Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Classic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 95 mb

Bio:

Rebelstar is a Dutch Rockband with their roots in Den Haag.Serge Naberman (vocals/guitar) and Martijn Niggebrugge (guitar) put their heads together a few years back to write Old Skool Hardrock with the influence of todays Rock and Metal, heavy riffs with catchy, very strong and melodic high pitched vocals.And with a very tight rhythm section consisting of Toine Vanderlinden (Martyr, HotLegs, My Brother Jake) on Bass and Richard van Leeuwen (Within Temptation, Adam Bomb) on Drums, it’s clear that we’re dealing with a new living and breathing Rock ‘n Roll machine!The last few years Rebelstar rocked at the Hard Rock Café in Prague (Czech), Winter Masters of Rock in Zlin (Czech), live performances at Stork on Air and 3FM, and lot’s of gigs in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Zoetermeer and of course our hometown Den Haag!In 2010 we released our debut CD Permanent Disaster.Next album is "Rebelstar II" (2013).

Album:

“REBELSTAR II” is the just released second album from Dutch melodic hard rockers RebelStar, the awesome best kept secret from the genre.Sometimes I wonder why the specialized press / media left aside from promotion terrific bands like RebelStar. Because they don’t receive some ‘favours’ in exchange perhaps? No, you won’t find any review of this album out there, just a mention on a couple of Dutch magazines.As you may know by now, we only present here new releases / acts worth to listen (some better than others), and classic reissues mostly essential to be enjoyed in its remastered form or discovered if you originally missed them.I’m not sure if “RebelStar II” will fit in the ‘classic’ slot in future to come, but I assure you that if released 25 years ago it would be a classic today.Yes guys and gals, “RebelStar II” is that good.Take the best musical elements of the immortal late eighties Pretty Maids, add the power of German wonders Jaded Heart nineties work, and why not, a dash of the underrated and terrific Dutch hard rockers Sleeze Beez (which collaborate as guests on one track) and you have RebelStar’s recipe.Of course you need good songs for the enterprise: “RebelStar II” packs 10 rockets of pure class, punchy Euro Melodic Hard Rock of the highest calibre.Oh, there’s more: you have a fantastic riff master in Martijn Niggebrugge and a kick ass singer in Serge Naberman who also collaborates on second guitar to provide a sharp twin axe-attack. Both founded RebelStar few years ago, and recruited for this new album the bright, pounding rhythm section machine of Toine Vanderlinden on bass and Richard van Leeuwen behind the skins.Almost forgot to mention an essential ingredient for this musical genre; production. Oh yeah; “RebelStar II” breath like any Melodic Hard Rock album should: crisp, tight, reinforcing the melodies and enhancing the punch in equal, balanced form.Self produced & financed do not ensures you a good result? Certainly not the case here.“RebelStar II” puts many major label releases (and not only from the MHR field) into shame. There’s one simple word to explain how this album sounds: brilliant.Do you need some song description? Not required. All are a blast.RebelStar does not need to swell the album with unnecessary fillers, you have 10 good, fantastic Melodic Hard Rock songs to die for.Simply put, “RebelStar II” is one of the best discoveries by this blog since we started to blabbermouthin’ you.If this humble review looks too much hyped for you, just give a proper listen to this corker. After that, if it not leaves you with your pulse running fast, you don’t have the true Melodic Hard Rock virus in your blood.And yes, they have a debut album recorded in 2010, which I am searching like a madman as we speak because if it is half as good as this, I’m done.Meanwhile, go and buy “RebelStar II” with your eyes closed.

Line Up:

Serge Naberman – lead & backing vocals, guitar
Martijn Niggebrugge – guitars, backing vocals
Toine Vanderlinden – bass, backing vocals
Richard van Leeuwen – drums
Andrew Elt & Chriz van Jaarsveld from Sleeze Beez guest on 9

Production:

Artwork – Noël van Eersel
Artwork [Logo] – Ariane Kok
Mastered By – Troy Glessner
Photography By – Linda Dubbeldeman
Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer, Lead Vocals, Guitar – Serge Naberman

Tracklist:

01. Big, Bang, Boom
02. All For One, One for All
03. Crucify Me
04. Sick M.F. [Explicit]
05. Everyone’s A Star Tonight
06. Hollywood Creature
07. Burning Sensation
08. Look But Don’t Touch
09. In It For The Money [feat. Sleeze Beez]
10. Love Leaves Scars

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných