Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 149 mb

Bio :

Markonee is a Bologna-based hard rock band founded by former Danger Zone member Stefano Peresson in 1999.They have three studio albums to their credit, The Spirit of Radio (2006) produced by Oderso Rubini, See the Thunder (2009) produced by Beau Hill, with the English label Escape Music, and since 2013 Club of Broken Hearts with the German label New Venture Music produced by Oderso Rubini and Roberto Priori.The band has an intense live activity in Italy and Europe also together with great exponents of the genre, such as Molly Hatchet, Soul Doctor, Winger, L.A. Guns, Tyketto and others[.In 2009/2010 Markonee went on a European tour with Winger, touching 10 countries.In 2011 they toured in the UK, together with the US band Vain.

Album:

MARKONEE is a Hard Rock band from Bologna, Italy and was founded by the guitar player Stefano Peresson (ex-DANGER ZONE) back in 1999 along with his peer, guitarist Carlo Bevilacqua. Their joint cooperation unleashed two records: “The Spirit Of Radio” (2006) and “See The Thunder” (2009) and just now the duo and their line-up came up with "Club Of Broken Hearts". This album was recorded with the band's new lead singer Alessio Trapella, who joined two years after “See The Thunder”.The title track, “Club Of Broken Hearts”, welcomes with neat robust riffing, aligning melodies of similar nature to PINK CREAM 69 and EDGUY. Melodic chorus is ablaze with fantastic guitar solos. “I Say No (To The V Words)” drives forward with BON JOVI like riffing until the point where it gets harder and tougher. The powerful chorus in the vein of DOKKEN and GOTTHARD swept me away with its melodic catchiness. The highlight of this release is without a doubt, “Never Ever Loved Me”. It opens with a gentle piano play & serene singing by vocalist Alessio Trapella who has really strong voice. I found several elements of the balladries of BON JOVI. The distinguished guests: Michele Luppi (Piano), Germano Giusti (Horn solo) and Alessandro Cosentino (Violins), played their part immensely great. On “J.E.S.U.S.” there is a nice combination of strong riffery, changeable voices and catchy chorus induced with choirs. “Angel, She Kept Me Alive” has quality drumming as well as lyrics, such a catchy power moment of the chorus.Other worth your time of ears: "Shaken 'n' Stirred” mixing Rock and Blues, “It's 25, Beth!” has a fine bass work and well asserted catchy moments, “Native European” has a magical 80s spirit hovering above, joining it with pride there are also “Rock City” and “Snake Charmed”, two hits belonging to another period of time.MARKONEE have been on and on with melodic Hard Rock, touching the edges of Metal. While being catchy and easy going, these guys won plenty of attention, including mine. Surely everyone who loves Hard Rock will admire those Rockers.

Line-Up:

Alessio Trapella - Vocals
Stefano Peresson – Lead, Rhythm & Acoustic Guitars, Keyboards, 6 & 12 Acoustic Guitars, Banjo, Piano - See also: ex-Danger Zone
Carlo Bevilacqua - Electric Guitars
Luigi "JJ" Frati - Electric Bass & Choir Arrangement
Ivano Zanotti - Drums & Percussions

Special Guests:

Michele Luppi – Piano
Germano Giusti - Trumpel
Alessandro Cosentino - Violin
Alessio Trapella - Cello, Double Bass
Chiara Parolo - Vocals, Clarinet, Flute
Astrid Josefino Olafsdottir - Vocals, Voicing, Flute On 4, 9

Tracklist:

01. Native European (3:33)
02. I Say No (To The V Words) (4:35)
03. Club Of Broken Hearts (4:26)
04. Piper Sniper (3:06)
05. Never Ever Loved Me (5:05)
06. Snake Charmed (4:17)
07. Angel, She Kept Me Alive (3:46)
08. Big Blue Iceberg (3:59)
09. Rock City (3:43)
10. Shaken 'n' Stirred (4:23)
11. It's 25, Beth! (4:02)
12. J.E.S.U.S. (2:55)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných