Ghost Ship Octavius (USA)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Ghost Ship Octavius (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Mar 2022, 11:40

Ghost Ship Octavius - Ghost Ship Octavius (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Progressive Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Ghost Ship Octavius is a new band featuring members Matt Wicklund (God Forbid, Ex-Himsa, Warrel Dane Solo) and Van Williams (ex-Nevermore, Pure Sweet Hell, Ashes of Ares) and up and coming Adon Fanion on vocals. Formed in the Summer of 2012, Ghost Ship Octavius have combined their diverse yet complimentary music styles to create a powerful and dynamic sound highlighted by soaring vocals, virtuosic guitars and hooky but progressive arrangements.

Album:

GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS, the melodic progressive metal group featuring lead guitarist Matt Wicklund (GOD FORBID, HIMSA, WARREL DANE), drummer Van Williams (NEVERMORE, ASHES OF ARES, PURE SWEET HELL) and vocalist Adōn Fanion, funded its brand new self-titled debut album through a successful Kickstarter fan campaign launched last year. Now, the group is pleased to announce the release of the CD via digital retailers such as iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby, Google Play, Spotify, or simply via.Commented Wicklund: "GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS is musically and artistically everything that I have always wanted to do."We put everything we had into this album and couldn't be happier with how it turned out!"The fans have been outstanding and made it possible for us to successfully fund this album independently through Kickstarter. It's really exciting to see this all come to life!"Adds Williams: "I'm super stoked on this album, and if I weren't in the band, I know I still would be a huge fan."It's an exciting time for us, as we are collectively brand new and forging our own path."The fans that backed this record not knowing what they would get, and our family and friends that have showed and provided support during this process are truly awesome and the ones who really brought this album to everyone else. For that, I'm truly grateful and look forward to getting this beast out on the road to meet the fans that have been so positive and patient.""Ghost Ship Octavius" was recorded, mixed and mastered by Aaron Smith at Envisage Audio in Seattle, Washington.GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS's sound features technical and groove metal elements, highlighted by Adōn's powerful clean vocals, Van's tasteful rhythms and Matt's melodic and intricate guitar solos. Their diverse-yet-complimentary music styles combine to create a powerful and dynamic sound highlighted by soaring vocals, virtuosic guitars and hooky but progressive arrangements.Take a listen to the GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS track "Mills Of The Gods" in the YouTube clip below.

Line Up:

Adon Fanion - Vocals, Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Ashes of Ares (live)
Matt Wicklund - Guitars (2013-present) - See also: ex-God Forbid, ex-Armageddon, ex-Sol Negro, ex-Himsa, ex-Warrel Dane
Van Williams - Drums (2013-present) - See also: Ashes of Ares, Pure Sweet Hell, ex-Armageddon, ex-Nevermore, ex-Soulbender (live)

Tracklist:

01. Saturn and Skies 03:56
02. Alive 06:18
03. Silence 04:51
04. Mills of the Gods 05:30
05. In Dreams 05:21
06. Pendulum 05:14
07. Bloodcaster 04:02
08. Epitaph 03:33
09. Burn Away 05:19
10. Sea Storm 06:11
11. Fate Is Blind 04:09

+ Video "Saturn and Skies" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Ghost Ship Octavius (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Mar 2022, 11:40

Ghost Ship Octavius - Delirium (2018) (Japan Edition 2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Progressive Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Ghost Ship Octavius is band featuring members Matt Wicklund (God Forbid, Ex-Himsa, Warrel Dane Solo) and Van Williams (ex-Nevermore, Pure Sweet Hell, Ashes of Ares) and up and coming Adon Fanion on vocals. Formed in the Summer of 2012, Ghost Ship Octavius have combined their diverse yet complimentary music styles to create a powerful and dynamic sound highlighted by soaring vocals, virtuosic guitars and hooky but progressive arrangements.

Album:

I was so happy to read about this band finally signing to a record label. Their first EP was self-released and had a lot of great feedback from fans all over the world. GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS made their name this year when touring with the likes of ORPHANED LAND and TYR and their definitely broaden their fan base with that tour. I believe they were also on the 70000 Tons of Metal Cruise if I am not mistaken. I was thrilled to see them earlier this year at the Corona Theater and they were one hell of an opening act and just got things going. I didn’t know much about the band beforehand, only read about them on various websites and never ever listened to their material before that very show. I was blown away, they killed it that night and I heard the guys were really nice to the fans and that’s always something that is very important for me.GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS were formed in 2013 by Van Williams after the demise of NEVERMORE. Van Williams had been with NEVERMORE since the beginning of the band and was a quiet driving force of the sound of the band. We all know about Jeff Loomis and Jim Sheppard but Van Williams was an integral part of one of the very best Metal acts of the last twenty years. Clocking at almost an hour, this album passes like a breeze. I had to listen to it again because it was so good yet so refreshing. This is probably my favorite album of all 2018, sorry to bands like OMNIUM GATHERUM or BRAINSTORM but this album just took the high spot on my list! Channeling a number of different genres, they offer something really different than anything I have listened in the last few years. They fuse the stylings of NEVERMORE (I would have said the same thing if they weren’t any former members of the band in this band, I really felt that from the start it had that NEVERMORE vibe) and the DEVIN TOWNSEND BAND. Blending the raw emotion and character of the Seattle boys with the Progressive Metal of our favorite Canadian music man! Some of the breakdown and catchy riffs do remind me of the older IN FLAMES albums for some reason.Adon Fanion has some pretty good range and when he forces his voice (I wouldn't say harsh vocals, just vocals with a harder edge) he sounds like a mix of Tim ‘’Ripper’’ Owens and the aforementioned Devin Townsend. He has a lot of charisma on stage and his presence does demand attention. He does a masterful job of alternating his vocals on the songs, from the more acoustic stuff to the balls to the walls Metal of songs like ‘’Saturnine." Most of the heavier songs on this album could have been the follow-up to the vastly underrated ‘’Obsidian Conspiracy’’, the very last NEVERMORE album. It fits in the same mold and could have the logical sequel to this album. As for songs like ‘’Delirium’’ and ‘’Ocean of Memories’’ , they remind me of the heavier parts (and period) of FATES WARNING. The solos on this album are not that present but when they touch upon the listener, they grab you and never let you go. The solos on ‘’Chosen’’ and ‘’Turned to Ice’’ are some of the best of the album and they may not be as intricate as the virtuoso in the style, but they have a lot of depth to them and add a lot of substance to these songs.That album cover is out of this world beautiful, I don’t know the artist but dammit, it’s one the best I have seen in the last few years. A solid two thumbs up to the band and the artist on this one! An album with style and substance, very reminiscent of NEVERMORE but adding a lot of Progressive Metal elements and intricate breakdowns. It’s one very solid album, my pick for album of the year no less.

Line Up:

Adon Fanion - Vocals, Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Ashes of Ares (live)
Matt Wicklund - Guitars (2013-present) - See also: ex-God Forbid, ex-Armageddon, ex-Sol Negro, ex-Himsa, ex-Warrel Dane
Van Williams - Drums (2013-present) - See also: Ashes of Ares, Pure Sweet Hell, ex-Armageddon, ex-Nevermore, ex-Soulbender (live)

Tracklist:

01. Turned to Ice
02. Ocean of Memories
03. Saturnine
04. Delirium
05. Ghost in the Well
06. Chosen
07. Edge of Time
08. Far Below
09. The Maze
10. Bleeding on the Horns
11. Burn This Ladder

+ Video "Edge of Time" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných