Pleasure Slaves - The Last Of The Giants (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Mar 2023, 14:35

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Pleasure Slaves is a True Epic Metal band from Bergamo (Italy), founded in the year 2009 by the drummer Roberto Ira and the singer Simone Grigolo. After the join of Alessandro Villa at the bass, Simone Bianchi and Oscar Giavazzi at the guitars, the ultimate line-up was ready to strike into the metal scene.The name "Pleasure Slaves" comes from the homonymous song of Manowar, who are the most responsible to the approach to the Epic metal by all the band members.The main issues of their songs are the epic battles, fought in the name of the gods of Valhalla, the heroic acts of the knights and the values for which they fight. Among the many sources of inspiration there’s the saga "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George Martin.In conclusion, the features that belong to these five “Defenders of True Metal” are energy, strenght, courage and honor. All of this is shown in their concerts, where the public is enhanced and sings choirs praising the supreme values which Pleasure Slaves are fighting for, to form a single large family united in the name of True Metal.Since the early years, Pleasure Slaves have reached important milestones, including the release of their debut album "The Last of the Giants", which had a positive response from both the critics and the fans, and the recording of the videoclip of the single "The Power of the Knigthts".The band also had the honor of performing with internationally renowned artists like Fabio Lione (Rhapsody of Fire, Vision Divine) and Morby (Domine, Sabotage).At the end of the year 2012, the singer and co-founder Simone Grigolo has decided to leave the band because of personal commitments, but they remain determined to maintain a collaboration relationship.Pleasure Slaves are therefore looking for a new singer, to continue the march along the path of the "True Metal" and uphold its values. True Metal will never die.

Album:

Who wants to be the next slave in line? Would he or she please raise his or her hand and scream "I".Well it is not going to be me; I am too old for this shit. Come to think if, it scares the shit out of me to say that I am too old for something, especially in Metal music. Anyhow, I present you the new album of an Epic Metal band from Italy that seems to long for a pleasurable slavery under the sign of the 80s. And so they did by calling themselves PLEASURE SLAVES, which by the way was named after the old MANOWAR classic title. The music is almost the same as the name but with Italian accent, no Eric Adams at the front but the capable theatrical figure of Simone SK Grigolo, and no blasting bass like MANOWAR's Viking giant Joey DeMaio. "The Last Of The Giants", via Rising Records, crosses between stories of the glory of Valhalla, bravery of Medieval Knights right to the immortal way of True Metal.In the bottom, the album felt like a script for a melodramatic play on one of those large scale venues. Maybe it will be a good idea to build a special setting for several of the songs within the tracklist; it will probably get someone interested. As far as the music is concerned, it is a mere 80s oriented effort, also the same can be said about the album's production (Though the skins didn't sound as lively as in older releases but nothing can be perfect right? At least the drummer did well). PLEASURE SLAVES provide a nice example of MANOWAR meets IRON MAIDEN plus a nice tweak of NWOBHM. On the other hand, the riffing wasn't too constructive but pretty simple. It came to the point, at least half of the album, that the music was just scenery to Simone that took the reins the main storyteller. However, on the second half of the release, where great songs came to light, the two guitarists had their way with conquering lead guitar work that took the reins of music toward their direction."The Song Of The Seven" was the first that really thundered with both the vocalic drama, amazing keyboards cover and emotive and plain beautiful riffing and lead solos that won't put IRON MAIDEN or MANOWAR to shame. This one could have been a true theatrical spectacle. "Hero", the glory of the knights, maintains a great main riff that sounds similar to the classic plus a fine chorus along with it. I think that "The True Way" and "The Power Of The Nights" have a true potential even though they had a few dry sections that weren't so appealing.If you happen to enjoy Epic Metal music in the vein of early MANOWAR, hail this one. However don't expect the same energies of the Americans, or at least what they had in the past, this is a storyteller's ride and it shows it rather with ease. For who is more open, I would watch for this one.

Line-Up:

Simone SK Grigolo - Vocals
Oscar Giavazzi - Guitar - See also: Redneck, ex-Deathtopia, ex-Helion
Simone Bianchi - Guitar
Alessandro Villa - Bass
Roberto Ira - Drums

Tracklist:

01. True Metal Will Never Die 04:21
02. Ballad 04:14
03. Hero 04:12
04. Lionheart 03:51
05. The Truest of the True 02:23
06. The Last of the Giants 04:05
07. The Power of the Knights 06:01
08. The Song of the Seven 07:32
09. Red Dragon 05:30
10. The True Way 07:46

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných