07:04

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných