Reo Speedwagon - You Can Tune A Piano... (1978) (Rock Candy Remastered 2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jan 2023, 14:37

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1978 (Rock Candy Remastered 2013)
Style : Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

REO Speedwagon (originally styled as R.E.O. Speedwagon) is an American rock band. Formed in 1967, the band cultivated a following during the 1970s and achieved significant commercial success throughout the 1980s. Hi Infidelity (1980) contained four US Top 40 hits and is the group's best-selling album, with over ten million copies sold.Over the course of its career, the band has sold more than 40 million records and has charted thirteen Top 40 hits, including the number ones "Keep On Loving You" and "Can't Fight This Feeling". REO Speedwagon's mainstream popularity dissipated in the 1990s but the band remains a popular live act.

Album:

REO SPEEDWAGON 1977’s “You Can Tune A Piano, But You Can’t Tuna Fish“, with a wonderful fully remastered sound and a 16 page full color booklet including a new interview with Kevin Cronin, enhanced artwork and rare photos.The amusingly titled ”You Can Tune A Piano, But You Can t Tune A Fish”, originally released in 1978, is the band’s seventh studio album and was their first to boast a slightly more polished sound. The songs too were tighter and more precise, leaving little room for the bar room extemporisation that had been their mainstay previously.In fact, the album contained a number of tracks that would later go on to define REO’s clean cut but aggressive style such as ‘Roll With The Changes’, ‘Time For Me To Fly’ and ‘Say You Love Me Or Say Goodnight’.While there’s other remastered versions of ‘You Can Tune A Piano… this Rock Candy treatment is fabulous discovering a lot of sonic nuances, showcasing how well the album was produced at the time. The CD has become scarce since released, not listed at RC website anymore.Named after a a flatbed truck, REO Speedwagon muscled their way to ever increasing popularity during the 1970s, releasing album after album until the tide of their persistence eventually turned into a gigantic tsunami wave.The 1980 album Hi-Infidelity elevated the band to superstar status, with new fans convinced that they were an overnight success. Nothing however could have been further from the truth.Part of this new found blossoming of creativity and melodic delivery was due to the innate combustibility of the relationship between vocalist Kevin Cronin and guitarist Gary Richrath, two men who would, at this time, define the band s sound. New bassist Bruce Hall, Cronin’s unique vocal style and Richrath s raunchy guitar work was starting to make a unique combination. Truly one of their finest rocking-melodic albums.

Line-Up:

Kevin Cronin – lead and backing vocals, rhythm guitar, piano
Gary Richrath – lead and rhythm guitars
Neal Doughty – piano, Hammond organ, Moog synthesizer
Bruce Hall – bass
Alan Gratzer – drums

with:

Angelle Trosclair, Denise McCall, Denny Henson, Tom Kelly – backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Roll With The Changes
02. Time For Me To Fly
03. Runnin’ Blind
04. Blazin’ Your Own Trail Again
05. Sing To Me
06. Lucky For You
07. Do You Know Where Your Woman Is Tonight?
08. The Unidentified Flying Tuna Trot
09. Say You Love Me Or Say Goodnight

+ Video "Time For Me To Fly'" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných