Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 212 mb

Bio:

The ANGELICA project is basically the talented Swedish singer Angelica Rylin who proves once again the beauty of AOR music. After releasing two albums with THE MURDER OF MY SWEET, Rylin will be releasing her debut solo album called "Thrive” via Frontiers Records. The album consists of some excellent guitarists such as Jesper Stromblad (ex-IN FLAMES), Magnus Karlsson (PRIMAL FEAR), Per Berquist (SMASH INTO PIECES). There is also a very special performance by keyboardist Matt Guillory (James LaBrie). Also there were Harry Hess, Daniel Flores, Robert Sall, Alessandro Del Vecchio and Anders Wigelius that provided their own contributions.The great opener “Breaking My Heart” shares various electronic sampling, vibrant melodic singing, well worked AOR with an obvious catchy chorus. Rylin has that fine range and voice pattern of examples of HEART and Lita Ford. I like "Take Me To Your Heart” so much, delivered with a gentle intro, heavier riffs & amazing chorus. Yeah, this track is so memorable. Also I shared appreciation to “You Will Never Win” with commercialized type of sound, yet felt like your everyday 80’s hit. On “To Your Rescue” there is the same 80’s vibe but with a modern approach, provided with meaty riffing, vivacious keyboards’ display listening and a hell of a chorus to back them up. amazing keys & strong guitars can feeling as 80's comeback. The notable “Riding Out The Storm” is a song to head back to again and again, a type of energetic AOR that shouldn’t be missed. Feels of EUROPE and FOREIGNER in style of the guitars’ playing and melodic keyboards overflow can be noticed on “Nothing Else You Can Break”. “I Am Strong”, channeling an amazing keyboards’ line, reminded me of CHASING VIOLETS with AOR melodic guitars and melodic strong voice. “Can't Stop Love” is the foundation of a strong power balladry with a wonderful engulfing atmosphere. Also worth to listen are: the second ballad “Losers In Paradise”, the perfect linking between calmness and dynamism on “I'm Not Waiting” and the vigorous guitars & melodic sounds on “This Kiss Is Just For You”.

This CD is full of killer tracks, each of these babies could have been a radio friendly or a potential hit for the charts. “Thrive” is aimed mostly for melodic Rock and AOR fans, however, anyone that can appreciate the glamour of the 80’s would want to sink his teeth onto this one.

Line Up:

Angelica Rylin - lead and backing vocals (Ex - THE MURDER OF MY SWEET)
Per Bergquist - guitars
Daniel Flores - drums, keyboards, producer, backing vocals
Johan Niemann - bass

Guests:

Matt Guillory - keyboard solo on track 12
Jesper Stromblad - guitar solo on track 2
Magnus Karlsson - guitar solo on track 1
Mats Lindfors - guitar solo on tracks 4 and 5
Anders Wigelius - backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Breaking My Heart
02. I Am Strong
03. To Your Rescue
04. Can't Stop Love
05. Nothing Else You Can Break
06. Riding Out the Storm
07. Rain on My Parade
08. Losers in Paradise
09. You Will Never Win
10. This Kiss Is Just for You
11. I'm Not Waiting
12. Take Me To Your Heart

+ Video - Breaking My Heart

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných