Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Safire is an AOR/hard rock band from, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.Australia has produced lately excellent Melodic Hard Rock acts, but the land of Oz never was precisely the mecca for the genre.One of the bands keeping the flame alive during the nineties around the Melbourne circuit was SAFIRE, whom released a very nice self-titled EP in 1995 that have acquired quite reputation amongst collectors.Now, after a 18 year break, all Safire original members have finally reunited to record a new album entitled "All Because Of You".Safire's Melodic Rock sound is strongly infused by AOR elements, especially keyboard stabs and elaborated harmony vocals; all members contribute backings for good measure.Stylistically, the quintet recalls eighties European bands of the genre, particularly from UK. I hear similarities with Change of Heart, Shy, Steve Overland, first Dare and obviously comparisons with pioneer Aussie bands could be made, being Roxus and Juno Roxas the first coming to mind.Solid melodies crafted by melodic guitars garnish rockers like "Say You Love Me", "In Your Arms", the extremely catchy "Memories Live Again" and the soaring "Crying". All really good and performed with good pulse.The sound turns more sharp close to Melodic Hard on the punchy, Shy-like "Let You Go" and the groovy "Only Forever".As said, Safire plays AOR too, and the ballads are impregnated with classy melodies: the beautiful acoustically filled "Why" and the American sounding, piano-driven "Could've Been Beautiful" For the end Safire has reserved one of the highlights of the CD; "Making Me Feel", perhaps the track which best represents their sound: AOR overtones at the beginning and then explodes into a catchy Melodic Rock song with a winner chorus."All Because Of You" has been managed entirely by Safire, and curiously the band has decided to sell the album by themselves as well.No Amazon, no iTunes nor even a website... it's only available on physical CD at the drummer's eBay store. By the way, the EP debut long time out of print can be found there too in limited quantities.Despite its indie pedigree, "All Because Of You" is very well recorded, mixed and produced, but most important of all; this is real Melodic Rock / AOR with an '80s heart.

Album:

18 years after a mini-album that has just been re-released, this Australian band finally releases a real first album with an unchanged line-up.Starting with a keyboard intro, Say You Love Me plunges into the Hard Fm universe of the 80s. With its strong guitars, this classic track is still pleasant. Say You'll Be There is already a ballad, fortunately this one is very melodious and allows this record to avoid sinking into the dullness from the second track. The machine is relaunched with the song that gives its name to the album. The keyboard layers are omnipresent and sustained. The production is a bit rough, which gives a certain cachet to very melodic tracks like In Your Arms, Memories Live Again and Making Me Feel. The two highlights of this record are, in my opinion, the beautiful acoustic ballad Why and the very heady and catchy I'd Just Like To Say.Without being a revolutionary album, this CD has its share of good moments and reveals some very pleasant surprises. A record that I recommend to fans of BON JOVI (7800° Fahrenheit era), TREAT and EUROPE (The Final Countdown era).

Line-Up:

Jase Old - lead and backing vocals
Steve Martret - guitars, backing vocals
Mozz Walters - bass, backing vocals
Aaron Suter - keyboards, backing vocals
Bill Georgio - drums, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Say You Love Me 4:57
02. I'll Be There 4:41
03. All Because of You 4:58
04. Dying 4:10
05. In Your Arms 4:40
06. Why 4:13
07. 1995 0:24
08. Memories Live Again 3:23
09. Let You Go 4:03
10. I'd Just Like To Say 3:32
11. Could've Been Beautiful 4:18
12. Only Forever 3:46
13. Making Me Feel 3:07

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných