Burning Rain - Epic Obsession (Digipak Edition) (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Jan 2022, 06:36

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Burning Rain is a band formed by guitarist Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake) and singer Keith St John (Montrose) in 1998. Joining the group were drummer Alex Makarovich (ex-Steelheart) and Ian Mayo (ex-Hurricane Alice) on bass.The band released two albums in Japan and Europe, Burning Rain (1999) and Pleasure to Burn (2000), respectively, before going on hiatus due to Aldrich's involvement with Dio and Whitesnake and St John's involvement with Montrose. Aldrich and St John re-activated the group with a new rhythm section, veteran bassist Sean McNabb (Dokken) and drummer Matt Starr (Ace Frehley), and issued a new album, Epic Obsession, in 2013.

Album:

13 Years After “Pleasure To Burn”, and BURNING RAIN are finally back in action. The Band, which has been mostly known by their amazing guitar player Doug Aldrich (DIO, WHITESNAKE, LION), is a kind of a supergroup that has been growing up under our noses and now it’s back with an awesome cutting edge Hard Rock Album.The album is a mix of LED ZEPPELIN, WHITESNAKE, Sleaze / Hard Rock and 80’ like acoustic power ballads, the comfort zone of the foursome crew, and it sounds amazing. The rhythm section of Sean Mcnabb and Mat Starr is tight as you can listen straight from the opening tune “Sweet Little Baby”, an up-tempo Rock N’ Roll AC/DC, LED ZEPPELIN. Keith St. John’s vocals are a mix of Coverdale and Plant but with an American touch, and Aldrich is ripping the hell of his Les Paul with riffs and solos that sound like a mix of 70s and 80’s Hard Rock on steroids.“Heaven Gets Me By” is the 4th Track and the first acoustic one that sounds a lot like new WHITESNAKE acoustic stuff (same guitar Player) but again very American. The whole vibe of the album is very strip club in sunset street and that’s exactly what they meant and it sounds great, just a flashback to the awesome Hard Rock of the 80’. “Pray Out Loud”, another one with a ZEPPELIN vibe is another must listen on the record and of course the single “Ride The Monkey”.In conclusion St. John is the kind of American singer that is just not made for today’s scene, and that is a good thing. Aldrich Has the same thing like Slash, Zakk Wylde , Jimmy Page and John Sykes that no matter what band he’s in you just immediately know it’s him and his acoustic playing is over the top also. This is a must For Hard Rock Fans, ZEPPELIN, WHITESNAKE, awesome singing and guitars.

Line-Up:

Keith St. John - Vocals
Doug Aldrich - Guitar
Sean Mcnabb - Bass
Mat Starr - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Sweet Little Baby Thing
02. The Cure
03. Till You Die
04. Heaven Gets Me By
05. Pray Out Loud
06. Our Time Is Gonna Come
07. Too Hard to Break
08. My Lust Your Fate
09. Made for Your Heart
10. Ride the Monkey
11. Out in the Cold Again
12. When Can I Believe in Love
13. Kashmir (Bonus Track)
14. Heaven Gets Me By (Acoustic Version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 39 neregistrovaných