Warrant - The Enforcer (1985) (Noise International Records Edition 2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Okt 2023, 08:09

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1985 (Noise International Records Edition 2013)
Style : Speed Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 90 mb

Bio:

Warrant was a German speed metal band that formed in 1983 in Düsseldorf.The band's members were Jörg Juraschek (vocals and bass), Thomas Klein (guitar), Oliver May (bass), and Lothar Wieners (drums).They went on tour with Warlock in 1985, after releasing an EP and an LP. The band soon split up.In 1999, the band briefly reunited and recorded two new songs. Both of Warrant's albums were reissued on a single disc in 2000, with the new tracks included.In August 2010 Pure Steel Records announced the re-release of the albums.If the name is mentioned Warrant, light when the lovers of the Teutonic Speed ​​Metal all panic buttons! Re-released bundled with the EP "First Strike" and the only previous studio album "The Enforcer", the time appeared on Noise Records and Pure Steel in 2010, the Düsseldorf in 1985 written in their genre history for eternity. Even today drone on relevant events from the overdriven ghetto blasters countless cowl support anthems like "Satan," "The Rack," "Nuns Have No Fun" or "The Enforcer" in a deafening volume."Metal Bridge", the first album in nearly 30 years, the band still shows of her most biting page. The trio, from which the original line-up unfortunately only bassist / singer Jörg Juraschek is left to is not afraid to handle contemporary influences, but keeping the energy and hardness miss the early days. The album is generally characterized by a "happier", more positive vibe than at the beginning of times and also sporadic, now thrashy influences of brand Metallica can not deny the Rhine countries. Nevertheless, "Metal Bridge" is full of allusions to the glorious old days and also the high, intersecting Screams Jörg has of course still a firm grasp on it. The new recordings of old popular song »Ordeal Of Death" and "The Enforcer" and the final instrumental "Labyrinth Of The Lost" finish strong album that is the perfect musical bridge between past and present.Also in 2014, cementing its reputation as a Warrant of the best metal bands that ever came from from Germany!Warrant 2014 ....... Metal Bridge ..... New Wave Of All Heavy Metal.

Album:

When thinking about Warrant, the hair band comes quickly in the mind of many people that consider them metal, no wonder why it's not in the archives ... Anyway, we're in a totally different situation here, Warrant is the speed metal band from Germany, at least for old school metal listeners. They unfortunately had a very short life as a band, most of their active moments happened in 1985, and they disbanded that same year shortly after the release of the "First Strike" EP. Despite its confusing name, this is not their first release. The debut and sole album of those Germans is "The Enforcer", also released in 1985. The cover art shows their mascot I guess? Because they literally used that executioner in every release they have, including their comeback album released a few years ago in 2014.Although this band's journey occurred in the right time for such music, they still didn't catch much attention in the German scene, even if they were signed at the big label Noise Records. However, the guys of Warrant were great and skilled musicians as well, this album is the exact proof of my statement here. The "The Enforcer" album material consists of nine tracks plus an introduction, for a total running time of 37 minutes and most of the songs are typical speed metal, clocking at 3-4 minutes each on average. The intro is more or less useful in that particular case, I guess it was just to add some suspense to what awaits the listener after it ends.As soon as the first real song begins, which is "The Rack", you will easily notice the musical horizon that Warrant took. This track is pretty much what defines speed metal in general, with its fast-paced main riff and aggressive drumming. They can easily be compared with other country mates of Germany such as Avenger (or early Rage), Running Wild and some similarities with Iron Angel on the fastest songs obviously. One thing to convince you that the band knew how to write great memorable songs back in the 80s is how every chorus is catchy as hell, after a few listens, this shit caused a brainstorm in my head. You will get my point especially by listening to "Cowards or Martyrs" and "Torture in the Tower", which especially has the most killer riffs of the whole album. Even if it's mainly a speed metal record, some tracks show some interesting heavy metal variations. The more mid-paced "Betrayer" and "Send Ya' to Hell" are great examples of their heaviest riffs of the record. There are also pretty cool guitar solos, in the "The Enforcer" track for instance. What about the vocal department? Well, Jörg Juraschek did a fabulous job, as soon as I heard his voice for the first time, I knew that I would like it. Unlike the evil sounding of many other bands, Warrant opted for a cleaner voice with some harsh screams at times that perfectly fits in the aggressivity of the music. Despite how brillant these guys were, they didn't experiment that much musically speaking, nothing too complex on here, but still well-written songs and in the good manner. The guitar duo is sharing the lead parts in some songs, such as the 5 minutes "Ordeal of Death", there are some interesting melodic passages as well.What is a little painful with this album is the uninspired title and lyrical subjects, which are metal, violence and sex. I personally didn't care much about it, but it still worth mentioning that songs like "Nuns Have No Fun" and "Die Young" have boring lyrics ... But anyway, the songs are still killer. The production work on this album is amazing, all the instruments are heard perfectly and well-balanced too. This is mainly because they were signed to Noise Records, a bit like other bands such as Deathrow, Vendetta and Helloween, who were also signed on them, and all got nicely produced records. Even if I mostly prefer the more raw sound, it's still a 80s record and has a unique sound.Overall, this is a near perfect album with some minor flaws, but who cares? This is an album that I recommend to all fans of speed metal in general. It's not enough of a well-known record, and people need to give it a chance, in fact, all their releases of 1985 are worthy of being listened to. I'm warning you though, maybe you will get some song choruses stuck in your head as you listen to them.

Line-Up:

Jörg Juraschek - Bass, Vocals
Thomas Klein - Guitars
Oliver May - Guitars
Lothar Wieners - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Intro 00:51 instrumental
02. The Rack 03:50
03. Ordeal of Death 05:17
04. Nuns Have No Fun 02:58
05. Send Ya' to Hell 04:07
06. The Enforcer 04:57
07. Betrayer 04:11
08. Die Young 04:00
09. Torture in the Tower 03:58
10. Cowards or Martyrs 03:40

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 65 neregistrovaných