DGM (ITA)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

DGM (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Júl 2022, 11:59

DGM - Momentum (Digipak Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Progressive Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

DGM ("Diego, Gianfranco and Maurizio", after the founding members) is an Italian Progressive metal band. Over the course of the bands history they have had numerous line-up changes, with no original members in bands current line up and 8 previous members since 1994.DGM formed in 1994 as a complete instrumental band. The original line-up featured Diego Reali (guitar), Maurizio Pariotti (keyboards) and Gianfranco Tassella (drums) and after one year only Marco Marchiori (bass) joined the band. The live acts become now very frequent, and DGM takes part of the Rock innovation" festival, where the band arrived 2nd on 48 band. During this period the band starts working on their first official release, the self-produced miniCD 'Random Access Zone' in which appears the just-recruited superb vocalist, Luciano Regoli, former with several seminal Italian bands of the seventies, like "Raccomandata con Ricevuta di Ritorno", "Ritratto di Dorian Gray", "Samadhy". So he will be able to form his own personal style, mixing his "seventies mark" with the power vein of the band. The miniCD obtains a very high response in the whole power-speed metal scene and so the guys decide to produce their first full-length album. In the summer of '97, the band complete 'Change Direction', that will be out on November of the same year. The album receives great responses practically everywhere, not only in Italy but also in Germany, Finland, Denmark, etc. and the band starts an Italian tour that will occupy their time during the first part of '98, playing in Rome, Milan, Bologna, Reggio Emilia, Bergamo... In September '98 DGM is back and focus its attention on the material for the comeback album. In this period, long-time partner Gianfranco and the band decide to part company. The split is pretty amicable and that's the reason why Gianfranco willingly accepts to collaborate as sound engineer, together with Daniele Conte for the recording sessions of the new album. New drummer is Fabio Costantino, taken from the death band Carnal Rapthor. DGM enter the studio in January '99 where they will stay 'til the end of February. Coming out, they take with them the sounds that will form their incredible second album, titled 'Wings Of Time' (Top album on the Italian magazines "Metal Shock ", "Flash" and "Metal hammer"). In Japan the CD sold over 4000 copies in the first 10 days of selling. The band was also contacted by BURRN! for an exclusive interview.During the 2000 there were many changes in the DGM Line-up; after years of cooperation DGM and Luciano Regoli decided to terminate their collaboration in a friendly way as the same for Marco Marchiori. Before the release of their fourth studio album Titta Tani joined the band, becoming the new DGM singer after Luciano Regoli.'Dreamland' saw the light in December 2001. This album obtained a great success in Italy and foreigner countries.In Springtime DGM starts to watch out for a new bass player and Andrea Arcangeli (River of Change and Concept) became the new DGM bassist in the late 2001. Many Italian dates follow the release of 'Dreamland' with the refreshed Line up and an excellent response from the Italian guys.New splits were at the door… Unfortunately after nine years of friendship Maurizio Pariotti decided to leave the band for personal reasons. With this album DGM were finally free from Elevate Records's "hands of doom" and a few months later - took the Italian musicians under their wings, so begun a new contract with Scarlet and the fundaments for a new album with the new Keyboards player Fabio Sanges (Abstracta). In the meantime DGM singer Titta Tani joined as official drummer (!!!) 2 BIG bands linked with a common taste for "horror"… the US splatter-masters Necrophagia and Daemonia, the new project of the Italian living legend Claudio Simonetti, ex-Goblin founder and writer of the most famous Dario Argento movies-soundtracks.New album "Hidden Place" is finally ready, recorded in Italy with the help of Giuseppe Orlando (Novembre) and mastered at Mastring Room/Sweden (In Flames, Soilwork, Meshuggah). This is the best DGM album and displays their best songwriting ever mixing power, aggression, class, melody and technique! Already licensed to Japanese label Marquee/Avalon this album is a new step for DGM career that will take a higher point next June at the Gods of Metal Festival where the band will play together with Whitesnake, Queensryche, Motorhead, Saxon, Destrucyion, Angra and many other metal legends.

Album:

Several bands have trouble with lineup changes. The Italian Power/Progressive metal group DGM definitely falls into that category. The band after all was named by the initials of the three founding members of the band, none of which have been in the band in 2006. Early DGM material was very reminiscent of early Dream Theater, technical proficiency, extremely clean instrumentation and vocals, and stereotypical life affirming progressive metal lyrics. Around the band's sixth and seventh albums there had been a noticeable shift in style to a heavier, much more distorted and aggressive brand of progressive metal. I personally wasn't initially a very big fan of it, especially after a switch in vocalists to relatively unknown vocalist Mark Basile, but my opinions recently have drastically changed. After seeing their set at ProgPower USA a couple years back I had sort of place the band in the category of those that I wasn't necessarily excited about whatever they choose to do in the future. I felt they were a good band, just not that memorable anymore. I couldn't have been more wrong.With their 8th studio album, Momentum, DGM has done just that, rebuilt back the momentum that I felt that had lost over the past couple of albums. They sound extremely refreshed and full of new ideas, not to mention some amazing guest musicians in Symphony X frontman Russell Allen and Pagan's Mind guitarist Jorn Viggo Loftstad.The opening track, Reason, starts off very intense and aggressive. This definitely sounds like something Symphony X would have done very early in their career. One of the opening riffs comes off sounding like a much heavier version of the beginning guitar riff to Dream Theater's song New Millenium as well, very nice groove, yet still quite intense. The vocals to this are absolutely amazing. It has an incredible blend of Russell and Mark's voices together. In the nearly 4 years in between DGM's albums it becomes very apparently really early on here that Mark has developed a significant amount of more power to his voice. There are times where you can't tell the difference between him and Russell Allen, who has obviously been a vocal powerhouse for quite some time. The guitar solo to Reason is something I wish more bands would do. Solos switched off between guitars and keyboards only to come together to a memorable melody at the end of it. Dream Theater used to do it a lot. I'm glad to see DGM is starting to do it as well. Because of this Reason is probably my personal favorite song on the album.The second track Trust takes them back to the roots of power metal. Memorable guitar into groove that makes you want to headbang. Not overly complex, yet gets your feet tapping. Reminds me very much of newer Firewind. This track is what I like about bands like this labeled as progressive power metal, the ability to not make every song sound the same and switch back and forth between my two favorite genres of metal. Once again another awesome guitar and keyboard solo where the instruments were separated and then brought together. It becomes pretty apparent very early in this album that the solos are not going to disappoint and musically may be some of DGM's best work to date.Universe is where the album starts to catch a bit of a snag. The vocals are definitely a lot more powerful than on the last album, but although musically competent isn't very memorable to me at first. After about 3 minutes in none of it is sticking with me. Once again though I am very impressed with how well the guitars and keyboards flow with each other throughout the solo, but for the most part not extremely impressed with the song.The fourth track, Numb, definitely begins to take a few pages out of the Pagan's Mind playbook, extremely progressive guitar groove, lots of drum fills and a couple blast beats, very clean vocals, and a really memorable chorus and backing vocals. Lyrically very inspiring as well. I've always been a huge fan of thought provoking emotional lyrics. There never has really been anything wrong with progressive metal bands admitting that they aren't mindless robots and actually have feelings. This is probably one of the most memorable tracks on the album as well.The next track, Pages, once again goes back to the formula they had established on the past couple of albums; Very competent musically, not extremely memorable, very nice solos, and will probably end up like most progressive metal songs that you actually end up liking significantly more after listening to it a few times. This isn't bad by any means, but not instantly memorable.Ballads are always a tough part for some bands. This has never been true for DGM. Repay starts off with a very pretty piano intro and then pretty soon kicks into power ballad status musically. There is definitely a lot of emotion to Mark's voice in this track. It feels like what he is singing actually really means something to him, which is how I've always felt every band should write and perform their songs.Having guest musicians I've always felt is a great idea. It builds dimensions to your music and gives it a flavor that it probably wouldn't have had without. Chaos with Jorn Viggo Lofstad on guitar is definitely made better by this addition. Once it again it has the technical ability that Pagan's Mind has been displaying for years while still managing to write very memorable songs. The lyrics "Losing control just to be myself" hits home pretty hard as I'm sure it would with most metal fans. It seems like a song that is about struggling to try to find your own identity in a world where people make you feel like you don't belong. The lyrics to Chaos is what pushes it to be one of my favorite tracks as well. It is always great to hear songs that you can personally relate to.Remembrance has got to be one of the most emotional tracks I've ever heard out of this band. It reminds us that we quite often want something that we can't have out of life yet we have to find some kind of way to live with it. A sort of dreary mid paced song that has probably the most emotional keyboard and guitar solos on the album. This wouldn't be out of place on an early to mid period Dream Theater album definitely, and I'd definitely love to hear DGM write even more songs like this in the future.The next track Overload is just that, an overload of solos. It just continues to be what has made the majority of this album extremely impressive, which is an overabundance of guitar and keyboard solos and very powerful vocals. I have a feeling that this one along with a couple of other tracks are probably the type that grow on you even more though after a few listens.Unique keyboard leads is something I have always really enjoyed as well. It takes me back to a time in music where bands wanted to catch your attention immediately and put a riff in your head for days. Void does just that. It almost sounds like the keyboard riff from any 80s pop song only metalized. In fact a lot of this song sounds as though it could be easily done in a different genre and still work. I immensely enjoy where it breaks down and for the first time in the album you can actually hear a really awesome bass groove with some piano interplay before the guitar solo kicks in very nicely. Once again this leads back to more guitar and keyboard interplay, which has been pretty much the main musical theme to this entire album. Musically this is also one of my personal favorite tracks on the album. The mellow piano work at the end of the track sets up perfectly for the final song on the album as well.Its always great to see a band actually be able to finish strong on an album. Blame starts off very calmly on piano and from the beginning is just a massive wall of emotion. It seems like a song about not being able to trust the people who used to be close to you because of something extremely negative that they have done to you in the past. It seems like they are just saying that they ironically accept the blame for something that wasn't actually their fault to begin with. Outside of the opening track this is probably my favorite song on the album, which is rare, because with a lot of albums of this genre I often begin to lose interest towards the latter portion of the album. Blame is just extremely memorable and emotional all the way through. I actually found myself playing the song a second time immediately after it ended.I was not expecting much out of this album at all and it by far exceeded my expectations. The guitar and keyboard solos are top notch, the vocals have a new found power to them, the songs are extremely memorable, and there isn't really much of what I'd consider filler tracks. This may very well end up being one of my top albums of 2013.

Line Up:

Mark Basile - Vocals - See also: ex-Mind Key
Andrea Arcangeli - Bass (2003-present) - See also: Airlines of Terror, Evidence, Solisia, ex-Concept, ex-River of Change, ex-Thy Mortal Eyes
Simone Mularoni - Guitars (2006-present) - See also: Empyrios, Lalu, Hortus Animae (live)
Emanuele Casali - Keyboards (2006-present) - See also: Astra, ex-Empyrios
Fabio Constantino - Drums (1999-present) - See also: ex-Carnal Rapture

Tracklist:

01. Reason
02. Trust
03. Universe
04. Numb
05. Pages
06. Repay
07. Chaos
08. Remembrance
09. Overload
10. Void
11. Blame

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: DGM (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Júl 2022, 12:00

DGM - The Passage (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Progressive Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

DGM ("Diego, Gianfranco and Maurizio", after the founding members) is an Italian Progressive metal band. Over the course of the bands history they have had numerous line-up changes, with no original members in bands current line up and 8 previous members since 1994.DGM formed in 1994 as a complete instrumental band. The original line-up featured Diego Reali (guitar), Maurizio Pariotti (keyboards) and Gianfranco Tassella (drums) and after one year only Marco Marchiori (bass) joined the band. The live acts become now very frequent, and DGM takes part of the Rock innovation" festival, where the band arrived 2nd on 48 band. During this period the band starts working on their first official release, the self-produced miniCD 'Random Access Zone' in which appears the just-recruited superb vocalist, Luciano Regoli, former with several seminal Italian bands of the seventies, like "Raccomandata con Ricevuta di Ritorno", "Ritratto di Dorian Gray", "Samadhy". So he will be able to form his own personal style, mixing his "seventies mark" with the power vein of the band. The miniCD obtains a very high response in the whole power-speed metal scene and so the guys decide to produce their first full-length album. In the summer of '97, the band complete 'Change Direction', that will be out on November of the same year. The album receives great responses practically everywhere, not only in Italy but also in Germany, Finland, Denmark, etc. and the band starts an Italian tour that will occupy their time during the first part of '98, playing in Rome, Milan, Bologna, Reggio Emilia, Bergamo... In September '98 DGM is back and focus its attention on the material for the comeback album. In this period, long-time partner Gianfranco and the band decide to part company. The split is pretty amicable and that's the reason why Gianfranco willingly accepts to collaborate as sound engineer, together with Daniele Conte for the recording sessions of the new album. New drummer is Fabio Costantino, taken from the death band Carnal Rapthor. DGM enter the studio in January '99 where they will stay 'til the end of February. Coming out, they take with them the sounds that will form their incredible second album, titled 'Wings Of Time' (Top album on the Italian magazines "Metal Shock ", "Flash" and "Metal hammer"). In Japan the CD sold over 4000 copies in the first 10 days of selling. The band was also contacted by BURRN! for an exclusive interview.During the 2000 there were many changes in the DGM Line-up; after years of cooperation DGM and Luciano Regoli decided to terminate their collaboration in a friendly way as the same for Marco Marchiori. Before the release of their fourth studio album Titta Tani joined the band, becoming the new DGM singer after Luciano Regoli.'Dreamland' saw the light in December 2001. This album obtained a great success in Italy and foreigner countries.In Springtime DGM starts to watch out for a new bass player and Andrea Arcangeli (River of Change and Concept) became the new DGM bassist in the late 2001. Many Italian dates follow the release of 'Dreamland' with the refreshed Line up and an excellent response from the Italian guys.New splits were at the door… Unfortunately after nine years of friendship Maurizio Pariotti decided to leave the band for personal reasons. With this album DGM were finally free from Elevate Records's "hands of doom" and a few months later - took the Italian musicians under their wings, so begun a new contract with Scarlet and the fundaments for a new album with the new Keyboards player Fabio Sanges (Abstracta). In the meantime DGM singer Titta Tani joined as official drummer (!!!) 2 BIG bands linked with a common taste for "horror"… the US splatter-masters Necrophagia and Daemonia, the new project of the Italian living legend Claudio Simonetti, ex-Goblin founder and writer of the most famous Dario Argento movies-soundtracks.New album "Hidden Place" is finally ready, recorded in Italy with the help of Giuseppe Orlando (Novembre) and mastered at Mastring Room/Sweden (In Flames, Soilwork, Meshuggah). This is the best DGM album and displays their best songwriting ever mixing power, aggression, class, melody and technique! Already licensed to Japanese label Marquee/Avalon this album is a new step for DGM career that will take a higher point next June at the Gods of Metal Festival where the band will play together with Whitesnake, Queensryche, Motorhead, Saxon, Destrucyion, Angra and many other metal legends.

Album:

While formed in 1994, this year's ninth album, The Passage finds Italy's DGM celebrating 20 years of recording history. Moreover, despite not having the founding "DGM" members, the band has had a stable line up for the last nine years, beginning with the addition of vocalist Mark Basile.But of more importance, DGM has been putting out consistent and creative albums of melodic and progressive power metal. The Passage is no different, and I immediately noticed several things after a spin or two. DGM easily blends twin guitar riff heaviness with abundant harmony. Yet what makes this a real guitar forward album, beyond the power riffage, is the abundance of bold guitar solos. Also adding to this power and heaviness is a thick and sturdy bottom end. The rhythm section is firing on all pistons whether by steadiness or speed. And there's a whole lot of that. What you need to be quick to catch is the subtle rock groove that informs many songs. With all this surging power it's a wonder that Basile survives the near crushing onslaught, but he does staying above the music. Conversely, maybe he should be thanking the guy who did the mixing and mastering. Fundamentally, there's nothing really subtle about The Passage. It's heavy and bombastic, basically in your face and pummeling your ears heavy metal. You can find some more gentle moments like the breakdown for guitar and keyboard solo within the title track. Then there's the piano and vocal driven Disguise to give you a respite from the roaring power metal. And the album closes with gentle In Sorrow, a nice mixture of vocal harmony, acoustic guitar, and light symphonic synths. After these things, buckle up because the power metal comes with break neck speed and brain melting thunder. If liked DGM in the past, you will enjoy The Passage: it's spot on heavy and blazing, progressive power metal.BTW: Thomas Englund of Evergrey performs on Ghosts of Insanity, and Michael Romero provides lead guitar for Dogma.

Line-Up:

Mark Basile - Vocals (2007-present) - See also: ex-Mind Key
Andrea Arcangeli - Bass (2003-present) - See also: Evidence, Noveria, Solisia, ex-Concept, ex-Airlines of Terror, ex-River of Change, ex-Thy Mortal Eyes
Simone Mularoni - Guitars (2006-present) - See also: Empyrios, Lalu
Emanuele Casali - Keyboards (2006-present) - See also: Astra, ex-Empyrios, ex-Noveria

Tracklist:

01. The Secret (Part I)
02. The Secret (Part II)
03. Animal
04. Ghost Of Insanity
05. Fallen
06. The Passage
07. Disguise
08. Portrait
09. Daydreamer
10. Dogma
11. In Sorrow
12. Animal (Acoustic Version) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Fallen" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Júl 2022, 12:00

DGM - Passing Stages (Live in Milan and Atlanta) (2CD) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 265 mb

Bio:

Album:

DGM’s last album (their eighth), “The Passage”, was released in August 2016 and marked the culmination of almost 20 years of hard work that started back in 1997 and has pushed the Italian band into the elite rankings of the international progressive metal scene. Over the years, DGM has managed to tour the world, taking part in some of the biggest and most celebrated metal festivals around the globe and sharing the stage with the likes of Heaven And Hell, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Avantasia, Scorpions and many others.With a bulletproof line-up comprised of producer/guitarist Simone Mularoni, singer Marco Basile, bassist Andrea Arcangeli, drummer Fabio Costantino and keyboardist Emanuele Casali, DGM can now share their awesome musicianship and songwriting skills with all audiences via the release of this truly beautiful live release!“Passing Stages” is the best possible illustration of what DGM are capable of on a stage these days”, says Simone Mularoni. “We put our hearts and souls into making this one and managed to capture magical nights that we'll remember forever. In our career, 'Passing Stages' will be a milestone in our discography and a great conclusion of the first decade of this line-up. Here’s to the future.”Herein are captured two separate performances for fans to enjoy via audio on CD and MP3 and visually via DVD or Blu-ray. The first show is the entire performance held in front of the inaugural Frontiers Metal Festival, in Trezzo Sull’Adda (Milano) on October 30, 2016 and has a setlist centered around the latest album, “The Passage”. “We wanted to show to the whole world how great the Italian fans are and how much we love to play in our home country, and we had the best occasion with the first edition of Frontiers Metal Festival”, continues Simone. “With our last album, 'The Passage', I think we managed to reach an even bigger crowd and that particular day was really one of a kind ... the best Italian live club, packed with fans, together with a lot of friends and a gig focused on the last album.”The second show captured sees the band in action at the ProgPower USA in Atlanta, GA on September 11, 2014. The setlist shows an emphasis on the albums “Frame” and “Momentum”. “Our second time at ProgPower USA was an important step of the "Momentum" tour and filming that evening was mandatory”, explains Simone. “We felt the warmth of the crowd, we worked with fabulous technicians and with one of the best crews ever. The atmosphere pervading the Center Stage in Atlanta is unique and we did our best to honor this awesome festival with a performance at the top of our abilities. I'm pretty sure that whoever watches the concert will feel like being right in front of the stage singing with us.”This is an unmissable opportunity to witness the superb qualities of the Italian quintet in the live environment and also opens the door to newer fans (of which there are quite a few) to experience their excellent and older repertoire.

Line-Up:

Andrea Arcangeli - Bass (2003-present) - See also: Evidence, Noveria, Solisia, ex-Concept, ex-Airlines of Terror, ex-River of Change, ex-Thy Mortal Eyes
Emanuele Casali - Keyboards (2006-present) - See also: Astra, ex-Empyrios, ex-Noveria

Tracklist:

CD 1:

01. The Secret Part 1
02. The Secret Part 2
03. Animal
04. The Passage
05. Reason
06. Daydreamer
07. Disguise
08. Fallen
09. Ghosts Of Insanity
10. Hereafter

CD 2:

11. Void
12. Reason
13. No Looking Back
14. Universe
15. Numb
16. In A Movie
17. Repay
18. Heartache
19. Enhancement
20. Chaos
21. Trust
22. Brand New Blood

+ Video "Trust" (Official Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Júl 2022, 12:01

DGM - Passing Stages (Live In Milan And Atlanta) (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 275 mb

Bio:

Album:

DGM’s last album (their eighth), “The Passage”, was released in August 2016 and marked the culmination of almost 20 years of hard work that started back in 1997 and has pushed the Italian band into the elite rankings of the international progressive metal scene. Over the years, DGM has managed to tour the world, taking part in some of the biggest and most celebrated metal festivals around the globe and sharing the stage with the likes of Heaven And Hell, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Avantasia, Scorpions and many others.With a bulletproof line-up comprised of producer/guitarist Simone Mularoni, singer Marco Basile, bassist Andrea Arcangeli, drummer Fabio Costantino and keyboardist Emanuele Casali, DGM can now share their awesome musicianship and songwriting skills with all audiences via the release of this truly beautiful live release!“Passing Stages” is the best possible illustration of what DGM are capable of on a stage these days”, says Simone Mularoni. “We put our hearts and souls into making this one and managed to capture magical nights that we'll remember forever. In our career, 'Passing Stages' will be a milestone in our discography and a great conclusion of the first decade of this line-up. Here’s to the future.”Herein are captured two separate performances for fans to enjoy via audio on CD and MP3 and visually via DVD or Blu-ray. The first show is the entire performance held in front of the inaugural Frontiers Metal Festival, in Trezzo Sull’Adda (Milano) on October 30, 2016 and has a setlist centered around the latest album, “The Passage”. “We wanted to show to the whole world how great the Italian fans are and how much we love to play in our home country, and we had the best occasion with the first edition of Frontiers Metal Festival”, continues Simone. “With our last album, 'The Passage', I think we managed to reach an even bigger crowd and that particular day was really one of a kind ... the best Italian live club, packed with fans, together with a lot of friends and a gig focused on the last album.”The second show captured sees the band in action at the ProgPower USA in Atlanta, GA on September 11, 2014. The setlist shows an emphasis on the albums “Frame” and “Momentum”. “Our second time at ProgPower USA was an important step of the "Momentum" tour and filming that evening was mandatory”, explains Simone. “We felt the warmth of the crowd, we worked with fabulous technicians and with one of the best crews ever. The atmosphere pervading the Center Stage in Atlanta is unique and we did our best to honor this awesome festival with a performance at the top of our abilities. I'm pretty sure that whoever watches the concert will feel like being right in front of the stage singing with us.”This is an unmissable opportunity to witness the superb qualities of the Italian quintet in the live environment and also opens the door to newer fans (of which there are quite a few) to experience their excellent and older repertoire.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

CD1: Live in Milan' 2016

01. The Secret (Pt.1)
02. The Secret (Pt.1)
03. Animal
04. The Passage
05. Reason
06. Daydreamer
07. Disguise
08. Fallen
09. Ghosts Of Insanity
10. Hereafter

CD2: Live in Atlanta' 2014

01. Void
02. Reason
03. No Looking Back
04. Universe
05. Numb
06. In A Movie
07. Repay
08. Heartache
09. Enhancement
10. Chaos
11. Trust
12. Brand New Blood
13. Hereafter (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Trust" (Official Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Júl 2022, 12:01

DGM - Tragic Separation (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

Album:

Italian progressive metal masters DGM will release their long-awaited 10th studio album, "Tragic Separation", this October. It follows the band's acclaimed release "The Passage" from 2016. DGM started writing new music in the spring of 2019 with the overall process taking almost one entire year, since it was the band's desire to push themselves beyond any previous boundaries set by their previous works. Truly, no small feat given the band's catalog. The end result is "Tragic Separation", an album where the band ticks all the boxes of the progressive metal genre, but adds more and more of an own personal identity and approach. You can still find all the trademark elements of DGM's sound with sweeping choruses, technical passages, lightning fast fretwork, big vocals and bombastic transitions, but the care and the dedication to the songwriting emerges in phenomenal songs which carefully encompass everything that goes from Symphony X to a more classic hard rock sound, even giving a nod to the Kansas sound in the title track. The playing is faultless as usual and the melodies are perfectly woven into the killer guitars, epic keyboards and pounding drums. Not only are the songs presented her simply great music, but "Tragic Separation" is a concept album about life and everyone's path they go down between the choices they make and the subsequent consequences they bring to human lives. Among the doubts and second thoughts about the choices made, there is one that echoes in the protagonist's soul: what if the answer for everything was the path itself? An unanswered question which is another starting point for a new quest ... another beginning. Watch out for DGM, they are not only Italy's finest, but an absolute astounding force to be reckoned with. The band will tour on the album as soon as conditions allow.

Line-Up:

Marco Basile - Vocals (2007-present) - See also: ex-Mind Key

Tracklist:

01. Flesh And Blood
02. Surrender
03. Fate
04. Hope
05. Tragic Separation
06. Stranded
07. Land Of Sorrow
08. Silence
09. Turn Back Time
10. Curtain

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Júl 2022, 12:02

DGM - Tragic Separation (Japan Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 148 mb

Bio:

Album:

Italian progressive metal masters DGM will release their long-awaited 10th studio album, "Tragic Separation", this October. It follows the band's acclaimed release "The Passage" from 2016. DGM started writing new music in the spring of 2019 with the overall process taking almost one entire year, since it was the band's desire to push themselves beyond any previous boundaries set by their previous works. Truly, no small feat given the band's catalog. The end result is "Tragic Separation", an album where the band ticks all the boxes of the progressive metal genre, but adds more and more of an own personal identity and approach. You can still find all the trademark elements of DGM's sound with sweeping choruses, technical passages, lightning fast fretwork, big vocals and bombastic transitions, but the care and the dedication to the songwriting emerges in phenomenal songs which carefully encompass everything that goes from Symphony X to a more classic hard rock sound, even giving a nod to the Kansas sound in the title track. The playing is faultless as usual and the melodies are perfectly woven into the killer guitars, epic keyboards and pounding drums. Not only are the songs presented her simply great music, but "Tragic Separation" is a concept album about life and everyone's path they go down between the choices they make and the subsequent consequences they bring to human lives. Among the doubts and second thoughts about the choices made, there is one that echoes in the protagonist's soul: what if the answer for everything was the path itself? An unanswered question which is another starting point for a new quest ... another beginning. Watch out for DGM, they are not only Italy's finest, but an absolute astounding force to be reckoned with. The band will tour on the album as soon as conditions allow.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Flesh And Blood
02. Surrender
03. Fate
04. Hope
05. Tragic Separation
06. Stranded
07. Land Of Sorrow
08. Silence
09. Turn Back Time
10. Curtain
11. Land of Sorrow (Orchestral Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Nov 2023, 09:56

DGM - Life (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

Album:

Italian progressive metal masters DGM will release their long-awaited 11th studio album, "Life", this November. It follows the band's acclaimed release of "Tragic Separation" in 2020. "Life" comes as the culmination of 2 years work in which the band's mainman Simone Mularoni wrote a wealth of musical material from which the songs that compose "Life" were chosen. The songs show clearly the desire to push the band beyond any previous boundaries and to build more of their own personal identity and approach. Truly, no small feat given the band's catalog! All the trademark elements of DGM's sound can be found in this new album with sweeping choruses, technical passages, lightning fast fretwork, big vocals and bombastic transitions, but the care and the dedication to the songwriting emerges in phenomenal songs which carefully encompass everything that goes from Symphony X to a more classic hard rock sound. The playing is faultless as usual and the melodies are perfectly woven into the killer guitars, epic keyboards and pounding drums. The line-up is more gelled and cohesive than ever, but a special mention goes, beyond Mularoni's pyrotechnic guitar playing, to singer Mark Basile who truly dominates the musical material like a helmsman on a stormy night. Simply outstanding! Watch out for DGM, the band is not only Italy's finest, but an absolute astounding force to be reckoned with in the international progressive metal scene and with "Life" the guys offer their listeners their most fast and heavy, dense and intense, platter of progressive power metal to date.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Unravel The Sorrow
02. To The Core
03. The Calling
04. Second Chance
05. Find Your Way
06. Dominate
07. Eve
08. Journey To Nowhere
09. Leave All Behind
10. Neuromancer

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných