Whom Gods Destroy (USA/CROATIA/BRAZIL)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Whom Gods Destroy (USA/CROATIA/BRAZIL)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Mar 2024, 16:04

Whom Gods Destroy - Insanium (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok Obrázok Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Melodic Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 124 mb

Bio:

Whom Gods Destroy is a Sons Of Apollo related outfit.The band's InsideOut label debut "Insanium" offers 9 tracks of progressive metal and hard rock virtuosity at its most dazzling.

Album:

There is a great amount of new music out there in this massive world of ours, I know I am constantly opening emails with music attached to it, be it a single song, music video, or an entire album, trust me when I say that there is more than enough music out there for anyone regardless of what your preference is.Whom Gods Destroy is such a pleasure to the ears, music fans are in for a treat with this one and if you have heard the first few tracks released from the album, you know exactly what I am talking about. If not here's the first single/video below: With this album it's really hard to find a favorite track from the album, they are all equally as good as the one before the one currently playing, yet distinctly different as well.Keyboard solos, guitar solos, kick-ass vocals, riffs that almost make the ears bleed, like in "Crucifier" for instance! I don't have the track for that one, but there is a music video for their song "Crawl" below: "Hypernova 158" is an insane instrumental track that would make prog masters RUSH proud! Each song is so rich in the quality of the vocals to the instruments being played, that I often found myself getting goosebumps from the mastery in which this was all being done. This is such a great album from start to finish, not a weak moment for even a second.Whom Gods Destroy’s “Insanium” album will become available as Standard CD Jewelcase, Digital Album, Ltd. 2CD Mediabook (with the bonus track “Requiem” (04:58) as well as the entire album as bonus instrumental disc) and as Gatefold 2LP & LP-Booklet on 180g. vinyl in the following variants: Black 2LP , Dark Green 2LP (Ltd. 500x copies & various other retailers) , Custard Colored 2LP (Ltd. 1000x copies at all US outlets).

Line Up:

Dino Jelusick – Vocals - See also: ex-Whitesnake, Jelusick
Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal – Guitars - See also: Art of Anarchy, Bumblefoot
Yas Nomura – Bass
Bruno Valverde – Drums - See also: Angra, Kiko Loureiro (live), HeavyPop, Whom Gods Destroy, Smith / Kotzen (live), ex-Sepultura (live), ex-Witherfall (live), ex-No-Metric
Derek Sherinian – Keyboards - See also: ex-Sons of Apollo, ex-Planet X, ex-Platypus, Black Country Communion, Joe Bonamassa, Whom Gods Destroy, Joe Satriani (live), ex-All Too Human, ex-Dream Theater, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-Black Label Society (live), ex-Alice Cooper, ex-Billy Idol, ex-Jughead, ex-Generation Axe (live), ex-John Sykes (live), ex-Kiss (live)

Tracklist:

01. In The Name Of War 6:38
02. Over Again 5:01
03. The Decision 7:08
04. Crawl 6:36
05. Find My Way Back 5:46
06. Crucifier 4:43
07. Keeper Of The Gate 4:54
08. Hypernova 158 3:24
09. Insanium 8:37

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 88 neregistrovaných