Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Marilyn Manson (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Feb 2021, 19:37

Marilyn Manson - The Remix Collection (2CD) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Industrial, Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 370 mb

Bio:

Marilyn Manson is an American rock band from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Formed in 1989 by frontman Marilyn Manson and Daisy Berkowitz, the group was originally named Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids with their theatrical performances gathering a local cult following in the early 1990s. The band's lineup has changed between many of their album releases; the current members of Marilyn Manson are the eponymous lead singer (the only remaining original member), bassist Twiggy Ramirez, guitarist Tyler Bates, drummer Gil Sharone and touring keyboardist Spencer Rollins.Until 1996, the name of each member was originally created by combining the first name of an iconic female sex symbol and the last name of an iconic serial killer (e.g. Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson).The members of the band dress in outlandish makeup and costumes, and have engaged in intentionally shocking behavior both onstage and off. In the past, their lyrics often received criticism for their anti-religious sentiment and references to sex, violence and drugs. Their performances have frequently been called offensive and obscene, and, on several occasions, protests and petitions have led to the group being banned from performing.As this controversy began to wane throughout the 2000s, so did the band's mainstream popularity. Despite this, Jon Wiederhorn of MTV.com, in June 2003, referred to Marilyn Manson as "the only true artist today".Marilyn Manson has garnered much success: four of the band's albums have been multi-platinum, and 2 more have been gold, and the band has seen seven of its releases debut in the top ten,including two number-one albums. VH1 has ranked Marilyn Manson as the seventy-eighth best rock band on their 100 Great Artists of Hard Rock.Aggregate site AcclaimedMusic.net lists Marilyn Manson number 723 in their artist rank for greatest of all time.Marilyn Manson has sold over 50 million records

Line Up:

Marilyn Manson – lead vocals, guitar, saxophone, pan flute (1989–present)
Twiggy Ramirez – bass, guitars, backing vocals (1993–2002, 2008, 2014–present), guitar, backing vocals (2009-2013)

Current touring members:

Spencer Rollins – keyboards, guitar (2013–present)
Tyler Bates – guitar (2014–present)
Gil Sharone – drums (2014–present)

Former members:

Zsa Zsa Speck – keyboards (1989–1990)
Olivia Newton Bundy – bass (1989–1990)
Gidget Gein – bass (1990–1993)
Sara Lee Lucas – drums (1991–1995)
Daisy Berkowitz – guitar (1989–1996)
Zim Zum – guitar (1996–1998)
John 5 – guitars (1998–2004)
Madonna Wayne Gacy – keyboards, percussions, programming (1990–2007)
Tim Sköld – guitars, keyboards, backing vocals (2006–2008), basses, backing vocals (2002–2005)
Ginger Fish – drums (1995–2011)
Chris Vrenna – keyboards, percussions, programming (2007–2011)
Fred Sablan – bass (2010–2014)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon (The Teddybears Clean Remix)
02. I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me) (Danny Saber Remix)
03. Irresponsible Hate Anthem (Venus Head Trap Remix)
04. The Fight Song (Slipknot Remix)
05, mOBSCENE (Overnight Mix — Reworked By Flint & Youth)
06. The Nobodies (Burn 69 Mix) [German Mix]
07. Heart-Shaped Glasses (When The Heart Guides The Hand) (Penetrate The Canvas Mix By Tretcher Collins)
08. Slo-Mo-Tion (Dirtyphonics Remix)
09. This Is The New Shit (Sergio Galoyan Mix)
10. Heart-Shaped Glasses (When The Heart Guides The Hand) (Hamel Remix)
11. I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me) (Infected By The Scourge Of The Earth)
12. mOBSCENE (Sauerkraut Remix)
13. This Is the New Shit (Marilyn Manson vs. Goldfrapp)
14. The Nobodies (Wormwood Remix)
15. Slo-Mo-Tion (Proxy Remix)
16. I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me) (Every Day)
17. The Love Song (Bon Harris Remix)

CD2:

01. Disposable Teens (Bon Harris Remix)
02. Slo-Mo-Tion (Proxy Dub Mix)
03. The Nobodies (Stephane K Rock Dub Mix)
04. I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me) (Absinth Makes The Heart Grow Fonder)
05. Heart-Shaped Glasses (When The Heart Guides The Hand) (Hamel Dub)
06. mOBSCENE Replet (Mea Culpa Mix By Bitteren Ende)
07. Slo-Mo-Tion (Sandwell District Remix)
08. Heart-Shaped Glasses (When The Heart Guides The Hand) (Space Cowboy Remix)
09. Putting Holes In Happiness (Guitar Hero Remix By Nick Zinner)
10. Slo-Mo-Tion (Sandwell District Dub Remix)
11. Putting Holes In Happiness (Boys Noize Remix)
12. Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon (Radio Clean Edit)*
13. The Beautiful People (Clean Version)*
14. Rock Is Dead (Clean Radio Edit)*
15. The Fight Song (Radio Version)*

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Marilyn Manson (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Feb 2021, 19:38

Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor (Deluxe Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Hard Rock , Alternative Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 188 mb

Bio:

Marilyn Manson is an American rock band from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Formed in 1989 by frontman Marilyn Manson and Daisy Berkowitz, the group was originally named Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids with their theatrical performances gathering a local cult following in the early 1990s. The band's lineup has changed between many of their album releases; the current members of Marilyn Manson are the eponymous lead singer (the only remaining original member), bassist Twiggy Ramirez, guitarist Tyler Bates, drummer Gil Sharone and touring keyboardist Spencer Rollins.Until 1996, the name of each member was originally created by combining the first name of an iconic female sex symbol and the last name of an iconic serial killer (e.g. Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson).The members of the band dress in outlandish makeup and costumes, and have engaged in intentionally shocking behavior both onstage and off. In the past, their lyrics often received criticism for their anti-religious sentiment and references to sex, violence and drugs. Their performances have frequently been called offensive and obscene, and, on several occasions, protests and petitions have led to the group being banned from performing.As this controversy began to wane throughout the 2000s, so did the band's mainstream popularity. Despite this, Jon Wiederhorn of MTV.com, in June 2003, referred to Marilyn Manson as "the only true artist today".Marilyn Manson has garnered much success: four of the band's albums have been multi-platinum, and 2 more have been gold, and the band has seen seven of its releases debut in the top ten,including two number-one albums. VH1 has ranked Marilyn Manson as the seventy-eighth best rock band on their 100 Great Artists of Hard Rock.Aggregate site AcclaimedMusic.net lists Marilyn Manson number 723 in their artist rank for greatest of all time.Marilyn Manson has sold over 50 million records.

Album:

The Pale Emperor is the ninth studio album by American rock band Marilyn Manson. It was released on January 15, 2015 through Marilyn Manson's own Hell, etc. label, with distribution handled in the US by Loma Vista Recordings, Canada by Dine Alone Records, Japan by Victor Entertainment and internationally by Cooking Vinyl. The album was released in standard, deluxe and limited edition versions on CD and 2×LP vinyl, as well as a "Definitive Box" set. The standard version of the album contains ten tracks, while a deluxe edition includes three acoustic versions as bonus tracks.Produced by Manson and newcomer Tyler Bates, whom Manson met while acting on the TV series Californication, The Pale Emperor eschews the band's usual industrial rock genre in favor of a more sparse, blues rock-influenced sound. It is the first release since his return in 2008 to not feature writing and performance contributions from Twiggy. The album is dedicated to Manson's mother, who died during production of the album after an eight year battle with Alzheimer's disease and dementia.The album was a critical and commercial success upon release, receiving generally favorable reviews from contemporary music critics, with several reviews referring to the album as his best set in over a decade. The album debuted at number eight on the Billboard 200 with first week sales of over 51,000 copies, the band's highest opening week figure since Eat Me, Drink Me (2007), becoming their sixth consecutive top ten record in the United States. It also topped the national albums chart in Switzerland, and went on to chart within the top twenty in over twenty other territories. It has spawned one official single, "Deep Six", which went on to become his highest-peaking single on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Chart since "The Dope Show" (1998); while "Third Day of a Seven Day Binge" and "Cupid Carries a Gun" have been released as promotional singles.The album is currently being supported by the band's Hell Not Hallelujah Tour.

Recorded at Abattoir Studios, Studio City, California
Drums recorded by Gustavo Borner at Igloo Studios, Burbank, California
Mixed by Robert Carranza and Wolfgang Matthes at SPPP, Los Angeles, California
Mastering by Brian Lucey at Magic Garden Mastering, Los Angeles, California

Line Up:

Marilyn Manson – vocals, percussion, keyboards on "Slave Only Dreams to Be King", pill bottle on "Killing Strangers",[103] production
Tyler Bates – guitar, guitar violin, bass guitar, keyboards, programming, production

Additional Personnel:

Gil Sharone – drums
Roger Joseph Manning, Jr. – piano on "Slave Only Dreams to Be King"
Frank Macchia – baritone and tenor saxophones on "Birds of Hell Awaiting"
Walton Goggins, Jr. – preacher on "Slave Only Dreams to Be King"

Tracklist:

01. Killing Strangers
02. Deep Six
03. Third Day Of A Seven Day Binge
04. The Mephistopheles Of Los Angeles
05. Warship My Wreck
06. Slave Only Dreams To Be King
07. The Devil Beneath My Feet
08. Birds Of Hell Awaiting
09. Cupid Carries A Gun
10. Odds Of Even
11. Day 3 (bonus)
12. Fated, Faithful, Fatal (bonus)
13. Fall Of The House Of Death (bonus)

+ Video "Deep Six" (Official Video)

Obrázok

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Маrilуn Маnsоn - Неаvеn Uрsidе Dоwn (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Marilyn Manson is an American rock band from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Formed in 1989 by frontman Marilyn Manson and Daisy Berkowitz, the group was originally named Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids with their theatrical performances gathering a local cult following in the early 1990s. The band's lineup has changed between many of their album releases; the current members of Marilyn Manson are the eponymous lead singer (the only remaining original member), bassist Twiggy Ramirez, guitarist Tyler Bates, drummer Gil Sharone and touring keyboardist Spencer Rollins.Until 1996, the name of each member was originally created by combining the first name of an iconic female sex symbol and the last name of an iconic serial killer (e.g. Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson).The members of the band dress in outlandish makeup and costumes, and have engaged in intentionally shocking behavior both onstage and off. In the past, their lyrics often received criticism for their anti-religious sentiment and references to sex, violence and drugs. Their performances have frequently been called offensive and obscene, and, on several occasions, protests and petitions have led to the group being banned from performing.As this controversy began to wane throughout the 2000s, so did the band's mainstream popularity. Despite this, Jon Wiederhorn of MTV.com, in June 2003, referred to Marilyn Manson as "the only true artist today".Marilyn Manson has garnered much success: four of the band's albums have been multi-platinum, and 2 more have been gold, and the band has seen seven of its releases debut in the top ten,including two number-one albums. VH1 has ranked Marilyn Manson as the seventy-eighth best rock band on their 100 Great Artists of Hard Rock.Aggregate site AcclaimedMusic.net lists Marilyn Manson number 723 in their artist rank for greatest of all time.Marilyn Manson has sold over 50 million records.

Album:

After a late-career rejuvenation with 2015's The Pale Emperor, Marilyn Manson extended his creative hot streak with musical partner Tyler Bates on the band's tenth offering, Heaven Upside Down. Originally saddled with the punny title Say10, the album bares sharper teeth and bloodier knuckles than its predecessor, combining Pale Emperor's bluesy, vampire-roadhouse sleaze with the jagged industrial edges that first propelled Manson to notoriety in the '90s. Cocaine and heartbreak continue to fuel the reclusive ghoul, recalling the best of 2007's forlorn Eat Me, Drink Me, a record that gave listeners the first peek at Manson the man. That change in the perception of the artist -- who went from America's Most Wanted to a fallible Hollywood Hills fixture in just a decade -- is part of what makes these late-era efforts so accessible and enjoyable. He can still menace and push the boundaries of taste, but with so many real-world monsters to worry about, Manson's brand of offensive troublemaking and reckless hedonism remains unique and oddly comforting. The album kicks off with the hulking "Revelation #12" -- stabbing like "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" twisted through Portrait's organ grinder -- which forces listeners to choose a side at the end of the world. The explosive "We Know Where You Fucking Live" is the most overtly political statement on an album that could have actually benefited from more of the firebrand's outspoken wit, but it pulverizes nonetheless. The pulsing "Kill4Me" flaunts its Bowie flair, while "Say10" takes its time with destruction, a slow burner that builds to a crushing chorus that would have fit perfectly on Holy Wood. Album centerpiece "Saturnalia" is an eight-minute epic that rides an elastic bass throb -- courtesy of patient and forgiving sidekick Twiggy Ramirez -- through a swamp of Manson-isms like "just smile like a rifle" and the appropriate-in-1999 warning of "I was invited to eat the young." "Je$u$ Cri$i$" continues to ride Twiggy's bass groove as Manson fully embraces his persona with the tasteless but catchy "I write songs to fight and to fuck to/If you wanna fight, then I'll fight you/If you wanna fuck, I will fuck you." The album closes on a trio of introspection, the spiritual siblings to peak-era favorite "Coma White." Of these, "Blood Honey" is a grand moment that finds Manson taking a vulnerable look at his life, lamenting "I'm not being mean, I'm just being me," offering an intense peek at his emotional turmoil and damaging addictions. "Heaven Upside Down" is the de facto close to the album, with "Threats of Romance" the so-called final credits music where Manson reveals "I like you damaged/But I need something left...for me to wreck." For all his pain and suffering, he needs it to feel real in the end. Heaven Upside Down is Manson at his most human. If Pale Emperor was a welcome return to form that signaled a new day for the band, its successor is just as satisfying, if not better.

Line Up:

Marilyn Manson – vocals, percussion, keyboards on "Slave Only Dreams to Be King", pill bottle on "Killing Strangers",[103] production
Tyler Bates – guitar, guitar violin, bass guitar, keyboards, programming, production

Additional Personnel:

Gil Sharone – drums
Roger Joseph Manning, Jr. – piano on "Slave Only Dreams to Be King"
Frank Macchia – baritone and tenor saxophones on "Birds of Hell Awaiting"
Walton Goggins, Jr. – preacher on "Slave Only Dreams to Be King"

Tracklist:

01. Revelation #12
02. Tattooed In Reverse
03. We Know Where You Fucking Live
04. Say10
05. Kill4Me
06. Saturnalia
07. Je$u$ Cri$i$
08. Blood Honey
09. Heaven Upside Down
10. Threats Of Romance

+ Video "We Know Where You Fucking Live" (Official Video)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Marilyn Manson - We Are Chaos (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

We Are Chaos (stylized in all caps) is the upcoming eleventh studio album by American rock band Marilyn Manson. It will be released on September 11, 2020 by Loma Vista Recordings and Concord Music.It was produced by Manson himself and Shooter Jennings.The 10-track LP was produced by Manson and Grammy Award winner Shooter Jennings (Brandi Carlile, Tanya Tucker) and one of Manson’s self-portraits is featured on its cover.To accompany the sinister-sounding album, Manson released the lead single and title track for We Are Chaos on Wednesday, with a music video directed, photographed and edited by Matt Mahurin in quarantine.We Are Chaos is out on 9/11, because of course Marilyn Manson is going to release an album on 9/11 when he has the chance. He recorded it before the pandemic hit with Jennings, the country iconoclast who once recruited Manson to cover Giorgio Moroder and David Bowie’s “Cat People.” The album’s title track is out today with a video by Matt Mahurin. The cover art is a painting by Manson called “Infinite Darkness,” which is also the name of a song on We Are Chaos.A statement from Manson: When I listen to WE ARE CHAOS now, it seems like just yesterday or as if the world repeated itself, as it always does, making the title track and the stories seem as if we wrote them today. This was recorded to its completion without anyone hearing it until it was finished. There is most definitely a side A and side B in the traditional sense. But just like an LP, it is a flat circle and it’s up to the listener to put the last piece of the puzzle into the picture of songs.This concept album is the mirror Shooter and I built for the listener — it’s the one we won’t stare into. There are so many rooms, closets, safes and drawers. But in the soul or your museum of memories, the worst are always the mirrors. Shards and slivers of ghosts haunted my hands when I wrote most of these lyrics.Making this record, I had to think to myself: “Tame your crazy, stitch your suit. And try to pretend that you are not an animal” but I knew that mankind is the worst of them all. Making mercy is like making murder. Tears are the human body’s largest export.

Line Up:

Marilyn Manson – songwriter, vocals, producer, artwork
Shooter Jennings – songwriter, guitar, producer
Juan Alderete – bass guitar
Jamie Douglass – drums
Ted Russell Kamp – bass guitar
Brandon Pertzborn – drums
Mark Rains – engineering
Aubrey Richmond – fiddle
John Schreffler – guitar and pedal steel guitar
David Spreng – engineering
Paul Wiley – guitar

Tracklist:

01. Red Black and Blue
02. We Are Chaos
03. Don’t Chase the Dead
04. Paint You With My Love
05. Half-way & One Step Forward
06. Infinite Darkness
07. Perfume
08. Keep My Head Together
09. Solve Coagula
10. Broken Needle

Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "ALTERNATIVE Metal/Rock, METALCORE, NU Metal, INDUSTRIAL Metal, GRUNGE"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných