Flaming Row (GER)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Flaming Row (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Máj 2013, 20:33

Flaming Row - Mirage - A Portrayal Of Figures (Limited Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 170 mb

Bio:

FLAMING ROW is a band-project formed by the german musician Martin Schnella (Steel Protector, Cast In Silence) in 2008. His formaly idea was creating a concept album with many different musicians, especially singers, female and male. Schnella wrote a lot of music for FLAMING ROW and put it together to complete songs. Because of his big influence of different styles of music, FLAMING ROW does not contest just one genre. So there is a mixture of Prog Metal/Rock, Mainstream, Metal and powerful ballads inside FLAMING ROW.To complete the idea, Schnella asked his dear friend Kiri Geile (Steel Protector) to join the band. Kiri’s task was writing a story for the concept.Within the months both completed the story “Elinoire”, a drama about a young british family, together and wrote lyrics for different characters in the story.The recording sessions started in late 2008. Most all of the music was recorded until the end of 2009. A lot of friends and local musicians supported Geile and Schnella by joining the band. Also to the core-team of FLAMING ROW belong Drummer Niklas Kahl (My Inner Burning, Cast In Silence) and Keyboarder/Saxophonis Marek Arnold (Toxic Smile, 7 Steps To The Green Door, Stern Combo Meissen). Schnella played Guitars, most Bass Guitars, some Keyboards and Lead- and Backingvocals.In late 2010 he got in contact with Gary Wehrkamp and Brendt Allman from the american Progressive-Metal Band SHADOW GALLERY and asked them to join with some additional guitar/keyboard solos. Both liked the music and became a big part of FLAMING ROW within the further month. Wehrkamp also did a lot of lead vocals and took part as one of the charakters. Together with Brendt Allman he added many backing vocals. Also Billy Sherwood (Circa, Yoso, Ex-Yes) sang some lead- and backing vocals.The german guitar player Ali Neander (founding member of the RODGAU MONOTONES, session guitar player for Xavier Naidoo, Sabrina Setlur …) added some guitar solos, too.To take over the last free character-role Jimmy Keegan who is the tour drummer/backing-singer for SPOCK’S BEARD (also Kenny Loggins, Santana…) joined FLAMING ROW with some vocals.Schnella is very proud of this because all these musicians are his idols since his childhood.Thus FLAMING ROW became an international band project.The first concept album “Elinoire” is nearly finished. It’s release is planned for summer 2011.The Story “Elinoire”: The story “Elinoire” is about a young british family. Lea and Adam Baltwin are at their prime of life, having great jobs and live in prosperity.Lea became pregnant. But while the birth of their doughter Elinoire, Lea died because of medical reasons. Adam never overcame the sudden death of his beloved wife and laid the blame on Elinoire. Within the years he could not build up a ordinary realationship to Elinoire. Adam’s father Cyrus Baltwin took on the role of the father figure. But after some year some true facts about the previous life of Lea were revealed. Was Lea’s dead really an accident?The story is told by the real charakters, their emotions (Love, Rage…) and some virtuals (Time, Destiny, Death, Spirit and so on). There are 15 different singers, female and male, performing the roles of the story.

Album:

It excites me to see progressive metal bands continually moving away from the norm, and toward new, fresh sounds and combinations. Flaming Row out of Germany has released their second album, and it’s ambitious for certain. “Mirage – A Portrayal of Figures” is a massive, rock opera-like album that has a cohesive, definite story to it. “Mirage” is massive in many ways, from story to guest musicians. These guests include members of bands such as Haken, Spock’s Beard, Pain of Salvation, and even Ayreon. This is really impressive for a band that is only on its second album.“Mirage” revolves around the Magistrate, a group of alien rulers that have decided that mankind has progressed too far in their technological abilities, but not far enough in their morality or unity. This certainly isn’t anything new, as I can name a few albums off the top of my head with similar plots: however, the added twist is that the survivors have banded together to fight back, but a lowly soldier believes that his leaders have different plans than they claim. It’s obviously quite an undertaking, and I believe they pull it off pretty well with a good twist at the end.The lyrical content is epic at times, delicate and quiet in others. This album, like most rock operas, falls prey to a basic problem that grinds my gears. Often, the lyrics are written to be dialogue, and this ends up feeling cheap and forced, as this dialogue is usually not conducive to real songs. I especially felt this way about Ayreon’s 2013 album, “The Theory of Everything”. “Mirage”, however, only falls into this rut a few times, as most of the album is comprised of real songs that are well-suited to the story.The music is the shining force on this album. Calling Flaming Row a progressive metal band is a bit of a generalization, as there are many styles at work here. Sure, there are some hefty metal portions, but there are also jazzy sequences, American country parts, many European folk influences, and even some rousing “saloon” piano, for lack of a better description. These are all mixed well, seamlessly even.The music is an eclectic mix, then, of heavy guitars (at times), dynamic drums and bass, the always excellent keys and sax of Marek Arnold, and guest musicians that play everything from Uilleann pipes, whistles, and violins to mandolins, cellos, and basically everything you can imagine. One can imagine the folksy vibe that would be present with all those wind and stringed instruments.The tracks themselves are extraordinary for the most part. The album begins with a 16+ minute title track that feels epic and soaring. Right on its heels, though, we have my favorite track “Aim L45″, a quieter, more organic and folksy tune that is simply beautiful. But, after that, “Burning Sky” starts the massive feeling all over again. This is rather representative of the entire album, as the styles and tone move up and down and all over the place. The myriad of vocalists that appear on this album make for a diverse, if sometimes hard to distinguish, array of “faces” to remember. It does feel a bit crowded at times, even hard to follow. However, the music keeps the listener grounded, and multiple listens are rather rewarding.“Mirage”, then, is a soaring story of giant proportions, one that is told well and executed musically even better. The many styles in play keep things interesting, and there are some jaw-dropping moments that really make the album what it is. Flaming Row, I believe, has trumped their first album by quite a bit here, and I expect to uncover more and more as I continue to listen to this wondrous album.

Line Up:

Kiri Geile - Vocals (2008-present) - See also: Steel Protector
Niklas Kahl - Drums - See also: Cast in Silence, The Last Dirt, ex-The Core, ex-My Inner Burning
Marek Arnold - Keyboards - See also: Toxic Smile
Martin Schnella - Guitars, Keyboards, Vocals (2008-present) - See also: Steel Protector, ex-Gondwania, Empire of Doom, Joker's Wildest

Tracklist:

01. Mirage - A Portrayal of Figures (Pt.1) 16:15
02. Aim L45 07:05
03. Burning Sky 06:23
04. Journey to the Afterlife 12:04
05. Alcatraz 04:04
06. Memento Mori 05:49
07. Pictures 09:28
08. In Appearance - A Portrayal of Figures (Pt.2) 18:44
09. Lea’s Delivery (Bonus Track)
10. A Place To Revive Your Soul (Bonus Track)
11. In Appearance - A Portrayal Of Figures - Part II (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)
12. Mirage - A Portrayal Of Figures - Part 1 (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)
13. Journey To The Afterlife (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Flaming Row (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 10:42

Flaming Row - The Pure Shine (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Progressive Rock & Metal , Male & Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 170 mb

Bio:

FLAMING ROW is a band-project formed by the german musician Martin Schnella (Steel Protector, Cast In Silence) in 2008. His formaly idea was creating a concept album with many different musicians, especially singers, female and male. Schnella wrote a lot of music for FLAMING ROW and put it together to complete songs. Because of his big influence of different styles of music, FLAMING ROW does not contest just one genre. So there is a mixture of Prog Metal/Rock, Mainstream, Metal and powerful ballads inside FLAMING ROW.To complete the idea, Schnella asked his dear friend Kiri Geile (Steel Protector) to join the band. Kiri’s task was writing a story for the concept.Within the months both completed the story “Elinoire”, a drama about a young british family, together and wrote lyrics for different characters in the story.The recording sessions started in late 2008. Most all of the music was recorded until the end of 2009. A lot of friends and local musicians supported Geile and Schnella by joining the band. Also to the core-team of FLAMING ROW belong Drummer Niklas Kahl (My Inner Burning, Cast In Silence) and Keyboarder/Saxophonis Marek Arnold (Toxic Smile, 7 Steps To The Green Door, Stern Combo Meissen). Schnella played Guitars, most Bass Guitars, some Keyboards and Lead- and Backingvocals.In late 2010 he got in contact with Gary Wehrkamp and Brendt Allman from the american Progressive-Metal Band SHADOW GALLERY and asked them to join with some additional guitar/keyboard solos. Both liked the music and became a big part of FLAMING ROW within the further month. Wehrkamp also did a lot of lead vocals and took part as one of the charakters. Together with Brendt Allman he added many backing vocals. Also Billy Sherwood (Circa, Yoso, Ex-Yes) sang some lead- and backing vocals.The german guitar player Ali Neander (founding member of the RODGAU MONOTONES, session guitar player for Xavier Naidoo, Sabrina Setlur …) added some guitar solos, too.To take over the last free character-role Jimmy Keegan who is the tour drummer/backing-singer for SPOCK’S BEARD (also Kenny Loggins, Santana…) joined FLAMING ROW with some vocals.Schnella is very proud of this because all these musicians are his idols since his childhood.Thus FLAMING ROW became an international band project.The first concept album “Elinoire” is nearly finished. It’s release is planned for summer 2011.The Story “Elinoire”: The story “Elinoire” is about a young british family. Lea and Adam Baltwin are at their prime of life, having great jobs and live in prosperity.Lea became pregnant. But while the birth of their doughter Elinoire, Lea died because of medical reasons. Adam never overcame the sudden death of his beloved wife and laid the blame on Elinoire. Within the years he could not build up a ordinary realationship to Elinoire. Adam’s father Cyrus Baltwin took on the role of the father figure. But after some year some true facts about the previous life of Lea were revealed. Was Lea’s dead really an accident?The story is told by the real charakters, their emotions (Love, Rage…) and some virtuals (Time, Destiny, Death, Spirit and so on). There are 15 different singers, female and male, performing the roles of the story.

Album:

A Progressive Rock Opera by Melanie Mau & Martin Schnella based on the novel „The Dark Tower“ by Stephen King. „The Pure Shine“ will be released as double CD including an instrumental mix of the whole album.

Line Up:

Niklas Kahl Drums - See also: Cast in Silence, The Last Dirt, ex-The Core, ex-My Inner Burning
Melanie Mau - Vocals
Marek Arnold Keyboards - See also: Toxic Smile
Martin Schnella Guitars, Keyboards, Vocals (2008-present) - See also: Steel Protector, ex-Gondwania, Empire of Doom, Joker's Wildest

With:

- Glynn Morgan (Threshold) / vocals
- Johan Hallgren (Pain Of Salvation) / vocals
- Alexander Weyland (Traumhaus) / vocals
- Ossy Pfeiffer (Ignore The Sign) / vocals
- Siobhan Kennedy (Iontach) / vocals
- Mathias Ruck / vocals
- Jimmy Keegan (Spocks Beard, Pattern Seeking Animals) / drums
- Dave Meros (Spock's Beard) / bass
- Lars Lehmann (Ignore The Sign) / bass
- Jens Kommnick (Iontach) / Celtic instruments
- Eric Brenton (Neal Morse) / violin, viola
- Nathan Brenton (Neal Morse) / cello & orchestration
- Jose Pepe Jimenez (Carlos Santana) / percussion
- Fabian Godecke (Melanie Mau & Martin Schnella) / percussion

Tracklist:

01. A Tower in the Clouds (4:51)
02. The Last Living Member (11:56)
I. A Mystical Structure
II. Roland Of Gilead
III. Maerlyn's Rainbow
03. Jake's Destiny (14:06)
I. The Painted Pictures
II. Relentless Pursuit
III. 1919 Midworld
04. The Sorcerer (17:37)
I. Evil Forces Of The Dark Side
II. Distracting Illusions
III. Arra
05. The Final Attempt (9:32)
06. The Gunslinger's Creed (15:20)
I. Roland's Revenge
II. The Sorcerer? Reign Of Darkness
III. The Secret Place Of No Return
IV. Our Savior

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných