Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Alternative Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 132 mb

Info:

Guitarist and songwriter Mark Tremonti is known for his band Alter Bridge and Creed, with whom he has won several Grammys. With over 40 million recordings sold worldwide is he Addicted To Pain "behind hits like" My Own Prison "," Higher "," Isolation "and" - just to name a few.Tremonti login now back with their second album Cauterize. In addition to Mark Tremonti (vocals and guitar) are Eric Friedman (Guitar), Wolfgang Van Halen (bass) and Garrett Whitlock (drums) heard.Tremonti do exactly continue where they have what "(2012) left off with their first album" All I. Cauterize was produced by Michael "Elvis" Baskette.From the first riff of opener "Radical Change" until the very last note of the last epic sounding songs "Providence", clarifies Cauterize, which has undergone development as a songwriter Mark Tremonti.His Hard Rock / Heavy Metal influences are clearly audible on the album, especially in songs like "Flying Monkeys", "Arm Yourself" and "Sympathy" by.The last album "All I Was" reached in week 32/2012 the Top 50 of the album charts in Germany and Austria!

Album:

Cauterize is the upcoming second studio album by Tremonti, a band fronted by Grammy Award winning Creed and Alter Bridge guitarist Mark Tremonti. In addition to Tremonti, who provides both lead vocals and guitar, the album features rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist Eric Friedman and drummer Garrett Whitlock. It is the first Tremonti album to feature Wolfgang Van Halen, who replaced Brian Marshall as the band’s bassist after the release of the band’s first album, All I Was, in 2012. Cauterize is set for release on June 9, 2015.

Line-Up:

Mark Tremonti – lead vocals, lead and rhythm guitar (Alter Bridge , Creed)
Eric Friedman – rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Wolfgang Van Halen – bass guitar, backing vocals
Garrett Whitlock – drums

Tracklist:

01. Radical Change
02. Flying Monkeys
03. Cauterize
04. Arm Yourself
05. Dark Trip
06. Another Heart
07. Fall Again
08. Tie The Noose
09. Sympathy
10. Providence

+ Video "Cauterize" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Tremonti (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Feb 2021, 15:52

Tremonti - Dust (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Alternative Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video

Bio:

Guitarist and songwriter Mark Tremonti is known for his band Alter Bridge and Creed, with whom he has won several Grammys. With over 40 million recordings sold worldwide is he Addicted To Pain "behind hits like" My Own Prison "," Higher "," Isolation "and" - just to name a few.Tremonti login now back with their second album Cauterize. In addition to Mark Tremonti (vocals and guitar) are Eric Friedman (Guitar), Wolfgang Van Halen (bass) and Garrett Whitlock (drums) heard.Tremonti do exactly continue where they have what "(2012) left off with their first album" All I. Cauterize was produced by Michael "Elvis" Baskette.From the first riff of opener "Radical Change" until the very last note of the last epic sounding songs "Providence", clarifies Cauterize, which has undergone development as a songwriter Mark Tremonti.His Hard Rock / Heavy Metal influences are clearly audible on the album, especially in songs like "Flying Monkeys", "Arm Yourself" and "Sympathy" by.The last album "All I Was" reached in week 32/2012 the Top 50 of the album charts in Germany and Austria!

Album:

The cover artwork for "Dust", the third album from TREMONTI, the band led by CREED and ALTER BRIDGE guitarist Mark Tremonti, can be seen below. The CD will be released on April 29 via Fret 12."Dust", which was recorded during same sessions as "Cauterize", features Mark Tremonti on vocals/guitars, Eric Friedman on guitars, Wolfgang Van Halen on bass and Garrett Whitlock on drums. Longtime friend and collaborator Michael "Elvis" Baskette produced "Dust".To coincide with the announcement of "Dust", several exclusive fan bundle pre-orders are now available at this location. These bundles include autographed CDs, t-shirts, hoodies, and other exciting experiences for the TREMONTI fan. A teaser video has gone live talking about the pre-order and featuring a snippet of the new song "Catching Fire". Check it out below.TREMONTI released its second album, "Cauterize", last June. "Cauterize" followed up TREMONTI's 2012 debut, "All I Was", and was the first of two new albums that TREMONTI recorded.Mark Tremonti told The Pulse Of Radio that both "Dust" and "Cauterize" feature the same level of quality material. "We went in there with the goal of recording twenty songs, and then when it came time to release the songs, I didn't want to put thirteen songs on one record and then have seven B-sides," he said. "I wanted all these songs to be thought of as songs that were meant to be on an album. None of these are throwaway songs. So we cut 'em into two ten-song albums that are kind of two dynamic records. If there was two chill songs, one would go on the first, one would go on the second and so on."Mark elaborated in a separate interview: "At first I just wanted to record as many songs as possible. But when I stepped back and listened to it, I was, like, 'You know what?! Let's make two records.' So I left some of my favorite songs on the second record, just so people aren't gonna buy the first record and then go, 'Okay, this is the good record and this is the bad one. These are the bad songs.' My brother Dan likes the second record better than the first record. Some of my favorite songs are on the second record. The title track, 'Dust', I think, has the best chorus of the whole recording process. 'Dust' has my favorite solo. The opening track, 'My Last Mistake', is one of my favorite songs. It's got the big ballad of the two records. It's definitely not the 'b-sides' of this album."Although VAN HALEN bassist Wolfgang Van Halen was part of TREMONTI's touring band in 2013 and played on "Dust" and "Cauterize", he sat out TREMONTI's tour schedule because of commitments with VAN HALEN.TREMONTI recruited Tanner Keegan to play bass on its most recent tour.

Line-Up:

Mark Tremonti – lead vocals, lead and rhythm guitar (Alter Bridge , Creed)
Eric Friedman – rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Wolfgang Van Halen – bass guitar, backing vocals
Garrett Whitlock – drums

Tracklist:

01. My Last Mistake
02. The Cage
03. Once Dead
04. Dust
05. Betray Me
06. Tore My Heart Out
07. Catching Fire
08. Never Wrong
09. Rising Storm
10. Unable To See

+ Video "Cauterize" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Feb 2021, 15:53

Tremonti - A Dying Machine (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Metal , Alternative Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video

Bio:

Album:

On June 8th, Tremonti returns with their fourth album A Dying Machine, a concept album that showcases Mark’s unique songwriting style and vocal melodies. Anthemic choruses, punishing riffs and fiery guitar solos are showcased on the album in rockers like "From the Sky" and "Throw them to the Lions" and places them alongside the infectiously catchy "Take You With Me" and "The First The Last".

Line-Up:

Mark Tremonti - Vocals/Guitar
Eric Friedman - Backing Vocals/Guitar
Garrett Whitlock - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Bringer Of War
02. From The Sky
03. A Dying Machine
04. Trust
05. Throw Them To The Lions
06. Make It Hurt
07. Traipse
08. The First The Last
09. A Lot Like Sin
10. The Day When Legions Burned
11. As The Silence Becomes Me
12. Take You With Me
13. Desolation
14. Found

+ Video "Take You With Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Dec 2021, 16:23

Tremonti - Marching In Time (Digipak Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Metal , Alternative Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

We live in a world where nothing seems real after Joe Exotic and The Tiger King. A world in which a pandemic can demand so much of us, and yet somehow Black Friday continues to offer the customary sight of someone getting kicked in the face over a marginally discounted toaster. A mindless, liminal state which has many artists simply commenting on events that subsume our social media feeds. On his upcoming fifth solo album, ‘Marching in Time’, Mark Tremonti (Alter Bridge, formerly of Creed), instead makes a conscious effort to guide the listener on twelve individual journeys through the world that emerged around us over the last year, reflecting on his own personal experiences of the last eighteen months.Performances throughout ‘Marching in Time’ are exceptional. The line-up of Tremonti on vocals/guitars, Eric Friedman on guitars, Tanner Keegan on bass, and Ryan Bennett on drums proves explosive at every turn, particularly the album’s lead single, “If Not for You”. An emotive milestone that conveys a moody blend of dark overtones from a candid narrator that leaves nothing unsaid as they give thanks to their lifeline.If the pensive “Under the Sun” offers perfect moments of melancholy to get lost in, counterpoints like “Let That Be Us” introduce some charging rock/metal to get you out of your seat. Tremonti’s unfaltering, frenetic picking working so hard the main riff sounds like bullets; each song including a chorus bigger than the last. A trait that extends to the booming “Thrown Further” and the melodious anthem buried within the riff-heavy, “Not Afraid to Lose.” A true standout moment on ‘Marching in Time,’ that captures Tremonti’s talent for songwriting at its best.The record’s big finish, coming in at just over seven minutes and thirty seconds, depicts “so many lives marching in time.” On one level it can be interpreted as suggesting a series of generalized aspirations that overstay their welcome. Yet there is something of the Desiderata here, as a guiding poem to a child from a man who knows that he may not always be there to teach, comfort, and protect. In which the mask slips as he shifts between the shadows of the personal and the public. In the absence of such clarity, the song can get lost in the thick fog of an everyman, no man’s land. Yet there’s enough heart and sincerity to elevate the piece above the generalized.On ‘Marching in Time’, Tremonti mixes the private with the public. While there are some moments where the distinction between the experiential and the commentating blurs and risks generalizations, thankfully the record never becomes monochromatic. Due in no small measure to Tremonti delivering some of his most musically exciting compositions on record. When married to lyrics that truly personalize the experiences, offering insight to accompany the commentary, ‘Marching in Time’ can ignite with life in a big way.

Line-Up:

Mark Tremonti - Vocals/Guitar
Eric Friedman - Backing Vocals/Guitar
Garrett Whitlock - Drums

Tracklist:

01. A World Away (05:15)
02. Now and Forever (04:20)
03. If Not for You (04:10)
04. Thrown Further (04:47)
05. Let That Be Us (04:28)
06. The Last One of Us (04:40)
07. In One Piece (04:36)
08. Under the Sun (04:32)
09. Not Afraid to Lose (05:44)
10. Bleak (04:37)
11. Would You Kill (04:04)
12. Marching in Time (07:33)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "ALTERNATIVE Metal/Rock, METALCORE, NU Metal, INDUSTRIAL Metal, GRUNGE"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných