The Quill - Tiger Blood (Digipak Edition) (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Mar 2021, 14:16

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

The classic line-up who created the albums Silver Haze, Voodoo Caravan and Hooray! It's A Deathtrip has reunited. Lead singer Magnus Ekwall (Ayreon) is back behind the mic together with the dynamic power of drummer Jolle Atlagic (Hanoi Rocks, Electric Boys, Firebird), guitarist Christian Carlsson and bassist Roger Nilsson (Spiritual Beggars, Firebird). This unique foursome has kept the 70́s feel intact and their new album “Born From Fire” contains 12 smashing tracks.Magnus Ekwall about his return in THE QUILL and the lyrics on the new album - I got a phone call from Christan about a year ago and we decided to try and write some songs again. Actually there were no plans for a reunion at that moment but things went very smooth and we kind of got back the old "Silver Haze" feeling and here we are.- The new record is back to the roots, no frills, just full throttle real QUILL rock! The lyrics are based on my life and things in life like, birth, death, sorrow and happiness, and I think that everyone can relate to that. First time we got together in the rehearsal room and jammed at a couple of old songs it was like we never been apart, says Christian Carlsson. We just picked up from where we left off.- Set Free Black Crow was the first tune we wrote and I think we managed to squeeze in everything about THE QUILL in that one, says JolleAtlagic.- Getting together again was very inspiring and new material was flowing out of our brains, endlessly, says Roger Nilsson.- After two months on the road with Monster Magnet and all big European festivals on top of that we had achieved pretty much everything we aimed for. It was hard to reload and we slowly drifted apart as a band, it obviously took us 10 years to recover, says Christian.

Album:

At the risk of being too self-referential i note that when I reviewed the previous Quill album I said these two things, namely that the album was, "a bit of a groove-based winner," and, "There are times when we all need something with a bit of a groove in our lives and next time I require one I'll be reaching for Full Circle.". I'm pleased to report that both these things remain true of The Quill. The band clearly hasn't spent the last two years delving into electro pop of other popular genres de jour. Nope, these boys like it in a 1970s style and there's much to recommend within the grooves of Tiger Blood.There's touches of Stoner Rock and Southern Rock on offer and occasionally The Quill venture into much heavier Clutch style territory although on tracks such as "Purgatory Hill" a certain degree of poppiness emerges. Arguably the strongest part of the album is the quiet "Land of Gold and Honey" combining with the much heavier "Darkest Moon". If anything this shows that The Quill aren't just content to pummel the listener with stoner vibes, there's much more to them than that.

Line Up:

Magnus Ekwall: Vocals
Jolle Atlagic: Drums
Roger Nilsson: Bass
Christian Carlsson: Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Freak Parade 04:35
02. Go Crazy 04:52
03. Death Valley 04:07
04. Getaway 05:01
05. Greed Machine 04:58
06. Purgatory Hill 04:34
07. Land Of Gold And Honey 02:53
08. Darkest Moon 04:06
09. Sweet Rush 04:01
10. Storm Before The Calm 06:32

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných