Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Feb 2023, 11:37

Motor - Motor (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Dead Center Productions Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal , Satanic Rock , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 102 mb

Bio:

Heavy/speed/thrash metal band from Dessau-Roßlau, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany formed in 2010.Discography: Turbopower Demo 2010, Promo 2012 EP 2012, Super Rock '12 in Erfurt Live album 2012, Motor Full-length 2013.The band calls their music Satanic Rock.

Album:

Debut full-length album released in January 1, 2013.This is a mix of everything I love anout heavy metal.Evil, fast and brutal. I fell in love after one track.Favorite track: "Satanic Rock". While listening to this album my cat exploded, that's ok I hate that cat but I love MOTOR.Now excuse me, I have to clean up exploded cat.Motor by Motor, German old school heavy / speed metal warriors, is one of these albums that you find very hard to dislike. Their debut album came out over two years ago, but I’ve just managed to get round to getting a copy. I first heard them on a free CD that came with Slowly We Rot, one of Eastern Europe’s finer underground mags. I loved ‘Satanic Rock’, but what is the rest of the album like? ‘Highspeed Drinkers’ kicks us off with a great, punkish speed metal vibe with a dirty production and dirtier riffs. ‘Good Evening (This is Over the Top)’ is a short, sharp kick to the ribs, while the more mid paced thrasher ‘Hellride’ is just that dash chuggier and less frantic. The speedy, insanely catchy ‘Heavy Metal’ is great, and ‘Satanic Rock’ is still one of my favourite songs of the past few years. ‘Dr Steel’ is a white hot riffing beast of vintage thrash, while the high energy punk of ‘Truckstop Demon’ is raw and rocking.Motor do speed metal the old fashioned way. Imagine crossing ‘Kill Em All’ with any Motorhead record then throwing in a dash of classic Venom in there, and you’re getting the idea. The vocals don’t have a lot of variety, and admittedly a lot of the songs sound similar, but when a band play with this much energy and conviction, it’s incredibly hard not to just grab a beer and bang your fucking head. ‘Motor’ is a great no frills metal album full of infectious songs and pure fucking aggression!

Line Up:

Nissen - Vocals - See also: ex-Hel, ex-Thromos
Pirat666 Guitars, Vocals - See also: Pirates of Acheron, ex-Devil Lee Rot, ex-Kleinstadtpiraten
Excrementor Bass - See also: ex-Devil Lee Rot, ex-Thromos
Pulverizatör Drums, Vocals - See also: Pirates of Acheron, ex-Devil Lee Rot, ex-Fatal Embrace, ex-Thromos (live), ex-Kleinstadtpiraten

Tracklist:

01. Highspeed Drinkers 03:38
02. Good Evening (This Is Over the Top) 02:02
03. Hellride 03:20
04. Heavy Metal 02:13
05. Dr. Steel 04:45
06. Turbopower 02:33
07. Motor Øl 03:11
08. Robot Liver 03:31
09. Rattlesnake 04:34
10. Truckstop Demon 03:11
11. Motor 02:58
12. Satanic Rock 03:47
13. Tornado 03:20

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných