Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Killswitch Engage (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Máj 2021, 16:17

Killswitch Engage - Incarnate (Special Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Metalcore
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 174 mb

Bio:

Killswitch Engage is an American metalcore band from Westfield, Massachusetts, formed in 1999 after the disbanding of Overcast and Aftershock. Killswitch Engage's current lineup consists of vocalist Jesse Leach, guitarists Joel Stroetzel and Adam Dutkiewicz, bassist Mike D'Antonio, and drummer Justin Foley. The band has released six studio albums and one DVD. Their upcoming seventh album, Incarnate, is scheduled for release on March 11, 2016. Killswitch Engage rose to fame with its 2004 release The End of Heartache, which peaked at number 21 on the Billboard 200, and was certified gold by the RIAA in December 2007 for over 500,000 shipments in the United States. The title track, "The End of Heartache", was nominated for a Grammy Award in 2005 for Best Metal Performance, and a live DVD titled (Set This) World Ablaze was released in 2005. Killswitch Engage has performed at festivals such as Soundwave Festival, Wacken Open Air, Reading and Leeds Festivals, Ozzfest, Download Festival, Rock on the Range, Rock Am Ring, Mayhem Festival, Monsters of Rock, Pointfest, Knotfest and Heavy MTL. The band has sold over four million records in the U.S. and has been considered notable within the New Wave of American Heavy Metal.

Album:

Incarnate is the upcoming seventh studio album by American metalcore band Killswitch Engage, set to be released on March 11, 2016. On December 10, 2015, the band released "Strength of the Mind" as the lead single from the album.On December 16, the title of the album was revealed. The band will tour to promote the album with Memphis May Fire and 36 Crazyfists. On January 26, 2016 the track listing was revealed.On January 29, 2016, the band released their second single, "Hate by Design" from the album, along with a music video for the song.On February 19, the band released the third single titled "Cut Me Loose".The writing process for the album proved to be lengthy and troublesome, Adam Dutkiewicz commenting that lead singer Jesse Leach had "hit a wall with ideas" during the songwriting process after completing three or four tracks on the album, adding that "[Jesse] couldn't find lyrics he was really stoked on". Leach himself has stated that he had "came to a point where this album literally drove me crazy", in that "there were a good couple of weeks where I wasn't myself. I just got lost in the process, because I wanted this record to be everything it could be. I was losing sleep, not sleeping at all, and waking up in the middle of the night and sitting down and writing pages and pages and pages of words. By the time all was said and done, I probably had 80 pages of lyrics. I just wanted to give it everything I could, vocally and lyrically.".Leach spoke at length on the lyrical themes that comprise the album, telling Blabbermouth that "I wanted to be able to speak on current events — stuff that is relevant to us today, stuff that's in the headlines — but I wanted to do it in such a way where it's ambiguous enough where people can sort of draw their own conclusion. I just wanted to strike people to think. So that's one aspect of it. And the other aspect of it is speaking about my truths, like what I think. And I'd sort of separated myself from all that stuff — social media and the news and all the violence and racism that's going on in our media these days; I just couldn't deal with it. So in order for me to make a valid point that said something, I had to submerge myself into that stuff and really start paying attention to what's going on. And songs like 'Hate By Design', 'Alone I Stand', 'The Great Deceit' came out of those processes in writing. And the other side of it was the spiritual realm, the soul-searching stuff. I really had to re-evaluate myself, as far as where I am in my own mind, so I had to seclude myself. So it was a balance between submerging myself in all the terrible things that are going on and then distancing myself and finding solace and really doing some soul searching on my own, and both of those things happened while writing this record."

Line-Up:

Mike D'Antonio Bass (1999-present) - See also: Death Ray Vision, Overcast
Adam Dutkiewicz Drums (1999-2002), Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2002-present) - See also: Times of Grace, ex-Aftershock, ex-Shadows Fall (live), ex-The Sweatpants Boners
Joel Stroetzel Guitars (1999-present) - See also: Times of Grace (live), ex-Aftershock
Jesse Leach Vocals (1999-2002, 2012-present) - See also: Times of Grace, ex-Corrin, ex-Seemless, The Empire Shall Fall, ex-Nothing Stays Gold
Justin Foley Drums (2003-present) - See also: ex-Red Tide, Blood Has Been Shed, ex-Unearth (live), ex-As I Lay Dying (live)

Tracklist:

01. Alone I Stand
02. Hate By Design
03. Cut Me Loose
04. Strength Of The Mind
05. Just Let Go
06. Embrace The Journey… Upraised
07. Quiet Distress
08. Until The Day
09. It Falls On Me
10. The Great Distress
11. We Carry On
12. Ascension
13. Reignite (Bonus Track)
14. Triumph Through Tragedy (Bonus Track)
15. Loyalty (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Strength Of The Mind" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Killswitch Engage (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Máj 2021, 16:17

Killswitch Engage - Atonement (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Metalcore , Alternative Metal , Grunge
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 174 mb

Bio:

Killswitch Engage is an American metalcore band from Westfield, Massachusetts, formed in 1999 after the disbanding of Overcast and Aftershock. Killswitch Engage's current lineup consists of vocalist Jesse Leach, guitarists Joel Stroetzel and Adam Dutkiewicz, bassist Mike D'Antonio, and drummer Justin Foley. The band has released six studio albums and one DVD. Their upcoming seventh album, Incarnate, is scheduled for release on March 11, 2016. Killswitch Engage rose to fame with its 2004 release The End of Heartache, which peaked at number 21 on the Billboard 200, and was certified gold by the RIAA in December 2007 for over 500,000 shipments in the United States. The title track, "The End of Heartache", was nominated for a Grammy Award in 2005 for Best Metal Performance, and a live DVD titled (Set This) World Ablaze was released in 2005. Killswitch Engage has performed at festivals such as Soundwave Festival, Wacken Open Air, Reading and Leeds Festivals, Ozzfest, Download Festival, Rock on the Range, Rock Am Ring, Mayhem Festival, Monsters of Rock, Pointfest, Knotfest and Heavy MTL. The band has sold over four million records in the U.S. and has been considered notable within the New Wave of American Heavy Metal.

Album:

If you’ve not heard of Killswitch Engage by now, number one: you are severely missing out on some of the best music out there, and number two: you definitely live under a rock. Killswitch has been releasing perfect album after album since 1999; they hail from Massachusetts. They are credited as one of the most successful bands from the New Wave of American Heavy Metal movement. They have continued to headline international tours and have massive festival appearances. “Atonement” will be their eight LP and the follow-up to the masterpiece, “Incarnate” from 2016. The aforementioned album will be their very first release via Metal Blade Records on August 16. Killswitch Engage is metalcore perfection. If it is not already obvious, KSE is one of my all time favorite bands and I may or may not have shed a tear whilst at their shows.As it should, “Atonement” begins with a roar- it really does! “Unleashed” is the opening track and the first single the band shared. The first thing that many Killswitch fans will recognize is how flawless singer, Jesse Leach’s vocals sound. Many know that he underwent vocal surgery last spring, and to say he’s made a recovery is an understatement. Perhaps some of his strongest recorded performances yet are found on the new album. “Unleashed” doesn’t particularly stray too far from the tried and true Killswitch Engage formula, but that’s okay because they do it so goddamn well. The song has a verse that sticks and a chorus that ends with a sick breakdown. What more could you need?The second track is something that many KSE followers have dreamed about for years and it has finally happened. Jesse Leach and the band’s former frontman, Howard Jones (who should need no introduction at all, but it anyone was wondering, he currently fronts Light the Torch) on one song together. This, I believe, will solve all the worlds’ problems. “The Signal Fire” comes in hot, with a deathcore introduction and it’s thrashy in your face feel. The chorus is a total earworm with such conviction. Jesse and Howard together is every girls dream… or maybe it’s just mine? Regardless, these two sound perfect and this is a standout track."The Crownless King,” is such a fist pumping pit starter. This one will go over extremely well live. A great mid tempo track with soaring vocals, “As Sure as the Sun Will Rise.” Of course it’s impossible to review “Atonement” without addressing the song with the first video from the record, “I Am Broken Too.” Leach has been very forthcoming with his personal struggles with mental health in past lyrics and this one is no acception. It’s stripped down and a little more simple and incredibly powerful. Killswitch Engage both on record and live, is a great balance. Songs like this one, and older tracks like “Arms of Sorrow” and “Rose of Sharyn” deal with heavy topics and then there are just some straight up bangers. The ever amusing guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz brings the comedic relief to their sets, dawning headbands that read, “TRASH” and spurting out lewd and insane remarks. Killswitch knows when it’s time to be serious and when it’s time to be Adam.Like every album before and like every album will be, “Atonement” is fantastic. Currently in first place for metalcore album of the year, curated by myself. It’s out August 16 on Metal Blade and currently up for preorder. A European tour is in order for the fall, but if you are in the states you can catch them (along with many others) at the first inaugural Exit 111 Festival in October, taking place in Tennessee. This record will not disappoint and if you haven’t seen Killswitch Engage live, you’re dead to me.

Line-Up:

Jesse Leach - Vocals (1999-2002, 2012-present) - See also: Times of Grace, ex-Corrin, ex-Seemless, The Empire Shall Fall, ex-Nothing Stays Gold
Mike D'Antonio - Bass (1999-present) - See also: Death Ray Vision, Overcast
Adam Dutkiewicz - Drums (1999-2002), Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2002-present) - See also: Times of Grace, ex-Aftershock, ex-Shadows Fall (live), ex-The Sweatpants Boners
Joel Stroetzel - Guitars (1999-present) - See also: Times of Grace (live), ex-Aftershock
Justin Foley - Drums (2003-present) - See also: ex-Red Tide, Blood Has Been Shed, ex-Unearth (live), ex-As I Lay Dying (live)

Tracklist:

01. Unleashed
02. The Signal Fire (feat. Howard Jones)
03. Us Against the World
04. The Crownless King (feat. Chuck Billy)
05. I Am Broken Too
06. As Sure as the Sun Will Rise
07. Know Your Enemy
08. Take Control
09. Ravenous
10. I Can't Be the Only One
11. Bite the Hand That Feeds

+ Video "The Signal Fire" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "ALTERNATIVE Metal/Rock, METALCORE, NU Metal, INDUSTRIAL Metal, GRUNGE"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných