Vanden Plas (GER)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Vanden Plas (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Mar 2022, 11:32

Vanden Plas - Chronicles Of The Immortals - Netherworld (Path 1) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 168 mb

Bio:

Vanden Plas is a German progressive metal band,based in Kaiserslautern and founded in the mid-1980s. In 1991, they recorded the song "Keep On Running" as an anthem for the local national league football club FC Kaiserslautern, and did the same in 1994 with "Das ist für euch" ("This Is for You All"). All of its members have been involved in theatre projects and rock musicals such as Jesus Christ Superstar, The Rocky Horror Show, Little Shop of Horrors, and Evita.In 2004, vocalist Andy Kuntz released an ambitious solo project under the name Abydos. A musical, based on Andy Kuntz's solo project, premiered on 2 February 2006, at the Pfalztheater in Kaiserslautern.On 31 March 2006, the band released a concept album entitled Christ 0, loosely based on Alexandre Dumas, père's book The Count of Monte Cristo.The band's last album to date, The Seraphic Clockwork, was released on 4 June 2010 (Europe) and 22 June 2010 (USA).Vanden Plas has finished recording a new album which is scheduled for release on January 14th, 2014.

Album:

Consistency and stability are not typically the first two traits people think of when they hear the term progressive metal. If you add Christianity to that, many will would say that no such band exists. For a band whose debut was nearly 20 years ago Vanden Plas remain one of the only bands that I can name that have never had a single lineup change. This consistency is possibly part of the reason why their albums seem to have a certain flow to them and there hasn't been any drastic experimentation with rapping, sampling, dubstep, nu-metal, or a plethora of the other things that many of the big named progressive metal bands have tried in the past or are continuing to attempt. In my honest opinion, Vanden Plas is a truly unique gem in the prog metal rough that for some reason has yet to really get the credit they deserve for remaining true to themselves.Another factor that bands have to deal with is the amount of time between their albums. Often having a 3 or 4 year gap between albums can come out extremely refreshing and a candidate for one of the best albums of the year, other times a band truly is out of ideas and by the time a mediocre albums comes out their fanbase has already forgotten about them forcing many of them to reevaluate their career choices. With Vanden Plas we have seen that these breaks between albums have always managed to keep them fresh sounding, considering each album typically has a 3 to 4 year gap in between. With the Seraphic Clockwork in 2010, we saw Vanden Plas continuing with their dark, yet religious and conceptual brand of progressive metal, with the eerie yet the melodic vocals of Andy Kuntz along with rather clean guitar parts and complex keyboards. When I heard that they would be releasing what appears to be a two part album early in 2014 called Chronicles of the Immortals: Neverworld (Path 1), I was extremely excited and was expecting it to be one of the best albums I am going to hear in the entire year.From the first track you can tell that the album is split up into 10 different visions dealing with the apocalyptic battle between heaven and hell. The protagonist of the story has to decide which side he should follow based on his visions. This already sounds like a great concept for an album, considering Vanden Plas has been more than capable of taking religious subject matter and convey it without coming off as overly cheesy as many other bands do. The rest of the first track 1ne is basically just piano and some vocals. The idea of this opener was obviously just to explain the concept of the album, as over half of it is spoken word.The Black Knight starts off with some distorted riffs on top of Andy's trademark and easily recognizable melodic vocals. The track seems like its a debate on the topic of where we all go after we die, which always hits most people a little close to home, add an extremely emotional guitar solo halfway through the track and you already have a continuation of what Vanden Plas has been known for the past 20 years. The piano leads towards the end are absolutely beautiful and it leads back into the same guitar riff and spends the last half minute or so with light children's choir vocals fading out into the next song.Godmaker, which is the single and video off of the album starts off pretty heavy with a relatively harsh and headbangable guitar riff. This song easily sets a high standard for the rest of the album. From first listen its extremely memorable, once again has an extremely clean and emotional guitar solo, within the last 30 seconds Andy hits some of the highest vocals I have ever heard him sing, and once again fades out to some very beautiful unaccompanied piano. It is almost very easy to admit that this is one of the strongest tracks on the album.The fifth vision, entitled A Ghost's Requiem is a piano ballad which begins with very dainty sounding female vocals which is then accompanied by church choir vocals. It takes about 3 minutes to get to any of Andy's vocals and an additional 30 seconds before any other instruments are added. Honestly this isn't a bad song, but for me it takes way too long to build up and when it does it is for a very short amount of time, which in the end kind of leaves one unsatisfied by it.The opening riff to New Vampyre is rather confusing. It comes off being a little bit too distorted, and with the out the keyboards or vocals you could almost mistake the song for that of a nu-metal band. Later on in the track is some slow and clean guitar leads along with piano, which returns to the trademark sound that Vanden Plas has always had. Around the four minute mark starts the signs of why the band is progressive metal band, keyboard solo mixed with many time changes and much more complex guitar riffs. For a track that starts off relatively bland it ends up becoming one of the better tracks on the album about halfway through.The King and the Children of lost world starts off with lots of progressive intensity. There isn't an over use of distortion and focuses more on the complexity of the composition and the melody of Kuntz's vocals. This is easily one of the most upbeat tracks on the album and probably has one of the most memorable choruses. An addition of extra backing vocals is a very nice touch to give the singing a slightly more bombastic sound, which has always been something I can appreciate. The track also has what I would consider the best and most melodic guitar solo on the entire album. This would probably be my favorite track, definitely has a lot to offer in 8 minutes.If you would like a synopsis of Misery Affection you can pretty much read my complaints about A Ghost's Requiem. It takes almost 4 minutes to kick in and once it does doesn't have much to offer. This is probably the most uninteresting track on the album, which was unexpected seeing as how the fourth track is a prelude to it. A lot of anticipation was built up and it just failed to deliver to me personally. I feel that its intention is more as a part to develop a story line as opposed to being an actual song. Its not horrible, I was just expecting more.I had previously mentioned that Vanden Plas hadn't experiment a whole lot in their past, but the guitar riffs halfway through Soul Alliance definitely have a more modern edge to them. They are pretty distorted and chug-ish, but with the piano accompanying it its honestly not too bothersome. The keyboards at the end of the track are probably one of the better parts of the song, but Gunter Werno has always been one of my personal favorite keyboardists and have never been disappointed by any of his compositions. This in my opinion is not one of the better tracks, but it still definitely has memorable parts and for the most part sticks to a sound people would come to expect from the band.The last track on the album doesn't take long at all to get started, which is a relief considering many concept albums' last track take forever to get started to try to build a more epic feel. There is a relatively brief piano intro and barely a minute into Inside there is a very complex and emotional guitar solo, probably one of the best on the album. Around the five minute mark there is some violin parts follow by yet another guitar solo with twin lead parts, which continues on into a rather full and epic fade on. This would definitely be the perfect track to end the album on. I can almost feel like I am on the front line of the battle between good and evil by the end of this.All in all I would say Chronicles of the Immortals: Neverworld (Part 1) is an excellent concept album. Of course it has its sleeper tracks and a couple used to build onto others later on in the album, but there are almost no progressive metal concept albums that don't do the exact same thing. I honestly got what I expected out of this album, and that is to be extremely impressed and to continue to not ever be disappointed by any of Vanden Plas' work. The band has found their little niche in the progressive metal world, and they are perfectly fine with sticking to it, as am I. I can't wait a few more years to see how they are going to follow this album up.I am going to write off a couple tracks that seem to be more or less used to create atmosphere and build plot lines when deciding what to rate it. There are really no songs that are unlistenable, although some are obviously better than others. The guitar solos are incredible, the keyboards are fantastic, and the vocals continue to be some of my favorites from the entire genre. I'd give this a rating of 4/5, or about an 90% if you break it down into percentages. This probably will easily find its way into my top ten albums of 2014 list.

Line-Up:

Andy Kuntz - Vocals (1986-present) - See also: Missa Mercuria, ex-Abydos, ex-Amaseffer
Torsten Reichert - Bass (1986-present) - See also: ex-Odious
Stephan Lill - Guitars (1986-present) - See also: Missa Mercuria, ex-Red Circuit
Günter Werno - Keyboards (1986-present) - See also: Missa Mercuria, D.C. Cooper, Place Vendome, ex-Kamelot (live)
Andreas Lill - Drums (1986-present)- See also: Missa Mercuria, ex-Abydos, ex-Section A

Tracklist:

01. Vision 1ne 03:51
02. Vision 2wo - The Black Knight 08:29
03. Vision 3hree - Godmaker 05:24
04. Vision 4our - Misery Affection Preluse 01:39
05. Vision 5ive - A Ghosts Requiem 03:56
06. Vision 6ix - New Vampyre 06:16
07. Vision 7ven - The King and the Children of Lost World 07:52
08. Vision 8ight - Misery Affection 05:07
09. Vision 9ine - Soul Alliance 06:39
10. Vision 10n - Inside 06:42

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Vanden Plas (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Mar 2022, 11:33

Vanden Plas - Chronicles Of The Immortals - Netherworld II (Digipak Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

Vanden Plas is a German progressive metal band,based in Kaiserslautern and founded in the mid-1980s. In 1991, they recorded the song "Keep On Running" as an anthem for the local national league football club FC Kaiserslautern, and did the same in 1994 with "Das ist für euch" ("This Is for You All"). All of its members have been involved in theatre projects and rock musicals such as Jesus Christ Superstar, The Rocky Horror Show, Little Shop of Horrors, and Evita.In 2004, vocalist Andy Kuntz released an ambitious solo project under the name Abydos. A musical, based on Andy Kuntz's solo project, premiered on 2 February 2006, at the Pfalztheater in Kaiserslautern.On 31 March 2006, the band released a concept album entitled Christ 0, loosely based on Alexandre Dumas, père's book The Count of Monte Cristo.The band's last album to date, The Seraphic Clockwork, was released on 4 June 2010 (Europe) and 22 June 2010 (USA).Album Chronicles of the Immortals – Netherworld (Path 1), made in collaboration with fantasy author Wolfgang Hohlbein, was released on 21 February 2014 (Europe) and 24 February 2014 (USA).

Album:

Approximately one year after the release of the first chapter, Vanden Plas return with their elaborate arrangements, superb piano melodies, and epic instrumental passages, paired with the signature heavy Vanden Plas sound and distinctive vocals of Andy Kuntz.In guitarist Stephan Lill’s words: “This is our 8th studio album, so now we know what works for Vanden Plas and what doesn't. With every new CD we try to continue to break new ground, while still remaining faithful to our original style. As the songs of Chronicles Of The Immortals - Netherworld Part I & II are written for a Rock Opera, this time the arrangements of the music are more epic and orchestral than on the previous albums. The engagements for several rock operas in theaters and the work together with big orchestras helped us a lot to improve the way of writing songs or to arrange song parts in a way that makes it special. A band needs this kind of a light progression. And maybe the next cd will sound a bit more reduced again, we will see.”Fans of the saga of the immortal Andrej Delãny will now be able to enjoy the eagerly awaited continuation with Chronicle Of The Immortals - Netherworld II. As Chronicles Of The Immortals - Netherworld, Path I ended, the perfidious plans of the dark Godmaker threatened to emerge. All seemed lost, yet from within the pervading darkness shone a soft light. Deliverance comes in the second half of the story, where the creative duo of Vanden Plas and Wolfgang Hohlbein has merged again in top form. And of course it will be up to the listener to find out how the story will end!“Wolfgang Hohlbein was, together with his manager Dieter Winkler and our singer Andy, responsible for the story which was the base for both Chronicles Of The Immortals - Netherworld CDs. For the theater piece we did here in Germany, he wrote a book especially for this event what was fantastic,” tells Stephan.Vanden Plas has always been open to remarkable and unusual ideas, and the collaboration with the writer Wolfgang Hohlbein found fertile ground there from the beginning. The author who has sold more than 40 million books worldwide was a big fan of the band. Blutnacht (Bloodnight), a stage production performed at the Pfalztheater Kaiserslautern, was based on his series The Chronicle Of The Immortals. Hohlbein, his manager Dieter Winkler, and Vanden Plas frontman Andy Kuntz developed the story and Vanden Plas provided the musical realization. The reward was 25 sold-out performances during the 2012 and 2013 seasons and unanimously thrilled audiences.“We will start the shows in support of the new album during the winter of 2015. For the previous CD, we played 3 to 4 shows in seven countries in Europe. That's what we plan also for the beginning of 2016. We just have to coordinate the dates of our Vanden Plas concerts with the dates of our theatre shows to take care that there won't be a crossing over,” concludes Stephan.For more than 20 years, Vanden Plas has stood for intelligent progressive metal. With Netherworld II, the conclusion of Chronicles Of The Immortals, the band now opens a new and exciting chapter in its career.

Line Up:

Andy Kuntz - Vocals (1986-present) - See also: Missa Mercuria, ex-Abydos, ex-Amaseffer
Stephan Lill - Guitars (1986-present) - See also: Missa Mercuria, ex-Red Circuit
Günter Werno - Keyboards (1986-present) - See also: Missa Mercuria, D.C. Cooper, Place Vendome, ex-Angra (live), ex-Kamelot (live)
Andreas Lill - Drums (1986-present) - See also: Missa Mercuria, ex-Abydos, ex-Section A

Tracklist:

01. Vision 11even * in My Universe 06:25
02. Vision 12elve * Godmaker's Temptation 05:05
03. Vision 13teen * Stone Roses Edge 06:38
04. Vision 14teen * Blood of Eden (* All Love Must Die) [* the Rite] [* This Is the Night] 13:17
05. Vision 15teen * Monster 07:40
06. Vision 16teen * Diabolica Comedia 06:37
07. Vision 17teen * Where Have the Children Gone 04:42
08. Vision 18teen * the Last Fight 07:33
09. Vision 19teen * Circle of the Devil 07:59

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Mar 2022, 11:33

Vanden Plas - The Seraphic Live Works (Deluxe Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Vanden Plas is a German progressive metal band,based in Kaiserslautern and founded in the mid-1980s. In 1991, they recorded the song "Keep On Running" as an anthem for the local national league football club FC Kaiserslautern, and did the same in 1994 with "Das ist für euch" ("This Is for You All"). All of its members have been involved in theatre projects and rock musicals such as Jesus Christ Superstar, The Rocky Horror Show, Little Shop of Horrors, and Evita.In 2004, vocalist Andy Kuntz released an ambitious solo project under the name Abydos. A musical, based on Andy Kuntz's solo project, premiered on 2 February 2006, at the Pfalztheater in Kaiserslautern.On 31 March 2006, the band released a concept album entitled Christ 0, loosely based on Alexandre Dumas, père's book The Count of Monte Cristo.The band's last album to date, The Seraphic Clockwork, was released on 4 June 2010 (Europe) and 22 June 2010 (USA).Album Chronicles of the Immortals – Netherworld (Path 1), made in collaboration with fantasy author Wolfgang Hohlbein, was released on 21 February 2014 (Europe) and 24 February 2014 (USA).

Album:

In their long career, Vanden Plas has only released one live album, "Spirit Of Live", recorded in Paris at the legendary Elysée Montmartre, in 2000. With the upcoming release of "The Seraphic Live Works", the wait for another documentation of the band's immense talents as a live act is finally over! Through many tours and countless concerts, Vanden Plas has proven again and again that it is among the world's leading progressive metal bands. The quintet's glowing reputation carries across the pond to the US where Vanden Plas was invited to appear at the renowned ProgPower USA in Atlanta in 2011. Regardless of a band's fame, an invitation to this prestigious event is an honour and their performance is certainly a high note in Vanden Plas' history. And it is for exactly that reason that Vanden Plas decided to captutre that unique moment. "The Seraphic Live Works" shows unmistakably how extraordinary this gig at Center Stage Theater was for everyone involved. A performance exploding with energy, euphoric audience, and the venue's own special flair. The recordings will captivate every viewer and there is no question that Vanden Plas made the right decision to preserve this performance for eternity. "The Seraphic Live Works" captivates and enthralls for nine songs, beginning with straightforward opener "Postcard To God" through the atmospheric "Far Off Grace" to the brilliant closer "Silently." In this extended live version of the song, Vanden Plas ignites a prog metal fireworks display that is unparalleled, leading the listener through more than 11 magnificent minutes to a spectacular conclusion. Vanden Plas has fans all over the world, but for those who have not yet been able to experience the band, they wanted to give them the next best thing with "The Seraphic Live Works". The audio and video capture an authentic band that stands out in the prog metal genre.

Line Up:

Günter Werno - Keyboards (1986-present) - See also: Missa Mercuria, D.C. Cooper, Place Vendome, ex-Angra (live), ex-Kamelot (live)
Andreas Lill - Drums (1986-present) - See also: Missa Mercuria, ex-Abydos, ex-Section A

Tracklist:

01. Postcard to God 09:00
02. Rush of Silence 10:51
03. Holes in the Sky 05:41
04. Far Off Grace 08:24
05. Scar of an Angel 07:46
06. Quicksilver 08:46
07. Cold Wind 06:29
08. Frequency 06:40
09. Silently 13:44

+ Video "Postcard to God" (Official Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Mar 2022, 11:34

Vanden Plas - The Ghost Xperiment - Awakening (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019

Bio:

Album:

The new album from German progressive metal masters Vanden Plas is part one of a two part concept project, with the second album to be released in 2020.The ninth studio release by the quintet, ‘The Ghost Xperiment – Awakening’ continues to underscore the ligh artistic level of musicianship and lyrical creativity that the band have sustained for so long. Based on an actual documented paranormal experiment, the main character in the story, created by frontman Andy Kuntz, is Gideon Grace, a man who has to fight constantly for his life against the relentless shadows of the ‘House of Rain’ as he wanders through France. Burdened with a heavy weight of sorrow following the agonising death of his beloved Ivy, Gideon’s pain is also the driving force in the war with his demons. He expands his knowledge with books that he discovers in the library of a German school of metaphysics, and it is here that he reads about secret teachers and parapsychological experiments, which become an important foundation from which he can fight against the creatures of darkness. However, when it comes to the first showdown, rather than finding peace, Gideon’s battle tears open a hole deep into the abyss of Hell….Musically, Vanden Plas once again offers up a perfect combination of heavy and melodic styles, with the orchestral arrangements less to the fore in comparison to their previous album. Simultaneously, the band returns closer to its original roots via progressive elements heard in songs such as ‘The God Thing’ or ‘Far Off Grace’. Overall, the six mostly lengthy tracks achieve an impressive and fascinating effect through a very band-oriented arrangement, so that the clear, intense urgency of the songs shines through naturally. The listener is captivated from the start by the epic songs and the story told through the lyrics.A product of the band’s trusted collaborations with sound engineer Markus Teske at Bazement Studios, ‘The Ghost Xperiment – AwakenIng’ is a phenomenal album that yet again proves why Vanden Plas are among prog metal’s elite class.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. Cold December Night
02. The Phantoms Of Prends-Toi-Garde
03. Three Ghosts
04. Devils' Poetry
05. Fall From The Skies
06. The Ghost Xperiment

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Mar 2022, 11:34

Vanden Plas - The Ghost Xperiment - Illumination (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

About a year ago, the German progressive metal band Vanden Plas delivered the music world part one of their two part concept album, "The Ghost Xperiment". Entitled "The Ghost Xperiment - Awakening", the album ended on a cliffhanger, where during a séance, Gideon Grace, the main character, at last encounters the ghosts who have haunted him since his childhood. Ghosts? Exactly! Now comes the dramatic conclusion of the story with their new album, "The Ghost Xperiment - Illumination"."For years, I've felt driven by the idea of writing a ghost story that casts a different light on the genre, and ... at the end leaves the audience with a plausible explanation," author and Vanden Plas lead vocalist Andy Kuntz elucidates. As for his inspiration for the story, Kuntz came across the Phillip-Experiment, an authentic and credibly documented investigation of necromancy... literally, conjuring dead spirits. "I knew immediately that I had found the basis for the story that I had been seeking for so long."Thus developed the story for "The Ghost Xperiment", which continues in the second part "Illumination", and reaches its startling conclusion. But of course these intelligent, inventive story telling lyrics need a strong musical vehicle for delivery and Vanden Plas astounds in that respect. While the orchestral arrangements in the first album in the saga had been reduced compared to the two previous "Chronicles Of The Immortals" series, this time the progressive aspects of the band's sound are even more apparent. Along with the band's brilliant musicians, Stephan Lill (guitar), Günter Werno (keyboards), Andreas Lill (drums) and Torsten Reichert (bass), prestigious guests also add to this incredible showing. Alea from the leading German medieval rock band Saltatio Mortis joins Kuntz for a duet on the bonus track "Krieg Kennt Keine Sieger", Snow White Blood singer Ulli Perhonen shines in "Black Waltz Death" and "Ghost Engineers" and the backing vocals team is made up of longtime musical colleagues including Oliver Hartmann from Avantasia and Herbie Langhans from Firewind.This highly concentrated musical power, paired with unexpected twists such as in "Black Waltz Death" or the 13-minute long "The Ouroboros" is what makes "The Ghost Xperiment - Illumination" so incredibly gripping. In addition, with the opener "World Is Falling Down", Vanden Plas has created an unbelievably driving steam hammer engine and with "Under The Horizon", a true prog anthem. After hearing its hypnotic refrain just once, it's already impossible to imagine the band's musical universe without it.In short, Vanden Plas continues to dedicatedly pursue their own unique path.The band's creativity has not been deterred by the current pandemic. Theater engagements naturally had to be temporarily suspended, but in the months preceding, Vanden Plas had already showcased their own rock opera "Everyman" in Pforzheim, "Der Herbst Des Winterkönigs" (The Autumn Of The Winterking) in Amberg, and "American Idiot" at the Prinzregententheater in Munich as well as at the Tiroler Landestheater in Innsbruck. Those kinds of productions are no small undertaking, but despite the limits being pushed, the band performed "Concerto For Group And Orchestra," the masterwork from Deep Purple keyboardist Jon Lord, in Kaiserslautern and also found time to finalize the song material for "The Ghost Xperiment - Illumination."Even in a time of crisis, the band has managed to progress, to give their best, and to present their fans with another glorious work that literally explodes with variety and vitality. "The Ghost Xperiment - Illumination" is precisely the medicine that we all need right now.

Line Up:

+

Alea (vocals on track 8)
Ulli Perhonen (vocals on track 3, 7)
Oliver Hartmann (bv)
Herbie Langhans (bv)

Tracklist:

01. When The World Is Falling Down
02. Under The Horizon
03. Black Waltz Death
04. The Lonely Psychogon
05. Fatal Arcadia
06. The Ouroboros
07. Ghost Engineers
08. Krieg Kennt Keine Sieger (ft. Alea - bonus track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Aug 2022, 13:45

Vanden Plas - Live And Immortal (2CD) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 190 mb

Bio:

Album:

Recorded December 30, 2016 in their hometown of Kaiserslautern, Germany, Vanden Plas put forth an epic performance in front of an enthusiastic crowd. The bulk of the setlist is based on the two "Chronicles Of The Immortals" albums (2013 and 2014, respectively) and additionally, includes tracks that have never been played live before, like the atmospheric "Scarlet Flower Fields" and "The Final Murder", which reveals itself to be a captivating 11 minute monster. Fans can also expect all-time favorites from the band's repertoire like "Holes In The Sky", "Iodic Rain", "Postcard To God", and "Christ 0".Recorded, mixed, and mastered by the long-time Vanden Plas sound engineer Markus Teske at Bazement Studios, "Live & Immortal", delivers a clear, powerful sound which brings the live feeling through the speakers straight into your eagerly awaiting ears. Oliver Barth, who worked with the band on their music videos for "Stone Roses Edge" and "When The World Is Falling Down", filmed the show. Editing was done by Björn Widmann and Andreas Lill.Fans who have seen Vanden Plas perform live know what they can expect out the band on stage: a powerful and energetic show, paired with a skillful, empathic musicianship. And for those who haven't had the chance to see the quintet yet, now is the time to enjoy a Vanden Plas appearance live in your home!

Line Up:

+ guests:

Alea (vocals on track 8)
Ulli Perhonen (vocals on track 3, 7)
Oliver Hartmann (bv)
Herbie Langhans (bv)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro (Vision 1Ne)
02. Godmaker
03. Into The Sun
04. Frequency
05. Scarlet Flower Fields
06. Holes In The Sky
07. I Can See
08. Diabolica Comedia
09. Stone Roses Edge

CD2:

01. How Many Tears
02. The Last Fight
03. Iodic Rain
04. The Final Murder
05. Christ 0
06. Postcard To God

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných