Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2002 by guitarist , songwriter and producer Gabriele Palermo.Tragedian was concieved from the idea of combinding musical virtruosity,speed ,heaviness and melodic elements within a variable format.Taken notes from such influence's as N.W.O.B.H.M.,Shred and German Melodic Speed Metal ,and rather than trying to reinvent a wheel thats been reinvented a million times,Tragedian takes the best elements from each genre and makes thier own interpretation.After a series of tribute cd appearances and sharing the stage with such bands as Mob Rules , Paragon , Pagan's Mind and Eternal Reign, & Osukaru, the debut cd was released in 2008 followed by a supporting tour through Sweden and Finland with Burning Point and Cryonic Temple.The summer of 2009 saw the preproduction of the follow up cd with a new line up consisting of Vocalist Val Shieldon (ex Oracle Sun),Bassist Steve Vawamas (Master Castle , ex Shadows Of Steel), Keyboardist Dany All (ex Synthphonia Suprema,Fogalord) and Drummer Max Polon. Decimation was released to commercial and critical acclaim in the summer of 2013 with a supporting tour and live shows throughout 2013 and from 2014 till 2017 with new members Bassist Dirk Seifert Dölves (ex Paragon),Singer Alex Blank (Powerslave,Hamburg Iron Maiden Tribute) and Drummer Nicolo Bernini while working on a new production.In August 2017 saw the completion of the 3rd Tragedian cd. 11 brand new songs of power, speed and melody including guest appearances by Kai Hansen (ex Helloween,Gamma Ray & Unisonic) and Bob Katsionis (Firewind,Serious Black ,Outloud) adding thier expertise to this new collection of songs.

Album:

Hail the majestic enrichments of the keyboards, a royal welcome into a glowing dreamscape yet only to witness the next decimation coming forth. Granting the fact that I haven’t listened to anything of this act’s past, I noticed how grandiose it tries to be. On the other hand, it is always fun stepping further into the belly of the beast, getting to know things unheard of before. Through IceWarrior Records I came to know TRAGEDIAN, a German band mixing merits of Heavy, Euro Power and Speed Metal, led by guitarist Gabriele Palermo (ex-STORMWARRIOR), can be easily compared to the Italian LABYRINTH, SECRET SPHERE or the local DIONYSUS. With the presentation of the band’s new “Decimation”, TRAGEDIAN marks the official demonstration of their new lineup, other than Palermo, including members of MASTERCASTLE, ATHLANTIS and SYNTHPHONIA SUPREMA.In a broad overlook, “Decimation” is like a comeback to the early 00s or late 90s of this kind of Euro Power Metal producing a solid affair. Not too melodic in comparison to the majority of German Power Metal scene, nor it is intense or heavier in comparison to some of the local titans. Frankly, as you probably noticed from the similarities I cited in the last paragraph, it would seem that TRAGEDIAN have more in common with the qualities of Italian bands rather than the ferocity of most German bands. “Decimation” has its share of elegance in its songwriting with a few catchy lines, yet at times sounding a bit cheap. Furthermore, the music accompanies speedy tempo and an abundant drumming, decent guitar riffery with a lean lead guitar fretwork, solid vocal line and a wonderful halo of keyboards. Here and there I was able to detect a few glitches and sloppy playing, and there are the production values of the release that made it to sound highly too digitalized.Within my journey through “Decimation” I seemed to like better the speedy Power Metal memorable showcases rather than what can be reckoned as open chord driven Heavy Metal examples spread on the tracklist. “Reach For The Sky”, closing the album is nothing different, nor a renewal, of anything done nearly fifteen years ago, however, listening to this kind of Power Metal implementation makes you wonder, looking far beyond. The guitar riffs of Palermo and keyboards of Dany All appeared masterful and top notch, enhancing the feeling I just described. Also it is Val Shieldon’s most impressive performance as this band’s frontman, resembling IRON FIRE’s Martin Steene. “United” being yet another outstanding mesmerizer with a catchy chorus and a bombastic type of speedy drumming, All’s Keyboards are formidable, yet Palermo’s chords could have been a little bit constructive. “Shadows Of The Past” seemed to be a continuance of “United” yet with a just a little spike of class to it with a dose of vocal feistiness and lead guitar peak performance. “Cryng In The Rain” might be that one example for a dramatic, ballad like, track that proclaimed another solid matter out of this band. At first I thought it would be a WHITESNAKE cover, yet for a minute there I was glad that it wasn’t, TRAGEDIAN put up an emotive moment with nice music.So as you can see, “Decimation” is a rather rock-solid effort, nothing extraordinary, but respectfully good enough to make the cut as sufficient memorable Metal.

Line-Up:

Val Shieldon - Vocals (2009-present) - See also: Twilight Zone, ex-Oracle Sun, ex-Sigma
Gabriel Palermo - Guitars (2002-present) - See also: ex-Stormwarrior
Steve Vawamas - Bass (2009-present) - See also: Athlantis, Mastercastle, ex-Angels in Black, ex-Shadows of Steel, ex-The Dogma
Max Polon - Drums (2009-present)
Dany All - Keyboards (2009-present) - See also: Fogalord, Synthphonia Suprema, ex-Nothing Else

Tracklist:

01. Decimation 02:45 instrumental
02. Escape 04:32
03. Forever 03:38
04. United 04:27
05. Destiny 04:19
06. Inner Silence 03:48
07. As On 02:44
08. Crying In The Rain 04:44
09. Shadows Of My Past 03:54
10. Redemption (Bonus Track ) 03:16
11. Reach For The Sky 03:47

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok
Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných