Persona (TN)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Persona (TN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Mar 2022, 09:39

Persona - Elusive Reflections (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Progressive Metal , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

PERSONA is a female-fronted metal band from Tunisia. Their style unites modern metal sound with elements of rock, thrash and heavy riffs with synth effects and classical orchestration.Being considered one of the most accomplished bands on the Tunisian metal scene, PERSONA is now ready to take it to the international level. Their debut album ELUSIVE REFLECTIONS will be released in 2015.

Album:

Persona is something as rare (in my world, at least) as a Tunisian-based Power Metal-like act. I say Power Metal-like, since the band more or less sounds like a more melodic (and female-fronted) version of Swedish Deathstars. All of the industrial and almost gothic aspects that made the Swedes famous have been reproduced, although in their own unique way, and spiced up with just a hint of Nightwish-like Power Metal (hence my previous statement). The end result created by this quintet is a catchy, easy-listenable and very melodious album containing a grand total of ten tracks, spanning forty-six minutes. And while I suppose you could argue that, on the surface, there is very little to discern Persona from similar acts, they still have something sightly undefinable that makes them somewhat memorable. While I am certain that it is not only the vocals, it is, however, the one thing that I noticed the most: A peculiar, yet drawing mixture of monotonous tones, with a hint of melancholy. And thinking back, this was also a trait that I found attractive on Phobos Corps. newest EP, even though I did not realize it at the time. As far as I have been able to gather, Elusive Refletions is a self-released album, although I must admit that the sheer professionalism and time thrown into mixing the tracks, the art in the booklet and the overall feel of the release seems to belie it. However it is released is irrelevant to my point however, which is merely this: As first releases go, Elusive Reflections is a pretty decent one. Not a genre I often delve into, but I definitely do not regret the experience. If you are up for it, give their first single ”Blinded” a chance. You will find it below.

Line-Up:

Jelena Dobric : Lead & backing Vocals
Melik Melek Khelifa : Lead Guitar
Yosri Ouada : Rhythm Guitar
Walid Bessadok : Keyboard
Nesrine Mahbouli : Bass
Youssef Aouadi : Drums

Tracklist:

01. Somebody Else
02. Blinded
03. Forgotten
04. Halley
05. Ageless
06. Torn
07. Monsters
08. He Kills Me More
09. Persona
10. The Sea of Fallen Stars

+ Video "Blinded" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Persona (TUR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Mar 2022, 09:39

Persona - Metamorphosis (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Symphonic Progressive Metal , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + Scans
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

PERSONA is a female-fronted metal band from Tunisia. Their style unites modern metal sound with elements of rock, thrash and heavy riffs with synth effects and classical orchestration.Being considered one of the most accomplished bands on the Tunisian metal scene, PERSONA is now ready to take it to the international level. Their debut album ELUSIVE REFLECTIONS will be released in 2015.

Album:

The African continent is not exactly known for its rich selection of metal bands. But in many countries, especially since the turn of the millennium, a strong underground scene has formed, which has already produced one or other pearl. I am already curious whether PERSONA is also such a thing. The still relatively young group from Tunisia was founded in 2012 and publishes their second album with "Metamorphosis". The Promotext also does not provide much more information, only the band seems to be under contract with no label and the current record (like its predecessor already) completely in self-government released. And I am immediately surprised. Although here according to Booklet a lady for the complete vocals is responsible, after a short Keyboardintro sounds me a nasty scream. Oops, I would not have expected now. And so it goes on, because Frontsirene Jelena has in addition clear sounds also bad growls in stock and alternates during the songs again and again between these singing styles back and forth, sometimes even quite fast. I really like it, because you can not hear that every day. If she can bring that live to the stage, then all respect. Their clear vocals, by the way, are not classic, but rather have a slightly oriental touch, which fits wonderfully to the rest. The music consists of a melodic metal foundation with ever-present keyboards, which together with many different progressive and symphonic building blocks build up wonderful sound walls, which immediately captivate you. There are abundant tempo and mood changes, and the keyboards are also used very variably and well. Again and again the whole thing sounds slightly oriental, but really very discreet, not so obvious as for example with MYRATH. Perhaps the influence of Tunisian music. In any case, it sounds refreshingly different from what you know from Europe and America. Also, there is only good to report. Drummer Youssef is doing a very good job, sometimes even releasing death metal rhythms. Together with the harsh growls of Jelena they create a really angry and menacing mood. There is also nothing wrong with the string. It's not like wild, but there are nice solos in every song. Particularly positive is the very good and above all transparent production, which gives all instruments and sounds the necessary space. This is a good thing for a publication in self-government. PERSONA is probably the only band from Tunisia to be apart from MYRATH, which I have heard. And it is definitely a pearl! "Metamorphosis" sounds very mature and independent for the second album of a still quite young band and can convince in all areas. You will be served Melodic Progressive Metal of the first quality, which is refreshingly different and enriched by different influences. In short: Hammerscheibe, absolute recommendation!

Line-Up:

Jelena Dobrić - Vocals
Melik Melek Khelifa - Guitars (lead)
Yosri Ouada - Guitars (rhythm)
Nesrine Mahbouli - Bass
Walid Bessadok - Keyboards
Youssef Aouadi - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Prologue - The Initiation
02. The Omen Of Downfall
03. Esurience Guilefulness Omnipotence
04. Armour Of Thorns
05. Netherlight
06. Bête Noire
07. Invidia
08. Hellgrind
09. Credence
10. In Memoriam
11. The Seeress Of Triumph
12. Epilogue - The Final Deliverance

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných