Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 97 mb

Bio:

LAZY BONEZ was formed in early 2012. Actually it was pure accident as some members from TAROT met some other cool metalheads from ETTR and D-CAYED. First it was meant to be only a short studiosession of two songs, but... As the result sounded way much better than expected, the guys then decided take the long way and make the full album. AND NOW IT'S READY!!!

Album:

LAZY BONEZ was found around 2012 and built on cooperation between some of the greatest Finnish names in Metal, including in the bands TAROT and ETTR and D-CAYED. The album is a pure Heavy Metal with several good songs yet the majority is no more than solid. As a matter of fact, there was one song that really made me “wow” and tear me a part. I had a feeling as if I have heard everything before and there is nothing to renew, even with the great participation of Udo Dirkschneider himself on the album.It's a bit sound like ACCEPT going Hard rock, a good example can be noticed with "Bring it all Now". For a an overdose of melodic Metal, you can listen to the song "Stainless Steel", which has nice melodic guitars section, is one of the best songs. "First To Go" is yet another one of the album’s elevation points, the cooperation with Dirkschneider make this song an immortal, old school Heavy Metal as if it was taken from the album “Animal House”.I don't have anything to say about the track "M.I.L.F" – Mother I Like Flowers, yet for the true meaning, I will leave that to you. "Got A Soul" is not bad tune, a reminder of some new EDGUY track, but the thing is that it combined several genres like on the next song "Free Ride", a simple Hard Rock track that has some DEEP PURPLE mixed with GUNS N ROSES. Nothing warned about the next track "Poker Face", which is actually a cover of Lady Gaga. I don't know the original song but it sounds that they did a great work. "Return to Me" is the closer of the album, nice ballad, very dramatic and has a strong chorus that delivers the song's message.The album is decent, as I explained earlier, nothing quite shocking and overwhelming, a solid Heavy Metal album and nice try of collaboration of great Metal musicians.

Line Up:

Tommi Salmela - : Vocals - See also: Raskasta Joulua, Tarot, ex-Mess, Tuple, ex-Cardiant, ex-Thunderstone (live)
Jaakko Kauppinen - : Bass, Back Vocals D-CAYED, Exception To The Rule
Mikko Niiranen - : Guitar, Back Vocals D-CAYED, Maiden Invasion
Markku Mähönen - : Guitar, Back Vocals Exception To The Rule
Janne Tolsa - : Keyboard - See also: Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Tarot, ex-Marenne, Turmion Kätilöt, ex-Warmath, ex-Virtuocity, ex-Twisted Silence
Pecu Cinnari - : Drums - Tarot (R.I.P. 2016)

Tracklist:

01. Bring It All Now (feat. Stefan Schwarzmann) (3:26)
02. Stainless Steel (4:24)
03. First To Go - Last To Know (feat. Marco Hietala & Udo Dirkschneider) (4:24)
04. Frozen Love (feat. Stefan Schwarzmann) (4:19)
05. Written In The Sky (feat. MC Raaka Pee) (4:26)
06. M.I.L.F. (3:27)
07. Got A Soul (4:36)
08. Free Ride (3:30)
09. Poker Face (3:20)
10. Return To Me (4:35)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných