Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

David L. Reece is an American vocalist best known for his time with Accept and contribution to their 1989 album Eat the Heat.Reece grew up in Oklahoma, making his recording debut with Dare Force in 1989, although he had been singing for them as early as 1982. He also recorded vocals for a demo for Sacred Child. He was replaced by Astrid Young before their album recording, but the demos were included on a re-release of their debut.With Accept:See the article about Eat the Heat. After many auditions, Reece was chosen to be the new Accept singer. He and the rest of the band produced what has been regarded as a much different sounding album compared to the previous Accept albums. The '89-'90 tour with W.A.S.P and Metal Church was eventually cancelled, and he was let go as singer as Accept went on a hiatus.After Accept:After being sacked from Accept, he formed Bangalore Choir and released an album with them. The band included members of Hericane Alice - a band for which Reece had declined to record demo vocals earlier due to his involvement with Lillian X - a partnership which never resulted in any recorded material. The following years he released two albums with Sircle of Silence with Larry Farkas from Vengeance Rising, Jay Schellen from Hurricane and Greg Chaisson, formerly of Badlands.He then released an album with American band Stream.In 2007, Reece joined Swedish band Gypsy Rose, releasing an album with them the following year.Reece released his first solo album on August 28, 2009. His band consists of Andy Susemihl (ex-U.D.O.), Stefan Schwarzmann (formerly with U.D.O., currently also with Accept) and Jochen Fünders (ex-Holy Moses).With 11 NEW STUDIO tracks, the CD features a big name cast including bassist Ronnie Parkes (7 Witches), guitarist Jack Frost (7 Witches, Savatage, Metalium), keyboardist Paul Morris (Rainbow, Doro, Jurgen Blackmore), and special guests Christian Tolle and Andy Susemihl. The mix was handled by Joey Vera (Armoured Saint) and Martin Kronlund, with Martin also performing full mastering duties.

Album:

I shouldn't introduce David Reece, but for those who haven’t heard that name before, and I doubt it, he is one of the most talented singers on the plane. He has been more recognized thanks to his work with ACCEPT on their late 80's album, "Eat the Heat" and with BANGALORE CHOIR featuring on their album "On Target". Over the years David appeared on several bands such as: GYPSY ROSE, SIRCLE OF SILENCE, STREAM, TANGO DOWN…recently he performed with his band REECE,which released their debut album in 2009, "Universal Language".With the mixing of Joey Vera and Martin Kronlund, Reece unleashed his second new album, "Comprimise" with the high rated musicians including: Jack Frost, Paul Morris and Ronnie Parkes. Reece delivers the true feel of Hard Rock with his bluesy voice, although the passing years affected his voice, it is still wonderful to listen to his singing. The first track "Disaster" is a Heavy Metal fire straight to the heart, very solid with plenty of power, attitude and a killer chorus. "End Of It All" keeps the same formula as the previous, a rocking track with strong guitar riff laid in by Mr. Frost. "Someone Beautiful" is a nice ballad, showing the softer side of Reece’s hard edge, it fits like a glove to his bluesy voice and range. However, it doesn’t’ come close to the song "Hold On To You" by BANGALORE CHOIR."Along For The Ride" has a winning main riff, energetically driven song that will be easy to get connected to, following the vein of 80’s Hard Rock. "Coast To Coast" retains the Heavy Metal pattern observed on the first tracks, it has a somewhat dark atmosphere provided by the keyboards, the right taste of a scary vibe. "All Roads Leads To War" keeps on the same line of "Coast To Coast". A Heavy Metal track, but the guitar soloing wasn’t penetrating enough, lacks that twist, too bad for the song is powerful with a killer rhythm guitar. "Evil Never Dies" reminded me little bit of a BLACK SABBATH song, it shares yet another darker atmosphere with riffs that might hint of a strong Tony Iommi influence. The closing song is my favorite track on the album. "Treasure Hunter" stuck in my head and right from the beginning I noticed the shifting rhythm between the guitar and drums, rather a bit of progressive. The chorus is strong; Reece’s voice sounds the best with his roughness that reminded his 80’s period.The album is very good. The material is quite solid, catchy here and there with a few fillers. I believe that Reece produced better material in the past in comparison to this one, yet I wouldn’t let this one go so easily.

Line Up:

David Reece : Vocals (ex-Accept, ex-Bangalore Choir, ex-Gypsy Rose)
Stefan Schwarzmann : Drums (ex-Accept, ex-Helloween, ex-Krokus, ex-Running Wild, ex-UDO)
Andy Susemihl : Guitar (ex-UDO)
Jochen Fuenders : Bass (ex-Holy Moses)

Tracklist:

01. Disaster
02. End of it All
03. Fortunate Son
04. Someone Beautiful
05. Along For the Ride
06. Coast to Coast
07. All Roads Leave to War
08. Where My Heart Belongs
09. Everything to Everyone
10. Evil Never Dies
11. Treasure Hunter

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných