Amoriello (USA)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Amoriello (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2022, 14:39

Amoriello - Phantom Sounds (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 81 mb

Bio:

AMORIELLO is the project of Philadelphia-born guitarist and children’s picture book author, Thomas Amoriello, who has teamed up with a stellar roster of special guest musicians including former members of Black Sabbath, Whitesnake, Ozzy Osbourne, Yngwie J. Malmsteen’s Rising Force, and the Michael Schenker Group to bring the 80's inspired metal with a modern feel.

Album:

“Phantom Sounds” is an album that got me filled with emotions by the amazing guitarist and lyricist AMORIELLO, coming from Philadelphia. That’s right, it’s a one-person show. Thomas is a legend that brings classic heavy metal to the top of what great music sounds like. “Phantom Sounds” is the second full album that is a follow-up of the first album “Amoriello”. Now let’s get to the fun part the music.“Villian” the first track on this gorgeous track sounds like DIO. Tt blew my old-school metal heart away. What makes this song amazing is the vocalist Herbie Langhans, who was part of AVANTASIA. “Villian” has the perfect memorable guitar riffs. “Unruly King” starts off with a crowd of people cheering and then a sharp blade of a guillotine coming down. We all know what that means. It takes me back to the times when people were hung or had their heads chopped off. Not the prettiest sight. A powerful guitar chord comes in and takes the song on a joyful ride. This song has a bit of speed metal in it, which makes it even more of a headbanging tune.“Medieval Warrior” has a bit of a demonic sound to it mixed with a calming ballad. I can hear the song playing in The Witcher. The powerful guitar solo that hits around 3:34 with drums galloping just after it gives the song the perfect edge. “Witching hour Blues” is the perfect mix of metal with a drop of blues. This is my favorite track on this album. I am a sucker for blues, tap in that metal tune, and voila the perfect masterpiece of a song. The song starts off with drums that sound like a clock is ticking with the cymbal lightly being touched. The best part is the guitar with that known blues tune making one close their eyes and feel like the whole song.There are two beautiful instrumental tracks on this album “Funhouse Opus 13” and “Candelabra”. “Funhouse Opus 13” has a video game feel to it. Like a big boss at the end of a level and the harder, it gets the faster the song goes. You can really hear Thomas shredding his guitar solos. “Candelabra” really surprised me. It starts with a beautiful acoustic guitar and an angelic voice. It brings this eerie vibe at the same time. Might sound a bit creepy but it’s like taking a walk through a cemetery and you can feel all the souls that have passed on to the other side. This song really stands out in the album and is the perfect end track.Honestly, I have never heard of AMORIELLO until now and this man has gained an extra fan. I love everything about the music its emotional, and powerful. The best part is classic metal. It puts a smile on my face to hear so much influence from BLACK SABBATH and DEEP PURPLE. AMORIELLO thank you for this amazing music and I am really looking forward to your next album.

Line Up:

Thomas Amoriello - Guitars , vocals - See also: ex-Sieges Even
Ginovanni Sena - Bass
Ariel Perchuk - Keyboards - See also: Ariel Perchuk's Odyssey, Kenziner, Liliumdust, ex-Domine of Empires, ex-Extinct Tradition, ex-Anima Encis, ex-Dark Whisper, ex-Unreal
Anthony Stahl - Keyboards - See also: Livesay, King's Rage, DeadRisen
Cameron Fleury - Drums - See also: Terrorhorse

Guests:

Herbie Langhans from Firewind,
Piet Sielck from Iron Savior
Bobby Koelble from Death
Sonia Anubis from Crypta/ex-Burning Witches
Will Shaw formerly of Heir Apparent,
Titta Tani formerly of Claudio Simonetti’s Goblin
Jim Rutherford of Power Theory

Production:

Record Label: Shredguy Records

Tracklist:

01. Villain 03:52
02. Unruly King 04:58
03. Medieval Warrior 05:28
04. Haunted 06:32
05. Funhouse Opus 13. 03:38 instrumental
06. Witching Hour Blues 03:56
07. Mach Five 04:54
08. Candelabra 01:51 instrumental

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných