Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

September Mourning (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Nov 2020, 08:47

September Mourning - Volume I (EP) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Alternative Metal , Hard Rock , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

September Mourning is a transmedia dark culture project created by Emily Lazar and Marc Silvestri.The project centers on the human-reaper hybrid September (portrayed on stage by Lazar), as she navigates the world of the living and the world of the dead. As a half-human, September feels the need to give some human souls a second chance, and thus toys with Fate.The story is presented on different media platforms, including music, comic books, and live concerts. The comic books are produced with Top Cow Productions.According to Lazar, "“It’s a story line that has a musical component to it. An artistic component to it. The story line is what holds it all together. The music is like the icing on the cake. It’s very important of course, but it’s the vehicle to tell the story.”September Mourning's debut EP (Volume I) and comic book (A Murder of Reapers) tells an epic tale of “heartbreak, loss, pain, joy, love, redemption, but most of all, courage…” while the comic book chronicles the first chapter of her story. Produced by Sahaj Ticotin and Howard Benson, September Mourning revives the concept of rock star meets superhero. If Marilyn Manson and X-Men's Storm had a kid, it would be September Mourning, who also cites influences as varied as Motionless In White, Disturbed, and Muse.“For me, the project is a story, a theatrical art piece,” September explains. “Music is the backbone, but for this to work, it has to include the imagery and the narrative all symbiotically linked into the whole. Music taps into your innermost being. There’s something very intimate and personal about it.”The character of September Mourning is a human-reaper hybrid, who feels the need to give some human souls a second chance, and thus toys with Fate. To expound on this narrative, September is working with iconic comic book artist Marc Silvestri, who started out on the original X-Men comics and went on to form Top Cow Productions (Witchblade, The Darkness). Together, they are putting together the story of September Mourning in graphic form, to accompany, and enhance the musical message.Having performed at large festivals like Rock on the Range and Download Festival and shared the stage with acts like Marilyn Manson and Avatar, September Mourning has already built up an impressive fan base, which she calls her “Children of Fate,” constantly encouraging them to have “the courage to embrace their passion… to allow yourself to follow your heart and not be a slave to your fears. To know that the only boundaries that exist in our lives are the ones we allow.”

Album:

Alternative Rock band September Mourning released the first volume of their EP’s yesterday. Creating a story throughout the EP the band have made some big rock guitars on this record and September’s vocals are brilliant throughout. The band are on tour with Mushroomhead throughout October and the video for Eye Of The Storm can be found here.The vocals are strong throughout, the screaming vocals on Angels To Dust are really strong too, September has a nice voice for both, the singing seems contradictory to the heaviness of the melodies they have made but she does it justice and it works throughout the whole of the recording.The drums give a great foundation on this record, and working with the guitars on tracks such as Before The Fall, the band work musically really well together, the production really displaying the best of what this band do – though in places it feels it lacks some originality, there’s a lot of great riffs here and working with the vocals, this band set themselves apart very easily.September Mourning bring some excellent things here, Children Of Fate brings something new to the genre, and I think there needs to be a volume two of this, to see a bigger story emerge from the band as I feel it is to short to really explore all this band can do here. Highlights for me on this EP are Children Of Fate, Angels To Dust and Stand By Me – a great cover of a classic song, which is a great end to the record.

Line Up:

September, lead vocalist,keyboards, songwriting (2009–present)
Rich Juzwick, guitars (2014–present)
Josh Fresia, drums (2014–present)
Jeriah Eager, bass guitar (2015–present)
Kyle Ort, second guitar (2015–present)

Previous members:

James Duran, guitars (2009–2010)
Chris Egert, guitars, programming (2009-2010)
Nobuaki Hayashi, guitars (2012)
Steve Podgorski, guitars (2012-2013)
Xavier Moreux, guitars (2014–2015)
Skot Christ, bass guitar, backing vocals (2012-2013)
Shawn Cameron, drums (2012-2013)
Tommy Joe Ratliff, bass guitar (2014–2015)

Tracklist:

01. The Collection
02. Angels To Dust
03. Before The Fall
04. Children Of Fate
05. Eye Of The Storm
06. Stand By Me

+ Video "Before The Fall " (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: September Mourning (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Nov 2020, 08:49

September Mourning - Volume II (Digipak Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Alternative Metal , Hard Rock , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

September Mourning is a transmedia dark culture project created by Emily Lazar and Marc Silvestri.The project centers on the human-reaper hybrid September (portrayed on stage by Lazar), as she navigates the world of the living and the world of the dead. As a half-human, September feels the need to give some human souls a second chance, and thus toys with Fate.The story is presented on different media platforms, including music, comic books, and live concerts. The comic books are produced with Top Cow Productions.According to Lazar, "“It’s a story line that has a musical component to it. An artistic component to it. The story line is what holds it all together. The music is like the icing on the cake. It’s very important of course, but it’s the vehicle to tell the story.”September Mourning's debut EP (Volume I) and comic book (A Murder of Reapers) tells an epic tale of “heartbreak, loss, pain, joy, love, redemption, but most of all, courage…” while the comic book chronicles the first chapter of her story. Produced by Sahaj Ticotin and Howard Benson, September Mourning revives the concept of rock star meets superhero. If Marilyn Manson and X-Men's Storm had a kid, it would be September Mourning, who also cites influences as varied as Motionless In White, Disturbed, and Muse.“For me, the project is a story, a theatrical art piece,” September explains. “Music is the backbone, but for this to work, it has to include the imagery and the narrative all symbiotically linked into the whole. Music taps into your innermost being. There’s something very intimate and personal about it.”The character of September Mourning is a human-reaper hybrid, who feels the need to give some human souls a second chance, and thus toys with Fate. To expound on this narrative, September is working with iconic comic book artist Marc Silvestri, who started out on the original X-Men comics and went on to form Top Cow Productions (Witchblade, The Darkness). Together, they are putting together the story of September Mourning in graphic form, to accompany, and enhance the musical message.Having performed at large festivals like Rock on the Range and Download Festival and shared the stage with acts like Marilyn Manson and Avatar, September Mourning has already built up an impressive fan base, which she calls her “Children of Fate,” constantly encouraging them to have “the courage to embrace their passion… to allow yourself to follow your heart and not be a slave to your fears. To know that the only boundaries that exist in our lives are the ones we allow.”

Album:

A July 29th release date has been set for September Mourning‘s forthcoming album, “Volume II“. The effort will be the band’s first on Sumerian Records and pre-orders for it are up now at sumerianmerch.com. The album will be accompanied by the second issue of the their own comic book series via Top Cow Productions. Frontwoman Emily Lazar commented: “‘Volume II is a continuation of the first step in our journey which began with our self released EP, ‘Volume I‘ and ‘A Murder of Reapers‘, the first issue of our comic book. ‘Volume II‘ follows our hero, September Mourning‘s tale throughout the second issue of the comic book entitled, ‘The Hand of Fate‘. Both forms of media intertwine to create a musical and visual story mosaic for your eyes and ears. Although September‘s character is fictional, both the emotional landscape of the music and the message behind her lyric come from a very vulnerable place inside of me. In this album, I intertwined these supernatural characters with my own very real, relatable thoughts and feelings. There are pieces of myself magnified in every dynamic shift and bombastic hook in this album and you feel that when you listen. The world that’s created promises you an epic ride.”

Line Up:

September, lead vocalist,keyboards, songwriting (2009–present)
Rich Juzwick, guitars (2014–present)
Josh Fresia, drums (2014–present)
Jeriah Eager, bass guitar (2015–present)
Kyle Ort, second guitar (2015–present)

Previous members:

James Duran, guitars (2009–2010)
Chris Egert, guitars, programming (2009-2010)
Nobuaki Hayashi, guitars (2012)
Steve Podgorski, guitars (2012-2013)
Xavier Moreux, guitars (2014–2015)
Skot Christ, bass guitar, backing vocals (2012-2013)
Shawn Cameron, drums (2012-2013)
Tommy Joe Ratliff, bass guitar (2014–2015)

Tracklist:

01. The Collection
02. Angels To Dust
03. Eye of the Storm
04. Before The Fall
05. Children of Fate
06. Skin and Bones
07. 20 Below
08. Heart Can Hold
09. Superhuman
10. Live Like You’re Alive
11. Stand By Me
12. Til You See Heaven

+ Video "Eye of the Storm" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "ALTERNATIVE Metal/Rock, METALCORE, NU Metal, INDUSTRIAL Metal, GRUNGE"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných