Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2001 , played in the best live stages in Greece, opened for well-known musicians such as Steven Adler , Paul Di'Anno , Dokken , Star Star , Firewind, Bonfire, White Lion and Whitesnake. Recorded their demo ep "Shit Happens" in 2003, participated in Firehouse's tribute cd "Don't Tribute Bad" (2004) , the debut album "Neon Nights" was released on 2007 with Sleaszy Rider Records, right after that the e-single covering Ray Charles' "Hit the Road Jack" was web-published and on 2011 the video single "Matter of Fact" of the forthcoming second album was put on the web for the fans of the band, in 2012 they participated in the "No More Tears" Ozzy Osbourne Tribute covering the song "Center of Eternity", coming to the fall of 2013 when W.A.N.T.E.D. release "Meat 'N Greed" with Perris Records.The band has attracted most people's attention with its remarkable shows... Do not miss any gig of this band in your town...

Album:

After a hard work and sharing stages with big names in the Hard Rock scene such as WHITESNAKE / BONFIRE / DOKKEN / WHITE LION, The Greek group of W.A.N.T.ED are coming with their second release named "Meat N' Greed". The band toured and marked all over Greece after a successful EP and debut album. The new offering is mainly for Hard Rock fans of early fames such as MOTLEY CRUE / GUNS N’ ROSES. You can hear the 80's influences melt with a few Grunge rudiments such as of BUFFALO TOM."Meat N' Greed” applied some fine tunes. “Your Life Your Game" that has a good chorus and "Unbelievable Mess" with a megaphone effect on the vocals. "Mr. Wise Guy" surprised with a Bluesy section right in its middle but rather fit as well to mid tempo rhythm that reminded me little bit of SOUNDGARDEN. "Last Calling" is one of the greatest tracks on the album. "Myself Again" has its own thing with the groove on the verses and the neat chorus, fitted for a sing along while played live, again – the guitar here is what make it again comes alive. The production of the song is astonishing and I think this also could be a hit single of the album, but other than "Last Calling" nothing came close to it. Furthermore, you would find several electronics elements "No Way We Stop" and "Shot", not more than nice.However come to think of it, I didn’t find any other remarkable tunes. I didn't feel that there is something to reintroduce, primarily putting up stuff that I heard countless of times before. The choruses are ok but not mind blowing. The only thing that kept my ears keep listening is the great guitar playing thru the album, especially the solos part like on "Misery Loves Company". The album is for any Rock fan over the world, from Alternative through Grunge and Hard Rock, one can listen and find himself within. On the other hand, there is nothing too original and pretty much repeating vintage classics.

Line-Up:

Dean Mess - vocals
Strutter - bass
Jima - guitar
Angel - keyboards
Constantine Matis - drums

Tracklist:

01. No-Space Town (3:19)
02. Your Life Your Game (3:59)
03. Unbelievable Mess (4:01)
04. MR. Wise Guy (4:19)
05. Last Calling (4:31)
06. Misery Loves Company (4:13)
07. Myself Again (4:15)
08. Mamma Miss Hell (4:10)
09. No Way We Stop (3:30)
10. Matter of Fact (4:40)
11. Shot (3:57)

+ Video "No-Space Town" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných